Jesus fucking christ

Jesus fucking christ twitter.com/justkelly_ok/status/933011085594066944

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/143172542
youtube.com/watch?v=xnlL0zAOpJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women need to go away.

you'd think slavery would be super inclusive considering that every culture in the history of the world had slaves

2017..every stupid person in the world now has a platform to spread stupidity
social media was a mistake

Fucking roasties.

MFW, they hold entire conferences and spend $1,000,000s in public money so they can poll academics on a new proposed terminology that will be adopted by all of three people who leave the industry a week later.

This is almost as bad as when they discovered male/female connectors for hardware in the construction industry.

>tfw you code a simple program with a master/slave architecture and sit back and laugh at your privilege and the millions of niggers that have died to mine the gold inside your processor

>tfw you do a simple while(True) loop and laugh as you waste the power that thousands of indians slaved away to generate

A lot still do.

Ted Kaczynski was right

The comment section makes me want to never leave my room.

This is part of why I am for ending Obama's NN bs. Fucking normies. REEEEEEEEEEE

Disgusting creature.

Sounds like a good reason to avoid inclusion, if that's what they're going to whine about.

This cunt is right, software development will only be productive if women and niggers are left out. Pajeets and chingchongs are still welcome thiugh

is not more than another excuse to have power on the sector, fucking scam and people can't see something so obvious and that is even worst

vimeo.com/143172542

Not nearly as bad as dongles.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to touch computers

Maybe if niggers discovered it first, it would have been called "gubmint" and "gibs". Can't believe they didn't invent it first

>gets BTFO in comments
>"Stop @ me"
Fucking top kek.

>>Jesus fucking christ
Thats the first thing that came out of my mouth too. Fucking rediculous. Is she that bored? These are the problems that occupy her mind??

>write program which performs a task with 1 thread, then again with N threads
>have to run program multiple times with different numbers of threads
>spawn fuckton of copies of the program on a shared server
>base case runs every single time
who /devilish/ here?

I think I just lost brain cells to that. The replies just made the damage permanent.

This lmao. These people are so fragile

>people who call her out get hardly any likes
>people who agree with her and make obnoxious comments get hundreds
help

who is this whore and why am I blocked?

Wait until this cunt finds out about the braking system on her car

Give a female any power and watch your corporation, nation and country go to hell.

Revolutionary new trick to remove the middle man, pioneered by a strong black woman.
Wait, what do you mean it's called "Outsourcing" I've never heard of this, my thing is probably different and if you werent white you'd understand that okay sweaty

>Teaches people how to build apps without knowing code
>"Yes pajeet, this is my credit card number, gibbs app"

More like
>create an app by paying pajeet shiramithavalalalpoo 0.05 rupee/hour on Upwork

Women should just be baby and sandwich makers.

Here we go again...

Or voting booths.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnlL0zAOpJ4

"Women were a mistake." - God, probably.

IT IS CALLED MASTER AND SLAVE BECAUSE THEY TRULY ARE MASTER AND SLAVE

THE FUCKING SLAVE DOES WHAT EVER THE MASTER TELLS IT TO DO AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

FUCK

Probably?

God prolly couldn't figure out how to make men asexual in time for the bringing of light

Thats not the worst of it though. The ports for usb are referred to as "male"/"female". With no trans representation, what about gender fluid? Disgusting.

"humanity" needs a new plague so we'll have real problems and the weak can be culled.

>gender fluid?
usb c

shit, the analogy still doesn't work

at least usb c has a feminine connector

type C connector is gender fluid because fits both ways

KEK

this makes me so angry

Male jack gos in female socket?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got a genderfluid pansexual connection for ya, that'll be fiddy bucks

Hierachical structures are sexist and racist. She really supports this view I saw her comments. Says she had complaints from blacks and/or females.
This is getting out of hand. Providing even low level ed to these types was a mistake.
>this comment proudly supported by my slave drive.

>Comparing her meager shit to FISR
Fucking wew though.

DAILY REMINDER

Github's electron conf audience voted and selected 100% male applicants after anonymizing submissions... so they cancelled the conference

..this one is inaccurate. the Ekklesiazusinae was a play where the women of the Greek poleis gathered and voted to go on a sex strike to force the men to stop fighting and seek peace.

Not this bollocks.

>likes to build clocks

kek, you can really never be reminded too much about that

Nobody tell her about cars.

If only he didn't ruin his message with his terror plots

>master and slave cylinder

Look at the state of the world America, Germany, and Sweden in particular and tell me that some extreme measures aren't necessary. When you're blocked by a brick wall do you talk to that brick wall or do you smash through it?

This is so fake

I wish...

Clocks
Fucking Christ Almighty my sides. .I should be in bed lol

What an ugly rat.

Please tell me this is fake.