Izetta

I want to fuck the Lotte. Also how did you like the ending?

>inb4 hetshitters in denial

WHAT IS THIS?

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell
Landmine has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell

It was Fine.

>kanji
>Christmas of Eylstadt

>Next week : Shumatsu no Izetta | too lazy
>Eylstadt's Christmas

A special show. The staff and seiyuu talk about the series and such. Regalia had one or two of those too.

Izetta and Fine VA will kiss with cute sounds at the Christmas special to appeal to the fans to buy BDs.

yurifaggots in full delusion mode

NIGGA WE MADE IT

Give up already.

>Sophie redemption, or at the very least, giving her peace before dying
>giving Sophie's death more screen time and significance
>ending with the war still ongoing but the tide turned, leaving room for a potential sequel/spin-off (even if it doesn't pan out, better than a rushed LOL IT ENDED IN A YEAR)
>adding to the above, imply that the Ahnenerbe (or their equivalent in this universe) had more magical non-witch related stuff
>show Izetta's face and not confine her to wheelchair (she's already devoid of magic and thus a normal/useless girl, so it wouldn't really change anything)

Silver lining:

>Christmas special
>Plenty of room for doujins. I have no doubt there will be a post-war yuri doujin where she somehow heals via magical power BS. And it will be very sweet.

So what is this ending suggesting? That Izetta is now a vegetable who can't do anything by herself and will probably die in a few years?

No, she just can't use her legs.

Butthurt shitter

She's Fine.

I liked it, I just kinda wish it had been better, more competently made. I've no specific amendments to suggest to achieve that besides some of the fanservicey and more lighthearted scenes/episodes feeling too out of place. I'm not calling for the whole thing to be grim and moody, just, I don't know, better balanced? For sure you need at least some lightheartedness to develop Fine and Izetta's relationship, that can't happen so easily if they're in constant fear for their lives.

>doujins
>plural

At most Izetta will get one compilation doujin appearance alongside a more popular series where she just gets rammed by Germans for 5 pages.

Someone should make a chibi comic about the adventures of cripple izetta

0/10

>Fine told the world her witch tongue wrestling partner is dead. Cries like a bitch at the neutrino-magic beam in front of everyone.

>They send condolences but relieved that Eys can't seize the Sudetenland next. Don't invade them.

>Fine remains single because too busy running her country obviously. No backlash from the world for having a gay leader in the 40s as everyone can just ignore her teenage crush and lack of king.

>Actually still rubbing Izetta's cripple cunt raw on the reg in secret.

>They live happily ever after.

What a fucking joke. He was the one who should've died the most.

>Izetta Stone
>draining the laylines

>just can't use her legs

You wish. I bet she's more like counting her remaining days

It has better chances to get doujins compared to other originals like matoi and flip floppers, thats for sure.

>In 2016 they'd both be in their 90s
>Their vaginas shriveled up like dried prunes
>At best they could only hold each others horrible wrinkled bony veiny hands

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
STOP MAKING ADORABLE GIRLS HAVE SHORT LIFESPANS

Not him, but I knew they wouldn't really follow up on the "she will reduce her lifespan!" bullshit, and show none of the consequences.
Because that is what always happens when the drawback of some amazing power is to "shorten the user's lifespan". It's vague enough so you don't have to show it., even if it turns out to be true and isn't circumvented,
I hate that they pull this bullshit every time.

>Sophie redemption, or at the very least, giving her peace before dying
>giving Sophie's death more screen time and significance
I do wish Sophie hadn't explain her true history while they were fighting. Not that it's unusual in anime but it's always odd. It would have been better if Izetta had defeated Sophie, they're both on the ground near to death or seemingly near to death, and that's when Sophie explains the truth. But they couldn't do that because they couldn't resist pulling a cheap trick with Izetta surviving

She already lived 3 years with Fine, just a couple of decades more is enough to say they lived a happy life together.

If red witch can suck up all the magic, why didn't she just do that when they learned of the bomb instead of trying to fight her?

>three years prior
>Finé-sama, what happened to Izetta-san's face?
>accelerated aging, they don't know the cause
>You're the one taking care of her, by the way

>it's nothing
Fuck.

>Also how did you like the ending?
Typical cop out "can't do full yuri" ending. I'm so sick of these.

The ending was alright. I think the show would have been a keeper if all of the episodes were as good as the first three, but I still liked it.

Also the royal guard survived and that's the most important thing. The only thing I want out of this now is a spinoff that focuses on them. It can be comfy, have them do cold war shit or maybe even a mix of both. I'd be happy either way since they didn't get enough screentime.

He was the best character of this show.

You're now in charge or writing S2

What do?

>Izetta the Last Witch
>Not expecting her to survive and being unironically upset because she did

cancel the project

How would they explain having two moms to their daughter?

>another war will happen
>show Lady Liberty

very subtle, Japan

Open on Izetta's funeral after she dies of short lifespan.
Fine marries an english prince and they do fancy royal stuff.

American witches
Russian witches
Make it happen

Move on to a different project.

I expected this to be the final shot. Glad they went with the cliche happy ending.

Don't you just love how the war conveniently ended before December 7th, 1941?

More lolis and lesbians

When was this photo taken, by the way? The castle behind them is clearly in bad shape, but after the bombing we never saw them going there again, didn't we?

Yoshino no!

I was honestly expecting her to die in more painful way.

This of course

S2 should be about the Volgans raping their way across eastern europe.

Use the same setting but in the Cold War, with the Sovie- Volgans doing magical related stuff around the world against Atlanta because they discovered Germania's Section Nine research and such.

Main character is a young spy that studied under Berkman, primarily because he reminded him of Rickert.

Cameo appearance by Fine, Izetta, and Bianca in an episode or two.

Basically, a Kojima take on the Izetta universe.

Is them not kissing that big of a deal? Even if they did kiss full-on romantically, it wouldn't be because the narrative demanded it. It would be because they thought it would make the show sell more.

Kill the manwhore.

>Main character
>he
Nigger I'm not watching that.

Fuso witches where one young Japanese teen will become Izetta trainee when magic will slowly return to the world sicne it turns out it can regenerate itself.

In the meantime that SS guy will create magical homunculus army in Atlanta and Russia will have their own set of witches who can use vodka as their natural booster.

I would love to see it.

At the top of that we can get some cute alien witches to land on Earth from the moon too.

What if it was a trap?

>extinguishing one of the world's most versataile sources of energy because "i-it may be used for bad things!!1"

Also knowing the persecution witches face, why not just create a Witchestan or something like that?

>in that case implying the narrative trick is even necessary
I'm not complaining about Izetta surviving (although I do think it would be better if she died), that's not the point I'm making in that post. They did a trick that puts you in the dark for a minute or so, but to do that they need to not show what happened, which forces any deathbed stories from Sophie into the middle of the fight, which is rubbish.

Are you being purposefully dense so you can post memes?

It was full.

Why didn't Sophie just force the nazi scientists to clone Matthias so she could punish him for backstabbing her?

A reverse trap?

I just want the US of Atlanta to utterly destroy the Volgans.

That was the first clue she was fine.

She regained her memories because magic. Matthias on the other hand is completely dead.

So from what I gather the ending was not only shit but not even yuri? That's pretty funny.

Season 2 will be set hundreds of years in the future and someone clones Izetta

Why is she so much shorter in this picture?

Take a good look at the details of this photo

>The backdrop is the ruined Imperial Palace in not-Innsbruck.
>Izetta is sitting, not standing, with her hands on her lap despite being the lowly peasant beside royalty
>Both of Fine's hands on the Weisse Hexe as if to hold her up for the photo

If I'm right, this can only be a photo taken after the events of the last fight, there was never a time that Izetta and Fine were together in occupied not-Innsbruck after the initial not-V1 bombing.

So maybe they put this in to prove that Izetta survives and is conscious and not terribly physically deformed from the fivehead down. What a relief, that last fucking scene at the cabin had me hyperventillating.

No, don't talk if you haven't watched it.

Lets go with yes. Would definitely make it more interesting.

>funposting in a thread about the show that you didn't even watch
Sasuga worst girl.

What was her problem Sup Forums?
People get burned alive all the time.

RIP Rickert, Sieg and Golden Luger Guy

Not many of them are given the chance to present their opinion afterwards

It's a detail easily overlooked, though. So we do know her face is still ok, post-"death".

I read the previous thread and that's exactly what many posts are saying.
I dropped it so I came to see if it was worth picking back up. I guess not. Sad.

He doesn't need to know why he's being pegged.

Posts can be trolling.

Actually he does, that's the whole fucking point

>I read the previous thread
idiot

>I dropped it
>still reading multiple threads about it
>still shitposting without his own opinions
More power to you user.

I think you're right. That photo couldn't have been taken before the showdown between Izetta and Sophie.

Come now, doctor, now's not the time for smug. That comes later.

>anyone saying it's bad must be trolling!!
If you say so I guess.

Learn some reading comprehension, dipshit.

Why do shows like this never inspire more yuri writers to step up and push the envelope even further? The yuri genera has been stagnant for decades, what's up with that?

Just watch it.

Delusion. It wasn't shit. It's your typical ambiguous ending because Japan knows it won't sell.

>he's still here
>he's even getting mad
Might as well watch it senpai.

The sales wouldn't be any different to how they are now. And it got full since ep11.

Those previous threads are correct. But all that is left is adamant diehard yurifags who swear that this had a yuri end.

/u/ cant tell the difference between yuri and subtext, truly pathetic

Actual ending was great tho

>just wanted the ending to involve beating the bad guys, and Fine and Izetta retiring to a cozy little love nest in countryside
>literally got that

Pretty good, glad I picked it up.

What does yuri end even mean to both yurifags and the yurifag-haters?

I might

Why would I even be mad? Really makes me think.

Trying too hard.

Subtext doesn't mean it's not yuri.

t. Ayana Yuniko

yuri doesn't sell because autistic fans can't waifu lesbians