Oh cool Bitcoin is worth that much? I'll just wait till it drops below X to buy in

>Oh cool Bitcoin is worth that much? I'll just wait till it drops below X to buy in

Probably going to invest into Ripple or Litecoin in the next month. That's not politics, but hating niggers is.

A lot of Bitcoin shilling going on today.

/biz/ used to be good but now is just shitcoin shilling

Sup Forums is being played y usenet fags in order to hype (part of a larger coordinated campaign) to hyper inflate the currency.

piss off corecucks, $2500 next week $10k next year

It's literally a subreddit at this point, not that Sup Forums isn't

70% shitcoin, 15% larping, 10% memes, 5% actual content

It is probably the worst "serious" board. Just make a separate containment board for coin fags already.

Of course. They know they need more cash flow to get it above 10k so they can sell off.

Have to prop up the price somehow. It's only value is demand from new suckers.

mfw shitcoin crashes and burns

>Sup Forums thinks this is completely healthy growth

Like any investment it's only worth investing money you can afford to lose.

If it would cripple you to lose your investment you shouldn't get involved.

You also shouldn't get involved unless you understand the basics of how it works and the possible risks.

Want bitcoin like returns? Buy block chain stocks in pre market tomorrow. Look out for $TEUM $SSC $DPW $MARA $GROW. It's a fucking mania right now. Definitely gonna gap up at the start of the day then take the fuck off. Don't bitch about missing the boat. There's always another boat

The real problem with /biz/ is the pajeets and chinks that keep trying to scam people with their pump and dumps. /biz/ needs flags.

The sloppy way this gif was made pisses me off. Just a little more efforts and it would be a perfect loop. People who ruin gifs like this should be publicly whipped.

/biz/ IS a containment board that was created to remove shitcoins from Sup Forums

This. I have an investment broker friend who makes a killing off trading bitcoin companies. Literally all the gains of crypto with less of the risk.

Nice, haha

>tfw 25BTC on an old hard drive lost in a house fire

>everyone chinese sells at 10,000
>price dips
>wait for ponZi

Nice. Just bought 100k

>I'll just wait till it drops below X to buy in

Yeah, this is what you're supposed to do. Bought at $3k when it dropped due to segwit anxiety, and again at $5800 when it dropped because people thought it was going to get replaced by Bitcoin Cash.

I would not buy in right now.

You know how I know it's a scam?
Because you fags shill it so hard.

rip :^)

>bit coin can infinitely increase in value

>fiat currency can infinitely increase in value

Its value is determines by its buyers

Fiats decrease in value as more notes are printed devaluong the worth of things

Bitcoin is unitonically a better note of exchange than fiats, bitcoins are set.

> Bitcoin is great and will solve all of our social miseries
> We won't have money-hoarding assholes to deal with any more with Bitcoin
> Here's your chance to become a money-hoarding asshole
> You have a chance to become a money-hoarding asshole, and it is 100% good
> I'm shilling this for your own good, and am not sitting it a dusty warehouse somewhere in a 3rd world country and have to eat boiled socks

This. There’s zero actual value in cryptos. It’s propped up by idiots buying in. Can’t wait for all the neet suicides when they realize their mistake.

Except fiat is accepted by governments as legal tender. BTC is not and never will be, not to mention it is also backed by nothing, so your argument goes out the window from the start.

>your friends are now rich
>you can no longer afford to buy bitcoin
See this is the fucking problem. Outside very specific circles Bitcoin is not a currency, it's a commodity. You're effectively investing something that has no value to anyone, once the price is high most people can't buy what you have and you can't fucking sell because you can't find enough buyers to trade actual money for 0.1% of a Bitcoin. You've got thousands of dollars in something no one is buying, gg.

Invest in something people inherently want or need you mongoloid.

last time I tried to download a bitcoin wallet, it was 80 gigs

fuck that

the question is when will the correction start

You don't need the whole blockchain for a wallet you doofus.
All you really need to access your coins is the private key, which you can write down on a piece of paper.

People are selling their coins en masse. Crash is imminent
>get out while you!

fuck this picture for real lol it is the pure absolute truth

As I said in the thread I made the other day - bitcoin will crash the share market and cause a global economic crisis due to investors being fucked over (yes!).

i doubt it will affect share market

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

money out of share market into bitcoin. It offers much higher returns and tangible benefits unlike facebook.

was mad about buttcoin but then I realized that actually getting a job and/or starting a business would be 10 times as safe and stable a economical decision as any cryptomemery for me right now

the only time I as a neet would have been able to make significant money off bitcoin would have been if I invested at least 2-3 years back since I lack the starting capital

That is stupid. It is one thread per day. Less the JP threads. Incel threads are about 5 per day. It is all politics and should all stay.

bitcoin hit $9000 yesterday and it is looking like it will hit $10000 in a few days. This is a much higher rate of progress than anyone predicted.