Russians vs the West

this is not a anti russia thread, I am adamantly pro Russia, I make a living selling military surplus, I don't know what you guys would usually make per year in USD working a normal job, but most of my guys make a copious amount of money selling to me

My question for you russians is

A. why does it take weeks to respond to emails

B. why does it take you so long to ship shit

C. why does it take so long to sell shit even when I'm waving money in your face

this is my experience with at least half a dozen russians.

im not from russia, but i can give you an insight about easterner mentality
we are not capitalistic and we don't really give a shit about efficiency

for example average here people take daily coffee breaks that last hours possibly
people constantly skip college classes and cheat
there is a general mentality and atmosphere of relaxed lazyness, fatalism and not giving a shit

I don't get what your post is about.

Sounds comfy

>>B. why does it take you so long to ship shit
Russian post is the worst experience you can imagine.
And russian customs services are even worse.

Bump

My friends lived with a Russian guy, he told us that to get a degree over there all you needed to do was bribe school officials

it is
unofrtunately where i live everything is being westernize and i hate it

used to be true, but not really today, both russia and other eastern states are quite stable and prosperous today and corruption is much less of an issue
perhaps in belarus and transnistria

lol the croations. You guys take so many fucking coffee breaks its unbelievable. My favorite was just how much Bosnians hate you.

Generally Speaking. Croatians were lazy, bitchy, coffee drinking faggots.
But I'll say.. You guys were hella nice to each others faces and pretty helpful for a shit immigrant in a new country like myself.

>A
Wifi issues, we have something better to do, oh fuck slept 18 hours and we forgot to turn in notifications
>B.
I agree with this user If I had to name the worst thing about Russia that would be the postal service however when shipping abroad American customs usually will search a helmet for a mini nuke, radioactive material or just abuse it normally also if you EVER order food from Russia have it shipped to Canada and then the United States if you don't then American customs will eat it
>C
Most likely wifi issues or contemplating how to get it to America without it being destroyed/set on fire
That was true back in the 90's today you can get in a lot of trouble for bribery

The monthly salary here is about 500$ I myself earn about 800$ a month before you say we are poor and can't afford anything the cost of items and living in Russia is very cheep

Wtf.
I almost make 450€/month(of excess, my total income is around 850) form just welfare.

What a shithole.

I know that, what I mean it takes the dude to box up shit and mail it.

>make $2000 monthly
>can barely afford a studio apartment (midwestern us) plus car payments/insurance/etc. also no kids

Currency is a meme.

When it comes to their own cultural heritage, Russians are much quicker. I've ordered several books on the Russian art tradition and the shipment was fast.

It's a whole different world than what people in the West use to learn drawing. Much more old school.

C. Because russkies still use the bartering system. You should offer cabbage or toilet paper.

A. That backwards R fucks everythingup. Get rid of it.

i was thinking of coming over for a couple weeks xmas/new years eve next year. is it safe?

Russians all want fake bitcoin neetbux these days. Bitcoin just hit 9k I think so its safe to say regular people aren't going to get into it any more.

Depending on where you go just don't go near Chechnya also watch out for pickpocketers

I bought 2,000 worth of bitcion back when it was cheep

ЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ

I heard the cost of living is higher in Finland

Bosnians hate every country that isn't muslim they're worse than fucking Albania

Did nobody told you that double posting is bad?

find me a surplus Tigr9
I be your fraind fer life.

this
bosnians have seriuous issues
croatia constantly try to be friendly with them, we offer them our hand, but they bite it eeach time despite the fact that the only reason why they weren't exterminated by serbs is that we helped them

Was that croatias biggest mistake?

>question A
Laziness and general distaste for work.
>question B
Horrible mail service, everything goes to Moscow for sorting. Hurts us more than it doe you, be happpy the mail service doesn't steal shit.
>question C
Nobody wants to work for money, everyone wants to just be rich and lazy. Plenty won't do shit if they have to actually work for the riches. Those that aren't okay with working to get rich get rich easily.

This thing? Seems to be easy to buy. 1k$ and it's yours, excluding shipping.
If shipping is actusllt possible.

Send me one. Make a slav's life easier, would you kindly?

>I make a living not making anything at all but through buying things and selling them to others for more shekels
You got some Jew in you, Amerimutt.

Soviet stuff is always so comfy and usually wholesome I always loved it.

It's entirely because Soviet people has to survive somehow. Finding good things in what little the world could provide was the way.
And then it all fell apart.

Yeah, it’s sad. I’ll always love America but we do some pretty nasty shit and destroyed so many good things just to please our overlords. I wish it could stop but it’s probably not possible.

I like Russia, i some times wish I was Russian. I have a nice taste for Vodka, and slavic women are very beautiful, and I like that sense of community/friendship Slavs have, its poor and cold and you make fun in the streets by squatting, smoking cigs, playing cards, or walking around exploring, etc
And don't even get me started on the cozy+small nice little apartments,

But unfortunately I'm american and must take pride in my country and resist being a slavaboo

Palkobnik!

Romanian is worse
>be my friend
>buy some shirt from redbubble
>one week to get from California to Bucharest
>one month from Bucharest to Timisoara for some reason

The most relevant thing to come out of that country is a band who makes fun of their own corruption and ibrahimovic

> e-mails
what year do you think this is? because the slav isn't gonna tell you
when dealing with slavshits, get their phonenumber and micromanage them, they love getting told what to do exactly and are very insecure about their own intelligence

jesus christ ahahahahaha
fqin niqqer burger

This. Fuck the "muh efficiency" German autism.

*watches one stalker meme video*
*reads russia today*
Cyka blyat i am so slav xdddddd