What was your GPA when you finished highschool

>Weighted: 3.91
>Unweighted: 3.53
t. introvert

>2.3
I was very unmotivated

4.1 weighted
3.8 unweighted

Something awful, I hated doing school work.

I might drop out of community college soon if I don't get good enough grades. Sucks that you have to do this shit just to get a job nowadays.

Why not a trade school user

>introvert
>finishing highschool
Get on my level.

I don't remember because I didn't give a fuck.

very similar to yours but skipped a grade in hs. never studied once or cared

Pending

What is with this unweighted/weighted crap, shit is just as stupid as affirmative action.
4.0, aced every class and ended with an honors diploma.

4.34 weighted
3.8ish unweighted

Going for electrical engineering, but I find it hard to muster up any motivation nowadays.

~1900/2400 Sat score

AP classes get a grade boost.

Something like 3.25. Just fine, but considered worse than it is because my school had a big culture of AP and 4.0 students.

Ironically, the first time I took the ACT, I got a 30 out of a possible score of 36. GPA doesn't equate to intelligence.

LMAO all these retarded/undisciplined whites

4.2 weighted
3.8 unweighted
african

currently studying comp eng at a top 5 school
>inb4 affirmative

LLLLLLL

>was very unmotivated
> this is what brainlets actually believe

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is actually white

Not sure. I was forced to drop out months before graduation due to homelessness.

Trades are a meme to get Sup Forums in non-white professions. I personally have no desire to work 18 hour days or be away from home from weeks at a time on job sites.

again, crap.
either you are a straight A student with 4.0 GPA or not. If you did not take or finish the following classes with an A, you should not be graduating from high school.
Math (Algebra, Geometry, Trig, Calculus)
Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)

2.6 i think

I don't recall, but it wasn't great. In high school I refused to do homework out of principle because I could ace my tests without it. In college I got tired of GE classes and I was able to get a job at a software company so I dropped out. Paid my loans off in a few years and bought a house a couple years after that at 25. I'm 33 now and pretty happy with how things have worked out.

You're either Asian or Jewish.

4.3 weighted
3.7 unweighted here

I'm an oldfag now (30) but let me give you some advice:
>but I find it hard to muster up any motivation nowadays.
You're going to fail. I had no trouble with Calc AB in HS, but I was too much of a brainlet to finish my CHEng degree.

Here's some advice, go into something easier like comp sci

Failed, dropped out. You can suck my dick though because now im in med school.

>Grade snippet from my third-year folder

4.0 weighted
~3.6 unweighted

What the hell is with this "weighted" BS? We didn't have any weighted classes.

I got a 4.0, which isn't that special or extraordinary anymore.

Grades are weighted by homework, classwork and tests.
Two thirds of those are only done based on motivation. Tests are knowledge. However, things might be different in Italy.

D in U.S. History, You need to leave this country if you do not know its history.

>weighted: 3.3
>unweighted: 3.1

I skipped like 60 days junior and senior year legit.

How the fuck do you get a D in history
I took IB History of America and that was easy as shit.

>1.7

only graduated because of moving goalposts

>Dropped out of high school
>Almost doctor
I-is this the power of Poland?

Retook the class in my final year and got a B+, didn't study the chapters enough in the first attempt

>Math (Algebra, Geometry, Trig, Calculus)
>Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
I finished all 7 of those classes with a near-failing grade and still have a better understanding than you. What now?

Fucking hate CompSci, and circuitry/electromagnetics is something that actually interests me. My lack of motivation more has to do with feeling blackpilled recently.

>data thread
Over 9000.

>>Dropped out of high school
>>Almost doctor
>I-is this the power of Poland?
No. It's the power of smarter than you.

>take AP US Government senior year
>never open the textbook or take any of the online quizzes
>actually learn the material during the second semester which was review for the AP test coming up in spring
>got A in the class both semesters
However, my teacher was blunt and no nonsense. He had a test you take at the end of the semester and whatever grade you get on the test replaces all other grades.

>base is 4.0 (standard classes with retards and dindus)
>honors is 5.0 (90% of the time these people were going to college)
>ap 6.0 (super nerd college level to earn college credit if you pass the state exam, literally the .1% with 4.5, 5.5 gpa's took this)

Honors was only for math, science, english, and history. The moment you had to take a standard class like spanish, computers, health you immediately lose brain cells with the idiots making jokes 24/7 and not giving a fuck. "ayo he smart, ask him for answers" People always thought I was super smart...I just did my homework and was essentially a B+ student lmao, they just literally never did anything

not Sup Forums
no one cares about your hs gpa

To be honest I thought I was posting on /r9k/, but the thread took off fren.

We still had AP classes (and I enrolled in as many as was allowed), but they had 4.0 being the maximum.

There weren't many Dindus at my school to begin with, so I don't think I ever had a non-White student in any of my AP classes (besides the occasional Asian in AP Math courses) Though, since we didn't have a very big class size (graduating class was about 130) if you took a few AP classes, your schedule tended to lock you in with those same students for the entire day, even in non-AP classes, just because there wasn't room otherwise

>2.5
>tfw you only got 2-3 hours of sleep per night, and this ruined your academics
Now that I'm in college (surprised they accepted me), my GPA is around a 3.8, and it seems to be heavily correlated to the amount of sleep I get (no a big surprise).

weighted 4.4. Was a big sportsball hero too.

Just dropped out of college, big time alcoholic.
My life has been going down faster than the white population in the US.

>a...a...at least Trump won though senpai

because too many nufags here.
saged

Believe me, if the mods weren't niggers I wish they would move the thread

>surprised

they want your shekels, I still did 3 hours of sleep during test days because that's all that matters. "hurr hurr get a good night's sleep before test day" naw nigga I'll spend all night and morning studying instead of knowing jackshit. This is the only reason I do 11-3 classes now so I can wake up at 6-7am and study

Stopped giving a shit around 10th grade

4.16 weighted. Idk what unweighted was as it was 6 years ago

Maybe I'm lying

Like 2.9? High school was boring and I didn't care. Undergrad I got 3.8-ish for a bachelor's in biochem.

I don't want to I am a programmer. I can probably get a job if I can prove my skills but I'm always wasting my time doing non programming related school work because I want it to be easier to find a job.

CPGA 3.91

Kek sounds like my high school experience
>Only white kid in my Chinese class
>Chinese kids are asking me for answers

Ricky, you didn't even get your grade 10.

I never finished high school.

>2.8
I was very unmotivated had i actually tried it probably would’ve been 3.5 in all honestly.

2.1 GPA and like 325th out of a class of 360 or so.

And I would do it all again if I could.

We have different system here
But i got 90%

I dropped out of highschool. It was the best decision of my life. I started working at 16 and just purchased my first home at 23.

weighted muh dick
unweighted muh balls

ayy I am part of the unweighted 3.8 GPA club
Except I'm still in high school because I developed POTS, bradycardia and tachycardia and had a total of 100 absences my sophomore year. It was a struggle to get out of bed most days due to my abnormal heart rate. I'm a senior, 19 and back on campus after rehabilitation.

I also dropped out of high school and I've destroyed all the race realists and their schizaflizal on youtube

See
I had zero motivation in school. I wanted to get out, make money, and start my life early. I scored in the top 3% on my states standardized tests me sophmore and junior years. By the end of my junior year i had a 2.3 gpa, because i didn't give a shit. I was surrounded by rich, preppy assholes who cried about their parents buying them the wrong color BMW for their birthday, and feral niggers (thanks diversity programs) who would rather chimp out than learn. In my senior year i was given the option to take 1 core class which i passed with flying colors, and finals for all courses, and i could walk. I did, recieved my diploma, and got the fuck out.

>cum credits

I know what it is but holy fuck

About 1.9 iirc. I was in a nigger infested school so I never did anything, but they passed me anyway.

I'm a fucking leaf and even I can tell youre full of shit.

but he invented hashcoins so hah!!

4.0 weighted
3.8 unweighted
I didn't really try at all. I'm in college and it's the first time I've ever really had to work at coursework.

Kinda in a similar situation, actually. Right now I'm interrupting my sophomore year of college to treat chronic migraines that kept causing me to miss class. I have a lot of time to shitpost now but it feels really unproductive. Also 19.

All these 1.0 and 2.0 scores I'm seeing make me feel better about my pathetic 3.4.

I hate myself for that score. I got so many awards in other classes but fucking math I just hated, never did the homework, and usually just skipped class in the bathroom.

din du nuffin* fify

Black user here
> Weighted 4.89 (Honors/AP courses give unweighted 4+ average)
> Unweighted 3.87
> t. introvert w/ a mix of friends
> Graduated a virgin by choice.. didn't let pussy cloud my mind at an early age.

In high school my gpa was shit, I was depressed and didn't really care about anything.
Upgraded and re-did all my high school physics/math/chem classes and got a 4.0
Currently have a 3.0 as first year engineering student

Grade 12: 3.5
Grade 13: 2.5

First year college at 25: 3.4

My parents died when I was grade 9/10

>4.0 in high school
>receive scholarship to private college
>flunk out
>enroll at community college
>transfer to state university
>finish degree
who wasted potential here?

I'm trying as hard as I can not to. If my college GPA goes below 3.5 for even 1 semester my scholarship gets ganked. My family's financial situation is such shit that we can't even take out loans, let alone pay for my college up front. For the first time in my life I've got a fire lit under my ass, and I'm struggling not to sit on it.

sounds like me. my parents made too much fot me to get financial aid of any kind. so when I lost my scholarship I had to work full time to pay my way through community college. then take out private loans for my last two years at state university. please don't be me.

I won't. My GPA right now is about 3.7 or so, meaning that I should be good this semester.

4.7-4.8
dont remember the exact number

keep it up