Why did you lie to me, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAaiRi5OyF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>testosterone level hasn't increased one bit
how do you know?

>eating
That's not how you do it, dumbass

Have you tried going out and exercising combined with eating a protein rich diet?

blood test

>eating estrogen meat
>cooking onions instead of eating raw

Because you have to eat that stuff raw to get all the full benefits. Cooking kills a lot of nutrients.

>cooks the onions
>not raw
f a g g o t

you also have to take 3 tests at different times of the day and average out the results.

you are ejaculating all your testosterone. stop fapping. also stop taking hot showers, it destroys T.

Have you tried shooting steroids into your cock? Protip: it works. But only if you lift, brah.

how much did you pay and why the meme flag

your doing it all wrong mate.

folow the Vince Gironda Diet.

200-300gram piece of steak and 3-4 eggs x 2 per day for 6 days. eat nothing else.

on the 7th day eat what ever you want.

it turns out that saliva from the opposite sex with very similar dna will raise testosterone production. basically if you make out with your mom or sister and have her suck your cock you'll have raised T. scientists are still trying to figure out what the evolutionary reason for this is, and it only seems to be a human phenomena

Hahaha, since when did this board become full of people worried about their test levels. Do you constantly feel like little bitches all the time?

raw onions are an excellent part of a good tomato and lettuce salad here

slide thread, fuck off low test kike

>Listening to the advice of a memetic weapons factory.
Do you suck-start your luger before firing the first round too?

raw onions

kill yourself

/fit/ and /r9k/ refugees

vegan

go for the light

Healthy and looks tasty though :9

Eat what has LIFE and is from the ground. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds. They have all the nutrients you need and a high spiritual vibration. Not the death energy of corpses.

No cure for being a faggot

You can reverse the polarity of your sexuality by healing yourself with Cosmic Love from the Source

It hasn't even been a month since the onion meme you fucking jew.

because you have to eat it raw faggott!!!!!!!!!

>listening to Sup Forums broscience

I bet you think soy makes you gay too.

Raw onions are also an excellent part of the stomach cancer epidemic here, because they irritate ulcers and increase acid and cause reflux and kill good bacteria and....

>(((shopska salata)))
I always knew we should nuke Sofia

Wew fried steak and onion.
Try not cooking the onion and eating it raw with steak and eggs to promote testosterone production.
Next try having a side of broccoli cauli and cabbage to inhibit estrogen production.
Next hit the gym, that's the biggest one.
Don't come crying on here when you less than half ass some shit and fail.

>cooking the onions and steak
You are like little baby

i am loving this meme!

>high testosterone is good
tell that to my acne

THE FUCKING LAMB IS FUCKING

R A W

A

W

Tomatoes and salty cheese also irritate the stomach. So does the rakia we drink with your shopska salad.

Not that I care, mind. My grand-grandfather died of stomach cancer. My grandfather died of stomach cancer. My father has peptic ulcers after years of bad acid reflux. I have bad acid reflux for years.

>mfw bald/short people complain to me of bad genetics

try washing your face and your pillow cases Veniamin

terrible, sad to hear user...
Both my grandparents are alive and well at 85, grandpa had prostate and eye issues but no cancers in anybody. Good folks!

Jesus Christ this is like if /fit/ and /r9k/ got together to write erotica

I know what hygiene is but thanks anyway
acne doesn't always comes because you eat garbage tier food and have poor hygiene you know

No, no, NO NO NO!

Every dick bag and their mother will tell you that every food you eat sucks and isn't good enough.

Just switch it up. Some days chicken. Some days vegetables. Pizza, Cakes. Eat EVERYTHING.

You need to keep your body balanced - but eat in smaller portions. You'll be fine.

>This faggot actually changed his diet because someone on Sup Forums called him a cuck or a soyboy one two many times

Talk about fucking pathetic.

Eat salsa with raw onions dum dum.

He is probably from reddit since they take everything seriously.

>d-don't take your test levels to another dimension go-, ...guy!

Great!

Probably

>Unironically eating onions because some nigger on Sup Forums told you it would increase your testosterone

Dumbfucks

>tfw eat half a raw onion eberu day on sammich

Fucking bullshit vegan cuck. Our ancestors lived on meat and vegetables for thousands of years. Stupid soyboy

>testosterone level hasn't increased one bit

it works only on humans Jamal

>>been eating steaks and onions all last month
No you haven't. You're a shill faggot. No one has consumed any onions on account of this failed, dull-witted trolling attempt. All you've ever done with an onion is insert in your asshole to loosen it up for your boyfriend's fist.

I could only imagine what one's farts would smell like after a full month of nothing more than steak and onions.

The opposite of this is true. If you stop fapping your body stops producing testosterone

Only if you're mathematically illiterate. The relation between time of the day and test levels has pretty well understood.

Try to get more sleep and stop jacking off too.

>falling for memes
Get fucked. Never liked onions, just meat every day, every meal.

>blood test
How's the T-cell count?

Anything but exercise. Lets just spend lots of time and money on hair brained solutions that dont involve breaking a sweat

>one bit
i ate a whole onion on the weekend and had bad sex

>Our ancestors lived on meat and vegetables for thousands of years.
they lived on game not on meat from animals which would die without the weekly antibiotic dose.

# of free T? By the way you write here I bet it's no more than 500, faggot.

Give 0 fucks about this. I eat broccoli, don't need to care about how much milk I drink. Eat lots of cheese too. Not a single fuck was given. I eat garlic, broccoli and onions on a daily basis and have no soyboy features.

>Eating cooked onions
>no horseradish
Well there is your problem you stupid fuck. Raw onions not cooked you cuck. Your leydig cells may well be cooked my bro, who says you even possess the genetics or the equipment for high t ? Did
you do a testicular biopsy to verify functionality?

Is* fucking autocorrect

>t. fap addict
Source on this big guy. Moderation is always key. Popping one off a couple times a week max probably fine. Beating your meat mercilessly each day, probably a stressor.

>trusting Sup Forums about anything

>Unironically eating onions because some nigger on Sup Forums told you it would increase your testosterone
They based it off an Iranian study. Also pic related

T H I S

Naw mate you've gotta stand on one foot while you pee. Left foot to raise testosterone right to lower it.

By the way you're the stupidest person to ever post on Pol if not all of Sup Forums

>eating food
lmao

this is all you need OP

Many other similar studies have been done on humans, and there is always an increase, they just never say actual numbers because it's usually not the focus of the study.

Why in the God given fuck would you take health advice from Sup Forums?

Do not eat cow dummy. They are full of bgh, which becomes an estrigen in the human body.

Non-photosynthesizing cucks BTFO

How do you even get your hands on a gallon of semen a day? That seems like something hard to come by.

Humans tend to over simplify

There isn't a magic bullet it's a lifestyle combined with genetic factors starting from the literal day you are convinced

Did your mom give you baby formula and cows milk or soy you up? You're fucked, your body got estrogen and your body wasn't optimized to digest the nutrients offered

You won't be alpha physically, the longer you lived an estrogen filled life, with low activity, the worse off you are

But you've been dealth you're hand. Exercising and eating right is the difference between playing that hand and folding

Bluff or play your way if you've got the cards, but don't fold when you have nothing to lose

>he unironically fell for the soyboy meme hoax
>doesn't know that it was based on an huge exaggerated lie

youtube.com/watch?v=RAaiRi5OyF4

>death energy of corpses
Wtf I love eating meat now

did you ate raw onion?

i bet you are cooking your onion

You won't be alpha physically, the longer you lived an estrogen filled life, with low activity, the worse off you are

source for this? Do you mean mentally, or do you mean physically?

I understand abstaining from workouts leads to muscle atrophy, but aside from that what else happens?

t. lazy 25 year old

>under mounting pressure from the public and academics
>Finland has to tackle the issue of inequality among livestock
>"but we can't milk a bull!"
>"then there will be no milk from Finland"
>Later that day
>Idea
>next week
>cow semen on shelf next to milk
>HIGH PROTEIN

such if life in Finland

Want to raise testosterone? Give up childish activities like watching anime and playing video games. Look at this guy. You think he even KNOWS what anime even is? I bet the last time he played a video game was when he was 8.

>get shot
such is life in America

are the onions and steaks raw?

they need to be.

Sounds like the constipation diet.

You need to masturbate every hour of every day from now and for the next 10 years
increase your zinc in take, go to a doctor and get testosterone injections

The shoot outs are a thrill of American living

You feel the testosterone boost

If your pituitary gland is atrophied for your past habits, or maybe even genetics, and diet I'm afraid some steaks and onions aren't gonna make it. If you really tested yourself for testosterone the doctor would've talked to you about it and how to solve it.

So you're either lying for the sole purpose of sliding or maybe just attention or you're just dumb. Choose your own adventure.

With a chance of heart attack on crit.

so just for 6 days then.

what a faggot

Wild hunt is different from farmed meat.

I just inject T. It changed my life. Its kind of a 'holy shit what the fuck' moment when you realize the gravity of importance this hormone holds. It is responsible for every good thing about a man mentally and physically.
It put men on the moon. It built empires and also razed them to the ground.

If you are a disgusting manlet shitskin, it wont help you.

But if you are of good stock, but for some reason have felt an undercurrent of suffering your entire life, normalized hormones can make your life do a 180. The fire it gives mentally is insane.

The only downside is you become totally dependent on it, to the point where if you stop cold turkey, you wont even be able to get out of bed. So in the event of a full collapse, or going to prison for killing a home invader etc..you'd be fucked.

finnish fuccbois
aka the entire finnish male population