Targeting of the Muslim community

>It’s becoming increasingly dangerous in Uttar Pradesh to even look Muslim

>On Wednesday, a Muslim cleric and his two relative were assaulted and stabbed on a train in western Uttar Pradesh. This was a hate crime – the victims were picked out for their religion. Mohammad Israr, one of the victims who had received stab wounds from an ice pick on his back, head and hands said that their Muslim appearance – with namaaz caps and scarves – had irked the attackers. While the men were being assaulted, the attackers said repeatedly, “You wear caps? We will teach you to wear caps.”

scroll.in/article/859333/opinion-its-becoming-increasingly-dangerous-in-uttar-pradesh-to-even-look-muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T0rW8XcBUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well Pakistan was like 20% Hindu and Sikh before partition and the Muslims killed or drove them all out. Muslims want tolerance from everyone but they don't practice it themselves

India was 1 percent, Muslim during independence now its around 20 percent, Gandhi was a mistake

stay strong pajeet

Bump

I still won't rape girls that panjeet needs help

>TFW when 'who the fuck is Allah'

Keeping the thread alive i see fellow nationalist.Quite brave to pooost here with that flag

Expect shitshow incoming.

>expect street incoming
ftfy

Islam delenda est.

Great fucking job street shitters!!!

The Asians really know how to treat the Muslims properly. The Chinese, Philippines, Indians, Russians are great at it. Wish we could take some lessons from them.

Lel expecting whites to treat you better, Licking their boots like a good dog ?

Designated muslim beating street.

>It’s becoming increasingly dangerous in Uttar Pradesh to even look Muslim
good, i approve of this.

Kek.

Source?

>Muslim intellectuals

My God, I never thought i would be envyous of india.....
I must be living in strange times indeed.

BASED POOS

based Indians, I will refrain from "poo" posting for a week in honour of the brave men who have fought the Islamic invaders

I have always held a deep respect for Hindu culture. I know the lower caste are the street shitters.
Keep up the good work India. The only answer to Islam is a closed fist

Proto-Indo European religions > Semitic religions.

Stuff like this turns you away from white supremacy. Only whites are stupid and naive enough to treat these dangerous barbarians like poor, innocent kids. No other race is this stupid.

wtf i love poo in loos now, superpower by 2020!

Make em eat poo.

user we learned as a race don't forget we literally have a phase that mean the whole world in our family

population exchange you fucking idiot

I believe it is just a byproduct of years of easy existence, in India they still have much civil strife, there isn't the luxuries so readily available in the west in India. Once society collapses or starts moving the other way, I'm sure people will stop babying muslims.

Poos are now the alpha Chads of Sup Forums.

Good ?

Gentlemen, the shit chicken has come home to roost.

I like you Pajeets. You have to catch up in some areas, but you guys mostly integrate well into western countries. We are together in this.

kek

they need to start using deodorant only complaint I have is they have fucking terrible BO

maybe some poo-in-loo's aren't so bad?

I believe too we are in this together, if eupreans go through a revolution we would have an excuse too
>
>they need to start using deodorant only complaint I have is they have fucking terrible BO
>falling for the deodorant jew

And yet India is still 15% Muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=9T0rW8XcBUc
Check

the real problem is pajeets,not islam..WAKE UP Sup Forums

Haha. My friend, you can always come to India. Visit the Northeast side if you like hills, clean streets and cute chicks.

*have a phrase (Its more like Hinduism's motto/principle)
*the whole world is one family.
A-A-Are u high?

Always