Why do you guys hate black people?

Why do you guys hate black people?
Have you people even left the basement?

I don’t hate black people. I just want my people and our traditions to exist.

What’s so important about the melanin levels of your descendants? Race isn’t culture. You aren’t passing on your values or your language. You’re up in arms over the amount of melanin in somebody’s skin. Go fuck yourselves.

I only hate them because they leave their zoos and wander into our world, like they are people or something. If they stayed where they belong, I wouldn't hate them any more than I hate other apes.

Because they have bigger penises than me

>Have you people even left the basement?
not until all the black guys are gone

yup

Why do you hate White people? Why do you insist on living with us?

It's because I do live around them. A few black girls have been okay who were in my AP classes though in highschool, if you weren't in an AP class you weren't going to learn anything though because of all the nogs.

Because they can get all the white women their hearts desire.

Bad bait but I'll bite
"Melanin levels"
Why do you people purposefully misportray it like this? Race is a hell of a lot more than "melanin levels" biologically, but in a social context race defines your tribe, your people, even the people you might've spent past lives with. In a sense you are passing down your traditions because your traditions are woven in your genes. Different races needed to think differently to survive in different environments. The most natural thing a species can do is want to preserve it's own.

Yes we have. If you actually lurked here you would know that many of us went to schools where alot of black and hispanic kids also attended. Many of us use to be libshits who believed all the lies. The fact that we have had contact with non-white cultures in america is the reason why we are how we are. The irony is that ive noticed that many of the libshits who still believe the lies were upper class kids who were never forced to step foot outside of a white nieghborhood/school/workplace etc.

When I was a kid there was a program that paired our suburban elementary school with a school in downtown LA. The first time the groids came to visit our school my teacher asked me to show two groid females the library, I began to show them the sections or my favorite books or something and they snapped "We know how to read, fool.". Groid hostility.

I persevered, it was the late 60s/early 70s, and I supported Black politics and cultural awareness. What I got was "Fuck you cracker".

About that time I figured that groids should be avoided 99.5% of the time.

Violent subhumans. They should be contained in Africa. Physically contained.

>muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Race also includes bone structure, skull shape size, brain size, stamina, resistance to diseases, climates, viruses. Our differences are sacred and should be presereved.

Why are the negroes in my country? I want them to be in their country , I want my country for my people only.

Faggot.

Jews have turned you simple minded pols against your brothers and sisters.
They have divided and will conquer soon.

I love niggers. In Africa. I do not like niggers anywhere other than Africa.

>implying your white gf wouldn't cheat on a beta white (all white males) for this. No white woman would choose me or you over this.

Ask me how I know you've never met a girl or a black person

I dont hate black people, im friends with a few.
all of the ones i know have a criminal record .
and by chilling with them i know most of the stereotypes are right.
niggas gonna nig cant stop it without wiping them all out or bringing back slavery.
but i got no problem with them, if you act like an alpha around a black male when they are trying to act tough or cool they always back down. They were breed that way. Just act like a master and not like a slave.bring yourself back to those cotton picking days. Where the sun was hot and the sweet tea flows. And back to the fields those niggas will go.