When you overdosed on bluepills

>When you overdosed on bluepills

But he's right

The CDU?

See nothing wrong here

Democrats are the teal racists.

Democrats are the real Nazis.

Only conservcucks speak on such terms.

they actually lessened gun regulations, they were also far more lax than they are today

So bluepilled.

Interesting to hear, but what about everything else?

They wren't exactly anti-capitalism, and being that they were the smaller country in a global war they encourages firearm ownership, but otherwise he's basically right. The nazi cheer squad that is Sup Forums won't admit it though.

Your flag is titled to the right... Anyone else see this?

Nice flag user

dinesh pls go

The Nazis did not oppose gun rights though

>DPRC
>Azerbaijan

wtf is going on in this thread

They were very anti capitalist, and pro private property and the weren't a war economy as most idiots would have you believe

I ain't an expert, but surely he's speaking of the Democrats.

>Rights
Only members of the party could own one. People didn't really have rights at all.

Yeah more bluepilled nonsense, SS Memeber and former military had no kind of restrictions everyone could own guns apart from Jews

thank you sir. I swear your flag is fucked up doe, no offense, its like not center on my screen. very weird.

This.

>Nazis opposed capitalism
wrong
>Nazis banned free speech
wrong
>Nazis banned personal liberties
they banned the liberty to be a degenerate pig, yes
>Nazis banned gun ownership
so wrong
>racial propaganda
that's a good thing
>government snitches
is he talking about the NKVD, Stasi, FBI? because all of those had more people per capita snitching for them than the gestapo

Wouldn't expect a dindu to know what he's talking about anyway

Nazis literally did oppose capitalism. Maybe not small scale shit but if you company was big enough it was nationalized. The rest I agree with you on tho.

Youre “wrong” as fuck you dick
Nazis are not even pro white get the fuck off their dick

It doesn't matter. In the textbook/"public consensus history" everything he said was right. True facts don't matter if everyone thinks it's false.

That sounds more like (((Bolshevism/communism.)))

>They were very anti capitalist
They were anti international capitalists.

*squeak*

>literally in the wiki page
>kikes STILL try to push the gun grabbing bullshit

Is that supposed to be bad?

B... b... but all the jobs only came from working on military stuff!
As soon as they stopped making weapons and mobilising troops their economy would collapse!

Every catalonia flag i just assume is canadian. Worst meme flag

He's right though

Hitlers speech literally talks about crushing the capitalist west though..

>gun permits lasted three years
>gun permits
>three years
cucked as fuck

Nazi Germany was a shitty authoritarian "white eutopia" with a cult leader.

Sup Forumstards like to touch their tiny little 2 inch weenies while they watch nazi propaganda with inspirational classical music behind it because it gives their life meaning for a few minutes

Nazi Germany was lame as fuck. The actual intellectuals behind nazism were cool and interesting, but the society was shitty and I wouldn't want to live there.

Also, their eugenics operations were fucking creepy, and yes, they did actually happen.

LE BASED TDS

The Nathith were left swing, goyth. Join uth on the far right--we're individualithtth. Thath the real right wing. Freedom and liberty, and perthonal rethponthibility. Thath what the right ith all about. Don't lithten to thothe left wing commie nathith.

Find out more by reading my book:
Marmoset Mentality™

>Implying Republicans aren't pro coporate welfare
>Implying Republicans don't have their own shitty form of political correctness. I.e. REEEE DON'T SAY ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT JESUS OR THE MILITARY!!! FIRE THAT SON IF A BITCH FOR KNEELING!!!
>Implying Republicans are for personal liberties at all. They'd gladly create a police state given how increasingly militarized the police are becoming.
>Implying Democrats are against gun ownership. Slippery slope fags can't understand the difference between a increased background checks and a blanket ban on all guns

Yeah and everyone could join the party.

The Likud Party

Fbpb

Moreover, if you signed up as a anti communist volunteer for the Auxiliary Police they issued you a Luger. I know. I have one that is stamped.

jesus. liberalism really is the religion of our age and we neo-atheists are that faith's apostate heretics.

>going from dr3 to drn

>Only members of the party could own one.
I fail to see an issue.

Except that's American Conservatism

AMEN! we must protect GOD'S CHOSEN nation of ISRAEL,,, we fight nazi's we will Fite a gain, come to me ROCKET MAN! I know you are scared just like those DUMBOCRATS!!!

>they were the smaller country

They were one of the biggest and became huge during the war

Can we report this guy for being a Nazi sympathizer?

We need to get away from defending the nazis and instead reinstating their values. The problem of the right is that they often fall for the left's false equation of nationalism=nazis, and then defending nazis, which will never fly with the general public. Then they end up doing stupid shit like denying the holocaust and end up losing all credibility. Mind, not saying it's stupid because it actually happened or because no one should question official narratives, but because it is what the public believes in and the left can super easily utilize to paint nazis as monsters.
We need to instead leave this behind and concentrate on values, not that one group of people who at one point shared them. We need to find and create an own new identity, with new symbols and terms, IMO. (especially since in Germany the nazi symbols are outlawed anyway).
Take this guy's tweet, by decoupling us from the actual historic nazis, we can use them as a weapon as well, by picking some negative aspects and equating them to the left's behavior. It's more efficient than to use Stalinism or other communist oppression as the public is not nearly as conditioned in that regard.
I don't mean we should start to decry nazis as well; but we need to move on and regard them as history. Not trying to cling to the past with raised hands, shouting HH. This does nothing but alienating us and reducing if not destroying our chances of resurrecting those values that were abolished together with the nazis.

The Democrats?

Literally describing life under the iron curtain which was only brought into being by Judaism masking itself as a new fangled form of workers party. People are beyond all measure of help sometimes.

It’s an optical illusion. It’s totally straight. My ocd made me open it up in paint

where did u get internet mubatu

Umm, None

sounds like the democrats
wtf i hate nazis now?

get back to the rubber fields