Joseph James
Joseph James

Me

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Already pre-ordered it.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

This is your new protagonist. Say something nice about him.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Definitely, and I'm not into jewelry. Would I wear it? Maybe.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

His hair looks so sweet you could lick it.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

spending money on arc-v merch

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

not spending money on a cool necklace

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

should I watch the dub while I wait? Is it any good? is Dan Green in it?

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

supforums.com/thread/151046428/anime

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Can't be worse than Yuya.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Who here thinks Shinji is actually going to tag team with Jack?

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

If the rest of Arc-V had been as good as season 1, do you think we and 2ch would be saying that YGO 6 would never be as good as Arc-V?

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

No.
DEFINITELY No.
Dan Green had to be persuaded to even CONSIDER coming back for DSOD, so no.

Watch Arc-V subbed or not at all.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Probably not never but something along the lines of "It will be tough to beat Arc-V."

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

persuaded
what do you mean by that?

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

1. Wait for what?
2. Of course not
3. In DM yes, but he's only ever had very minor roles after 5Ds when he did the voice of Ushio/Trudge (the cop who went to high school with Yugi).

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Reminder not to leave your Ruri waiting or they'll kick you in the gut.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Well, tbqh it will be quite hard for the new show to beat Arc-V Standard and especially the hype that it built. There's just something about the basic plot (4 dimensions based on old shows and all summoning methods) - besides the terrible execution of said great plot - that's going to be hard to overcome

Jace Long
Jace Long

waiting for next episode, silly.

I wish ADV got the rights to the dub for Zexal

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Dan Green more or less retired not too long after he finished the DM dub due to family matters. Something about his immediate family suffering from some long-term illness. He barely comes out to do the VA duels at the World Championship Qualifiers, and that's a 3-day affair most of the time. Other than that, and the odd convention apperance, he's been mostly adamant about not returning to the profession.

Dunno what the fuck 4K did to convince him to come back.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Didn't his wife die? And he has two kids to take care of

Owen Young
Owen Young

Believe it or not, the ARC-V dub is somehow worse than the Zexal dub.
So much censorship it's ridiculous.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

6 hours until YGO 6 PV

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

damn. At least the movie's dub seems fun. Not liking the music though.
youtu.be/fT3ItBTZytE

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

And for all that, we still got carpet bombing. It's One Piece all over again

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

???

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

censorship
examples?

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Did Sup Forums ever have stable general threads for past YGO shows?

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Real talk: the episode's too important so you can't cut it, and it's too much of the main content of the episode so you can't do a surgical cut. How the hell would you actually censor that in any meaningful way?

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

tbqh it will be quite hard for the new show to beat Arc-V Standard

Why does that matter though? The ending is what most people will remember and it probably will be nowhere good enough to justify how the show went downhill. Standard's charm is ruined by how the later arcs declined in quality. If it was a complete, self-contained, arc like 5Ds then you could say that but Standard by itself presents an incomplete story with incomplete character arcs.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Yeah definitely. Looks much better than this other smaller overpriced one.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Rmember how Frightfurs have red scissors going through them? They're now super shiny to not show any red.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Jump Festa is a two day thing. They're having another special info stage today. Do you think they're just going to repeat the same info again? They're probably going to show the PV like they did for Zexal and Arc-V and give us a bit more info.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

She was carrying twins and died during birth. I can't imagine how fucked this must be, waiting for their happiest moment and this happens.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Sup Forums didn't exist for DM.
Sup Forums barely existed for GX.
Subs for 5Ds were late and/or shit so there was never a stable stream of content to have regular threads with.
ZeXal was more stable with releases, but many were still a couple of weeks late and it was widely considered shit anyway.
So, no. Arc-V was the first to be consistently good AND consistently subbed regularly enough to have regular threads on Sup Forums.
We used to have regular threads on /m/ as well, and they'd still get a thread if there was an episode about THE MAN.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Will they give us the name of the show and any info on the new summoning method of its card color?

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

name of the show probably, and maybe a teaser at how the new mechanic works but probably not direct information

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Imagine all that bullying if he's going to be super shy.

John Wilson
John Wilson

I feel the duels are going to be zexal tier again in terms of duel writing with the whole "try new things"

Luke Green
Luke Green

Do we actually know anything about the pendulum at all? Yusho's already carded and the only one who might know about the Pendulum is Zarc, and I personally doubt that.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

We didn't know much about Pendulum Summoning until sometime like January or February of the year of Arc-V's premier, so don't hold your breath.

Still, depending on how core to their marketing strategy it is, it might be good. One of the failures of Pendulum Summoning was that they never tried to market Pendulum Support for legacy archetypes. They were probably afraid it'd scare off purists.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Nico's mustache
Yuzu's thigh highs
Yum yum
Yuya screaming/shouting/YAMEROOOO
Yuya's heartfelt speach about Yuzu during Yuya v Reji 2
Yuto punching Shun
There's also anoying things like """Yuya's"""" Va holding on the end of pretty much every sentence when he duels and Yugo having a really deep/raspy voice for some reason.Also the shibiru kid is now dancing and is german

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

Not even the same tone of fucking pink

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

Probably just the name of the mechanic, like they did with Pendulum.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

The name
Didn't it get revealed as Delta Summoning, or was I memed on?

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

$27

That's actually pretty reasonable. I remember one DVD set was about $60. I'm ordering it now.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

This is just ridiculous and embarrasing.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

I guess not. Thanks.

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

I'm more hoping to get a look at other important characters. The series could go so many different routes with what we know about Yusaku so far, but seeing the whole main cast would probably help us figure out what we can reasonably expect.

Adam White
Adam White

No. Arc-V was the first, people barely talked about 5D's outside of Aki shipping nonsense, Zexal was non existent except for Shark or Kaito episodes and nobody talked about GX.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Rival will probably be similar to Kai if Yusaku is the Aichi kind of protagonist or Shion if he's the Chrono kind.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

HE'S JUST LIKE ME

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Yuma disguising himself as Yusaku please!

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Look, if we're back in a high school setting I'd better get my Anzu/Asuka/Aki-tier female lead.

I'd like them to be useful, but if you can't even manage that then they'd at least better be hot.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Asuka-tier

No.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

oh fug i forgot about the two day duel stage

i hope to GOD there's not another DM movie otherwise RIP budget
if we cant have gud, then give us tits komoney

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Rate MC designs.
Yugi__________
Yusaku_______
Yuma_________
Yuki___________
Yuya___________
Yusei___________

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

Asuka
Why do you want a character that does nothing?

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Yubel tier at the very least is the bare minimum

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

Aichi clone

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

he wants a character with tits

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

I was talking about purely shallow aesthetics. I even mention that I'd like them to be useful in the post.

I know YGO players have a hard time reading but c'mon.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

I wanna fuck him

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Kaz literally said the DM story is complete with the movie. If we get another movie it will probably be a crossover like BBT.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

GAY

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

dont worry user i gotchu

i too want a girl worth a damn but ill take big chubby thighs and bouncey beautiful boobs as a consolation prize

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

GAY

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Looks better than Yuya

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Who cares? Literally every anime character in existence is a clone of another character.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

What is Yugi a clone of?

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Kamina from Gurren Lagann

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

That Jesus Fudo
Fuck you, I needed that water, and not to wash my screen.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Does anyone know if there's a good APK file for YGOPro or Dev Pro? Can you even download Dev/YGO Pro from the Google Play / Android store?

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Yugi came before Kamina and I don't even see how Kamina is his clone.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

They're both hella out of date, even if you can find the APK. Last I heard there was some secondary app you could get that was actually just reskinned YGOPro for phones and tablets, but it doesn't come with images in order to circumvent copyright, so you have to apply the card images yourself.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Yugi came before Kamina
That's just because Kaz is a time traveledrwho came back to the past to ripoff TTGL.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

This is going to be related to Duel Links. Kaiba will show up too.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Is this Jesus Fudo thing praising Yusei or actually insulting him?
I see both on this board so I'm not sure what the general view on Yusei is.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Can you at least use the latest cards on the app or not? And yes, I am aware that there's an iOS app (YGO Lite) that is basically Pro but it only works for iPhones.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Yusei > Yuya = Yugi > Judai > Yuma > Yusaku

I think Yusaku's design is just too bland.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Another example of a character being called Jesus is Kira Yamato, so you tell me.

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

General view on Yusei was that he started off decent but devolved into a bland mary sue character. Jesus Fudo is a meme name used to poke fun at how shit his character became. Just like how people praise Onii-sama from Mahouka. It's all a joke.

Aaron James
Aaron James

I guess the the new Yugioh show is going to get ideas from this, as it is supposed to be based on VR technology. Maybe a mix between riding duels from 5D's and AR duels from Zexal?

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Yuya = Yusei > Atem > Yugi > Yusaku > Judai > Yuma

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Post images the define Yuusaku "get set to get decked" Fujiki's character.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

It might use the DM logo too so we could be in a parallel universe where DSOD never happened but Kaiba created Duel Links anyways. If this is the case they might just retcon 5Ds completely or pretend it took place in a completely different universe.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Are they going to pull off a prototype bullshit with this character just like last time?

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

What's the shipping cost from Moonland to US/EU anyway? I hardly consider shekling for this.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

There's nothing special that could be reused from AR duels aside from minor visual effects. It behaved so much like standard Solid Vision that the AR aspect might as well not have been there as all.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

How are Yuya's awful cargo pants/shorts and mismatching colors a good design? Yuya also has the worst hair out of all 4 Yuu's

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

You can use the latest cards, although I think the update time takes about a week between the PC versions getting it and the app, but I've never had the apps myself so don't quote me on that.

You mean just like Kisara keeping Seto from frying his brain chasing Atem was going to be relevant in DSoD? Come on, user, I like DM theories as much as the next guy but let's not take things too seriously.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

If the rest of ARC-V was as good as standard, there would be no contest. It would be the best Yugioh by far, even counting DM.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Kira "dies" and is reborn on the third day (episode)
consistently rank on the top 10 of newtype polls for like whole decade
the man
the hero
the legend

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

His hair is the best thing about him.

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

Thanks for the info

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

worst hair
Different user. It actually looks normal minus the colour from the other 3. Although, I still prefer Yuto's since I'm an XYZfag.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Okay I see it now.
It's really sad that the only characters who actually cared about Yusei and confronted him at the same time was Jack, Bruno, Kiryuu and ZONE after the Dark Signer arc.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

I would be cool with this. DM character cameos in GX were cool every now and then. Just as long as they don't become full on legacy chars like in Arc-V

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Actually, I think now the colors look better on second thought but the hair is so bad. It's not whacky in a good way like every other protag and the other 3 Yu's. The best part of his hair is the little strand that goes up.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Perfect, thank you user.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

The two strands (green and red) are actually good independently but look bad together because of the sharp contrast between green and red

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

Yuya's hair is actually super plain if you color it a single normal color. It's barely above Judai on the Crazy Hair Scale.

Seriously, somebody take an image of Yuya and recolor his hair brown or black or something.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

The best thing about his hair is how soft it looks compared to the other protags.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

The thing that irks me about Yusei and Jack is how they both become the exact OPPOSITE of who they were in Dark Signers.

Yusei was aloof, but secretly hotblooded (a point noted by Jack)
Jack played the role of an arrogant braggart in his king persona but was actually calm and collected

And then 65 rolls around and Jack becomes naturally loud and obnoxious and Yusei becomes a fucking robot. It honestly makes their respective powerups insulting as well since based on their original characterization, Burning Soul would fit Yusei most and Clear Mind would work better for Jack.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

I like DM theories as much as the next guy but let's not take things too seriously.

Well if this series actually does use the DM logo it's a likely possibility. Plus Konami loves cross promotion and this is another way of selling the app game, it already has 6 million users which is crazy high for how long it's been out. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually put Yusaku in Duel Links too.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

lucciano tho

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Blame Ono for not giving a fuck past the first arc and the writers being lazy fuckers.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

Well if this series actually does use the DM logo it's a likely possibility.
They just used the Duel Monsters title to avoid revealing the name of the new series this early.
Even in Jump Festa all we got was the main character, and a summary that's two sentences long.

Dominic James
Dominic James

Just look at this face and tell me this MC won't only be the best MC of the Yugioh franchise but also the best MC of any Anime ever.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Shouldn't we be getting the PV soon?

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

I think it's at the end of the event?

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

I have a feeling he'll be an angsty loner type MC that turns into a sue later. To be the best he has to beat Yugi and Judai and that's a tall order.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

c-cute

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

The upcoming starter deck uses the DM title and those are always named after the current series.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Yeah, it was sad when Yusei and pretty much everyone except Jack's 3 love interests treated Jack as a fool after the Dark Signer arc. It didn't help that Jack said stupid things that was out of character for him during the time.

Jack's treatment sort of got better after he achieved Burning Soul, but his prime was in the Dark Signer arc, more specifically his Duel against Carly.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

God I hate it when people mention Carly vs Jack.
Now I have to rewatch that duel for the billionth time..

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Starter Deck 2014 before it was changed to Arc-V was just YGO OCG Starter Deck 2014. The DM this time around could mean something.

Austin Long
Austin Long

guys Im worried

Surely theyll release Sound duel 4 Arc-V right

Arc-V's highest point is he soundtrack

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Arc-V's highest point is Yuri

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Damn right

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

If there isn't a Clear Wing/Starve Venom fusion in the next episode I'm gonna fly to japan and fuck Ono in his shitty nostalgic ass.

Why does a shitty synchro dimension side-villain get to synchro-fuse and not Yuri ;____;

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

yis

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

ZeXal got a sound duel in Arc-V's first year, so it's possible.

The music's the best thing going for the show, too, so I'm sure there's no shortage of demand.

Reminder that GX's official title was "YuGiOh Duel Monsters GX".

If the DM affiliation IS relevant, it could just as easily be related to GX as it is to DM, or just be set in the same universe.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Correct

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

VR
Well, what do we have here?

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Sonic Riders: The Card Game
LOOK YOU FUCKERS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SERIES FOR A DECADE.
YOU'D BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP, KONAMI.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

If this is the case they might just retcon 5Ds completely or pretend it took place in a completely different universe.
5D's and DSOD take place in different continuities.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

It was hyped as letting the monsters do real damage to the environment, but that's moot at this point.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

I want to point out that Maximum Crisis has no room for any synchro monsters,Sora will get a new fusion, Edo will get Duskutopia guy printed and the only anime slot for xyz left is for Yuto's rank 2 phantom knight.

Now then, keep in mind that Zarc, despite being a pendulum fusion might not be Yuya's ultimate card, Judai,Yusei and Yuma's ultimates were God Neos, Shooting Quasar Dragon and Utopic Future and all those cards were printed in the master's collection after the show ended. Whatever Yuya's ultimate monster will turn out to be, it's not Zarc.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

This honestly looks stupid. We finally have a serious looking MC and now he will duel with skateboards? That will make him look like Yuya or Yuma's level of stupidity For fucks sake i need a PV

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Standard is a good beginning, but it doesn't stand on its own. What you're asking for is not for the rest to be "good" like the show is chopped into parts, but for the rest to follow strongly from what came before. It could be good on its own but not fit at all and drag the show down, like GX.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

What the fuck are you on about card games on airboards will be hype as shit for five episodes then go to formulaic trash as the series realizes they bit off more animation than their budget could chew.

If they combine this with action cards it'll be completely fluid and MUCH better than fucking Synchro Arc was. Toss in the potential for VR action fields and it could basically be Mario Kart, but Card Games.

Jose James
Jose James

might not be Yuya's ultimate card
Of course not, it's the equivalent of Numerronia, Sephyron, Darkness Neosphere and the like.
It's the main villain's trump card, Yuya might get yet another paladin, when he eventually duels Zarc (because let's be honest, he will).

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

It only be good if it has good animation and we know it won't

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

5Ds managed to make Riding Duels hype for a bit before resorting to race circuits and the like to save on animation. All of Ushio's Part 1 riding duels were hype as shit and were really what the rest of the Riding Duels should've been.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

Your reply to refute his reasoning for using the DM logo

is that they used the DM logo

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

And I'm saying if DM is related to this new anime that it will be separate from DSOD universe.

So basically DSOD is its own thing. This new series if tied to DM will be its own thing and depending on the timeline in this new series it's possible 5Ds could be its own thing based on how far in the future it is, assuming its DM timeline.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Yuya = Yusaku > Judai > Yugi = Yusei > Yuma

Yusaku's design is just too bland.
I think Yusaku would consider that to be a compliment.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

How long will the Jump Festa last? They said Koanmi would show new info about Duel Links

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

That hair

YUGIOH COPYING VANGUARD ONCE AGAIN

SAME COLOURS REEEEEEEEE

Robert Price
Robert Price

Yuusaku has the best attire

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

He has downturned eyebrows. This is not enough to determine he will be serious like the aggressive Yugi(s) or the perpetually-scowling Yusei.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Wouldn't it be amusing if the 4 magicians weren't meant for Zarc but for Yuya's fusion pendulum that also uses those summoning requirements? It's even suspicious that Yuya's the one talking about Astrograph Magician in the ad rather than Zarc when it's Zarc's card.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

Thats Judai

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

The race tracks didn't look any worse than the other duels in terms of animation.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

He has those ugly white pants and a jacket that looks like it's made of paper for over 150 episodes, so no.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

DSOD isn't its own thing. It's a sequel to the manga. Also, I don't see any reason why it would retcon 5D's.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

Literally Edge the Monster

Please don't have Zexal/Arc-V levels of overdesign

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

The hilarious thing to me is that despite all their usual censorship, they barely touched anything in Sergey's duel against Yuzu at all. I guess it would require reanimating too many monsters and would have been too expensive.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Of course

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

He'll go full toku before he duels anyway, so it's not as if he'll stand out.

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

That's not the point. The point is that the concept was much more amazing in execution when it WASN'T on a track.

You try to tell me that running around in circles is just as hype as Ushio jumping into an elevator shaft after Yusei tried to desperately escape the duel already in progress only to be told "NO FUCKER WE DON'T JOKE ABOUT CARD GAMES". Or that watching holographic monsters phase through chain link fencing as the duelists skid through gaps underneath isn't rad as all hell.

The early Riding Duels were the best in execution for the gimmick.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

SKATE OR CRY

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

How do you feel about the tron lines, Sup Forums?

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Looks too stupid without them, honestly. The interruption in the middle was needed.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

We finally have a serious looking MC and now he will duel with skateboards?

Duels in the sky, user, I can get hyped for this

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Zarc will summon Zarc
like Marik did with Ra, Zarc will fuse with Zarc
when Zarc is destroyed, Zarc will die
Inception levels increasing

David Watson
David Watson

How fucking 90s is this series going to be? I'm fully expecting the dub to have some shit like "RADICOOLALLY XTREME" thrown in.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

It seems that characters wear some kind of armor while in the VR world.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Somehow he looks more immature without them, like a preschooler

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Might as well just make all the pink the lighter blue at that point.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Yuzu wa doku ni?

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

about as 90s as this cup i'd say
i mean yusaku's hair is about the same colour scheme as the pattern

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Shit that's pretty fucking 90s. Better get my boardshorts and frosted tips ready. Also better rewatch Batman Beyond, I guess.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

PV when?

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

It balances out the blue. There's too much without them.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Have never had an yugioh husbando or waifu
not even a card waifu or husbando
Have a thing for shy cute boys
But Yusaku also looks like me
its an odd feeling.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

I was confused because you made me think of 90s dubs, which are decidedly not like that.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Hmmmmmmmm

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Is it ok to be in my 20s and like yu-gi-oh?

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

no, fuck off grandpa

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

I'm over 30, so it's fine.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

2 hours I think, no idea where they'll upload it

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

the time has come
assemble the council

Blake Young
Blake Young

It would have been too much work.
They sure toned down how threatening Sergey was, though. The lack of any ustukushiiiiiii equivalent made him boring as fuck.
Plus Yugo's whole "I will win for Rin and Yuzu in heaven" thing was cut entirely.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

Yusaku looks like me

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

To be fair, Yugo is an idiot, and if you have stupid kids in cartoons they'll think they can be stupid.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

i suppose? I'am 21 and got back into Yugioh with ARC-V. Only the anime tho. Theres no way in hell i will waste money on real cards at this point in my life. I just play the vidya

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

he is not

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

As long as it's not the English dub, you're probably fine.
I'm younger than you, but it's not like I'll lose interest over time. Not more than any other series with no new content coming out, anyway.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

I will win for Rin and Yuzu in heaven
And Ruri and Serena and Hugo and Ute and now Joeri!

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

You're right, he's not an idiot, he's retarded.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

LaughingWitches.jpeg

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

NO BULLY HE HAS A GOOD HEART

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Yurifags licking each other's wounds as Yuri is confirmed to lose by the summary

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

I WANT TO LICK YURI

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Nobody expected the villain to go undefeated user, of course Yuri was going to lose before the end of the series.

And Yuya is not going to EGAO him, so I'm happy with how Yuri was handled even with the minimal screentime and development he got.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Yuya is not going to EGAO him
That part isn't confirmed.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

miss the thread for one day because my wifi was out
20 fucking threads, a new series, a new non-grill protag, and hundred memes pop up

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

the villain loses to the protagonist
OH NO!
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

anyone got the "64 episodes of 5Ds in 5 minutes" video? I can't into moon to find it again

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

introvert, spaghetti-spiller
highschool virgin
VR
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
Post your reaction when this is the female lead

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

For an Arc-V villain, he's had the best run. Ate Yugo and carded Yuusho. No regrets.

Juan White
Juan White

Who would have thought?
Some retarded Yurifags. Don't make me dig up the archive.
You guys are damage controlling right now.

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

Sup Forumsrc-v is one person

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Fujiki, Yusaku's last name, means Wisteria Tree, which matches his hair.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Yes, there are less than three Yurifags and they're all equally retarded.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Some retarded Yurifags
Some
Retarded
There's your answer.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

And I was attacking Yurifags from the very start. You didn't have to reply.

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

I love the new protag's design

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Does this mean it's time for more Plants.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

I got Sup Forums to defend and say something nice about Yuya, all according to... when let's put that aside for now

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Shouldn't be hard since half of us like him.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

What are you? A baby?

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Reiji didn't get knocked from barret laser but somehow gets knocked from yuri and yuya darkness in last three chapters.

Fucking writers

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

Someone who likes exposing retarded, cancerous posters for what they are.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Holy shit that thing has three dicks.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

This. I love Joeri and i'm happy to see him die by the hands of Yuya. Joeri did a good job

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

I just hope that he gets a decent 1VS1 duel with his own father, but with Zarc awakening and beating everyone my hopes are fading away.

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

When will Zarc fusion pendulum debut?

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Fuck that,man, This is what the final duel should be like

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Fuck that guy. When will Starving Venom Clear Dragon debut?

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

Now that I look back on it, that duel was pretty terrible.
I know the purpose of that duel was to display Yuya's lack of experience and knowledge on Pendulum cards, but it could have been better.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Arc-V duels are the worst in history. They didn't even pretend to try with a single one past Standard.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

I can't believe Gambino is the protagonist

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

The best thing about his hair is how soft it looks
This. Half the cast looks like they've got barbed wires holding their hair or something, spiky as fuck. Like if their hairs were molded from various kinds of metal.

Now I can dig that kind of stuff too so I am not fully hating on it. But aside from dressing like a clown with the hair colour to match, Yuya's hair looks pretty normal. I always liked that.
As in, it looks like real hair.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Arc-V duels after standard are the worst in history
Fixed for you. I would argue and all, but Action Cards screw it, though are exceptions like Yuya VS Jack

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Worse than all the DOUBLE UP CHANCE bullshit

No.

They didn't try
Yuya vs Shinji
Yugo vs Sawatari
Yugo vs Rin
Shun vs Dennis
Jack vs Yuya
Reiji vs Roger
Shun vs Crow
Jack vs Sergey
Yusho vs Yuri
Yuri vs Asuka

All interesting, fun, or at the least creative duels

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Forgetting ENJOY vs Yuya and shun vs sora.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Reminds me of Yuto

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

You're right about Enjoy/Yuya. I forgot to list that one.

Shun/Sora
He said after standard.

Shun/Sora's obviously up there with the best duels of the franchise.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Not even remotely. All of those duels were pure shit, and that's based on both the play writing AND the direction. Zexal had the latter, which held up duels which would otherwise have been shit. Arc-V had neither, and terrible animation to boot.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Please, all of Zexal number filler duels were atrocious, and this is all Zexal I was about. The only good duels before Zexal II were the ones with Shark (except Kaito vs Shark), and Kaito vs Tron

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Both Yuya VS Reiji were pretty awesome too. Though the guy said after standard. Sure, there are some exceptions, but majority kind of sucks, either because they used bullshit to another level or poorly handled some character?

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

I like it when he only has 1 streak

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Your taste is ass, mate. Aside from, yes, anything involving Shark, Yuma and Kite tag, Yuma vs III, Yuma vs Gauche, and Tron vs Droite were all far better than anything that came out of Arc-V

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

New Duel Links events. Anyone here knows nip?

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

At Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Challenge Corner you can challenge the legendary duelist of the attached picture with the latest deck including undisclosed cards! Let's experience in advance!

Isaac King
Isaac King

Basically Tea will play Magician Girls
Mai will play new harpie support such as the xyz and weevil will play digital bugs or something.

I hope the next heroin looks more like Mai,Asuka and Aki instead of Yuzu and Kotori,

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

When Blue Chaos Ritual Dragon debuts

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Duel Links doesn't have those cards.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Yuya vs. Edo I, and Yuya vs. BB until Jack intruded, Yuya vs. Edo II, and Yuya/Yuto vs. Ruri/Serena were great duels. There's a reason the nips (as much as they hated acts Arc and Edo's treatment) still rated the Yuya/Edo rematch as among the top 5 duels in Arc-V

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

*Xyz arc

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Yuma and Kite tag
I give you that, I've completely forgotten about that

Yuma vs Gauche
The tag with Droite? Please, that was the typical sit on HOPU and Double-Up Chance that made Zexal so terrible

Tron vs Droite
I activate muh floodgates, checkmate faggot
lel Nunbazu

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

TAG FORCE CONFIRMED

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Some leaks for you guys. The next series has two heroines and two rivals.

Heroines:
Typical childhood friend character, but she has an attitude and is sporty. She has shortish hair but big breasts.
An mysterious artificial intelligence with girl looks. Is basically the spirit partner.

Rivals:
An edgy hacker with black hair.
The typical smug rich kid.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

rehashing Yuzu and Sawatari

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Isn't the duels involving Numbers atrocious a bit of a stretch?
I'd say Yuma VS Jin, Yuma VS Gauche & Droite, Yuma & Kaito VS III & IV, Yuma VS Gauche (Tournament), and Yuma VS Kaito (Last episode of regular Zexal) were pretty good, or at least my favorite duels in both content and scenario in the episodes before Zexal II.

I also like most of Shark's duels except for Yuma VS Shark where he was manipulated by Tron. I'd say Yuma & Shark VS Rikuou and Kaiou was one of the best duels involving Shark, and Zexal overall has great tag duels.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Who?

William Evans
William Evans

Is Duel Links like YGO Pro?

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Isn't the duels involving Numbers atrocious a bit of a stretch?
I was talking about the Number of the Week duels

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Whew

savage

Jacob King
Jacob King

Arc-V protagonist Neo New Nuevo Sawatari and his girlfriend Ray Akaba.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Pick one:
Tsundere heroine
Yandere heroine
Idol heroine
Vanilla heroine (like almost everyone other than Aki)
Cheerleader heroine (aka: Kotori)

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

No, it is pay to win vanilla monsters showdown.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Oh those episodes, a lot of early Zexal duels were slow paced and took too much time explaining everything so I agree about that.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Is it true that Yusaku just wants to live a quiet life?

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

I'd like a heroine that's not related to the MC, like Aki was at the beginning, but I don't trust them to not ruin it, so anything that is not Kotori is fine with me. I would rather have a female lead that appeared infrequently than a Yusaku.wav

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

Yuya>Yusei>Yusaku>Yuma>Yugi>Judai

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

he looks like will be a fuckboi, i already can see it

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Idoru.

Robert James
Robert James

Idol is the most likely.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

This.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Believe it or not I'd say the cheerleader type, but my favorite heroine was Aki during/before the Dark Signer arc.
I really liked Aki but I hated that she changed into a completely different character and lost most of her good traits after the Dark Signer arc.

It may be boring but I'd rather have a consistent character, so I didn't really complain that much about Kotori when Zexal aired.

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

PV when ?

Ian Long
Ian Long

Nope. It works with Speed Duels and doesn't use XYZ, Synchro and Pendulum

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

How about somebody like Chitanda or Mai?

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

i choose... (you)

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

only clichés
I just want a heroine that has actual depth to her character.
Speaking of which, the PV should be out by now. Where is it?

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

it's a quiet MC who doesn't want to stand out somehow draws the attention of the most popular girl in school episode

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Will the OP be as catchy as Believe X Believe?

James Robinson
James Robinson

All jap rap all the time

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

2hr until YGO 6 PV

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Angry teen hero

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

anyone got the 5d episode guide?

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

More importantly, will we get insert songs this time.
Clear Mind made 5D's second half bearable.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

RIDING ON THE WAVES OF THE SUPER SONIC
UN

Levi White
Levi White

"Yusaku, he's really kind"

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

No, the 1v1 in the WDC finals. The 1v2 was ass, I'll readily admit that.

I did say before that what Zexal had over Arc-V was direction and character. Tron v Droite exemplifies that and it isn't even close to the best example from the series.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

Here's what Yugi, Judai, Yusei, Yuma and Yuya think of Yusaku.

William Cook
William Cook

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30242278
Japanese memes
I can't even.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

where is the preview REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30242479

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

You two are okay, user-tachi!

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30158942
Poor Shinji.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

What is this bee meme thing about?

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

So a half assed kyon?

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Will she make Yusaku say 'Offu'?

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Apparently, the guy getting stung by the bee in that ad is named "Yuusaku" like the new protagonist, so that meme is forever linked to YGO.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

I am gonna miss her

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Inamura's twitter : Thanks for having for the past 3 years of broadcasting!
I'm going to miss their VA's too. They really loved their characters.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

I've read that Yusaku is the same name as a gay man in some well-known porn video or something like that in Japan. I'm not sure about the bee thing.
I honestly don't understand Japan's obsession with gay porn videos.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Getting stung by a bee is apparently the same thing as taking a dick in the butt. Nips are weird.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

I've read that Yusaku is the same name as a gay man in some well-known porn video or something like that in Japan.
They're not even being subtle with the fujo pandering this time.
Homo series confirmed from before the PV.

William Jackson
William Jackson

Getting stung by a bee is apparently the same thing as taking a dick in the butt.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

PV
WHEN

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Now I understand, and I deeply regret learning it. Considering that, the fanarts in Japan featuring Yusaku may be weird for about a few weeks.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Lmao nips didn't take kindly to screaming duel. So fucking close to beating black box though. On the other hand, Eita is finally out of the top 10! Maybe Zarc will help out with getting BTOOOM out by killing legacy characters.

Updated Top 10:

1. ARC-V 122 - (6.1%)
2. ARC-V 130 - (7.3%)
3. BTOOOM 6 - (7.6%)
4. ARC-V 134 - (8.0%) <------ NEW
5. ARC-V 121 - (8.8%)
6. ARC-V 131 - (9.3%)
7. ARC-V 129 - (9.6%)
8. ARC-V 118 - (10.3%)
9. ARC-V 127 - (11.8%)
10. ARC-V 132 - (12.7%)

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

If his deck turns out to be Insect themed, gg no re.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

One day I'll watch that btoom episode

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

watch
11/10 good one motherfucker

Zachary King
Zachary King

Eita is finally out of the top 10

That's when you know you've really fucked up.

David Hughes
David Hughes

twitter.com/shockhearts777/status/810277406942474240

Jacks VA is wondering how you cheer him on?

1) KYAA ATLAS SAMA
2) UWAA JAAAACK
3) KILLING!

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Who cares about Arc-V though? YGO 6 is the new thing.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

I don't.

William Campbell
William Campbell

Arc-V still needs to leave its legacy of getting all top 10 spots. There's not much time left since we only have 11-13 episodes left.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Arc-V still needs to leave its legacy of getting all top 10 spots.
But it won't get all top 10 spots. BTOOOM is hard to beat, being in third place.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

The upcoming episodes where Zarc kills all the side characters will surely enrage the nips and warrant low scores, especially the Sora/Edo and Kaito/Shun ones. I'm betting they'll be below 7.6%.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

They rated Yuya vs Edo that high because Arc-V doesn't have many good duels and Edo is popular. They hate the way he acts in Arc-V and they hate his new cards. It has less to do with them enjoying the duel and more to do with them disliking the Arc-V cast.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

I think if Zarc rips Kaito's head off and fucks the neck hole the nips would love it.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

It's like the Arc-V staff are aiming to make a new record with the show.
Who in the right minds would think treating the popular Arc-V characters like Sora and Shun, and the legacy characters like Edo and Kaito as jobbers to be a good idea?

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Arc-V will need 7 episodes <7.6% to get all spots.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Getting Btoom out of the bottom 5 is certainly a possibility. We'll just have to wait and see.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Please, like the ratings are anything but salt at this point. Arc-V has many problems, but this is just the butthurt showing

Charles King
Charles King

Yusaku will have such a mess to deal with. Hopefully he can clean up shop with good ratings

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

You say things like this but one good episode out of thirty shit ones won't bring back the people who dropped the show.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

So what's the thing I'm missing here. Is number 3 on that list just a black screen?
Has Arc-V really had lower ratings than nothing?

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

1h until YGO 6 PV

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

All will be forgiven if there's a beach episode

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Sora
popular
Maybe back in standard, they wouldn't necessarily what happens to him now.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

*care

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Sora's literally always been a jobber. Even his fans know that.

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

I don't blame the people that dropped the show, but it's not the worst anime of all time. Like previous YGO shows didn't treat their characters like shit.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Sora barely even got a normal duel after the Standard dimension arc, and the staff didn't even bother showing his duel with Yuri. Almost every character is treated horribly after Standard, especially in the Fusion Dimension arc.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

this. GX, 5DS and ZEXAL were way worse at some point of time.
I'm still enjoying ARC V and can't understand why it's hated THIS much.
there is trillion of worse animes like bloodivores and shit

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

We've been bit in the ass for four series in a row and you're asking why people are giving up now?

Jace White
Jace White

No one thinks it's the worst anime of all time. The point of these ratings is to drive home that the show was bad enough to make people rate it horribly out sheer frustration and anger.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

No, I agree with you, but Sora's always been a jobber.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

This is not giving up, this is being a butthurt crybaby and give low ratings to a show to show your salt. Just accept Arc-V turned out to be shit and go watch something else.

It's unfortunate that there are VAs whose first job was Arc-V and the are tied to such a low-rated show, even though they did an amazing job.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

And that's exactly my point? That they are not legitimate, just salt?

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

He's the best jobber.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

This is not giving up, this is being a butthurt crybaby and give low ratings to a show to show your salt. Just accept Arc-V turned out to be shit and go watch something else.
Can you tell me what the fuck you meant by this?

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

I never said that.
I'm just not understanding how the ratings can be THIS low.
sure it's a meh anime but there is way worse.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

this is being a butthurt crybaby and give low ratings to a show to show your salt
They seem like they're having fun with it though. Seems less salty than you are about numbered scores on a website

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

I'm just not understanding how the ratings can be THIS low.

It's pretty easy. You take a good show and you turn it into utter dogshit. That's basically a huge fuck you to the fans watching it. I guess it helps that YGO fans tend to be autistic or have some mental issues too since they take their children's trading card game commercials rather seriously.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Yeah, I know he's a jobber but I don't like that most of his losses are off-screen or short cut, only showing the results. At this point I don't care if he wins or loses, I just wanted at least one episode focused on him.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

To be technical, lower ratings = less percentage of users voting a rating of 1 out of a rating system of 1 (very good) - 5 (very bad) and the black screen airing was just no video feed from what I've read.

Now if you're curious about which 10 ARC-V episodes have the highest percentage of votes for the 5 rating:

1. ARC-V 134 (77.8%) <------ NEW
2. ARC-V 130 (77.7%)
3. ARC-V 129 (76.5%)
4. ARC-V 131 (75.7%)
5. ARC-V 122 (74.8%)
6. ARC-V 121 (73.1%)
7. ARC-V 118 (68.5%)
8. ARC-V 127 (65.5%)
9. ARC-V 132 (64.9%)
10. ARC-V 133 (56.3%)

I've no clue if any other anime episodes that've aired on NicoNico have ratings that'd fit in there for an all time category, but I assume there probably are.

xn--web-ub4b4gv173c.com/arc-five/

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

30m until YGO 6 PV

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

When an anime is just bad (especially if it's only 1-2 cours), people who don't like it drop it pretty early on and promptly forget about it.

If it hooks people in with a promising first 1/2 or so and then shits the bed after already building that audience who invested dozens of episodes, the backlash is much more severe. The nips are also prone to a sort of collective meme-mind where rating episodes low are now also for the wwww factor.

Is that too difficult for you to wrap your head around?

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

this better be true or I'll come to your house and turn you into a card

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

I want to sleep already just fucking start

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

stop meming.

when can we expect actual news ?
I personally think it'll be a blunder that I'll still enjoy, just like ARC V.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

he thinks nico ratings are about objective quality
It's never, ever reflective of that. It's how happy or not the dedicated audience is on nico.

A show like Keijo is obviously made with a particular audience in mind, and if those specific viewers are happy enough, despite what anyone on the outside thinks of its overall quality, that's all the show needs for a positive rating.

Charles King
Charles King

Member DM?

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Take some perspective: most Arc-V viewers outside Sup Forums and 2ch still genuinely like the show (but of course hate what's happened to it in Xyz and Fusion) and are hyped about Zarc, no matter what the whiners here tell you. Just go to YouTube, any website where Arc-V episodes are uploaded, and of course our great arch-nemesis Tumblr and you'll see. Even a lot of anons here still have love for the show in some way, just look at all the people who defended Yuya earlier in this thread.

Incoming saltfags blessing my post with (You)'s

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Hi I missed yesterday's announcement, is DM Super confirmed?

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Sounds good

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

yes

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

yes. Yugi was in Yuya's pendulum all along.

Henry James
Henry James

HAHAHA, no. Another new series. New protag is candy-colored and cards games are on VR + skateboards.

ygorganization.com/jump-festa-2017-latest-information-stage/

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

No, but DMverse may still have a role to play in this new anime. We don't know the title of it yet. Could tie into Duel Links since it's VR + DM if it does take place in DM world.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

You are not Yuya from ARC-V.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

20m until YGO 6 PV

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

It'll probably be a "new" world just like with ZEXAL.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Despite what revisionists want to believe, we are here because of Arc-V, no other YGO show managed to keep a general 24/7 for 3 years. Yes, it was hyped because the show had a promising start, but it wasn't a few "Arc-V fags", we are here because we here hooked.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

The new protag is clearly Yugo and Yuzu's kid

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

where ?

Make predictions before it's too late !

Villain will be the creator of VR System and wants everyone to "live the dream" in the alternate VR reality where he'll be the god.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

50-90 fags that believe in Sunken Cost Fallacy show up to Sup Forumsrc-v every week or two.
Considering that TCGs literally live and die on the Sunken Cost Fallacy, that's not that great a stretch.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Where will it be uploaded?

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

nips are saying it's yumas or serenas kid

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Episode was actually nice. Guess their anuses are still bleeding

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

And they said that Yuya was Judai's kid. This is prime Crazy Theory time and I'm a little disappointed.

I mean, nobody's even suggesting that Yusaku is some sort of masked airboarder vigilante that actually knows how to play the game but doesn't want to be outed so he keeps to himself.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

First 2 years never happened
1-2 new threads per day never happened

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

10m until YGO 6 PV

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Yeah. I was here. I remember the threads.

You can't deny that there's disillusionment, though.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Source?

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

I remember saying that Shun was Kotori's son with someone else.

I also had the crazy theory that he was Yuma's and Kotori's orphaned son

David Carter
David Carter

Of course, tons of it, but some pretend like this was the case since day 1

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

I don't see anyone explicitly stating that it was never good at all, though. Because if it was terrible from the start, no one would've cared when it declined. Also, a lot of the reason the threads stay on the catalog for the past several months before jump festa was because someone kept bumping it when it would naturally fall off.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

WHERE

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

Just check Twitter with the Yugioh hashtag.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

WHERE

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

サクリファイスを代表とする「モンスターを装備するモンスター」。装備モンスターが場を離れれば装備されていたモンスターは破壊扱いで墓地に行くためいろいろと利用が可能。エクサビートルにライトパルサーを装備して、効果で墓地に送り闇ドラゴン蘇生。といった芸当も可能。

"Monster equipped with monster" represented by Sacrifice. If equipped monster leaves the field, monsters that were equipped will be destroyed and can go to the cemetery for various uses. Equipped with a light pulsar in the exercise, send to the graveyard with effect, Darkness resuscitation. You can also perform tricks.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Xavier White
Xavier White

mobile.twitter.com/yugioh_anime/status/809982779886686208
This is the official Yugioh anime twitter in Japan, which shows the new protagonist.
We do not know the new shows name or the people behind it, but we do know that it features VR and airboards or something like that.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

you can perform tricks
TONY HAWK CARD GAME

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Unions 2.0
ehh?

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Union monsters?

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

inb4 I predicted it

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

I think the PV guy was lying. Most YGO related tweets aren't about the preview.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

I'M GONNA

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

You can also perform tricks
Seems like action dueling 2.0, hopefully without any bullshit cards.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Gonna what,user?

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Come here Zuzu!

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

This seems like a chant or something.

Also, that user was right. Armor Summon confimed

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

Don't try me bitch

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

We Orichalcos arc now
I don't know how to feel about this, it sounds stupid.

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

You got a source for that, bud?

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

so advanced summon and unions?

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

I would but theres no source on Yugiohs twitter. Looks like bullshit.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

IT'S STARTING

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

this

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

I found it on twitter. It might be fake or a fan theory.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Just went on NAC and Arc-V's PV was revealed late December. We're about a week early.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

This is just talking about monsters such as Relinquished that can equip themselves with other monsters, and if they leave the field, their equipments are destroyed, and then it brings up an example with Exabeetle equipped with Lightpulsar, once the latter is destroyed, its effect allows you to special summon a DARK Dragon.

I have no idea what the FUCK does this do with anything, it's like telling me "Graceful Charity lets you draw 3 cards, and then discard 2".
I mean I KNOW THAT ALREADY so why?

Leo Price
Leo Price

Spellcaster ace
LOOOOOOOL

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

ARC-V is so bad that everyone only cares about the new Yu-Gi-Oh!

Good times.

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Source?

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

New RR

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

No new summon metod? Thanks God.
Monster equipped with monster, sound cool...

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

oh, the volcasaurus clone?

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

I still care about Arc-V but I also really want to know about the new hotness.

I've been waiting for card games on hoverboards for a decade.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

search for secretary hentai
found this
Which one of you fucker translate THIS!?

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

Latest leak is bullshit since Pendulum summoning was revealed in Feb/MAR. We're also not getting any info until the next V-Jump.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

COSMIC BLAZAR

HABBENIN

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

WOAH

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Is this just an alt-art of Quasar, or is it something new? It doesn't LOOK like Quasar too much, unless they redesigned it.

John James
John James

TRANSLATE IT AT ONCE

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

In this thread some people also commented on how 5Ds took a dive in the writing department after the Dark Signers arc. It could've been better if they hadn't overused filler too much, even the one meaningful filler arc they dragged out way too long. Even when they returned to the main story they padded it out too much just to end it in a completely bs way, and then in the next few episodes make it have been pointless. It's like they were swapping out some staff in either the writing and/or directorial departments, and whoever was in overall command or the producers didn't give enough of a fuck to step in and just let shit run its course.

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Sounds like card games on motorcycles for me, and we all know how that went.

Now I hope Ono was fired. Then this one will be good.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

TRANSLATE IT DWEEBOS

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

ITS FINALLY HERE

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

1 tuner synchro + 2 non tuner synchro monsters

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

It's Cosmic Blazar Dragon, Yusei's version of Quasar from the BAD END timeline where the Meklords killed everyone.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Cosmic Blazar Dragon, Yusei's Delta Accel Synchro monster which he played in an alternate future

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

He just wants a quiet life.

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

It's still a concept I've been wanting for years. Arc-V reinforced it with Action Cards.

At worst, this will be 5Ds all over again. At best, this will be everything Synchro Dimension should've been, minus the legacy characters.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

They look like girls
Are they girls?

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

inb4 better than Quasar

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

Is this a jojo reference?

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Yeah the direction definetely changed after the Dark Signer arc, maybe the anime staff changed during the transition.

Anyways I still enjoyed the latter half of 5D's, and its also good to see Cosmic Blazer Dragon printed in the actual card game.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

lvl 12 synchro which requires tuner synchro and 2 non tuner synchro's
being worse than quasar in 2016

David Green
David Green

Syncro / Effect】 Wind / 12 / ATK s Monster Tuner + 2 or more S Monsters other than Tuner This card can only be Special Summoned with S Summon CD: Exclude this card in the field to the End Phase, You can activate by selecting one from the effect. ● You can activate when the opponent activates the effect of Magic / Trap / Monster. Invalidate and destroy its invocation. ● You can invoke an opponent when summoning or special summoning a monster. Invalidate it and destroy that monster. ● It can be activated when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Disable the attack and then end the battle phase

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Going from anime canon, it can't be better as Quasar because Limit Over Accel Synchro stems from KIZUNA and therefore is better than Delta Accel.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Pokemon Generations is going to end on this. Mark my words

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

literally a direct upgrade from Quasar
POWER OF FRIENDSHIP ETERNALLY BTFO

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

Banish during end phase
negate and destroy spell/trap/monster effect activation
negate and destroy special summon
negate attack and end battle phase

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

It better end on a scene of the war.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

It's a Solemn on legs

Jack King
Jack King

maybe, but I think there will be a "twist"

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Meh

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

So basically its a "FUCK YOU" dragon.

David Scott
David Scott

I'm kinda salty this gets printed. Where's my Colorless and Super Fusion God?

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

What? Does it get banished for one turn or is it for the entirety of the duel?

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

when the opponent activates a card or effect, summons a monster or when an attack is declared, you can banish this card until the end phase then apply the following effect
card/effect activate: negate the activation and if you do destroy it
monster summon: negate the summon and if you do destroy it
attack: negate that attack an then end battle phase

well it can negate fucking anything at the cost of field presence but considering the mats this is pretty shit

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

That's kinda Wind Synchro's thing, isn't it?

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

can be targeted and/or destroyed
it's meh

but still, I'm happy we finally got it.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

You banish it as a cost to negate spell/trap/monster effect activation, spoecial summon or attack

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

5Ds was a mistake. ARC-V was a bigger mistake.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

implying Super Fusion God isn't Supreme King Dragon Zarc

Charles Price
Charles Price

Until the EP. It comes back during the EP it was banished for its effect, just like Stardust using his effect.

Literally an upgrade to Quasar
No fucking wonder the Meklords thought they had to cheat and use broke-ass cards to beat Yusei.

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

God I really hate whoever was in charge for localizing the series. Was it so hard to just say Machine Emperors? I could understand if they didn't want to confuse people with the Machine King line but it also comes off as trying to hard to attract kids.

I think it's a nip thing. In a show that has multiple seasons, irregardless if the first season was good/decent/bad, the following season has to do worse than it for some reason. Anyone have any ideas as to why that is?

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

This means Don Thousand's cards are going to get printed as well, I'm excited!

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

I think it banishes itself until the end phase to use it's effect, like how Stardust tributes itself but then comes back.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

Holy shit, literally cock block dragon.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Z-ONE CARDS FUCKING WHEN

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Now the clea version plz

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

So what's Yuri thinking?

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

literally solemn on a 4k body

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

So no PV then ?

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

I'm very excited for his cards, but I think there's too many of them for them to do all of them in here, or even just the monsters. I bet it's just the Numerroni and maybe Numeron Network.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

tfw the only reason Blazar lost is that it doesn't replace itself when it dies

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS WOULD EVEN BE PRINTED?

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Near the end of this month.

I finally lost!

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

there were tons of problems regarding 5D's team.
it's related to a japanese sect and the fact that some seiyuu where related to it.
they didn't want to feel affiliated to it so they actually retconned the script of the villains to make them machine terlinator trash instead of illuminatis

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

"Monster equipped with monster"
Inzektor dragonfly unbanned
INZEKTORS GETTING THE NEW MECHANIC CARDS!?

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

100000 ATK
I'm ready

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

I want Cathy's cards to be printed, goddamnit! ;_;

It's a Cat Deck to much too ask for?

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

It has already been confirmed yeah.

I'm still mad I'll never get Fossil fusion archetype

Levi Long
Levi Long

every one knew when some TCG site leaked Cosmic Blazar coming soon even before OCG

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

DELTA ACCEL SYNCHRO

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

We've known it was gonna be printed since, nearly a month now?

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Here's the better version, sorry I rushed.
Wind / 12 / ATK s Monster Tuner + 2 or more Synchro Monsters other than the Tuner
This card can only be Special Summoned with Synchro Summon

Banish this card until the End Phase, you can activate one of these effects.
● Negate an effect of a trap/spell/monster
● Negate and destroy a special summoned monster
● It can be activated when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack and then end the battle phase

David Ross
David Ross

Can't wait to negate my opponent's Special Summon and replace it with a random monster from their main deck.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

You can do it Konami, we know you have the technology.

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

sorry user but they'll probably Armityle it to shred.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

okay but what about the preview

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

So basically you just need to prevent the card getting banished to stop it.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

He's pissed that his chances of boning Yuya are going down.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Cosmic Blazar Dragon
WIND/Dragon/Synchro/Level 12/4000 ATK/4000 DEF
1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During either player's turn, you can banish this card until the End Phase, then activate 1 of these effects.
● When your opponent activates a card or effect: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.
● When your opponent would Summon a monster(s): Negate the Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster.
● When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Negate the attack, then end the Battle Phase.

no need for a Synchro Tuner
I guess that's what Delta Accel Synchro was meant to be.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Yeah, it dies super hard to Imperial Iron Wall, although if it's already on the board it can just negate Iron Wall's activation.

In casuals, it'll be one of those ultra-annoying "I need to keep it from getting out in the first place or bait it hard" cards that casuals like to turbo into, but it won't see the slightest bit of competitive play outside of weird Synchro decks.

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

it requires Synchro tuner pretty sure, why else would it have S before then tuner part

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Superior cats were already printed.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Holy shit looks like Ebina and the meme faces won't dissapoint in this episode

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

OKAY but
where is the preview???

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Fucking scrub, he thinks he has a chance against me only because he is the protagonist

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Maybe just C1000 and Ci1000 for now, but they will eventually print all the Number monsters, its only a matter of time.
Hopefully the Numeron spell and trap cards will be printed in the near future.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

The latest info stage ends in 20 min maybe they'll release it online after that.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

are you saying he doesnt stand a GHOST of a chance?

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Anyone find it hilarious that Jack's King Calamity shits all over Yusei's Quasar,Slifr and now Blazar? Tyrant is also better than Stardust Warrior, Shooting Star Dragon and Stardust Chronicle Dragon

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

MACR-JP044 RR−エトランゼ・ファルコン Raidraptor – Etranger Falcon
Rank 5 DARK Winged Beast-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 2000
Xyz Materials: 2 Level 5 Monsters
(1) If this card has an Xyz Monster attached to it as an Xyz Material, it gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK.
(2) If this card is destroyed by your opponent (by battle or by card effect): You can target 1 “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster in your Graveyard, except “Raidraptor – Etranger Falcon”; Special Summon that monster, then place this card beneath that card as an Xyz Material.

20AP-JP051 コズミック・ブレイザー・ドラゴン Cosmic Blazar Dragon
Level 12 WIND Dragon-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 4000
DEF 4000
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) You can banish this card on the field until the End Phase, then activate 1 of the following effects.
● When your opponent activates a card or effect: Negate that activation and destroy that card.
● If your opponent would Summon a monster: Negate that Summon and destroy that monster.
● When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: Negate that attack, then end the Battle Phase.

David Lewis
David Lewis

tfw you'll never get the cards you wanted to be printed
at least I got Fallen Paradise and Diabound Kernel...

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

But that's Sailor Moon, user.

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

How can KIZUNA even compete?

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

If this card has an Xyz Monster attached to it as an Xyz Material

And Konami ruined it, as usual.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

It's not rank 4 or 8 why the fuck would they give a shit about making it good?

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Only works if you rank up into it or use the Cross Xyz that doesn't exist.
Fuck you, Konami.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

KIZUNA floats into something at least, but no one really runs Shooting Star

John Murphy
John Murphy

Rank-Up

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

but user you already have volcasaurus why would you want another one :^))))))))

no really what kind of stupid fuck summons this instead of volcasaurus
WHY ARE ITS MATS 2 LV5 EVEN

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Now you know how the Rebellion and Raging Dragons feel. This is their final fuck you to Shun

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

because fuck anything that isn't rank 4/8

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

because that one raidraptor can raise levels by one exists

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

I'm mad about those, too. Worse because there's like 1 good way to make them, and it involves a Scale 3 I don't want to run.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

You almost gave me a heart attack there user [s];_;[/s]

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

supforums.com/thread/151084604/anime
New

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

youtube.com/watch?v=dEgWx7EVuF8
its here

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

I for one welcome our new cotton candy headed cardgame dork.

David Jackson
David Jackson

dat navel
Yum.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit