Sup Forums poster imprisoned for 11 months for trolling

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LPGdk
tristateupdate.com/story/26774789/florida-man-arrested-for-threatening-schools-in-ironton-ohio-is-headed-back-to-the-buckeye-state
lawrenceclerk.com/eservices/search.page.3?x=IIJYHrJ13GK7Sp2Ot6w73zEVC8aQFqDr*SUulgfOS*zyEvzBI0SJbIeT1L1K45egW0RKtWh1eBvhxEr3Fm3BOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some Asian kid from my highschool said similar after columbine and got arrested too. Fucking genius

isnt this that curly haired jewish guy who was recruiting for isis as a long con deep state troll?

dude overdosed on the shit posting pill

Wait if he was in florida threating school in Ohio then its obvious bullshit. Doesnt the law require a terroristic threat to be plausible in order for it to be an actual crime?

Threatening to shoot up a school isn't exactly "trolling".

This isn't trolling or a prank or shitpoasting anything, it's a terrorist threat and he's a fucking idiot.

Oh and it's not like it matters for you OP in the U.K. you'll go to prison for typing "kike."

Here you have to deserve it to get official attention for a shitpoast

I wouldn't even vaguely allude to committing a real crime on here. I might post what I'd like to do in fantasy land, but what kind of an idiot makes an actual threat of something?

You might be thinking of the line between free speech and a call to action.

>mutt defense force instantly swarms in to defend their zog nation

You're not free, get over it and stop deluding yourself

this

Threatening violence has never been considered free speech, EU troll

this

whoops

obviously meant for the EU Troll

Ban Assault GIFs

He hasn't gone to jail yet and there's no way that will hold up in court.

It's a post on Sup Forums. Are you actually arguing for personal responsibility over things people post on Sup Forums?

archive.is/LPGdk
This happened earlier thread got deleted after those 10 minutes were up, that same user told another user to take over while he made the call. Could've been FBI or larpers who knows

When it can prevent a mass shooting, yeah

He should have never been put in jail. That is fucking bullshit. Fuck the American government to the fucking core up it's fucking rectum. Absolute abuse of power absolute fucking bullshit absolute abuse of fucking government power absolute fuckery. Fuck the American government bullshit. Fucking faggots. Would the American government like an order of faggots with that bull fucking shit?

That's fucking Lexplorer from Sup Forums. That board used to be lit but it's long dead. I remember when that went down the faggot got drunk and threatened to shoot up a random school on Sup Forums

>making threats
>trolling

>g-guys I was just joking
Lol, ok and your 11 months in jail is also a joke. Laugh it up bud since you have such an expansive sense of humor.

The person in question was not intending to shoot anything up, nothing was prevented, he is accused of lying on online anonymous imageboard about wanting to shoot up a school. Prevention has nothing to do with this. It has the reverse effect of teaching actual shooters to not post on Sup Forums about thingsthat actually can be prevented.

I've seen this before and knew what to expect and it still gets me

>nu/pol/ doesn't know of tripfag Lexplorer from Sup Forums

I knew a Mexican who did the same thing but he was in Elementary school so they let him off easy but I bet he's still on every list known to the NSA.

>you're not free
Yeah we don't live in an anarchy. Which is fine. There's a reasonable level of civility I'd like to live by. If you don't like it you can fuck off into the wilderness.

>tfw been using anonymity to gather information and methods of how to perform a modern mass killing
The van is outside. I can feel it. Seriously though shit would be really tough to pull off. It's better to just take a nap and forget about it. You won't get away with it.
Can we turn this into a info dump thread?
I never see them anymore.

that's not trolling, that's basically threatening to commit terrorism.

posting silly shit online is one thing, this guy went waaaaaaaay too far

I am the Zodiac Killer. You will never get me.

shooter threads are comfy as fuck

itt: basement dwellers discover that words have consequence, even if you are 'free' to speak them.

More at 10.

>threatening to kill people
>trolling
nope
trolling is a legitimate art. You show the truth via comedy. thats why Blacked Threads do so well --- the fact is white women DO have melanin receptors in all around their pussy walls. Theyre orgrams are measued to be about 3x longer and 10x stronger when compared to sex with a non-melanated penis
the fact is white women crave the bbc and this is why white boizzzzzzzz goin around shootin peopel all the time
need ta chill th fuk out and smash dat booty n smok Green n drank n sheeit

>Definition of anarchy
>
>1 a : absence of government

go to bed Ted

Nor is calling the fucking SWAT on somebody playing videogames.
It's a waste of public resources and dangerous to boot.

>The person in question was not intending to shoot anything up
>about wanting to shoot up a school.
Unfortunately we don't have the luxury of not taking someone serious when they propose they are going to murder a bunch of people. Next time you stroll through the hood, if someone threatens your life, laugh it off as a joke because you can't technically tell if that person actually intends to kill you or if it is just empty words.

>Being fucked by Jewish cock on the daily is what Americans think civility is like

Sup Forums has always been a place where words don't have consequences, that's literally the difference from other forums from the very beginning. What sort of cunt do you have to be to happily post about people unfairly suffering?

CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW

itp: britbongs discover they can go to jail for buying cutlery without a govnerment issued ID

Why is OP always a giant bundle of sticks?
>"That's what led us to the suspect."Parramore is charged with making terroristic threats and inducing panic, both felony offenses, after a threat to shoot up Ironton Elementary School was posted on September12. Police say Parramore used an anonymous phone number to warn police of the threat shortly after it was posted and Parramore was eventually tracked to the University of South Florida campus in Tampa, where he worked as a custodian.
tristateupdate.com/story/26774789/florida-man-arrested-for-threatening-schools-in-ironton-ohio-is-headed-back-to-the-buckeye-state

The fucking idiot called police to “anonymously warn them” of the threats HE made. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Beats being fucked by some spurging neet who decides to shoot up a school.
You don't have any freedom, ever. If it isn't the government, it's going to be other people.

>SWATing

Should have thrown away the key.

pretending to be something you aren't to agitate people has more to do with trolling then insulting people on the internet, which is what the mainstream considers trolling nowadays

>tfw nothing phases me anymore
what is life without feels.

>Unfortunately we don't have the luxury of not taking someone serious
I really hope this is just a big game of pretend here, and you don't actually think that. Threats all over Sup Forums are made daily, and they are ignored. Nothing is taken seriously here.

>you are now aware that you can own anti-material rifles in the UK

I'd shoot up my school and kill all you fuckers as well.

if someone posted a picture of your house on Sup Forums with the words 'I will burgle this house tonight, wish me luck' what would you do?

>internet addiction
What did they do to him in there?

Legit. This guy Kyle Parramore plead down to two felonies: uttering terrotistic threats and inducing panic. Record search here.

lawrenceclerk.com/eservices/search.page.3?x=IIJYHrJ13GK7Sp2Ot6w73zEVC8aQFqDr*SUulgfOS*zyEvzBI0SJbIeT1L1K45egW0RKtWh1eBvhxEr3Fm3BOw

But here’s the thing: he’s on probation (called community control sanctions in Ohio). Normally internet linked crime includes restrictions on net use. Wonder if he dun goofed up, again, with an AMA

This. I hate hearing normies use the word.

This board is publicly accessible and anonymous. It's similar to a park. You don't know the other people in the park, you're all there for different reasons. Just as regular people go to the park, the police visit the park as well to make sure that everything is going smoothly. If the police at the park overhear a stranger telling another group of strangers his detailed plot to murder a bunch of people soon, do you think the police should intervene, or should they say "he has freedom of speech to say whatever he wants, we can't possibly start suspecting anything until he's actually carrying out the act he just described in detail"?

I'm not trying to lead you in the correct direction, I have my own opinion, but I am wondering what you think the role of the police should be in that scenario. This isn't a plot to kill people like "I'm gonna kill my buddy Joe for beating me a mario kart again" we're talking someone has outlined a specific location, people, and how they're going to do it and there is absolutely nothing which can distinguish this claim as satire or a joke.

Life without feels is empty and hollow.
Life with feels is purposeful and hallow.

Nothing. Jesus.

>any firearm that has a barrel less than 30 centimeters in length are prohibited
Oh, ah, that sucks.

>nothing is taken seriously here
Including your post. Threats of murder have been made here in the past that have been carried through. Grow up. If you make threats of violence in the real world, the people you share society with will decide you're too much a risk. It's not rocket science and you're not special because you posted on muh secret Filipino competitive hopscotch forum.

Police are free to grab him just to be safe, sure, but to actually put him in jail because of things he didn't intend to commit? No.

We can too and we can buy knives when we're 14.

>Be Russian
>just accept the fact that you are going to be burgled
figures I suppose. Most of us would take action though, because we're not retarded.

>Jewish cock
This is overplayed. For me personally, I have much more problems with Mexicans here in the Southwest. I guess you could argue the ZOG brought them in, but it's a bit of a stretch.

BTW I'm considering trying flaeskesteg for Christmas. I expect to fuck it up, but I had a Danish girlfriend once who said it was a good chirstmas food.

4 years* and 11 months
>raising awareness of trolling and cyberbullying
Baiting someone with a tweet is trolling. Calling in a bomb threat isn't trolling, it's being retarded. He's trying to blame internet addiction and bully culture for his severe idiocy, no wonder he moved to plebbit.

my fucking sides

I will kill you tonight. Then I will find out where your parents live and kill them.

60 centimeter minimum overall length as well. Behold, a """rifle""".

You can mail order anything you want, that's not really an issue.

This website stopped being "anonymous" after the moot the fag sold us to Google with this gay captcha, and then to the gay Gook that added cookies and ads.

But why would you joke about shooting a school?

If he can simply deny intent, avoid consequences for his threats, and carry out his actual crime at a later date, would you consider it flawed to allow someone to make claims like that at any time? Do you believe that freedom of speech should cover someone shouting "fire!" in a crowded auditorium?

My sides.

>Officer, I'd like to report a hate crime please.
But seriously, context is king and you know it.
Stop being dumb.

Title of this thread is beyond misleading.

Dude was pretending to be someone else saying crazy shit in an attempt to get them raided / falsely arrested.

Anyone who does that shit deserves jail.

Just shows how """ anonymous """ Sup Forums is.

Sup Forums isn’t anonymous. Hiro (and Moot before) keeps IP logs of all posts and will pass it on to LEA if requested.

Threatening to commit a crime is a crime in most US States. It doesn’t matter if you intend to commit or not. The threat itself is illegal.

why would moot rat him out? was it virtue signaling?

Kneejerk pistol ban after a school shooting, yet they're still used to commit far more crimes than rifles and shotguns combined. Really joggles my noggle. I think we'll be better off than CA in a few years at least, because no-one here cares about gun law. The average person thinks guns are illegal.

You're being followed.

The distinguishing feature of Sup Forums is anonymity, lack of real world consequences for what you post. If you're arguing against that, what's the point of you being here? The memes?

>knowing the NSA has access to everything
>threatening a crime
>admitting to any crime
>being a complete moron online

I should care?

Hi, Z. Have you been watching the new show about you? If so, what do you think?

lel wsaz

boone county wv reporting in

underrated post

This guy was a lunatic they chose to make into an assassin. How they do it is they put subliminal messages into the television and gang-stalk them so that make them deny reality and such and they end up hating their target so much they go and shoot them. Think about it, it's plausable deniability, and the target was a senator who was due to vote on a budget bill that would have affected the intelligence agency.

He's a delusional, expendable, deep state hit man.

I was told by someone on the in of this that it's a private corporation that does this, gang-stalking and all. Probably a defense contractor.

link?

>dank memes
FTFY fucking nigger

Stop bringing up freedom of speech, I never mentioned it.
Yes, I do believe you should not be prosecuted for anonymous messages on Sup Forums of any kind. They're free to investigate you based on their monitoring of the site and prosecute if they find out you are a dumbass who actually meant to do harm and told everyone about.
No, I do not believe a crowded auditorium should be held to same standards as Sup Forums.

Oh no, if you threaten to mass murder people you go to jail. What a terrible injustice. I'm going into my nightstand and duct taping my dildos to my face and protest tomorrow.

He looks like Bobcat Goldthwaite, kek

Name is English but he looks Jewish. hmmm

I am gonna rape Angela Merkel with my 3 foot long penis on my bed made of hundred dollar bills after i blow up her house with my personal nuclear bomb in one hour.

Freedom of speech is at the heart of what his legal defense should be, since he is an American being prosecuted in the United States for something he stated. The crowded auditorium question is from the following case:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States

Article on a supreme court decision which has some relevance (for anyone interested who has not seen it before). The case was regarding whether or not a group or people subverting the draft for WW1 by handing out pamphlets urging young men not to register in the US could be protected by freedom of speech. The court ruled to uphold their criminal convictions:

"The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic. [...] The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent."

Someone threatening to shoot up their school is a clear and present danger in the eyes of the law. As another poster pointed out Sup Forums is not truly anonymous anyway, just anonymous between us. The government knows who we are if necessary and will act on a threat if they believe it poses clear and present danger.

This is a board where shooters have posted hours before committing murder in the past. To think there are no repercussions is a bit naive.

>The distinguishing feature of Sup Forums is anonymity, lack of real world consequences for what you post.
The anonymity is in relation to other anons. It's not absolute. You can be held accountable if you post something illegal. And Google has an archive of your posts somewhere too.

You're not anonymous here you 3rd world idiot. They can track your IP and they probably have most of us on a list by IP address. If you wind up making threats about shooting places up, at a later time, they will dig deeper using this collected data to track you down.

gayest shit i ever read in my life, he sould have gotten 11 years for being a fucking /nu-pol/ plebbit faggot leave this board to the real inter/polacks/ hopefully this decreases the overall phoneposters

There is no context on the internet.

This should never have gone past doxing and monitoring him. If that far.

He cooperated with law enforcement just like the chinkface who runs it now

Why would I care about that, I'm not his lawyer. It's wrong, and that's all I know.

Missing the point. I'm not saying it's how things are, I'm saying this is how things should be.

He does look like a creep that would hang around schools. It's cool though, he just wanted to bomb them, not touch them. Kek.

I remember some lunatic started talking about burning down the WH or some shit on normiebook a few years back. Unfriended that fucker very quickly.

When I was 12 years old, I jokingly threatened to kill a kid at my school, a year after columbine.
A week later, cops showed at the school, threw me in the squad car, stayed at the sheriff's office over night, sent to juvie for 2 days and got a year of probation and 20 hours community service.
Shit happens I suppose, gave me plenty of comedic material.

There's a reason it has been common knowledge for more than 10 years that you don't actually make credible threats here or anywhere else.

As much as moot valued privacy, when he was hit with a subpoena because some retard decided to post CP or a threat, he never hesitated with cooperating.