>955位 ○ (***,745 pt) Magic-kyun!
>983位 (**1,609 pt) Brave Witches

位 ◎ (***,*87 pt) Fune wo Amu
Every day I suffer

I'm ready to welcome our new fujo overlords

FUCK OFF CANCER

Kek. It's gonna be good.

Let the analpain commence.

Not the night before the final, Viktor, please.

You'll have to hold onto that, the next season s gong to see nonstop fujoflops not unlike the season after osomatsu and a lot more waifubait. Fujoshit always get too hyped over one hit and suddenly think everything is going to pander them them now. Same with Free and that was years ago on a scale icefags can't even compare to.

KYOANI FINDS A- oh, i'm one season too fast

>Drifters
Is this ranking going to motivate Hirano to work faster or is gonna continue being a lazy fuck?

>951 of / ** 1,267 place (***, 549 pt) [*, * 10 reserved] 2017/01/06 Flip Flapper's 1 [Blu-ray]
Can it be saved?

>YoI been the top seller of the season, maybe the year

Disgusting

>Drifters expected to sell around 15K

Good, very good.

>think everything is going to pander to them now.
I've only been hearing this from non-fujo crying about how they think suddenly the anime market is going to flood with BL shit and all their favorite stuff is going to flop. Fujos already know this is a dime a dozen, thus why they are throwing their wallets at it. We know things like this only come once in a blue moon before it goes back to same old shit.

That's because fujos actually have taste and don't buy shit just because it's homo.

>tfw Drifters S2 never no matter how it sells
Fuck you Hirano

Probably not, but the production committee of FliFla is huge so not one single company involved will get hit that badly.

>of the year
>in the same year as Lovelive
>in the same year as Your Name
>in the same year as Osomatsu

>Hibikek flopping this hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did free sell more than yaoi on ice is selling now? I thought fujoshow stalker points were underestimated because fujos don't preorder.

>That's because fujos actually have taste and don't buy shit just because it's homo.
Except that is exactly why they are buying YOI. None of them would care if it wasn't two guys because the show is shit otherwise. Even within that relationship it's just boring as fuck BL tropes.

>fujos actually have taste

>rakugo flopped but this kuso anime sold
My sides

>rakugo flopped
Fuck, really? I had hoped it did decently. ;_;

Sadly, rakugo isn't even that huge of a fujobait, user. It's like Sakamichi no Apollon.

YOI actually delivers. It's like years of blue-balling suddenly healed. Of course it's going to sell. Plus it doesn't rely much on BL cliches and features figure skating, the second most loved sport by nips.

>selling like hot cakes
>being watched and praised by famous figure skaters, authors and even chefs

Can YOI be stopped

I know you're a kyoani fan trying to falseflag. Eat shit.

Please add pro pole dancers to the list, user.

And residents of Barcelona and Thailand who found the setting to be accurate.

>causing endless tears and butthurt on Sup Forums
I sure hope it doesn't.

Yes, last episode will leave everyone blue balled

At this rate YoI is expected to sell around 50-60K, and remember that this kind of shows (fujos) are ALWAYS underestimated because fujos don't preorder.

Lol, who was the user who said it's not going to sell past 30k?

>being watched and praised by famous figure skaters, authors and even chefs
Of course they do because muh progressive and muh only relevant anime about figure skating. Doesn't mean that it isn't shit.

Everyone 2 months ago.

It will sell well, but it definitely won't outdo Love Live or even Osomatsu

This shit is getting scary. The Nips know too much.

>Plus it doesn't rely much on BL cliches
But it does
The supporting cast are all shallow one note characters and the main two are the quintessential bl couple down to the shallow reasoning behind the relationship. Samurai flamenco was something different, and that flopped harder thank rakugo. Fujo have the shittiest taste. It's the equivalent of a fanservice anime selling better than something actually good.
The last time fujoshi had good taste was with T and B.

They actually slimmed him down. That leaf should be grateful.

Cry some more, user.

You realize those shows user posted sold far, far more than that, right?

Yeah next season

The expected response from a braindead shit eater.

He is right though

Don't care about Yuri but Mappa making money is good news.

Another stalker thread, another discussion hijacked by YOI shitposters

That's what happens when you only get 12 eps and want to focus more on the skating aspects. If this was 2-cour, it would have been a bit better, especially for the supporting cast. As for the cliches, which ones do you mean?

>no "oh no we're both men" cliche
>No abusive relationship
>main character actually having a personality and not just Beta MC#3649
>Not going straight to fucking
>No homophobia drama from family/friends/world
>MC isn't guranteed to win and has fucked up multiple times on the ice
>No self harm
>No forced drama

>Fujoshit always get too hyped over one hit and suddenly think everything is going to pander them them now.

That projection is unreal.

Well talk about another show instead of complaining about it you dipshit.

>*54位 (**4,889 pt) Hibike! 2
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YURI TRASH FLOPPING THIS HARD

KYOANITARDS BTFO

B
T
F
O

Except YOI is not meant to be a serious drama. It's a sports comedy. It's meant to be lighthearted. Comparing YOI to rakugo is as retarded as comparing Love Live to Subaru. Of course Love Live is a complete shit if you compare it to serious shows. It's a different genre altogether. You're making no sense if you compare it just because both have homoerotic tendencies.

YOI is not relying much on BL cliches or sports anime cliches. It deals with adult athletes who are already at the top of their games, not highschool children in underdog teams suddenly beating big players in one season. They didn't put melodrama where a typical BL work would put it.

It still might have a chance in the top best selling anime of the 2010s. What makes it even better is that it's an original anime. It might give more hope to animation studios to do more original work, hopefully.

Could you be any more full of shit?

Its only shit because you don't like it ?

(You)

I agree on not finding the romance aspect satifying, but what specific BL cliches dod they use? It felt more like an above par shoujo to me.

How is Jojo doing? did it bomb?

Because it is shit

It will sell 10k first volume at this rate retard.

位 (**1,609 pt) Brave Witches
I thought SW was popular in Japan.

8k average.

It has been delayed upto March

Fuck off

>the delusions of a kyoanus licker

>M-MUH SIDE CHARACTERS
YOI focuses on the Yuuri-Victor relationship as well as Yurio's development and the sport itself (with the performances). It's much better than just inserting backstories of every single side skater and shifting focus away from the main character. If they did that their show would be like 90% about the skaters and 10% about the actual sport.

>stalker thread
>'discussion'
Loving every laugh.

Right now, volume 1 of Hibike 2 is projected to sell 7,676 on its first week. As comparison, here are the stats for Hibike S1's Vol1

01巻 5,683(*,872) 9,248(*,***) 15.06.17 ※合計 10,120枚

>aside from idol shows, the last anime to sell 20k+ with a female protagonist was back in 2012
How do you feel about this?

Who? Girls and Panties?

Good, the more moeshit that flops the sooner we get to actual good anime

Fuck off fujoshit subhuman

GuP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>fag on garbage

>I don't like moeshit so I must be fujo
The fuck is wrong with you?

Characters need depth. Otherwise use a tree instead.

Nice try fujoshit

>280位 (**2,843 pt) Natsume Yuujinchou Go

I guess icy homos are the new standard

t. the one person actually watching natsume

It's unwatchable unless you have a fetish for gay men. Some of the scenes of Victor and Yuuri together have been the cringiest shit I've seen this year.

Don't even get me started on the QUALITY and the constant reusing of same skate scenes.

Moe is the only good trope.

Yuuri and Victor are the most beautiful, relatable and wholesome relationship in animation since the 90s.

>Samurai flamenco was something different, and that flopped harder thank rakugo
Samumenco was also QUALITY as fuck and the MC had a "girlfriend". Also Kurata is an idiot.

What do you expect from dumb fujo writter?

Implying you've ever been in a relationship

Dumb fujoshit cringe level over 10000

It's also been a lot of times since last seasoon.

Please leave SamFlam out of your fujo fights, it has already suffered enough and doesn't deserve it

I really wonder who is behind this post.

>702位 (***,638 pt) Syakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
Is this any good? Because hey, at least is in the top right?

It won't beat Love Live. It won't beat Osomatsu. And it most definitely will not get even 10% of Your Name's sales.