So in the Konosuba world there is no age of consent, no legal drinking age, no gambling age, no smoking age etc etc

So in the Konosuba world there is no age of consent, no legal drinking age, no gambling age, no smoking age etc etc

How does this affect the youth?

Pretty much the same as it was in medieval times irl.

Everyone gets raped. Everyone gets a shitty slave life. Everyone dies at young age.

>without the state enforcing their laws through violence humanity is doomed
kys

>kys

Were you raped or forced into slavery during any point in your life? No. Exactly, so go back to your bag of cheetos ya fucking lardass

Shoo, hedonist cuck

They become magical girls with fucking OP powers to be balanced by their weak fit as in OP's pic.
They also are best girls, as in OP's pic.

>kys

You need to be 18+ to post here.

They are too poor to afford all the good stuff.

Thats nothing like the real medieval era

I was not, because my fellow men and women are not beasts. Even if it wasn't illegal, they wouldn't do it, and neither would I.

And I'm on the skinny side. Stop projecting.

>law dictates morality
You're the one sucking the cock of authority

>He thinks that the woman were just killed when their country/city/whatever lost a war

Stop being ignorant. Rape was punished much more severely during medieval times than it is now.

If it was in true medieval fashion, the girls would be hairy and stink. Guys would smell like sweaty garbage. The streets would also smell like shit and diseases. Not to mention long, green nails, skid marks, oily hair, flaky skin, bad breath.
Nobility then would have the cleanliness of your average wellfare leech

>they fell for the hollywood memes

What are you even trying to argue, you smelly hippy

Husbands could rape their wives, knights and nobility could rape peasant women without consequences. Who exactly was punished for rape in those times?

>its another episode of normalfags not talking about anime

>talking about anime on Sup Forums

Yeh because rape doesn't happen anymore

Just means that it's regulated through the parents and church instead of the state. So nothing special really.

It's only a very modern concept that a man could even rape his wife since it was her actual moral duty to service him. And I mean very modern as in that sort of thing was still in effect in parts of the united states until almost 2000. And it's still that way in much of the world today. Honestly, that's how it has to be in any society without socially acceptable divorce.

>Husbands could rape their wives
Not rape.
>knights and nobility could rape peasant women without consequences
Laying with a women against her will was a capital sin no matter your heritage. Especially if she was married. The only one who'd probably get away with it is probably the king.
As for the actual punishment, men who were found guilty of rape would often lose their dick, lifestock and land if any.

People in the middle ages were very concerned with protecting their women from rape. Stating that everyone just got raped willy nilly is just plain stupid. And saying it compares to the Konosuba world is even stupider.
Try to rape Megumin and get your ass exploded.

Considering she can't move after she casts her explosion how many times do you think megumin's been raped so far

>I was not, because my fellow men and women are not beasts. Even if it wasn't illegal, they wouldn't do it, and neither would I
Shit like that STILL happens even with laws. Some psychopaths are only kept from acting out their urges because of law enforcement.
You are naive as fuck. Libertarian asshats like you think everything would go on as usual if people didn't have the threat of death or lost of freedom through the police for breaking the law. Just look at the LA riots or Hurricane Katrina or any other of the thousands of examples to see what people do when shit hits the fan and order is lost.

Being forced through threat of violence to do something is quite literally what a law is

C91 will have a Megumeme doujin by Guntool.

>psychopaths
Aren't normal humans. They are literally people born without moral centers.

>think i get to post Megumin
>it's faggots arguing about rape

Still completely irrelevant. Most first world countries don't allow us to lock up psychopaths before they do anything wrong. Those psychopaths only care about themselves so the only thing stopping them from robbing, killing, and raping is the threat of losing their personal freedom or lives from law enforcement.

Shouldn't stop you from posting Megumin.

Apart from that, normal dudes still do it. People are still as horny and aggressive as they were in the middle ages ya homo

Stop posting megumin in a rape thread, punless it's that one doujin

First off, psychopaths are very rare. Secondly, that's not true. Just because you wouldn't feel bad about murdering someone doesn't mean that that is what you want to do. Psychopaths tend to be selfish bastards but they're not murderers or rapists by default. That's the very reason we don't put them in prison.

Easy, they all get dicked by me

Megumin is literally made for rape though.

They aren't by default but they're much more likely to be if they see something to gain out of it. Normal people still commit murders and crimes if they think they can get away with it Anyway this is a megumin thread I'm gonna stop the philosophical debate here.

nig

>normal dudes still do it. People are still as horny and aggressive
>>>/tumblr/

dumb frogposter

>they're much more likely
So are niggers, can't put them in jail for being niggers either.

>if you talk about rape you're automatically a tumblr sjw

Not exactly. Back then, rape was accountable to the man who she belonged to, not to the woman herself or any sort of notion of consent. Long story short, it depended way more on who her husband or father was whether you'd be punished by hanging or a pitchfork in the back.

If you make guys out to be aggressive and horny fucks only held back by the law than you're a tumblrina, user.
Now back to your own kind.

Hey guys remember best girl

Were you dropped on the head as a child? You're the one making it out as such. One user claimed that it was just psycopaths, I claimed that normal people also have the same capacity.
Also
>PEOPLE are still as
Not
>EVERYONE is still as

Reading comprehension retard

I don't think that meant "all males are rapists" but rather "there where rapists then, there are still rapists now"

Whats the name/sad panda link?

>Reading comprehension
Yeah try reading the whole thread next time, user.
The entire conversation is about people not doing something because of the law. If he just wanted to bust in an open door, he should really have just not post anything at all.

Choygedo! i believe was the name

Also I don't know where you studied english but People are still is really the same as everyone.
Or does not everyone fall under the nomiker "people"?

Well when you say "you people" are you referring to the entire human race or a specific group

>If he just wanted to bust in an open door, he should really have just not post anything at all.
The irony

"You people" is not what was used here.

Everyone is literally everyone.
People is just a general.

I didnt use the world "everyone" did I, I specifically used people as it's a more suitable term when referring to a partial group. I guess if your grammar panties are that twisted *Some people.

Have a (You) as thanks

That doesn't really change anything. When you think men are generally horny and aggressive, only held back by the law you belong on tumblr with the other feminists.
>I don't understand language.
Yeah a single word can completely change the meaning of a sentence, user. If you're old enough to post here you should really know this by now.

Other anons seemed to catch my drift perfectly fine. It seems you're just trying to damage control

>damage control
>Using semantics to backtrack.
The difference is I'm the only user that cared enough to point out your retardation.

>Only one autistic enough to point out minor semantics that had no impact on the discussion
Ftfy

>gets rerardation pointed out
>"Y-you're just autistic!!"
Sasuga user-kun.

>Gets autism pointed out
>"You're just retarted!"
You got a big ego there kid

It's not rape if she wants it.

If I had a Megumin, so help me god, I would visit such unholiness upon her anus that you would never shit again out of sheer sympathy. As I took great handfuls of her peachy white cheeks in my hands, Satan himself would begin to weep with joy. He knows that the sin I am about to commit will damn every soul in existence, that the profane, wet noises alone will stain the universe with its echoes, that the sight of my face buried in her will scorch the eyes of god himself.

Yeah that's not what happened, user. Keep proving my point though.

He seemed to compromise even though grammatically it wasn't wrong, yet you're just splerging on like a typical underage Sup Forumstard

Grow up dude. lol

>let her explode as she pleases
>be her transportation after she collapses
>do this until she warms up to you
>one day after her explosion she asks to go to a secluded place
>"Do what you want user, I appreciate all you've done."

>kys
Kill yourself.

>lol
Get out.

Might wanna learn what irony is

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, newfag.

Who was shitposting? Seriously grow up.

lurk more

Young girl like hot noodle. Dont touch

>Using irony is automatically shitposting
So is being an autistic faggot

Legal drinking age is a stupid meme so nothing would change without it. As for the others, it's more complex so I'm not going to bother writing anything.
You need to stop learning history from tumblr.

>Legal drinking age is a stupid meme

Moron spotted.

>alcohol has no effects on growing people

The threat of violence is all that has ever stopped niggers from nigging. That's why Chicago and Detroit are the way they are.

Drinking in general is fucking stupid.

Niggers aren't humans, try to keep up.

>kys
Why aren't mods banning tourists and obvious underage?

One of us is a fifth year at a medical uni right now and it's not you, you
>Moron

>Choygedo!
>it also has Aqua in it
Thank you user

Whats with you Sup Forumstards and bringing up TUMBLR whenever rape is mentioned

A-user, no

Teen pregnancy
So basically nothing changes from today's time

Except everything is 10x more unsanitary

Unless you have walking hand sanitizer in your party

So you're gonna fail out of medical school AND rack up a huge debt. Well done, moron.

Fags are gone, we can post Megumin freely now

>hand sanitizer
is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I'd sanitize her hands with something (;

Don't get it

Obviously with some help from Wiz. Sanitize your skin by melting it off.

SEMEN from the PENIS from intense HANDJOBBING