youtube.com/watch?v=f2IRR9y7iVo
archive.is/dK2tB
archive.is/eU1An
archive.is/WHMke
archive.is/6f264
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptocracy
sizemeup.info/mobile.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you ready for your next President, /pzg/?

Woops, meant MAGA

shot

chaser

UM SWEATIE, YES!

im sad

Post your nudes if you’re sad.
Ass pix only.

Dopey Prince forced Trump to sell him his yacht and 50% of the Plaza Hotel, which Trump loved more than anything. Serves him right.

>p-please clap

The entire purpose of "progressivism" is to normalize pedophilia.

transcend your sadness then.
it's not hard.

Whats this schmucks ratings like these days?

Trump curse spares none

pic 4u

aw yeah trumpians

trolling libtards EPIC STYLE

>Ass pix only
Pls user do it

Remember when Colbert was a daily racist host calling Asians "Squinty eyed eels" and "Walking human calculators who can't drive"?

Haha, good times.

Any of you guys follow college football? Interesting shitshow went down today. Quick rundown...

>Tennessee is set to hire a new coach, leaks that it's Greg Schiano
>Tennessee's fanbase goes berserk on Twitter because Schiano was an assistant at Penn State during the time when another coach, Jerry Sandusky, was raping little boys in the facilities
>in an unsealed sworn testimony by another assistant, Schiano is alleged to have witnessed Sandusky raping a boy and never reported
>Total revolt against the entire administration at the Univ of Tenn
>Fans, sports talk folks, even politicians get involved coming out against this hire
>University backs out and decides to not hire him

So now there's a lot of sports media, who are very liberal btw, writing up columns about how fucked up it was because these are only allegations and are unproven. They're piling on the Tennessee fanbase for ruining a man over only allegations...

The guilty until proven innocent culture that's been created is something else, and it's actually pretty scary no matter which side you're on, but it's telling to see the horrified left watch the monster they created eat. I also think there's something to a different standard when it's boys being abused and girls/women. Had this coach been alleged to have witnessed a woman being raped, I don't think he'd have any liberal sports writers defending.

But yeah, everything is a dumpster fire and it's a sight to see.

Finally a end to this boring Thanksgiving holiday, Can we have our happenings back?

Better then Psuedo intellectual LARPERS wouldn’t you agree???

BRIBERY? IMPEACHMENTTTTTT!!!

My gang could beat up your gang

Awoo

Praise Kek and god Emperor Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=f2IRR9y7iVo

Leader: has one scoop with everybody else
Boss: has two scoops while everybody else only gets one

i just wanna hear him at the debates

IS THIS LEXPLORER???

basically this. the same people who are members of BAMN are also members of NAMBLA

Because you'd be in jail.

wow nice cringe post

COTTON NO!!!

You can't just fire an entire government department, don't give Trump those ideas!!

is this a boy or girl

i wanna fug that redhead dude so bad

bots never learn :-/

You know what?
I'm not sad or depressed with life anymore.
I'm just so fucking bored.

>tweeting an article about you
>that you wrote
I can't tell if this is more empty feminist life or less than barren Ann's daily wall update

Irony

soyboy anime posters

I find it funny that a freak like that would be the first one the communists kill.

checked and good news

I don't know, but I'll fuck it

I'll just leave this here

Daily reminder jacking off to traps is not gay. Those who think otherwise are close minded

That nigger died right? I remember reading an article about it.

laser your face holy shit

Sorry I stole your pic

Yes

Embrace your misery until the chaos god of depression and neckbeards: Nurgle, blesses you with daemon princedom, which includes benefits like your own planet, and potentially looking like this big fuck on with the wings on the right

once complete communism was established they would round them up. they don't reproduce and they promote a gay lifestyle.

even now there is hope for man

Apathy is one of the final stages before suicide.

I only do that ironically anyway.

>be a guy
>dress up a chick to attract other guys
>"not gay"
How retarded are you, exactly?

the only female in that group is the fatty, she's just hoping for that sympathy sex with a pre-op fag

Probably.
How else are you going to come out of jumping out a car Window on a highway?

>tfw to smart to fall for liberal trix

he's on meth or something.

You're preaching to the choir on Net Neutrality
we're going to have to fight reddit on this one though

Reddit autists are good for a few things, I guess.

Modern day western "communists" think communism means the government writes you a living expenses check every month while you sit on your ass posting on social media. They think a gulag is a kind of sandwich.

Thank you, it's so hard to get people to realize that. I just want to jack it to two women fucking themselves, but strap-on shit is boring as fuck.

They do their makeup so poorly because f they actually put effort into t they would come to grips that they don’t want t be a woman.

you guys had many shills today?

out of all the late night shows his is the most popular but i think just a few weeks ago its rating had hit a new low

It happens

Just you, sweaty.

Wtf I love Plague Marines now

Some blog posted that Greg Miller from WaPo was getting cash from Fusion
archive.is/dK2tB
source is absolute trash but they do point out that he shows up in the Comey testimony.

archive.is/eU1An
>CONAWAY: Sir, do you believe that the FBI was consistent through early December and on that they assessed that they really wanted Trump to win it and were working to help him win and her lose.

>COMEY: Yes, our analysts had a view that I don't believe changed, from late fall through to the report on January 6 that it had those three elements.

>CONAWAY: All right. So then on December the 9th, well in advance of the January 6th deal, the -- the Washington Post, put out an article. Their least sentence was that this -- and again, CIA, they're not here today but we'll hopefully have them next week, concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the '16 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency rather than to undermine the confidence in the electoral system. Rather than just undermine it, they don't mention Mrs. Clinton at all.

>And then it says to help Trump elected, the U.S. senior briefed on the intelligence position that U.S. official briefed on intelligence presentation to U.S. Senators said that's the consensus view. How much did it -- this is written by name Adam Intas Elaine (ph) something and Greg Miller. Did those writers from the Washington Post help you write the January 6 assessment?

>COMEY: No, they did not.

>CONAWAY: I wonder how they got almost the exact language on December the 9th.

>COMEY: It hadn't been written yet. I don't know. This is the peril of trying to comment on newspaper articles that report to report classified information. I can't say much about them, they're often wrong.

WaPo article in question:
archive.is/WHMke

this guy is undeniably deep-statey:
archive.is/6f264

worth keeping an eye on this guy

I like this picture.

Trump hasnt been living up to his promises. We expected more out of him and he isn't delivering. I think we have all been had. I enjoy his tweeting just as much as the next person, but tweeting isn't going to get shit done. I think Trump is going to step down at the end of his term, and let a different Republican like Rubio have a go at it. Trump has good ideas, but it just hasn;t been working out. He doesn't have the skills to negotiate in Washington, unlike Rubio. Which is why Trump will most likey not run for a second term and give Rubio a shot.

People finding more if those videos on youtube kek. What is the next hashtag going to be? I hope this spreads and gets out there and most importantly the DoJ does something about it.

You reckon?
I'm not going to lie, the election actually cured my depression, and I'm thankful for it.
But now I'm resorting to fucking fat chicks just to entertain myself.
Everything is just so fucking boring

>"White" American are honorary negroid

Please Read some Book

Sun Tzu and Machiavelli agree that american are retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptocracy

America Becoming more like "plunder economy" freakshow where no one want to live there

So many Asian and European immigrant choose canada&australia instead of america

Only African , Arab, Mexican choose america
Because its same shithole where they are came from

>still hasn't released the U.F.O files
>thread is moving so slowly I'll have to save my best memes for the next thread

Burn it all to the ground.

Those are cross dressers who look like dudes, which is gay. Girls who looks like girls and have boobs with a feminine penis is not gay

Watching a trap blow a chick is hot senpai

Alright Sup Forums, the time has come to see how you compare against true Aryan genes.
sizemeup.info/mobile.html

i literally just jacked it to two girls humping each other's clit. how is that not hot

Half of immigrants coming to the US are Asian. Only about 50,000 Arabs and Africans come here annually.

>forgetting that memories, unless documented, can be FAKED
this pic might help you understand why i can't go crazy from all that blackpills

look at all these gays for trump aka you guys. Trump is the president for gays

Cotton is the best. Dixie did nothing wrong.

we're just in a lull period
Shits about to get very, very fun starting next year

>don’t do it again, o-or else

>t. chang
Does this makeh ur hrony, user-kun?

Wew, faggot

czech'd
holy fuck i knew Cotton was good but damn he's really hittin' it outta the park lately.

good i was thinking a thread last night was an attempt to d&c the board against /PTG/
a lot of people talking about how you are apparently all bots and shills
so id be expecting it to escalate at some point

it begins

Uh

hmm, they don't want people rushing the border and defecting.

So South Park is real now, that’s neat