300 dollars a month on coffee

Why aren't you spending 300 dollars a month on coffee and another 350 on eating out?

No wonder millenials don't have any savings.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKJ2yboU-R4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivJSXW7JjGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old long threads

>today's youth are so stupid that they ask the phone how cold it is outside

they should be drafted into labor camps

#avocado toast

Amazes me how assblasted amerimutts still are about tea.

in case you decide to pick on the coffee

300 dollars / 30 days = 10 dollars / 2 people = 5 dollars a day

Wtf, i get black coffee from 7/11 everyday for 100 yen and these faggots waste 300$ worth on coffee
I do not understand

they spend their day in the coffee bar because they are "writers"

Elaborate plz, tea is inexpensive and abundant here in loose leaf blends

So... they are in a van with a bed.
Do they live in it?
Do they spend as much money a month on coffee as petrol for their house?

Why the fuck are Americans so in love with covfefe? Honestly, it's creepy as all hell.
>COFFEE COFFEE I NEED MY COFFEE I
CAN'T FUNCTION WITHOUT IT!!!! YOU DON'T
LOVE COFFEE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Is this what a lack of labour union does to people? Strewth.

>Do they spend as much money a month on coffee as petrol for their house?
yes

>Strewth.
...Darryl?

I understand their desire for some coffee, but I just get a $10 jar of freeze dried and keep a jar at home and a jar at work.
I get around 20-30 coffees per jar and I like the taste more than cafe coffee anyway.

>350 on eating out
that's more than I make in a month!

Ikibey?

>4000 $ a month

holy shit that is so much

meanwhile I earn 600 a month like the fucking subhuman I am

Which is about 5x what it would cost if they just made coffee at home.

what?
it's an apprenticeship if that's what you mean, so naturally I don't get full payment, just baffles me how people can live such luxurious lives and still complain that they have no money

I always laugh when people tell me they "need their coffee every morning."

NIGGER PLEASE you can buy a bottle of caffeine pills for like $2 that will last you for a year!

IF YOU NEED CAFFEINE LITERALLY JUST BUY A BOTTLE OF CAFFEINE PILLS HAHA WHO THE FUCK SPENDS $300 A WEEK ON BEAN JUICE AND MILK HAHA LITERALLY FUCK YOU IF YOU DO THIS LIKE UNIRONICALLY GET CANCER

>people spend money how they want according to the free market
>pol hates this

Are you sure you idiots aren't liberals?

i noticed they left out his ass lube budget..

>Strewth
That's a funny flag for a cobber to be flying

>tfw i was once a poor student living off $9 off food a day.

How the fuck. Living comfortable is affordable

>make coffe at home

No
">you know it. It's our office, our network, where we hang out, everything else. Not just the coffe"

I'm not watching that but by coffee you mean starbucks or some shit right

the coffee pot prob spill in the van on the rest of their ten possessions

>enjoying a drink in the morning is bad

Fuck off retard. Buying that expensive Starbucks shit is stupid though.

in what exactly?
That's less than $2.20 for 40 hour weeks

yes

the coffee bar is where they work, their friends, and their lifestyle

There is more to existence than mere utility you fucking degenerate. This is like telling someone who smokes cigars to start vaping for his nicotine. Imagine all the revolutionaries, left and right, popping caffeine pills instead of slurping up coffee in Vienna and Paris. Why not just take out all the romance of life. You suck. You make me sick. Who do you think you are? I drank coffee with Adolf Hitler in 1925. You're a nobody.

it is an unpaid internship, but paid

it goes like this, people scale down on some things and scale up on other to compensate, if we slash the coffee and eating out, we'd get 650 $ a month, tell me if this a house payment where you live ?

They probably buy starbucks everyday.
$5 x 2 people x 30 days=300

UH OH SOYBOY TRIGGERED!!!! ALERT ALERT ALERT SOYBOY DETECTED!!!

NEWSFLASH YOU FAT CUNT: FUCK YOUR MORNING DRINK MAYBE SAVE YOUR MONEY SO YOU CAN HAVE AN EXTRA CHILD AND SAVE YOUR FUCKING RACE.

FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU

What kind of coffee are they buying that costs $300 a month? I drink coffee every single day, and I'm pretty sure that I only spend $5-$10 a month on it. Furthermore, why do people feel the need to eat out so much? I eat out maybe twice a year. It's a small wonder why I'm so better off financially than so many people I know depsite not making nearly as much as them.

How the fuck..... I feed a family of 4 and spend about 400-500 on groceries a month

>make $4000 a month
>live in a van

they are retards

stonemasonry
no, it's officially paid, with taxes/insurances already subtracted, Germany has that great dual system where you work and learn at a trade school at the same time and get paid for both, just not necessarily very much
I'm in my first year too, it gets more every year (3 years then you're done)
most bosses in trades are rather greedy though, so you shouldn't expect to get more than minimum pay, even though there are some who are rather generous

Makes sense that you'd be crooning on about romance since you don't have any in your life already.

NEWSFLASH SOYBOY: It's not 1925 it's 2017. You can't wear a fedora anymore and you can't drink coffee every morning either. Get with the times or die like a fat cunt.

I don't know what you're talking about, in the last thread I brought up I spend like 20 bucks on milk/tea a month tops.

must be espresso

Everyone loves caffeine, and I take 200mg daily but as a tablet that costs .07 cents. The carnys job is to trick the rube.

these fags live in the coffee bar, they live in the city. That's why they opted to dwell in a van. Eating out means they can avoid the van

Fucking bugmen

why is coffee $300?

don't know if its a yank thing but those groceries are the worst price

once you get a pantry together (seasoning, tins, flour etc.) for like £50 you can eat really well off £15-20 a week

>eating out
His gf charging him for that? Eh, numales s.m.h.

because all day is spent in the coffee bar and restaurants

> having to pay for peoples company

kek

>Get with the times
Nigga please

is it because they can't cook for themselves?
who would prefer eating out all the time (if you eat our often and it's 'only' 350$ a month, it can't be that good either) over living in at least a flat and cooking for yourself?

>people will still try to argue that millennials don't know how to save

> $300 a month on coffee is normal
> $300 a month on alcohol is a problem

Argue against that or argue that they know rather than don't, whatever.

Boggles my mind too

I drink two green teas a day at work but I don't feel like they're necessary, I just enjoy them and It gives me an excuse to stop working for like 15 minutes

The concept of drinking something that has multitudes more caffeine and gets your body addicted disgusts me

i'm wondering that too; $300 in coffee alone or is that "coffee and things" which might include a meal with it among other details.

i need to see some comparative Sup Forums budgets. here's mine:

$7,000 income after taxes, $5,500 after retirement/investment contributions
----
$1k on various credit debts
$600 for mortgage (i per yearly, but this is an estimate monthly)
$300 car stuff including gas, insurance, and cleaning supplies
$120 food
$150 "fancy" food and dining out
$100 consumables like toiletries, soap, random repairs around the house
$150 internet + phone
$200 firearms and firearm accessories and membership dues
---
total after expenditures: ~$2,880 for "whatever" as all my needs and obligations are met.

>Being this poor where you can't afford to go out and eat at restaurants and drink coffee at a shop
Life must suck to be a poorfag. Thank God I make 6 figures and don't have to worry about any of this shit.

You are cripplingly autistic.

Well what's minimum and how do you even live?
Welfare or parents?
fyi min wage here is $15.75

bet they have a Keurig

fuck k-cups

>Used to buy a $1 cup of coffee every day, or make my own pot if I had the time in the morning
>Made fun of people who spent more than that on Starbucks garbage

>Found a cafe near my workplace that is always packed to the brim with liberals and millennials
>Out of curiosity and a recommendation I go there and get a maple almond latte
>Tastes so fucking good it's like drinking breastmilk out of an angel's titties
>Seriously have one of those foodgasms straight out of SnS
>Now I go to this place for a cup 2-3 times a week
>Have been doing this for a year, probably spent over $1000 on lattes by now

I know how dumb it is and past me would strangle current me for wasting this much money, but fuck damn if there's anything millennials know it's how to make a cup of coffee.

"b-but I can't socialize unless I have coffee! I can't drink water, that's fucking gross"

literally gas

they can't cook they don't want to cook and their life revolves around staying at vegan bars with other hipsters

i should mention that i lump bills like water, electricity and garbage under "mortgage" in my budget sheet since it's a housing expense.

They're faggots that don't drink water and think coffee gives you more benefits than drinking plain water because it has caffeine and water doesn't.
But they also claim to have sleep disorders and high blood pressure so they order 5 decafs per day with 3 sticks of sugar/sweetener in there.

don't they have coffee machines in burgerland?
i can't starcucks and starcuck look a likes

I use one of these.

I spend $500 dollar a month on soy and my male breasts are getting really buff. #doyouevensoy

dude lives in a van so basically that is his "office" rent.

Holy fuck, calm down seppo. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a morning coffee.

Don't feel bad for enjoying life
feel bad for drinking maple almond latte you poof

ITT poorfags mad that millennial faggots living in a van have more money than they do

still fucking stupid. if you live in VAN you shouldn't be spending money on anything other than bare essentials, but shitheads spend $650/month on things they don't need ( coffee and dining out )

>Gas $300

Don't get addicted and coffee is,mostly fine.
Spending $3 on a latte is retarded when you can get an espresso machine for like 60

~1.100€ a month after insurance etc.
--
~410€ rent, water, electricity etc.
~250€-350€ groceries
~50€ eating out or doing something nice with my wife
~40€ internet and telephone
~60€ public transport
~100€ for random stuff, including donations to our church
--
leaves us with about 100€ to save, she makes a little extra too which all goes into savings, but is so little it's not worth mentioning
it's not ideal, but if it's ever not enough, I can ask my parents for help
also going to get some gibs next month for the duration of the apprenticeship

>got around 10k after taxes
>0 goes in bank savings
>3k for living expenditures and bills n sheit
>7k on carparts
This is a rough month kek
This is why you don't mod a 996 tarbo

Aussie here, i earn $6k - $8k a month by myself.. fuck these plebs

Tea parties and what not are revisionist history. In all reslity, much like the Russian Revolution, the American War of Independence was predicated on a few venture capitalists who wanted their own society to enforce economic hegemony on, and used the South to build an empire that lasts to this day.

haha.... my BMW RR1000S is not gonna ride it self

Pretty sure America isn't even top 3 for coffee consumption by country.

YOU should build a bunker that can have a prison of slaves who get to live there and eat for providing work (toward a greater common good of course)

>fuck damn if there's anything millennials know it's how to make a cup of coffee.
they don't, they only know how to shove money in the throats of coffee companys this fuckers are a fucking joke

yeah that's because you have an actual job

youtube.com/watch?v=ivJSXW7JjGg

Really?!?!?!
Fucking waste of oxygen

Almost bought one. Looking at other options but I gotta finish this project first.

Shut up hamdog there's nothing wrong with being an emu

Coffee is Satan's drink anyone who relies on it is hellbound.

its true, Im a mechanical engineer. but still i never thought i was special. i always thought i was the dumbest person in the room and one can do what i do if they wanted to

i'm and am around $14k/mo before any gross. i'm not married, but if i include my girlfriend it's about a 40% additional contribution to the household.

i'm not going to blame people who have no job prospects on their poverty or whatever, but spending the little money they have weirdly ($300 for gourmet coffee a month) is pretty out there. perhaps it's their one pleasure they have control over, and $5 a day isn't super terrible, but man...

>tfw you can't get internet at home because you're legally homeless so you have to give Tim Horton's $2.50 for their "free" wifi and bottled water
Am I Ancap yet?

How is asking your phone how cold it is outside any different than watching the weather channel?

>3 Americans reply
>not one understands
Americans have an obsession with coffee to slight the English who favor tea.
>look dad, I'm different/better than you!1!!

The absolute state of Americans.

>nothing wrong with being an Emu

its the curse of the high iq

i spend about $150 a week on alcohol.... and dont drink coffee

nobody wants to be better than Britain lmao they suck

>make like $3k/month tutoring people for 20 hours per week
>wife makes 1k/month working 20 hours per week in retail
>have $500-1000 leftover for savings each month after mortgage, utility bills, food, gas, and anything else.
>dick around and go on road trips the rest of the time

I'm realizing this will not be sustainable when we want to have kids, but man this shit is so much better than renting. We lived like starving peasants to save for that down payment but it was absolutely worth it. Midwest cost of living is GOAT.

or just Gassed