So I was banned from /christian/ for telling Latins they take communion with jew crackers, hat do I do now Sup Forums?

So I was banned from /christian/ for telling Latins they take communion with jew crackers, hat do I do now Sup Forums?

Put gefilte fish in the wine goblets. That'll get 'em good, believe me.

Get your theological discussion from actual Christian Brothers at your church

>the virgin conservative protestant libertarian
>the Chad Traditionalist Catholic Propertarian

>Local libertarian gets his ass beaten by priest

Have a discussion rather than intentionally offending a fellow Christian?

>the virgin conservative protestant libertarian
>the Chad Traditionalist Catholic Propertarian

they consider those crackers to be the literal body of Christ and freak the fuck out about them. Best to just let them have their beliefs.

its a picture of exstasy fagget

no faggot its prosphorá

>jew crackers
lol

>Best to just let them have their beliefs.
NO!

>Cerularian heretics actually believe the unleavened bread is wrong because they think Artos only means leavened bread when in actuality is used for unleavened bread as well in the Septuagint Old Testament

>crackers
i always knows dat be tum raycis bix nood muffuga

Non white amerigoblin Detected! back to your containment thread faggot!

Matt 13:33?

hey amerigoblin why do you put shitskin buddihists above whites?. your a Nonwhite larper

What does that parable have to do with the use of leavened and unleavened bread in the eucharist

Cause he is oblivious to Kirill of Moscow.

>I posted some gay shit on reddit
>everyone acted gay about it
sounds gay

since when is 2xchan reddit?

Destroys the argument that leaven represents sin, which is an argument for unleavened bread.

God is the Collective Consciousness of the Multi-Universe. This includes the conscious spark of every person, along with every creature and non-creature, each one celebrating its allotment of Divinity. As conscious beings, or rather emanations of the single conscious Being, we project an agreed upon reality before us. We, through our own Natures and individual vices and virtues, manifest all that was, is, and shall be -- good and bad. Is this to say we are God? No, because "you" can never be God, as God is wholly one and you are many believing you're one. God is a state of consciousness (all being is a state of awareness) and is called One because in this state there are no others; there is nothing else but the God.

That’s some tasty looking bread.

i know. It looks like those christmas cookies that they sell in the tin boxes at the grocery store

Don't know shit about /christian/ or jew crackers, but
>go to a website
>be a bully
>get banned
>go to Sup Forums and cry

Nice LARP.

>tfw can't bite a paintings dick skin off

Beats this shit

boy this is some gnostic shit

Repent, and pray for forgiveness.

The hell are you on about heretic?

OP, your only recourse is to DDoS and doxx the mods. You're playing a game of ego-fueled power boners and christianity is on the line. They ban you from a website? Ban them from the internet. All atrocities are acceptable if you can justify them in your mind.