Absolute state of net neutrality supporters

>Absolute state of net neutrality supporters

amerimutt plebbit net neutrality supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/net-neutrality-fcc-2017-repeal-what-it-means
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it 2006 all over again?

One of the issues I agree with liberals on.

Why?
Without it there would be less Americans online.

this

Net Neutrality is not network neutrality
It was put in place by the obama admin
The things people are worrying about werent in place beforehand
>give the (((government))) control of the internet
real smrart
>oy vey you go-i mean guys don't want to put (((businesses))) in charge of the internet do you? free markets are what got us into this jewish situation

That's were your wrong sweetie honeybun it just makes the Internet more expensive and that means less non-whites on the internet thus the Internet becomes WHITENET

Show flag gypsy

*non-white Americans

What

The system corrupts before the people do

how would you like it if you spend billions on building something and I get came up as placed my shit on it.

The brits age very gracefully, like wine. The more Clarkson ages, the more handsome he turns.
I was referring to the memes on the poster. Where the fuck did this guy pull NEDM out of? Does he even know the story?

Wouldn't the government control it anyway through corporate collusion, they're already selling data to the NSA and whatnot. How does net neutrality even give power to the government?

How does giving absolute control over who sees what on the internet to corporations allied with the Democrats help anyone but them?

Just because you Mexican, doesn't mean you Mexishould

cnet.com/news/net-neutrality-fcc-2017-repeal-what-it-means

>cnet.com/news/net-neutrality-fcc-2017-repeal-what-it-means

" Whether that experience is changed for the better or for the worse depends on whom you believe. "

this pretty much sums up the whole fucking thing

He was probably just familiar with pic related as a "LOLcat" although Happy Cat is from SA and predates the ytmnd meme by years.

It's easy.

You either shill for the ISP's or you don't.

yeah, cause everything is one sided