Bitcoin the the best currency in the world. It isn't corrupt, it is gaining value rapidly, has a strong backing...

>Bitcoin the the best currency in the world. It isn't corrupt, it is gaining value rapidly, has a strong backing, is strongly protected and it isn't used by Jews to gain power. You should invest in bitcoin now, as the sooner you get it, the more retu-
>gets EMP'd

Lel. Bitcoin is a meme, there is no reason to invest in a currency that has no physical backing.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinatmradar.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitcoin is like World Of Warcraft gold.

Bitcoin is nothing more then a videogame that people pay real money for fake money.

Bitcoin has value but only among the people who play the Bitcoin videogame. Outside of that it's worthless.

My fear with bitcoin, and I am a pleb when it comes to it, but my fear is that is it not inevitable that all governments will eventually ban it being legally acceptable once people start paying their employees under the table with it?
I get that a ban wouldn't necessarily stop that from happening, but what if you can't buy anything with it?

Like what I mean is what if the US Gov made it illegal to transact bitcoin with USD?
You could still make private trades with it man to man but wouldn't the value massively plummet?

>USA dollar is the best currency in the world, there will always be someone willing to buy it
>every human on Earth has a heart attack simultaneously

Heh, bet you didn't think of that did you USD fags?

Dude.
Bitcoin is equal to Gold.
You dont invest in it to MAKE money, although the smart day traders know they can risk it as a day-trading gamble because it is always going upward. It is always going upward because the US keep printing dollars without the US itself becoming wealthier. Stealing assets does not increase value of dollar. Stealing assets (war booty) is about the same as printing money.

Bitcoin, is a thing you use to move money without the jews seeing it. It is being fucked with by the jews same way they are fucking with gold. They trying to hide the fact that they have printed US dollars which they are using to buy up real ASSETS, like electricity companies etc....

Jew's see Bitcoin same way they see gas-chambers. Jews see manual-labour the same way they see gas-chambers.
Manual-labour to the jew = Holocaust.
Holocaust literally translate to in Hebrew, "Being forced to do manual labour"
Bitcoin = Holocaust
So expect to see the jews do their best to convince people not to love bitcoin but to stay loving the jew fiat currency cause the jew can print fiat, the jew cannot print bitcoin.

stop with the constant bitcoin shill threads you fucking faggots

You don't know what the fuck your taken about i have taken money out of light coin put in my bank account i have a bitcoin debt card poor fag

By the way, if you ever see a jew doing manual labour, like pick up a brick and carry it a distance, or pick up a shovel and mix up some cement. That is very very suspicious behavior. He is either a fake-jew or he is about to do some kind of christian-child baby sacrifice where the Torah requires he the jew build the alter where the christian baby will be beheaded.

The first bitcoin exchange grew out of an exchange for magic the gathering cards. And then the dude crashed the exchange and probably took all of them, but you will never really know since it is bitcoin.

Lol nothing is being watched as closely as bitcoin, idiot. It's tax evasion and the government loves taxes. Fucking eyes are all over this shit top to bottom and everyone who isn't an idiot (not you) knows it.

Actually china is far more important to bitcoin now. If they shut down trading or firewalled it or forbid exchanging into or out of national currency, that would affect it way more than anything in the US

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Our currency is backed by McDonald's fries

Also one of the developers is a white supremacist and want white people to form families, can you believe that? How racist isn't that, wanting white people to breed.

Christianity is for fuck faggots like yourself who hide behind meme-flags. The only way to save your culture is to eradicate every other culture. You christfaggots are so fucking pathetic and weak. Having a bunch of babies and feeding them to the talmudic system isn't going to fix anything, stupid goyim.

I hate Christianity too lol, I was referring to the meme you absolute sperg

What happens when 51% of people starting playing "the game"?

It's only a matter of time. It is fundamentally better than government cuck-bucks in every way.

I bet the fees are enormous,
how much was the card?
How expensive are the transactions?
Monthly fees?
How much did it cost you to 'verify your bank account' with sepa etc?

How's that keyboard crusade going, brave aryan warrior?

>pay real money for fake money.
The only real money is gold or silver, all else is fake money.

>but what makes gold valuable?

Have fun being broke faggot

>he pays for snacks at the gas station with gold and silver

nice reverse psychology thread

It will be spun as economic terrorism to use bitcoin instead of official government currency.

Don't drop the soap Coiners

Yes buy in, increase the worth.

This whale wants to cash out soon.

Agreed

>isn't used by Jews to gain power
user, I...

There are bitcoin ATMs all over that you can use to convert it to cash straight from your digital wallet. Make sure to KYS my man
coinatmradar.com/

> three bitcoin threads
you niggers