Thread should have an anime image.
It's the last episode.

the fuck's that alien language

>Top Girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

Posting used goods and best girls

Wow this artist really love this couple

Snow white get a new girlfriend

Is Melville eating a holly berry or a cranberry?

Someone make a better thread

>
Let this thread die, anime just ended.

its berry's cherry

Yeah fuck Ripple. I hope she ends up drowning in her own piss.

Not sure why you would start the thread with a lN image when its the day of the last anime episode.

Stop whining. This thread was here first. Let's just run with it.

L-lewd.

I want to MARRY Marika!

Have you finally realized that you were pairing Snow White with a tranny all this time so you have a new pairing?

Wait, what happened to Ripple's left arm? In this pic it shows she's still got it but she's transformed and talks to Snow White at the end it doesn't show it. I'm confused

Also, why Ripple doesn't show up in the next chapter? Enlighten me, novelfags

I don't why but I can't stop giggling

Subs out

MG and normal body are different.
Just like Top Mom and her fetus.

Fav pls

>mMgic
What's that?

fast subs doesn't always mean accurate subs.

I know I was joking, luckily the sub file can be edited and fixed by the user.

>HorribleSubs

>the ultimate reason everything happened was because Fav was bored
That's kinda lame but seeing how much of an asshole Fav is makes up for it. Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing when he decided to show off his evil laugh.

All in all, this was a damn good show. I think I'll read the LNs some time.

Who else came and started farting the instant that piece of shit Fav got iced?

Not me.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481999155174.webm

Her fetus was cute.

That's not her left arm those are the shreds of her blazer

IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chapter 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1UdWJRcZ_3s3OKdmFpFWB-TdYHm0M8mlsMt64jGB2alI

I posted this in the other thread.

Other one has reached bump limit so time to move onto this one.

Top Fetus best girl.

[spoilerLUXURY MODE! ON![/spoiler]

Deludge stop taking BBC.

huEhuhauheuaheuhaueh ajajajajajajaja akekekekekekek hohohoh HAHAHAHA

TOP FUCKING LAMO

Go away drug addict.

Take it easy Ripple.

Party hard edit when?

damn this one is supposed to go at 120fps.

I'm sure if her main weapon was a gun she would have double or triple tapped that loli to make sure she is dead.

9/10

Anime of the Year for me

Since I fapped 8 times a day, my magical power should be to rape anyone with your futa cock that can teleport inside the vagina of any girl in sight. Think of it like a wormhole.

Finally got to doing the sorter. Here's my top 10.

That's some pretty good Taste user, but-

And the rest of them.

So with the massive character count with this series, there's bound to be a few girls whose characters overlap, or are a bit too similar to one another

Best example I can think of is Filuru and 7753

Terrible anime. WHY did they kill best girl Swim Swim?

I'm actually angry now

Ripple and Deluge. Tama and Postarie.

Sure you are.

Because just like Ripple, there are edgelords that want revenge against an autistic 7 year old.

So, did I miss the special announcement or what?

So what did anime-only anons think of the ending anyway? I mean specifically the stuff after Fav bit the dust.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482003606342.webm

Don't know if I super agree.

With Filuru and 7753, one was a wageslave and the other was an unemployed freelancer forum-poster. Filuru also was a veteran and had that interplay with SW, whereas 7753 operated in a support role throughout limited.

With Ripple and Deluge, I think they are totally different. Pre-brainwash, Ripple was the healthiest survivor we've had mentally. Dealing with her trauma and moving forward, trying to reforge relationships with SW and make friends with other MGs. Deluge on the other hand is so caught up in the Pure Elements and what they meant to her she's become an even more punished version of SW. As for Tama and Postarie, kind of agree there. Except while their place in the story was similar, their characters really weren't. Tama just couldn't do anything right, whereas Postarie was kind of a loner who wouldn't get close to anybody. That short story really fleshed her out better, and I think Peaceful Days will do the same for Tama.

So while I think certain characters accomplish similiar things in certain arcs, I think there is enough separation to prevent them from merely being character mirrors of each other.

Well if they are that similar they would have similar sounding powers.

If you're talking about the special program, with Snow White, Ripple and Swim Swim's VAs. That won't be till the 19th.

What I don't get is, that you treat SwimSwim like some grown adult. Ok 7 years old should have some basics. However you CAN'T expect that 7 years old will know how to behave in a death game. She just copied behaviour of the strongest one and used simple logic. She didn't have any life experience so that's why she had to rely on such limited sources. It's only us adults that understand that other people have feelings too, they share some values with us and on that fact we can build some sort of relationship. Children are egocentric, they see themselves, rules that surround them and if you play by the rules you get candies. It's simple as that.

And sometimes they choose the only person who bothered to show up for the selection test.

I thought it was fine, it seemed conclusive enough to let the anime stand on it's own, and didn't have any lame last minute S2/Go buy the LNs hook, which is way better than most adaptions. I liked the show enough so I'm going to start the LNs soon.

>Pechika remembered.
>Everything came back to her.
>A few years ago, when Pechika had just started out being a Magical Girl, she had met someone.
>Another Magical Girl.
>She couldn’t recall her name

>Ok 7 years old should have some basics. However you CAN'T expect that 7 years old will know how to behave in a death game.

Indeed. There's a reason why 7 year olds can't be punished for any crimes they've committed.

I think it bears mentioning the age of criminal responsibility is 14 in Japan, so by Japanese law Swim Swim cannot legally be punished for the crimes she committed. Ripple's straight fucked though.

But Deluge is essentially just stuck where Ripple was before she killed SwimSwim.Ripple wouldn't have moved on so quickly if her revenge wasn't so simple and feasible.

No bullying Prism Cherry.

Why was Jokers so bad?

DELETE THESE!

SW was in it.

I think Prism Cherry and Pechika are pretty similar.

Wish there were more of these, transformations are one of the best parts of mahou shoujos.

Yes you're right, in Japan it is 14 years old. Swim Swim's parents or whoever else that brought her up would be the ones taking responsibility for her crimes, not her personally. Ripple on the other hand would go straight to prison with at least a 10 year sentence.

Same here.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481396739116.webm

You know, that's a good point. Hadn't thought about it. Man, if Ripple wasn't brainwashed she might've been able to help her out, teach her that revenge wouldn't bring back the Pure Elements, work through it with her. Dammit, Pythie.

>Rurah violation
the irony

Kind of a shame they didn't do one for everyone.

I mean Blue Bell Candy is definitely not helping Deluge either, and whereas Ripple's revenge requires killing Swim Swim, Deluge's requires tearing down Osk, and change the face of LOM

Joker was a shitty disappointment.

Ok so do novels cover why they are selecting magical girls in the first place? Like even SW with her shitty power could be a good magical girl and actually the more the better right?

I don't get it, why did Ripple and SW fight at the end?

It does say in the LNs that transformations were instant, and someone specifically mentioned that in a fight, transforming would be suicidal if you were human, since nobody waits for a transformation sequence

SW is a good magical girl though.

Snow White wants to become stronger and asks Ripple to train her.

>and actually the more the better right?
Presumably because if you just let anybody in, they might do something crazy with their power like set up a death game for their amusement.

Thai

I find it weird that they switched Snow White and Ripple doing all that international shit at the end. I swear in the LN it was Ripple in the Middle East fighting Jihadis and all that shit.

This was the first time i saw a magical girls show.

Is this how all magical girls animes are?

I don't even know what i was supposed to feel.

Yes

Gotta say, SwimSwim getting defeated by a flashbang was pretty lame. Why didn't they try that earlier?

Yeah SW was on a plane going for another rogue.

Well you watched one about magical girls killing other magical girl. Try watching one without gore.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481828874895.webm

>Why didn't they try that earlier?
They didn't knew SwimSwim's weakness, also it was a flash granade powered by Calamity Mary's magic.