Saint Seiya?

so...........there are gurlz now?

anmtvla.com/2016/12/saintia-sho-primera-imagen-del-anime.html

I'm okay with this

I haven't seen Saint Seiya in like 15 years but i'm almost 100% sure girls are forbidden to be knights.

We yuri now?

it's a spin off, so certain rules from the canon will be broken, and this isn't the first work with female saints

we wuz saints of athena

Saintias ≠ Knights

>Knights
Spotted the spics

We already have a thread you stupid retard

white nationalists are not human beings.

>spic site
Fuck off

The only way this anime won't suck is if Toei ignore the manga completely and do its own thing but in these days studios are too worried or alienating the target audience so probably they'll try to follow the manga to not piss-off the inexistentant Saintia Sho's readership. Really, no one read this shit on Japan

They're even using the manga design for Seiya's original cloth, rather than the anime one. It's going to be a straight adaptation.

Girls could always be Saints, they just had to wear masks. Saintias are a like a new class of bodyguards for Athena that aren't subject to that rule.

Then this anime is doomed. Even with 26 episodes it'll only be gold saints fanwankery and probably it'll get 13 episodes anyway.

>Hi, I'm useless girl x. Am I kawaii uguu?
>Watch up, x! Bad guy is coming!
>Gold saint to the rescue
>member saint seiya
>repeat until the show is over

Saintias have always since ancient times. It's just that nobody noticed it.

Yuri is saved

>forgetting Shaina and Marin

>Changing the character design to match Araki's style
I'm completely 100% okay with this

Hey sis

Is Saint Seiya hard to get in to if you're not a Latino?

How's your tolerance to cheese?

Its Yuri of the year.

MC looks pretty good in old-school style but I also liked the girly manga style.

we better!

saint seiya is officialy death.

>next dimension will never be finished.
>the CGI will never have poseidon and hades adaptations.
>the gold saints will be milked to the fucking ground other and other time.

we will never have a simple and comfy spinoff with just seiya and his team beating a weird god from a different culture like in the movies either.
even worst, expect abel and lucifer to be back and have an unnecesary new saga full of more shitty armors and uninspired villians.

>the CGI will never have poseidon and hades adaptations.
Why would you want more of that shit?

One of the main issues with new series is that Seiji Yokoyama is not making the soundtrack. Id say 50% of the hype of the original series was due the soundtrack alone. So unless they bring back the 80s years old from retirement, every SS sequel will suck dick.

Now I laugh about the faggots that complained about Tenkai Hen overture. Thats literally the last piece of the SS saga that had good classic animation and soundtrack. After you little faggots complained about "not muh hades", Kurumada, the faggot king, fired everyone from the classic staff. And btw it was also a great movie.

Enjoy the shit. You deserve it for shitting on Tenkai

the spics hated Omega because of how girly everything was from the designs/transformations/fights

what is Toei trying to do here? sell more yuna figures?

>Kurumada, the faggot king, fired everyone from the classic staff.

Kurumada is a mangaka.
He has no control over Toei staff.

As a spic I agree. It should be gayish-glam metal, not girly.

Yes, yes he has. It was his decision.

Pretty sure at the very least he's responsible for the change in Shun's voice 'cause he didn't like the classic one

He didn't fire the staff of overture because peple complained (lol), he fired them because they took a bunch of liberties that Kurumada really didn't like.

And who was responsible for Omega's soundtrack? Not that it's as good as the classic, but the general soundtrack as well as most if not all the opening and endings were quite the hype.

Toshihiko Sahashi, same dude who made Gundam Seed's OST
Apparently according to this one french blog that keeps in touch with Seiji Yokoyama the guy actually wanted to compose for Omega but Toei never contacted him

Saori looks hot.
Can't wait for the yuri doujins.

I'm hoping it's good for a few faps, that's all. But yeah, it's going to be horrible. A pity, because Soul of Gold, although nothing extraordinary, gave the franchise some dignity back.