Russian blogger gurl bullied by Am*ricans for blackface

that instagram photo: instagram.com/p/Bby3X8qjNeD/?taken-by=itsashacat
comment section is full of hate
also there's a petition to delete her account: change.org/p/instagram-get-itsashacat-deleted-for-blackface

Will Am*rica ever stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPboiT7Z1CE
youtu.be/M-DFgG06jpo
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/amp/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html
tricolortvmag.ru/article/lifestyle/vokrug-blogera-sashi-ket-razgorelsya-rasovyy-skandal-/
change.org/p/instagram-get-itsashacat-deleted-for-blackface
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why burgers is so retarded?

Black people nowadays, and their white liberal plantation owners, don't know what blackface actually was. It's an exaggerated imitation in order to mock. They think little kids dressing up as their hero Michael Jordan or Lebron James is somehow the same as Al Jolson.

Hey guys

HERE WE GO

youtube.com/watch?v=GPboiT7Z1CE

These two statements are proof that America is over run with niggers

Holy shit this dumbass SJW nigger lives matter shit needs to end, the poor girl isn't even racist she's just posing for a picture. Bump that thread and get the rest of Sup Forums involved in her comment section.

>am*rica
Knock this shit off right now. Just spell it out or fuck off

I always found this quite hilarious.
Jews signal their respect for God by typing it out G-d. Because religion or something.
So OP, you really respect America that much? We're godlike to you?

Death to America. I seriously cannot wait to see this shithole off the map and the white house and congress burned down.

am*Rica is a mongrel nation of butthurt nonwhite jewish puppets. brazil with more jews

What's even more hilarious is that skin lightening cream is a big thing with the brown peoples.

Cut that shit out, that's cultural appropriation!

The other 4 times I saw this thread today, I just thought she was a hot black girl. Even in disguise white women are hotter.

So true...

Fuck balkanization, these nigs to be shipped off or killed.

Choose the right side

They're just jealous that a white girl pretending to be black is infinitely more attractive than actual black women

That is the best looking black woman I have ever seen

They'll kill everyone before they let that happen.

They'll go full scale fuhrer and just destroy the entire planet if they though they would lose.

Please don't use words you don't know the meaning of

amerinigs are fragile as fuck

Are people actually defending her? THIS IS NOT OK. Freedom needs to end.

Here is a good example why European countries need to ban Black immigration as well.

>be 100% country
>decide to settle niggers
>their descendant are entitled
>start to chimpout and demand "Rights"

>100% white country*

Fuck off troll, you're trying to hard.

KEK , niggers thinking that they can go up against the Russian People, people who defeated the Tatar Yoke, people who created the third largest empire in history behind the British and Mongol Empire's . People who can claim to be The Third Rome. People who are tough as fucking nails and hate niggers.

wtf is that ?

They're too weak to succeed. They can destabilize a country or two just fine, glass a city or dozen, but if they're too much of a cucks to burn the pustulent tumour of Islam off the face of the Earth now, they won't launch any rockets tomorrow. If they do, we can shoot them down over the Europe or shitstans. Off the books we have double what they have, "expired" or "utilised".

For shame, they can off our entire government and we'd only say good riddance.

Dookie splats

Shitface you get it for being a cunt.

that fucking degenerate bitch should get hanged publicly
fucking shit our society is fucked

youtu.be/M-DFgG06jpo

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/amp/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

lol looks like she went ape using a sharpie on her face ...still would bang tho

>I want to be crispy brown

Lol that model chick is funny.

"All you Russians are so ignorant"

Said the angry libtard complaining about all the supposed "racism."

Is it supposed to be the same taboo level as if you would laugh at a crippled person?

Is being black considered disability?

KEK

tricolortvmag.ru/article/lifestyle/vokrug-blogera-sashi-ket-razgorelsya-rasovyy-skandal-/
Nixelnigger also jumped on the "the feelthy white raycist gerl iz bed!!!1" bandwagon. I hate that neolib bitch so much, her (sh)art isn't even worth half a chimp's ass, while her vk page is a lentachink infested shithole. I wanna hatefuck her so much.

By far the funniest comment was
>"I ask all black Russians to kick your ass"
Picrelated is pretty much the only black russian around

obligatory

I'm black and I know why there is so much asshurt about this.
It's because white women are better/more attract black women than actual black women
So black women see an attractive white woman in blackface and millions of insecurity alarms go off. But because black women are in denial ( and they must be otherwise they would be omitting suicide en masse) they overcompensate with rage instead.
If you want to get rid of black people, make black women self aware without them being able to hide behind any racism excuses.

I wanted to reply her but instagram doesn't allow to write word nigga

What's the problem? She's just correcting her skin color to be a true representation of Russian nigger mentality. Russians are niggers but the wrong color.

maybe it seems like this, but I think we should respect the opinion of black people first on this matter. I would be tottally supportive if everyone instead of "racist bitch" would tell something more civil and explain why it's considered bad and offensive. But I have witnessed too many Russians do this bullshit, thinking they are 100% right, and saying all kind slurs and offences irl. Which i think she is doing right now, making fun with her friend and discussing how everyone are sensitive and should stfu. Thats how all issues like this are being dealt with here. I never saw exceptions, but saw a lot of black faces

> respect the opinions of black people
> respect
> black people

fuck off cuck faggot, fuck niggers and their fucking feelings

Name 1 thing wrong with painting your skin black, especially when your history has nothing to do with blacks

Aye-aye, vikings wez niggers, russians wez niggers, kings wez niggers.
Keep telling yourself that, humanoid turd. Or soon-to-be-extinct-faggot, there isn't such a difference between you.

I was copy pasting a comment from the instagram account.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

How black are you? Le 50% face or actually black?
Also, don't racemix, black race has some good traits, but mixing creates raceless, miserable children with bad genetical profile, as many "white" and "black" genes often cooperate badly. Example - there are 2 genes that enable cancer - g and h, their dominant alts prevent cancer (G & H), both "capital" alleles are dominant. While whites have Gghh genotype and blacks have ggHh genotype. Which means Black x White may result in gghh at a high rate, which enables higher chance of getting cancer. Many genes work this way between races.

if you check her instagram it doesnt look like she gives a fuck lol

Yes, I forgott to put my meme flag before posting the comments.

niggers dont realize that in europe we dont teach history of racism but actual history. never heard of these supposedly racist things before Sup Forums. its amerishit thing

I don't understand what is so wrong about it.

There are make up tutorials made by thousands of girls on the Internet. They go from Halloween make up to every day make up. I used to watch a few because they gave be boners. Don't ask. But the funny thing is that the blackface the girl did is actually good. Looks realistic I mean.
The video has some nigger music that goes very well with the poses and everything. I really don't understand what's wrong. It's perfect depiction of what black instagram looks like.

Maybe. She does manage to look cute even as a black woman.
I guess that does bother them way more than the allegedly racist thing.

Reminds me a bit of what SNSD's member said one day about some black girl in the music industry and got translated as
>She's pretty for a black girl
The other way around don't seem to bother them. Pale make up on black women, straightening their hair and so on.

They sure like to be offended by everything.

Why would she
Black face being offensive is an extremely bizzare idea to us, the word for "black person" is "negr" and its considered completely normal, if a bit informal

Before it was mainstream

Hello 2ch

Because she's prettier than pretty much all Negro women.

2ch doesn't exist since 2006, you're scumbag monkey

Ah made a thread about it here aswell I guess your post is why few are responding to it.
pic related is what they are typing in her comments, this is what they think is acceptable yet we're supposed to care about her feelings, they're going to many many unrelated pictures on her instagram and talking shit and making threats and saying things like that she hopes she dies.
Niggers she's not even from your country, different laws norms culture, and not your local community or your neighbourgh that you think you can just bully and tell what to do. I didn't even know what blackface actually was till now. People outside the US have no fucking idea about all this bullshit terminology, nor are expected to watch some hollywood movie called birth of a nation or whatever.

Why is 2chan's /po/ so gay? I thought it'd be literally Russian Sup Forums, but it's socdem /leftypol/ for monolingual nu-russky soyboys.

The comments are absolutely fucking insane. The niggers went to many unrelated pictures on her instagram and threatened her, told her she needs to die and many other things.
They are telling her to watch birth of a nation and that it's a black face that is mocking black people and is racist.
I'm quite beyond my 20's and i have never in my life heard of black face and quite certain she hasn't either.
She lives in russia, which is a different country, not your norms not your values not your laws, not your local community, not your neighbourgh not your nation, and definately not your people. How fucking dare these american niggers try to tell her what she can and can't do.
You want to know why people get turned off with niggers? Because of their own behaviour, they pull shit like this constantly and then act as if they don't know where dislike of them comes from. This type of behaviour is exactly why some would make a mocking black face to point out their idiotic behaviour. Even some white people in the comments trying to support the niggers are berated and told to shut up and stop trying to virtue signal for standing up for black people. Nothing i feel like doing less after seeing this than stand up for any black person. Niggers in the US are fucking horrible. You know what is amusing. Not even the biggest "racist" on the planet could ever get me to dislike niggers in the way that niggers themselves have accomplished. I gues congratulations are in order. Definately takes a lot of effort to get me to dislike you, so i hope you are proud of yourselves.
They should apologize to that little russian girl.
The rest of the world don't know or use any of the terminology that is used in the US about all this bullshit how the fuck are we supposed to see some hollywood movie called birth of a nation? So if someone outside the US does this it has nothing the fuck to do with it.

When whites weat blackface or you see albino africans, it just shows how ugly african features are and it triggers them hardcore, especially the women.

Does black woman sheet white poo?

Also it's very obvious that it wasn't done as a mocking charicature at all but just to fun to see how she was looked because she was told in some comments she was too pale. And hilariously she looks better than a lot of niggers do, maybe that's why so many black women are in the comments totally pissed off too. They act like she was running around on the street like this, ofcourse not.
It seems very clear that niggers in the US guilt trip their way through life so they have come up with a technique to instantly act outraged about anything in order to fascilitate instilling guilt in white people to then give them what they want. They're effectingly treating white americans as their bitch so to speak to get preferential treatment. And if the guilt tripping ever fails and they were treated according to merit instead of appeased for complaining, i bet niggers would almost sit down and cry. Same reason they don't want to go live in africa, to be a nigger in a sea of other niggers where nobody cares if you're a nigger, and you don't get anything from anybody because of it.
So this is why they are so pissed off she's not apologizing or taking down the image (they are calling for deleting her account aswell). Because they sit like in mortal fear of any white person understanding that it's not fair to just give them whatever they want. So they are completely losing their shit because she isn't bending over backwards to their complaints like american white people.

2ch is trash filled with teens, never go there

Some white guilt ridden girl even made a petition to delete her instagram.
change.org/p/instagram-get-itsashacat-deleted-for-blackface
Where it even states that she made it because someone said she was too pale in the comments and so she wanted to see how she would look not so pale.
Only very few have signed it (1500 or so).
Do these idiots not understand how these things work? She's in a different country, they are not some kind of government official or something these people are fucking plebs, trying to harass a girl that lives several thousand kilometers away in a different nation, for an alledged thought crime they claim she comitted.
That's not how it works people! But this is exactly why social media is cancer in SO many ways! They think they have the right to tell people in different nations what to do as if it's someone that lives in their nation right next door to them. What in the world do they think a petition is going to do other than make them look retarded? Do you think russia is going to throw her in jail aswell because of your feelings and desire to intimidate people? You have no fucking right to tell anyone outside the US what the fuck they can and can't do in their own nations! Infact you barely have any fucking right to tell anyone in the US what to do. How the hell do you think you can tell a russian girl what to do?
No we are not "the world". And this is exactly why i am so fucking happy that nation states and borders exist so i don't have to live next to fucking assholes like the ones that are sitting in the comments telling her all kinds of nasty shit.
This is apparently an example of what a socalled 'Blackface' looks like. with big "lips" simulated to mock a stereotypical looking black person.
DOES that look like what she's doing? You fucking idiots! No, nothing of that is a charicature, she looks more attractive than a shitload of female niggers i have seen.

fuck lefties and righties, centrists lords serperior above your asses

I see. But is there a Russian alternative to Sup Forums? I don't think so.

white face

its always the black girls who like Kpop with fanpages that is commenting the dumbest shit.

Yes.
t. authorian economic centrist, ethnonat monarchist

The absolute state of amerimutts

what about anarcho capitalism?

Okay, what's her account again? I'd make an instagram acc just to fuck with the mutt commies. Poor girl. The fucks are in terrible need of DOTR.

>i wanna drag this hoes ass knock them ugly ass braces out of her damn mouth, then i wanna get all the black russians to beat yo DUMBASS but let me keep my cool :)
>all the black russians
>black russians
Niggers must believe they are everywhere in the world like in the US and that everyone must cater to them for anything.

smoked this before, feels good man
strong shit tho

>what's her account again?
itsashacat

wtf i want a black gf now

Anarcho-jewpitalists and cuckbertarians get the bullet too.

Thanks!

She should be bullied for trying to look black. Why would someone want to look black?

>It's because white women are better/more attract black women than actual black women

That's true and the irony it seems like the boomers and kikes fell for the excuse of racism because once a black chimps out they give them whatever they want. At some point we need to stop feeling bad for everyone and just do what we want to do. Either we have creative freedom of we live in a Jewish communist society.

Amerimutts are mad because our slavic women make hotter niggers than them.

t. hahol

>wypipo are better at being black than niggers
You cant make this shit up!

This

Why are russian girls so funny?

This and the girl who dressed up her and her kids as pol pot.

I hope we can create a movement of white woman pretending to be black and then you find out she is white and it becomes a Trapface. lol.

Guys, check out what I just found.

The girl who made the petition seems to be a girl from the Netherlands.
She plays in that theater club which on facebook... has a blackface.

Should I send her pic related?

You mean "Black gf" (white)

She doesn't want to look black she did it for fun to see how it would look because someone commented that she was very pale. So she said i'll fucking turn myself black with makeup and make a funny pic about it. It's clearly well done too, and not the charicature of the apparently american "blackface" where you have big lips like the stereotypical looking black they are talking about. Few even know what the hell that is outside the US, i sure didn't and i doubt very much she did too so when she did it it had nothing to do with that shit. And furthermore even if she did (which she didn't) they have no right to tell her what to do because she lives in a different country. It's clearly well done she even put it on her hands and everything.
You even have nigger women saying to her "atleast i don't have thin ass lips like you" and others saying "haha good one" as a response to that. Well nigger thin lips that's the OPPOSITE of a blackface! Wops?

So easy to trigger the nigger.

Jewish girls are the real trapface. At first they look fine, but then with age they turn into happymerchantwithtits.jpg

A nigger impersonating a nigger
who fucking cares

Tweet it or w/e it's called on instagram, use all the tags the original shitstorm post used and the ones used to talk about this

The left eats itself, dicouraging virtue signaling is necessary