Why didn’t you go to a good school Sup Forums?

Why didn’t you go to a good school Sup Forums?

Why will you be working for me in ten years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp4endJMu1E&list=RDhp4endJMu1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Football is for white trash.

Better to be free and 'poor', than a servant for jews.I hope you've taking some lessons on sucking, blowing and swallowing at Stanford.

>Why will you be working for me in ten years?
Will I?

I know several people who haven't been to college that own multi million dollar businesses that employ people with above average salaries.
Why again are you so retarded to think that an education that makes you indebted to the government makes you better than everyone else?

School is not for everyone .

What is that Stanford? You fucking faggot.

>he goes to nigger games
>keks about "working for me"

You're a Jew.

I grew up poor and didn't have the money to go to a nice school. But it's a guarantee that I'll never work for you.

My admittance into this school is evidence of a superior intellect and work ethic

I am objectively better than you

Perhaps not morally
But I am in things that actually matter

Or should I pose the question in multiple choice?

I was looking at the qualifications of an extremely well-paid R&D team as part of my course (these people are top-tier scientists headhunted specifically for their skills) and two of them only had "some college."

If you're smart you'll be able to make money at anything. The current CEO of McDonald's started as a frycook and simply never left.

Everyone I know whose parents make under 100k pay nothing to go here

Stanford is generous with its aid

The idea that you have to be rich to go to a good school is a meme

You just have to be smart

You do not have to go to a "good school" to be successful. Community college is the best bang for your buck in which you would subsequently transfer to a flagship state school.

>>I am objectively better than you
But you're an American.

My god, you are so fucking retarded and are doomed to fail with that attitude. I am not going to say anything else besides that. Have fun ruining your life with that false sense of (((entitlement))).

OP did u even look at how fucking retarded your picture is

HAHAHAHAHAH WHO ARE THOSE FAGS LMFAO FUCK OFF

Not everyone who attends Stanford goes on to do great things. I wouldn't count your eggs before they hatch.

There's no such thing as good or bad schools in my country, they're all great

>he doesn’t recognize the world famous Stanford band

they are famous alright hahahahahah fucking homos please nuke us russia

If by "working for you," you mean that you'll be paying me 60 bucks per hour to switch out light switches for you, then yeah, I'll be "working for you," the same way you'll be "working for me," when I pay for you to make a traffic ticket go away, or pay a dollar to download whatever app you developed. I'll still be my own boss, and work on my own terms as a Master Electrician.

>60 bucks per hour
rather kill myslef than pay a single fag

Too old for that shit now senpai. I have a thriving business to run in the automotive parts manufacturing industry. I import parts and I even imported the machinery to build the complete units. Website is doing great and bulk customers are lining up. I'm no dumb fuck.

>world famous
so you tell yourself lies and you tell the band lies to make everyone (((feel))) better. typical californian stupidity

>niggerball

You'll be working for kikes once you graduate like the rest of us. You'll just get paid more than others.

>. I have a thriving business to run in the automotive parts manufacturing industry.
F hahahahahah

And yet, presuming you own your own business, instead of working for someone else, you're going to need people like me to help create your business, because it would be foolish for you to become a Master Electrician just to wire your own building, a Master Plumber just the plumb your own building, etc.

Better to slave away and make 300k a year than to slave away and make $30/hr

HAHAHAHA OKAY FAGGOT KIKE LMFAO

Heres an ewflash:

I'd rather work my current job for my fucking cousin than work under your kike ways you faggot gas yourself before its tool ate you left wing faggot piece of shit

>its better to be the best soyim than be the lowest soyim
gas yourself

You don't make 300k a year yet so stfu

Ok. Your cousin is going to be contracting me, or someone like me, then. Sorry, dude. You're not dodging electrical codes.

And as such he can rest his case.

if you pay me good money i dont care

Fuck off kike
>promoting a meme developed by /leftypol
HAHAHA holy shit you are blown out

>You're not dodging electrical codes!
>I'm not a kike!
Gas yourself.

Whatever you say pig dog yankee.

The only one enslaved is you by your own pride. It will be your downfall. I've seen tons of young guys come out big and lose it all within years. Let's hope you're smart with people too.

i went to a good school jew

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>pig dog yankee.
you must be oine of those chinese that is taking over austrailia

let me tell you this now: aussies will own your gook ass faggot

Notice you are just a fan... a silly white boy with no athletic ability. A Stanford fag...

You're just mad we own the civilized world now and you are trying to sort out immigrants

I'm a kike because I didn't pay through the nose to go to a "good school," but instead went for a trade, which is valuable and doesn't require me to take out debt or appease scholarship committees?

No, because the likelihood you are in my field is essentially 0, and stanford is a joke, you can stop kidding yourself that your 1/4 million debt was worth it.

I went to a state university because it was within driving distance of my house. I will end up working for you in 10 years because everything that I know how to do will eventually be automated. So, I will need to go back to school and start over.

s e e t h i n g

American power depends on American soft power, and you undermine that with every post you make.

Look at all the mutts, isn't it time for new president?

>250k debt

When will this meme end?

No kid going to ug at a top school is paying that much unless his parents make north of 300

I didn't know you'd be a pimp for male sex workers.

>went for a trad
I do that too and I didn't waste my money or time at a jew facility

you're just obsesed with promoting fucked up federal laws and cucking white people you probably are ac ivic nationalist anyways and should

as i stated earlier:

GAS

YOUR

SELF

And each one is smarter than you

I'm sorry friend, I forgot that Australia has a viable hand in world policy. Forgive me for being realistic. Have fun with your desserts and spiders

>s e e t h i n g
I'm sorry but china is a shithole country and the aussies will fuck you up in the end

I didn't go to school so jokes on you :D

youtube.com/watch?v=hp4endJMu1E&list=RDhp4endJMu1E

hail poland

Online schools and autodidacticism > brick-and-mortar schools

This

Not really, you got 200 IQ and getting cucked by low IQ Mexicans and niggers. What use is your intelligence if you gave up?

Or maybe I'm just looking at how the world is, and not how I wish it would be, and reacting accordingly.

>he fell for the college meme

Elite school as undergrad is a waste

That's funny, I remember a time when the US President desperately didn't want to take our detainees but he ended up bending over like a good little slut and taking them anyway.

gas yourself race traitor faggot

>cheering for white genocide
fuck off kike

Completely false

You can just look at outcomes between students from different undergrad institutes attended to see you’re completely full of shit

Really never understood why that was meant to be so degrading. I think it says way more about the person saying it.

nice larp
probably haven't ever spent time inside a post-secondary institution
and even if you did everyone around here knows what an actual retard that makes you unless you're in a good STEM field with great prospects, which you're also not and do not have.

American college education is literally a waste of money and just a more "adult" version of high school that basically requires the same skill set to get the same level of employment you would have gotten with a high school level education 30 years ago.
Basically, (((they))) have made it that you need to pay them before you even get into the work force. Awesome, huh?!
Save yourself some fucking 200k in debt and just get into a good labour job like mining, fishing, or even the army. You don't need to be a soldier and kill people anymore. You can just be a tech guy. But you get to go to their colleges and take their redpills instead of hanging around a bunch of faggots and communists.

You don't understand Americans.

Here in Australia we have low employer-employee distance. Organisational culture is relatively flat. In the US employer-employee distance is greater - this is a culturally sensitive way to say that in the US bosses treat their employees like dirt. It's meant to be demeaning because working for someone else is perceived as being demeaning because bosses in the US ensure it is demeaning. And their bosses do it to them. And onwards up the chain.

>You don't understand Americans.
fuck oiff you jewish piece of shit

Funny. Whatever makes you feel better for not being a world power. Watch out for the emus. I heard you have a hard time with them

Is that all you have? You've said "gas yourself" several times now, as if you had a better solution for me. Like I should have gone into debt at a university so that I could graduate owing enough that I could have purchased a starter home, all in the hopes of either making my own business successful (which is subject to the same bullshit, regardless of my life choices) or to go work for someone else (which is still subject to the same bullshit).

You hate the people that actually react to the rules society has set up and become successful. I'm guessing you didn't go that route, and are working as some back room stockman, filled with rage, thinking that life isn't fair because the rules aren't what you think they should be, like all those women who think they should be treated like Disney princesses just for existing.

i dont give a fuck about your fucking feelings and ideas about how things should be you fucking faggot ass piece of shit

we are in a war for our survival and you arent even remotely prepared for it keep cucking yourself homo

>Whatever makes you feel better for not being a world power.
Give me 300,000,000 people and a continent of arable land and mineral wealth and I could make this country a world power overnight.

Power is a function of land + people. Nothing about America is special. Taking credit for the children that other people had (because Lord knows you won't be contributing to the American workforce) is retarded.

Whatever fantasies make you feel better!
But reality is what you have to deal with my friend

>We are in a war for our survival
Which means I should be working in a backroom as a stockman, unloading a truck for minimum wage?

You act based on how the situation IS, not how you wish it would be. Doing literally anything other than that is stupid as fuck.

you sohuld at least own 3+ g uns and should be continually training and we need to kill every fucking jewish salesmen and businessmen in this fucking country

heres the trutyh the nigger is just a fucking monkey and cant even fucking do anything anyays theyre fucking worthless subhuman garbage and fucking incapable of even organizing without fucking kikes running the show *IBLM is entriely unr by fucking jewish fuckuing parasitic kikes and white traitors helping them

okay man so maybe im being bitter aftre some drinks but my point is you cant let the materialism consume you okay? you have to realize the larger picture the bigger war the fucking true war the KVLT war

>fantasies

HES A FUCKING CHINESE FAGGOT STOP REPLYING TOT HIS GOOK FAGGOT DOG EATING SUBHUMAN

>china supoerpower
gas yourself

And I forgot to say, I've been contributing to the American workforce for 18 years, and make an average of 90k. That's American money, not whatever shit tickets you use in emu land

>STOP REPLYING TOT HIS GOOK FAGGOT DOG EATING SUBHUMAN
He says, literally as he replies to me.

>I've been contributing to the American workforce for 18 years, and make an average of 90k
Wow, your reading comprehension is terrible. Try again, Deshawn.

So this... is the power... of American education.

Ahh yes, see that now. I will stop feeding the impotent dragon

>you sohuld at least own 3+ g uns and should be continually training and we need to kill every fucking jewish salesmen and businessmen in this fucking country
I own 3 guns: A bodyguard revolver, a Shield, and a SOCOM II. I go shooting multiple times per week.

>okay man so maybe im being bitter aftre some drinks but my point is you cant let the materialism consume you okay?
I don't. Despite making more than 90k per year at my "stability" job (power plant), I rent a duplex for 400 per month and drive a Honda Fit Sport (the Sport version only cost 100 bucks more, and increased fuel efficiency due to an undercarriage spoiler - the other features were just icing). But you coming at me for not going to college has nothing to do with any of that.

I came from a fatherless household and I’m low income and can’t afford college.

Get in a trade. Apprentice young.

i dont want you to go to faggot kike college i just want you to be a MAN

i love and hate this country

everyone is so obssseesed with fucking money we let kikes run the fucking ocuntry niggers everywehre theres no respite why cant we just fucking live for our ace adn our nation and fight for whats right what the fuck man what the fuck is wrong with this fucking country

>I will stop feeding the impotent dragon
I'm disappointed, I was just about to excoriate you for being unable to speak English. See, a fucking primary school student could have picked up that the 'contribution' to which I was referring was children from the context of the remark - i.e. that power = land + people.

For the record, my ancestors arrived in Australia as Irish convicts and free settlers over a century ago. They were part of the squatocracy but turned to mining when their station turned out to be full of useful rocks, a business in which I will in time also be involved. But yes, every single person who disagrees with you only does so because they're secretly Chinese.

People hate America because they hate you, user. You individually, as a person. Your arrogance and your stupidity are the most important piece of the puzzle that is anti-American sentiment.

Ah well. You will not learn until it is too late.

All that I'm reading into your posts is that your jealous. And you wish you lived here. Maybe someday that dream can come true and you can be a dishwasher in America

Faggot was this at the game last night? I was there too.

and you will be working for someone

wew

oyyy veyyy my ass is fucking devastated from this game. Fuck Stanford and fuck Brian Kelly.

>All that I'm reading into your posts is that your jealous
How embarrassing.

Money is a measure of success with tangible benefits that apply to your every day life (unlike, say, a good credit score). In fact, I would argue that people should have more freedom with their money, and cut the single mothers and blacks off, as well as the crony capitalism/ corporate welfare recepients (which are overwhelmingly Jewish). Telling people that there's more important shit than money is how all this shit got started in the first place.

uh why whites will be a minority here in just a few decades.... why would anyone want to live in america....

SC is gonna stomp you next week. See you there, faggot.

Is this a school?

Good lord, you are so butt hurt that you don't live here!
Sorry pal, I could give less than a fuck as to what you think of me.
You will never achieve what we have achieved.
And you will never achieve it here. Have fun longing to be apart of something you will never coalesce with.
And you trying to sound smart just makes you sound like a faggot