Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums.
I'm talking to a really hot chinese girl (she's the hottest girl on earth). She says that white boys belong to asian women.

Is this true? she says Hapas are our best bet for defeating the Muslim and Jew menace. I can see what she means, maybe the true master race would combine the empathy and innovation of whites with the intelligence and orderliness of asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post pics or it didn't happen

Chinese? They're all about your money. A good Japanese or traditional Korean woman will make a better wife.

>white boys belong to asian women.
You sound like a beta faggot.
Since when did any group of males belong to any group females?

Why don’t you plow her rice patty and find out? Rather than ask a bunch of autistics fucks like us.

>D-d-don't take all my Eastern Asian beauties
>p-please take the ugly ones

>chink
>giving a fuck about politics

pick one

If shes hot. She just wants your money. I have a chink girlfriend and shes so loyal and we make fun of the whole god digger idea but even she admits jokes too that she wants my money.

Interracialfags should be indiscriminately shot to death

She's already said that she'd rather just work and have me be a neet so that I can spend as much as possible with her

she's so amazing, we can talk and play vidya for hours

White women belong to Asian men as well

she said asian girls belong to white boys too, don't worry

shit tier Sup Forums level LARP

Go and rape white women you whitey stop stealing asian women fuck off white pig

I'm not larping, I'm completely serious

my boyfriend posted this thread >:3

Did I hear a reeeeee?

Literally yesterday I was messing around with hot japanese tourists. They were literally taking photo's of themselves in front of things, and I literally photobombed them, then they are like, prease take our photo, then literally they are all giggling and trying to hang off you. Like less than a minute after uttering a word.

Then you see the Aussie chicks and they don't even give you the time of day.

Asia is our future.

A wise man once said, "Korean girlfriend, Japanese wife."

No, because 40% of Asian women exclude their own race in mate selection.

What are you going to tell your son, user?

Pic related.

She's not real, they have real-time video filters to make them look more attractive.

You'll go there and get robbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

White girl plus black boy = offspring iq goes down

White boy + asian girl = offspring iq goes up

Who wins?
We do.

Asians are just fucking so exotic, so hard to pass up. Ideally I'd have a white wife and asian mistress. But adultery is a sin :(

Something a larper would say.

What's the reasoning behind this?

>not knowing about Kimchi Bitches

That is brutal but I will show him Sam Hyde at an early age so hd at least grows up to be funny.

I don't. Enlighten me.

Seriously this. :(

ikr? fucking feels like a vacation

>be hideous bugman
>find AzN gf
>have satanic insect mongoloid children
>all for that AzN ass

For what purpose?

It will probably change since AF WM is not an uncommon mix, but it's something to keep in mind.

The safe choice is to not race mix.

Fun fact: in traditional Chinese culture, the man is allowed to have girlfriends, especially once the wife gets older and unattractive. In the real old days the wife would procure second and third wives for the husband.

Hideous bugman? Like that movie where that dude turns into a fly?

Seriously, why the fuck are Asian men so undesired? With their IQ you'd think they'd at least equal white men.

>WMAF thread

Your child won't have a clear identity and will be a miserable halfbreed

This is true in the upper classes in this country too user, provided you respect your wife enough to be discrete.

Please don't do this user.

I can't handle the yellow fever when it's right in front of me.

Asian men play the long and quiet game when it comes to interracial relationships. Africa is getting it hard, but so is Canada. South America is up next. its for the best.

I think it gets soul crushing when you have a billion others to compete with and gender ratios are off and women are doubling down on hypergamy

>empathy

As a hapa, this is 100% accurate. Don't racemix, OP you dumb fuck.

My wife says that they all cheat and white guys have a reputation for being loyal. Chinese and Filipino guys have the worst reps for being cheaters.

>hottest girl on earth
im not gonna argue since its subjective POV. but objectively, if an asian girl exposed to western culture is at all attractive, she will be 100% of the time a leftist or a raging SJW at worst. it is simply not in a minority's best interests to subscribe to nationalism unless that minority prefers living in their home country with their own kind.
asians and whites will mix, and then their hapa kids will mix with muslims and jews. in fact, most of the westernized jews are already mixing with asians at an alarming rate.
the meme, jews fear the samurai, holds no water when jews are breeding the fuck out of japanese women right now because all they have to do is flash their bank account and uber nerdiness

>muh identity
Only spergs care.

Is your dad white?
Are you bitter toward him?

>Asking because AF are plentiful where I live

I feel like liberal and conservative values are prob more a genetic thing. I mean their governments do suck worse back home after all.

>chink girls dating white soyboys
>chink guys dating white feminazis

Is this bizarro world

clearly a kike

>Spain

OOOOOOOOOH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My dad wasn't white Nigged out.

It's a type of nu-male. Basically the flipped coin side of a soyboy.

So says the spick

A father and his son having fun at a baseball game.

>MUH 1488

While I consider myself a white nationalist, you guys are fucking pathetic for having a pic like that saved on your computer.

So a bugman is one step to the left of Sargon.

My gf is Russian

Am I dating a white girl?

how long did you shitskins sit one creating this post on reddit?

Checked

White mother? Or your dad is black? I'm confused.

Loyalty
>Filipino > Japanese > Chinese > Korean
Good in bed
>Korean > Filipino > Japanese > Chinese
Intelligence
>Japanese > Korean > Chinese > Filipino

Lookwise, Japanese probably wins. Filipinos are the ugliest but they usually got an ass and curves. The others tend to be sticks or fridges.

Me
>would kill anyone who got in my way of a promotion
>FPS/Simulator games
>Asian gf
>Fuckin Tooheys or XXXX, maybe German beers
>FHRITP
>Star Wars is Kike propaganda and is shit
>Android
>Israel and Palestine should be glassed
>Country or 80's music
>IT profession
>No social media
>Minimal workout at home
>No movies
>only women (without the penis of course)
>Reddit is for faggots, not me
>America should just mind it's fuckin business and look after itself by building a fucking wall

No idea what I am

>Biracial white and Asian adults also tend to lean more Democratic and liberal than the general public, and their views generally, but not consistently, are more in line with those of single-race Asians than single-race whites.

yeah real fuckin based alright

>Communists and the literal scum of east-asia are the most degenerate
Who would have guessed?

There is no "white race", it's an American meme

Russians are one of the pale pink races so, sure you are

White Mother, mutt bugman flip dad

>mfw I'm listening to lofi hip hop radio chill beats [live now] right now on jewtube

You can still twist this. Asian women exclude shitskins more than White women do, so they're the better White supremacists.

>Nigeria, Kenya
Literally Nigger cucks lmao.

>Sweden

Sweden is literally the most nigger loving country on the list. Why is this not surprising? Did we meme too hard in calling them snow niggers? Is this the consequence of our folly playing with memes beyond our control?

Is it okay for an Asian like me to breed with Russians?

Will my children kill themselves?

This. Also mixed whites/blacks identify as black and usually breed with other blacks, thus keeping their genetics from drifting into the greater white gene pool. The opposite however is the case for Hapas, highly successful Hapas always date white while shitty ones retreat and date Asians, thus improving our pool with the best of Asiatic genetics (IQ, longevity). Because being white has an implicit raise in SMV interracial dating actually happens in our favour, all we have to ensure is that we continually breed a core base of pure whites and don't convert to interracial breeding in too large of numbers. This is why we need polygamy.

sexy hapas master mix unite

Actually just niggers, but that's what matters, anyways.

if your definition of good in bed means being best at lying motionless soundless and taking whatever punishment you dish out with no resistance, yeah filipinos and soulless koreans are good in bed. nips will pretend to enjoy it and chinese are indeed the worst lovers on earth. thais are better than those choices though you my friend are biased

Don't trust her OP. She should've said Asian girls belong to white men. She is probably too domineering and self-centered to make a good woman.

I see that. It's a product of their urban communities. Affluent urban college grads are almost completely Democrats. Unfortunately, the Asian communities here and in their native countries are growing in affluence and liberal politics. Find one from a traditional family, and you can keep her and your children grounded in reality.

If she's in Signapore then yes that's fine. Just have at least 3 kids and ensure they aren't neglected. I think the fucked up Hapa kids are a product of the fact that white people are just more sensitive than Asians, and Asian moms can be extremely harsh with their kids. That and rejection in American society for looking like an Asian man and having a low SMV dad who had to date Asian leads for an all around bad combination. It shouldn't be as bad for a Hapa son of AMWF in Asia.

God speed, my only request is that if you lock down that womb you at least promise to have at least 3 children for the propagation of white genetics, even if they aren't in a pure form.

>you will never be the plaything of a bratty asian girl

she's right desu. accept your fate, white boi

actually i dont think the bible ever condemns having multiple wives

bratty implies shes been on tinder or had already tasted foreign dick. westernized asians arent worth the effort unless youre a cuck

>What is the Kimchi bitch?
>First of all, I wanted to clearly define the term “Kimchi bitch.” If you criticize Kimchi bitches without clear standards, it may lead to blind pussy-hate. You may even end up bashing everything women do. Therefore, we should clarify the definition and bash only those who meet the criteria.
>As humankind evolved, men became more suited to hunting while women became better at taking care of the home and children. Men became better at seeing things in a narrow scope but far while women became better at seeing up close but in a broad manager. Can we mock women for being short-sighted in this way? Traditionally, women preferred and married men with higher income and wealth than themselves. The wife depended on her husband’s income, and her in-laws bought a house and a car for the couple. Yay, how nice!
>But what happens in the end? Let’s say the in-laws give the couple a house. The house really belongs not to the couple, but to the in-laws because the couple didn’t pay a single penny for it. The in-laws then have the right to meddle in the couple’s affairs. They wouldn’t be blatantly nosy but the situation isn’t comfortable for the woman. Let’s say she has a baby now. It is fucking costly to raise a kid. Would her husband who makes more money quit his job? No, the wife quits her job and she becomes more subjugated to the will of her husband and in-laws. She loses her own name and identity. She ends up living as someone’s wife or mom for the rest of her life.
>Nothing is free in this world. You don’t have to make fun of the women who chase after high-earning men for a quick gain. No need to bash them for being gold-diggers. They have to give up other things in return. They may suffer later to the extent they were obsessed with gold-digging. Anyway, in the past, men had most of the wealth and women paid a price for sharing the wealth with men. Things become more interesting from here.

i'm a hapa and can't find a gf (to the point my dad wants to disown me because he thinks i'm gay)
i can talk to girls, fake confidence, and be funny
sometimes i think it's just that i'm to unlucky since every girl i get a long with has a bf or a roasty who has a million other guys trying to get with her
other times i meet girls who are are gay, or super introverted and let no one in (or maybe just not me)
at this point it seems i'm blaming others for my love problems, and maybe i'm just not worth anything to anyone. i just want to know. what's wrong with me?

Date yes but breed no.

>Since the mid 2000’s, this type of madness has become more and more common. In fact, I think that TV discussions showcase the Kimchi bitch phenomenon perfectly, as they summarizes the traits of Kimchi bitches.
>1. As men have most of the wealth, women marry for wealth.
>2. When a man shares his wealth with his wife, the wife takes care of him in return.
>This old equation is collapsing. You know what’s funny? Only number 2 is falling to pieces while number 1 still remains as is, fuck, ke ke ke. Women still think they are entitled to marry financially superior men but they neglect their duty to take care of their spouses.
>Why would a woman enjoy her entitlement but not do her part??? Because she thinks she herself is a gift to her man, fuck, ke ke ke. “I let you marry me. I let you have sex with me. I give birth to your children.” Ke ke ke. “I’m doing all this for you. Therefore, you ought to share your wealth with me!”, ke ke ke.
>You might have experienced this while drinking with women and talking to them about sex. You have totally seen this, ke ke ke. For those women, sex is not something individuals of both genders find pleasure in doing. They consider it to be an altruistic service provided by women for men, ke ke ke. Among women, they frequently say things like “Never let him have sex with you until at least half a year has passed!”, ke ke ke. Thus, I define Kimchi bitches as follows.
>One, they enjoy women’s elevated status but still shift their duties to others. And one, they consider themselves to be too precious and special and have an entitlement issue.

There were a lot of polygamous men in the Old Testament. It was a normal thing back then.

Fucking Sweden

That sounds oddly antisemitic and race-focused user, I hardly ever hear stuff like that outside of Sup Forums. Are you sure you're not making it up?

Where are your parents from?
Do you feel like you're part of both cultures or neither?

nah, she is just really into white boys

Fucking hapa psyops tonight eh?

>what's wrong with me?
Depends, was it your mom or dad from asia?

filthy fucking Amerimongel-North Brazilians must die

In my limited experience Philipinos are terrible at giving head. Absolutely terrible. Don't know about those others though.

you are a soy bug, kys

Asians are low SMV beacuse of their race and you get to inherit that because everyone will look at hapa men as 90% Asians. Sorry to break it to you but that's the truth. It just means you have to try harder, but it doesn't mean it's impossible. Get in shape, work on your career, make some money and don't give up hope. Maybe study PUA a bit, the book of Pook is a great start.

Chinawomen are middle low tier asians. As compared to whites it would be like marrying a brown haired brown eyed anglo broad.

I meant more like just a spoiled teenage girl. Possibly a slut though not necessarily. In this fantasy I wouldn't really care with other men as she's the one in power though I wouldn't be into any cuck shit, just general femdom shit where she does anything she wants like eating her ass/pussy on demand, make me dress as a sissy and then fuck me with a strapon, and generally ordering me around to do shit for her pleasure. Theres a very big difference between being into sluts and being into cuckshit in the first place though. The former is about being as degenerate as possible and the latter is about being as pathetic as possible. I'm just into a feminine force having power over me, if another masculine force gets involved that fucks the whole thing up for me at least.