Redpill Books Thread

Post your favorite reading lists, books that you think should make the cut, and download links if you can.

I'll post my collection of reading lists for various subjects and political orientations.

You can download nearly all of them on either:

libgen.pw

or

archive.org

Also requesting a reading list image for legal philosophy/jurisprudence. I have checked the archives, but I haven't had any luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DtXXt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Personally I think Sam Francis and Robinson Jeffers aren't read nearly enough.

Reactionary. Note there are many overlaps.

Hat tip to the nuke salesmen.

Fringe ideologies have some of the most detailed lists.

>biji Kurdistan

More right-wing books.

Conspiracies

If your agenda is Agenda 21 read these books.

Understand how the other side thinks.

this one is wrong
dugin, codreanu and spengler belong to the reactioanry right

For the armchair theologians.

I'll buy that. Full disclosure I made zero of these lists. I'm a fan of the tiered list because there is a logical flow to the books instead of just a mass of informative books.

For all the /biz/bots when they get tired of shitcoin.

This is where the magical thinking happens.

Greek history.

Constantinople and more.

>The Lord of the Rings
Are you serious? It is a fucking novel

its good cause it gives an idea and direction to people in getting educated
especially since its from lit so it has actual value and insight instead of muh whyte race bullshit for 90 iq teenagers

There are a lot of important novels. Narratives, both factual and fictional, influence how we perceive the world. Half of what most Christians think is in the Bible is actually just from Paradise Lost. We are story telling animals. Some stories are important for what they say and others for who hears them.

>reading books

Old

>reading Hegel
You cant make me do that

Indeed

New

And I won't.

Mathematics.

Is that a real book?

Probably the most underrated American right-winger.

BAHAHAHAHA
that's my list

>the Anglo philosophical tradition

Trash

The authors of all the books in the Catholic/Orthodox category were all Catholic

You didn't think it the slightest bit strange that there were books on queer studies, farming, film studies, /x/-posting, "the psychology of autism" and women's studies?

Issa joke dipshit

No shit, convict spawn

Redpill fiction = anything written by Cormac McCarthy.

Thanks all the same. I've been meaning to study math more.

Yes. It's worth reading.

well you might find those books a bit uh...challenging

That's okay. I do have some math background I've done some engineering, physics, and pre-calc. I do acknowledge though that it is my weakest skillset besides maybe making art. My semester is nearly up and I'll have to do something over the break. Politics and philosophy are fun, but sometimes you need a break.

I ordered pic related and Bowling Alone. Are they good?

I'm surprised that nobody ever recommends Will Durant's Story of Civilisation series in these threads.

No seriously, queer studies and feminism from a mathematical viewpoint are incredibly hard subjects. Not even einstein could master them

I've heard good things about Finkelstein and I watched one video where he BTFO'd this crying Jewess who whined about the 6 gorillion. Putnam did the famous studies that showed diversity wrecks social capital. He delayed publishing them for about 6 years because he didn't like the results, but his integrity overpowered his ideology.

Maybe Poincare could though.

Great! Thank you!

I haven't read Putnam yet, but here's the tl;dr on his research.

I know about the studies, but that's a very handy pic

Non-joke mathematics reading list

>reading books
>not giving shekels to JewTube thots to read Sup Forums threads
What a bunch of fags itt

>calling fascism and natsoc right wing
topkek

>Brainlet
Now this is a theological list:
imgur.com/a/DtXXt

fascism is "right wing" when considered objectively and not related to the modern geopolitical situation

Also there is this
inclibuql666c5c4.onion/

Who is the guy on the top left? I forgot his name.

need foreign aid help please

do you wanna see something cool? Go to Goodreads and see the negative comments of Phenomenology of Spirit.

Nigel "let them drown" Farage

>Okay, I'll make this brief. As a Black studies philosopher in the tradition of Frantz Fanon and Sylvia Wynter, I view the 16th century invention of man and by extension the Hegelian dialectic to be an oppressive tool that was constructed to demarcate whiteness as being the sole possessors of the category of "human" and Blackness to, not only be its opposite but better served as its property. This critique is not a stretch for it is riddled throughout this book but also throughout his other work, namely in Philosophy of the Mind and Philosophy of History he asserts that Africans (and by extension Black individuals who live in the diaspora) do not offer the world any culture or value and exist to be intruded upon (2001, 117). This framework is present here, the easy spot to turn to is the "Master-Slave Dialectic or Lordship and Bondsman" but really I believe it reveals itself through how Hegel discusses property and the ownership of things. Hegel takes special consideration to assert the value of things/objects as being complex and in order to fully "understand them" (read consume) he turns to "life's resources/forces" to assert man's right to consume this property to take ownership of all things in effort to gain access to achieving "absolute knowing." Knowledge, for Hegel, is measured by one's property, one can think of the implications that arise of Foucault's Homo Oeconomicus subject that is defined in Biopolitics. Of course, only some individuals are able to be in some positions to achieve knowledge by extension, which according to this structure is fine because it adheres to the natural forces that exist in life...

>Black studies philosopher
stopped reading there

Low res pic. Can you upload one so I can see the titles of the books at least? I want to dump this entire list to my Kindle

You can easily read the titles

Me too, hahaha.

Image related to OP.

>tfw brainlet and cant read books because short attention span

You could try interviews and podcasts. Many cover the same subject matter, they just don't go as in depth.

Start with short books.
Start with easy books.
Read 10 minutes a day.
Next week read 15 minutes a day.
If you're still reading my post, you can do it.

De Sade made some absolutely horrifying books about how absolute power corrupts completely. His imagination and justification of pure evil through philosophy is very strong and hard to read.