That stupid Japanese truck can't keep getting away with this shit

That stupid Japanese truck can't keep getting away with this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2004/05/21/national/fresh-coverup-scandal-rocks-mitsubishi-fuso/#.WFWs-nUxDbg
sozogaku.com/fkd/en/cfen/CB1011010.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I see Truck-kun in action I automatically drop the manga/anime. Such a lazy ass way of making the plot move.

in Tensei series it doesn't really matter how he died so long as he does

but yeah in drama is lazy as fuck

But would you watch a series about Truck-kun? The harbringer of death, and the opposing is train-kun.

Truck-kun is just misunderstood.

When do we get a manga where a sentient killer truck with the power to progress stale plots is the main character?

I would if it's a comedy.

Romcom tournament-esque anime. Fuck it, make it a harem while were at it.

I want a meta manga in which it is revealed that all killer trucks that ever hit a character in any manga or anime were actually possessed by the same truck ghost.

Where would trains fit in?

The train would be his strong as fuck Sempai, who's riddled with a curse where he must not run unless it's on tracks. And then they find a way to remove the curse.

It's not stupid, it's very intelligent and it hungers for virgin blood.

But the ones who died there weren't virgins and even had a daughter.

Hey, nobody's perfect.

Are these scenes even meant to be taken seriously or is this some somewhat hidden running gag among mangaka.

Most are, yes. It's just that it happens so often it has become a gag to manga readers.

>hidden

Oh my God is she okay?

The stupidest thing is that the victims usually heal completely fine after that. Hell they don't even have facial wounds or anything.

truck-sans are considered to be the most OP character in web novels.

They will always get away with it.

Always.

Locomon/GrandLocomon, it runs on tracks it CAN PUT anywhere.

That and Doomtrain also works.

Looks interesting. Sauce?

If they're so OP why don't they go save the world themselves instead of sending an every day Japanese High School student?

What i don't get is how most characters don't hear it coming.

Most of the time they don't have earbuds on, or anything like that. Sure, being distracted can be dangerous as fuck, but trucks are loud as fuck. You can usually hear one coming from a good distance.

Poor Momo

I'd watch a series about a high-school student having to cope with his father being a japanese truck driver and keep it a secret from his harem. All made out of girls he saved from his father's truck.

Not to mention it's fucking common sense to look before you cross. Also forget the truck, what about the innocent child with a red ball about to be hit by a car when it bounces on the road, what better way is there to show how selfless and heroic a character is.

Japan has invented ninja trucks.

has Japan finally gone too far?

Did someone say cucked ... by a truck?

Japanese trucks are made low-key to decrease sound pollution.

Was this shit always better integrated into the plot like showing the driver for once or even making him a character? These trucks always remind me of the faceless bald rapists of hentai doujinshi. Hell, we usually don't even see people driving them. There is probably nobody inside.

Fuuka was complete bullshit. Wearing headphones and going full retard with the plot. Seo is a fucking retard with his plots.

>first episode is basically your typical highschool romance anime
>MC-kun is getting close to loce interest and all
>second episode
>MC-kun is about to confess
>Truck-kun suddenly appears and kills loce interest
>focus shift to truck-kun, he's the actual MC
>rest of series is truck-kun's misadventures about killing romantic comedy characters
>train-kun is his rival
>police-kun is the antagonist
Why didnt they make it already?

>Was this shit always better integrated into the plot like showing the driver for once or even making him a character?
Seo made the dad of the new girl that MC is after the driver who killed MC's old girlfriend with a truck.

>love interest
Fixed

Who said it was a person?

>Train-kun is the rival

"So you like to kill couples? That's cute, watch this"
>Derails

Fund it.

JESUS CHRIST

Well theres actual accidents people get into irl, why not just copy those instead of some truck meme?

MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING

Jesus christ, even in a car you are not safe.

I was into watching accident vids for awhile, most of the time someone got nailed by a truck it was sudden, instant and they had no chance of escape. Sometimes they noticed, tried to get away, but there was nothing they could do. Trucks are serious business.

They die all the time due to subways/tramways in my city. Those things are rather silent and you can't see them as good as a car on a street - and of course they can't avoid dodging people, they can only try to brake but it's usually too late for that.
That said, the people are always distracted by music, phones or something else, not like those fags in anime.

I'd watch that too.

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comedy gold

holy shit

Holy shit, is that truck okay?

Take it one step further.
His father IS a truck.

Tsuky Best Girl

Now it's even better since she was alive the whole time.

seriously, what happened with that

did MC just imagine it all or did they deliberately fake a funeral?

I dropped the manga long ago anyways, but considering it's seo she has a new bf now

The main reason is because Japs (like most Asian countries) have a notorious disregard of traffic law.
So these trucks are often speeding, overtaking others when they can't see ahead, ect. Even if they did see it coming there would be basically no time to react.
Also these are usually urban environments so they probably can't hear clearly either.

I really want a law that forbids fake-deaths and revivals in anime.

What will Japanese authors do once Trucks and all vehicles become self driving?

Gantz manga used Trains instead of Cars.

Actually, I would say only Japan have anything resembling safe driving.

It is not easy to get a driver's license in Japan.

The majority of Asia prefers motorbikes to cars anyway.

My guess is most mangaka arre familiar with the scandal involving Mitsubishi trucks and their coverup of the fatal defects.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2004/05/21/national/fresh-coverup-scandal-rocks-mitsubishi-fuso/#.WFWs-nUxDbg
sozogaku.com/fkd/en/cfen/CB1011010.html

Trope goes back way further than that. Just look at the infamous Minky Momo.

I demand an isekai where Truck-kun finally gets the harem he deserves.

WHOSE DRIVING

I remember a LN with somebody summoning a truck to crush a monster. I just assume the monster was transported to another world with RPG stats.

I almost got run over by a bus when I was a kid. I just jumped in front of it but it somehow evaded me. I was playing tag with friends and I was so immersed in it I wasn't paying any attention to the road at all.

Does he hang out with the mad scientist who seeds Japan's rainclouds with genetically enhanced cold viruses?

Watch out!

>fighting manga
>everyone uses esoteric martial arts styles named and styled after animals and mythical beasts
>one guy just tackles people
>His style is "The Truck"
>His rival's is the Japanese Cold

From which Fuuka chapter is that page?

Kurokami, it was alright.

EXCUSE ME?

YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING RIGHT

I had never felt more sad for the driver than for the girl
Truly an innovative piece of media

If only I was kidding.

>tfw updates stopped

The worst part is, she could have easily avoided it had she continued to cross.

I cant see why not!

It's not from Fuuka, it's from Half and Half.

End of ch 135 100 chapters after she 'dies'

only small RVs and Destroyers have ever been sent to another world by themselves.

Truck-san needs his own novel to be effective.