Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00132422
youtu.be/fT3ItBTZytE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00132422

who is going to buy it?

Me

Already pre-ordered it.

This is your new protagonist. Say something nice about him.

Definitely, and I'm not into jewelry. Would I wear it? Maybe.

His hair looks so sweet you could lick it.

>spending money on arc-v merch

>not spending money on a cool necklace

should I watch the dub while I wait? Is it any good? is Dan Green in it?

Can't be worse than Yuya.

Who here thinks Shinji is actually going to tag team with Jack?

If the rest of Arc-V had been as good as season 1, do you think we and 2ch would be saying that YGO 6 would never be as good as Arc-V?

No.
DEFINITELY No.
Dan Green had to be persuaded to even CONSIDER coming back for DSOD, so no.

Watch Arc-V subbed or not at all.

Probably not never but something along the lines of "It will be tough to beat Arc-V."

>persuaded
what do you mean by that?

1. Wait for what?
2. Of course not
3. In DM yes, but he's only ever had very minor roles after 5Ds when he did the voice of Ushio/Trudge (the cop who went to high school with Yugi).

Reminder not to leave your Ruri waiting or they'll kick you in the gut.

Well, tbqh it will be quite hard for the new show to beat Arc-V Standard and especially the hype that it built. There's just something about the basic plot (4 dimensions based on old shows and all summoning methods) - besides the terrible execution of said great plot - that's going to be hard to overcome

waiting for next episode, silly.

I wish ADV got the rights to the dub for Zexal

Dan Green more or less retired not too long after he finished the DM dub due to family matters. Something about his immediate family suffering from some long-term illness. He barely comes out to do the VA duels at the World Championship Qualifiers, and that's a 3-day affair most of the time. Other than that, and the odd convention apperance, he's been mostly adamant about not returning to the profession.

Dunno what the fuck 4K did to convince him to come back.

Didn't his wife die? And he has two kids to take care of

Believe it or not, the ARC-V dub is somehow worse than the Zexal dub.
So much censorship it's ridiculous.

6 hours until YGO 6 PV

damn. At least the movie's dub seems fun. Not liking the music though.
youtu.be/fT3ItBTZytE

And for all that, we still got carpet bombing. It's One Piece all over again

???

>censorship
examples?

Did Sup Forums ever have stable general threads for past YGO shows?

Real talk: the episode's too important so you can't cut it, and it's too much of the main content of the episode so you can't do a surgical cut. How the hell would you actually censor that in any meaningful way?

>tbqh it will be quite hard for the new show to beat Arc-V Standard

Why does that matter though? The ending is what most people will remember and it probably will be nowhere good enough to justify how the show went downhill. Standard's charm is ruined by how the later arcs declined in quality. If it was a complete, self-contained, arc like 5Ds then you could say that but Standard by itself presents an incomplete story with incomplete character arcs.

Yeah definitely. Looks much better than this other smaller overpriced one.

Rmember how Frightfurs have red scissors going through them? They're now super shiny to not show any red.

Jump Festa is a two day thing. They're having another special info stage today. Do you think they're just going to repeat the same info again? They're probably going to show the PV like they did for Zexal and Arc-V and give us a bit more info.

She was carrying twins and died during birth. I can't imagine how fucked this must be, waiting for their happiest moment and this happens.

Sup Forums didn't exist for DM.
Sup Forums barely existed for GX.
Subs for 5Ds were late and/or shit so there was never a stable stream of content to have regular threads with.
ZeXal was more stable with releases, but many were still a couple of weeks late and it was widely considered shit anyway.
So, no. Arc-V was the first to be consistently good AND consistently subbed regularly enough to have regular threads on Sup Forums.
We used to have regular threads on /m/ as well, and they'd still get a thread if there was an episode about THE MAN.

Will they give us the name of the show and any info on the new summoning method of its card color?

name of the show probably, and maybe a teaser at how the new mechanic works but probably not direct information

Imagine all that bullying if he's going to be super shy.

I feel the duels are going to be zexal tier again in terms of duel writing with the whole "try new things"

Do we actually know anything about the pendulum at all? Yusho's already carded and the only one who might know about the Pendulum is Zarc, and I personally doubt that.

We didn't know much about Pendulum Summoning until sometime like January or February of the year of Arc-V's premier, so don't hold your breath.

Still, depending on how core to their marketing strategy it is, it might be good. One of the failures of Pendulum Summoning was that they never tried to market Pendulum Support for legacy archetypes. They were probably afraid it'd scare off purists.

Nico's mustache
Yuzu's thigh highs
>Yum yum
Yuya screaming/shouting/YAMEROOOO
Yuya's heartfelt speach about Yuzu during Yuya v Reji 2
Yuto punching Shun
There's also anoying things like """Yuya's"""" Va holding on the end of pretty much every sentence when he duels and Yugo having a really deep/raspy voice for some reason.Also the shibiru kid is now dancing and is german

>Not even the same tone of fucking pink

Probably just the name of the mechanic, like they did with Pendulum.

>The name
Didn't it get revealed as Delta Summoning, or was I memed on?

>$27

That's actually pretty reasonable. I remember one DVD set was about $60. I'm ordering it now.

This is just ridiculous and embarrasing.

I guess not. Thanks.

I'm more hoping to get a look at other important characters. The series could go so many different routes with what we know about Yusaku so far, but seeing the whole main cast would probably help us figure out what we can reasonably expect.

No. Arc-V was the first, people barely talked about 5D's outside of Aki shipping nonsense, Zexal was non existent except for Shark or Kaito episodes and nobody talked about GX.

Rival will probably be similar to Kai if Yusaku is the Aichi kind of protagonist or Shion if he's the Chrono kind.

HE'S JUST LIKE ME

Yuma disguising himself as Yusaku please!

Look, if we're back in a high school setting I'd better get my Anzu/Asuka/Aki-tier female lead.

I'd like them to be useful, but if you can't even manage that then they'd at least better be hot.

>Asuka-tier

No.

oh fug i forgot about the two day duel stage

i hope to GOD there's not another DM movie otherwise RIP budget
if we cant have gud, then give us tits komoney

Rate MC designs.
Yugi__________
Yusaku_______
Yuma_________
Yuki___________
Yuya___________
Yusei___________

>Asuka
Why do you want a character that does nothing?

Yubel tier at the very least is the bare minimum

Aichi clone

he wants a character with tits

I was talking about purely shallow aesthetics. I even mention that I'd like them to be useful in the post.

I know YGO players have a hard time reading but c'mon.

I wanna fuck him

Kaz literally said the DM story is complete with the movie. If we get another movie it will probably be a crossover like BBT.

GAY

dont worry user i gotchu

i too want a girl worth a damn but ill take big chubby thighs and bouncey beautiful boobs as a consolation prize

GAY

Looks better than Yuya

Who cares? Literally every anime character in existence is a clone of another character.

What is Yugi a clone of?

Kamina from Gurren Lagann

>That Jesus Fudo
Fuck you, I needed that water, and not to wash my screen.

Does anyone know if there's a good APK file for YGOPro or Dev Pro? Can you even download Dev/YGO Pro from the Google Play / Android store?

Yugi came before Kamina and I don't even see how Kamina is his clone.

They're both hella out of date, even if you can find the APK. Last I heard there was some secondary app you could get that was actually just reskinned YGOPro for phones and tablets, but it doesn't come with images in order to circumvent copyright, so you have to apply the card images yourself.

>Yugi came before Kamina
That's just because Kaz is a time traveledrwho came back to the past to ripoff TTGL.

This is going to be related to Duel Links. Kaiba will show up too.

Is this Jesus Fudo thing praising Yusei or actually insulting him?
I see both on this board so I'm not sure what the general view on Yusei is.

Can you at least use the latest cards on the app or not? And yes, I am aware that there's an iOS app (YGO Lite) that is basically Pro but it only works for iPhones.

Yusei > Yuya = Yugi > Judai > Yuma > Yusaku

I think Yusaku's design is just too bland.

Another example of a character being called Jesus is Kira Yamato, so you tell me.

General view on Yusei was that he started off decent but devolved into a bland mary sue character. Jesus Fudo is a meme name used to poke fun at how shit his character became. Just like how people praise Onii-sama from Mahouka. It's all a joke.

I guess the the new Yugioh show is going to get ideas from this, as it is supposed to be based on VR technology. Maybe a mix between riding duels from 5D's and AR duels from Zexal?

Yuya = Yusei > Atem > Yugi > Yusaku > Judai > Yuma

Post images the define Yuusaku "get set to get decked" Fujiki's character.

It might use the DM logo too so we could be in a parallel universe where DSOD never happened but Kaiba created Duel Links anyways. If this is the case they might just retcon 5Ds completely or pretend it took place in a completely different universe.

Are they going to pull off a prototype bullshit with this character just like last time?

What's the shipping cost from Moonland to US/EU anyway? I hardly consider shekling for this.

There's nothing special that could be reused from AR duels aside from minor visual effects. It behaved so much like standard Solid Vision that the AR aspect might as well not have been there as all.

How are Yuya's awful cargo pants/shorts and mismatching colors a good design? Yuya also has the worst hair out of all 4 Yuu's

You can use the latest cards, although I think the update time takes about a week between the PC versions getting it and the app, but I've never had the apps myself so don't quote me on that.

You mean just like Kisara keeping Seto from frying his brain chasing Atem was going to be relevant in DSoD? Come on, user, I like DM theories as much as the next guy but let's not take things too seriously.

If the rest of ARC-V was as good as standard, there would be no contest. It would be the best Yugioh by far, even counting DM.

>Kira "dies" and is reborn on the third day (episode)
>consistently rank on the top 10 of newtype polls for like whole decade
the man
the hero
the legend

His hair is the best thing about him.

Thanks for the info