What do we think if this Sup Forums? She is going to be released from prison, she's 29

What do we think if this Sup Forums? She is going to be released from prison, she's 29.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang.

i dont think they should let killers out of the slammer.

If released, she would most likely return to prostitution and kill again, because thats the only thing she knows how to get by in the world.

>find the actual story
>she wasn't being trafficked
>she was working for the pimp by choice
>killed the "predator" and stole some of his guns and immediately brought them back to her pimp
>get caught by police and make up some victim story

How does a sex slave get access to a gun? We need more #guncontrol!

I get the feeling that there's a lot more to the story.

Fake news she's a hooker who killed someone

She was a hooker who killed a John, robbed him of his gun collection and sold it to her pimp.

The muh trafficking excuse only came up when she was facing first degree murder.

Women, not even once.

>be a prostitute
>be sold into literal sex slavery
I have no sympathy.

That's why a jury found her guilty.

The biggest obvious thing is:

She not only changed her story multiple times, she denied being a prostitute which eventually she admitted. The biggest thing is, if this guy who bought her food, let her use his bathroom, ate with her, was a real threat that she shot him in self defense, why didn't she CALL 911 after she shot him? Instead she steals money, guns and his truck. Never contacts the police. Doesn't make sense.

Also her pimp Kut Throat might have abused her or whatever and told her to go out and make money, why didn't she run to the cops then? She claims Kut knew where her momma lives. And? Go to the police, this criminal is forcing you to do things, the police arrest him, then you tell your mom her life is endangered and she needs to move away for the time being. Not stay with him and continue being a prostitute and make Kut money and kill for him.

>execute man
>go to prison
>"wah the system is against me"

Let her go. She commited no crime. Except murder. Probably a WHITE MALE she killed.

Yep, sounds like a sleazy, manipulative lawyer trying to prey on the big, gullible hearts of woman jurors and hoping that they get some bugmen on the jury with them.

>age of 16
>43 year old child sex predator

Really creates a pathway in one's mind

This is why I ask Sup Forums MSM made it seem like she was put in jail for life for defending herself. Sup Forums always right.

Consider my rage level increased.

1. Does it matter what the John's age is? Does it make things better if he was 30 or 20? Prostitution is prostitution.

2. Do you really think he demanded ID from a prostitute? Of course not and a prostitute wouldn't give you her ID anyways like she wants you to know her name and where she lives. So how could he possibly know her age? By guessing? I bet a billion dollars you can't tell a 16 year old from an 18 year old --- 50 times out of a 100 tries.

Point taken, but you probably shouldn't bet a billion dollars on that. Even with flipping a coin 100 times, it's probably not going to end a perfect 50. 51 is just as likely as 49, and at that point you're out a billion dollars.

I meant AT LEAST get right 50 out of 100 tries. This means mixing up a bunch of pictures of 16 and 18 year olds, of course.

Exactly, there's a 50/50 shot on each one, equivalent to flipping a coin. Even if they're SLIGHTLY luckier than the result you'd expect (50% assuming pure chance), you're out a billion dollars.

this
i doubt an actual sexual abuse victim would be put in jail. even if it was done in california.

>WHY THE PO PO SHOOT AN INNOCENT BLACK TEEN? HE WUZ UNARMED HE DIN DU NUFFIN

>WHY DA SYSTEM LOCKIN UP A INNOCENT BLACK TEEN THAT SHOOT SOMEBODY WHILE THEY WAS UNARMED? SHE DIN DU NUFFIN