Who was at the wrong here and why?

Who was at the wrong here and why?

Griffith for being a retard and going to fuck the princess.

nobody was wrong, they just had to be their own man

it's "who was your the wrong" op

Griffith.
He was overly reliant of Guts during battles, and shouldn't have thrown such a hissyfit when he lost to him fair and square.

Throughout the glory days of the Hawks, Guts was in the wrong.

By the time Guts realised that he finally had friends and family he could trust and rely on, Griffith had already gone off the edge and fucked everything up.

Then again, can you really fault Guts or Griffith when fate had already set everything into motion? Griffith would have betrayed everyone eventually, this is how the Eggs work.

Guts made the first mistake,
But Griffith made the biggest mistake.

Everything.

Mirua for writing a trash story

Griffith.

>muh guts left me even though I have my dream right in my hands.
>better go fuck the princess

In all seriousness: , , Griffith was in the wrong.

Griffith did everything wrong. How is this up for debate?

>Griffith for being a retard and going to fuck the princess with a broken sword
Ftfy

Griffith, he literally had to go the tavern where the rest of the hawks were or just suck it up for a month or so(read week or so) until king starts tripping balls and he can legally and officially nail the princess.
Bam year later GriffithJr. is out in the world and Guts eventually came back to visit his old best buddy just right as Kushan invasion flops due to Griffiths 9th dimensional tick-tac-toe game of chess and Guts's perfect KDR.

Griffith talked shit like Guts wouldn't find out
Griffith lost the match
Griffith fucked the princess

>
Nice to see this common sense. Griffith had everything he wanted except for one fucking man who he lost to. He pissed it away in a hissy fit to end all hissy fits.

This, is it so hard to understand?

Guts didn't deserve such a shitty life

>be his own man
>Griffith fuck the princess knowing full well how it will turn out
>everyone in the Hawk gang are now fugitives, he get torture 24/7, all because Guts left
Yeah, totally not anyone fault.

You'd have to be a weirdo contrarian to not think that Grifitffthfth isn't in the wrong by this point. Earlier in the series it was debatable perhaps but not anymore.

The plot is mostly hot garbage so who even cares, it's just an excuse for Miura to draw cool shit.