If you can't, then your character is a poorly developed character

If you can't, then your character is a poorly developed character.

A pacafist that must fight for what he believes in, even though he harbors guilt for his participation in any conflict.

D A D D Y I S S U E S

A girl on a quest to find out who killed her father, with her only clue being the weapon her father was killed with

She's a plain girl who is constantly out performed by her talented friends. Despite this she makes a constant effort to keep up with their escapades. This isn't always successful and more often than not, by the time she is comfortable in her new role her friends are already working at something new forcing her to again adapt to the task's demands on her. Because of her relative flaws she is plagued with self esteem issues and is often forced into the company of similarly morose people much to her friends despair and chargin.
Despite all that she is quick to bounce back and is easily one of the most consistent and reliable people in her series.

>Although you couldn't tell at first glance, since visual description isn't allowed, this character is a faggot.

>There is something strange about this character, but I can't tell what exactly.

>This character has a very annoying laugh. He likes observing humans and making them do stupid shit. He stays true to his promise/deal to the end.

>Everyone saw exactly what happened. He will still explain what happened in full detail.

>bonus round: bakabakabakabakabakabakabaka

K On?

Pani Poni Dash!

A man that just wants a quiet life.

But Jackie Chan isn't an anime.

Shy girl, kind of autistic, believes she has two personalities living in her and she's really fucking edgy. She's really pretty and well off but don't fall for her because only misfortune will follow you.

A retarded girl who just can't get her life back on track after losing a certain ability. Constant distractions are part of her daily routine and failure is the usual outcome. However, she is always cheerful no matter what and makes light of any usually pathetic and depressing situation. She keeps smiling despite the fact that she has no hope.

OP.

Also, He is 33 years old, his home is in the upscale neighbordhood of northeast Morioh. He is currently a bachelor.He work for the Kameyu market regional management office. Everyday he works late and don't get home until 8 PM.
He doesn't smoke. He only drinks ocasionally. He is always by bed at 11 PM so he can get a full 8 hours of sleep. Before he sleep he drinks a glass of milk and do his streching exercise for about 20 minutes. That way he falls asleep quickly and sleep soundly until morning. Every morning he wake up refreshed and stress free, like a baby. During his yearly check ups, his doctor always says everything is perfect.

He really likes gyoza

An indecisive young man who is unhappy with his life choices. His friends, despite having their own lives and problems, will be with him no matter his choices. He tends to think way too highly of himself and dreams with a loving girl that will ease his angst. This girl, however, is way closer to him than he imagines.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

An idiotic teenage girl who singlemindedly thinks about sex. Wants to have 100 sex partners by the time she graduates, but refuses to fuck anyone with more experience than her because she thinks they'll notice that she's a virgin if they have any experience, and she has a reputation to uphold.

Hobbies include masturbating, and taking pictures of animals mating.

A depressed, possibly schizophrenic and paranoid shut-in, who lives his days as a NEET, barely conscious and constantly deliriously introspects with the help of talking household appliances. His life changes when he confronts a noisy neighbor who turns out to be an old friend of his, similarly depressed but for entirely different reasons and then his schedule is completely ruined by a girl pretending to be his guardian angel when in reality she's just as insecure and possibly even more pathetic than the other two.

It's painfully similar to my own life, except I'm alone.

Satou

Ryuko Matoi

Third one is Izaya.

>describe character
>gives synopsis
wew lad

it's too real for me

>describe characters
anyways I suppose I could've just wrote 'neet who talks to household appliances and blames random organization for all his problems'

EXPLOSION

A depressed, suicidal and paranoid shut-in, who lives his days doing a job he hates, barely conscious and constantly deliriously introspects with the help of talking emergency room ceiling. His life changes when he confronts a horny foreign coworker who in the end turns out to be his tsundere childhood friend, similarly depressed but for entirely different reasons and then his schedule is completely ruined by a girl pretending to be his guardian angel when in reality she's just his mom and possibly even more pathetic and neurotic than the other two.

It's painfully similar to my own life, except I'm alone.

Fucking self-insert wish fantasy fulfillment bullshit. I bet that show is an isekai as well.

I have no clue, but someone should post the answer, since it piqued my interest.

What are you saying? You're crazy, man!

B Gata H Kei, it's a manga, not an anime.

Here's another one:
A woman in her thirties whose incredibly active sex life with her husband instills awe, jealousy, and sometimes fear among the residents of all apartments within earshot.

>anime
>well developed characters

wew

Shiki?

Thanks! Apparently it has an anime adaption.

That's NHK.

Yes

A young child in middle school who has intensely strong psychic abilities. He hides his emotions to make sure he doesn't use his powers for bad, so he ends up not good at social interaction. His mentor teaches him that it's not about your abilities, but it's about your character. Because of this, he ends up trying to avoid using his psychic powers and focus on improving himself for the girl that he likes who is way out of his league.

enjoys eating with chopsticks and raping people intellectually

I really can't see it adapting very well. The chapters are way too short, and it would be difficult to construct long enough scenes from what's available.
4 page chapters, often changing the scene between them. The pacing would have to be changed wholesale to make it an anime.

Pedophilic clone of super Jesus. Believes that traps are not gay.

A laid-back, independent bum that doesn't normally like to get involved in issues, but shows intense determination during conflicts. Whenever faced with an opponent, he gets a sense of tunnel vision that only goes away when the threat is eliminated. His nature and sense of justice makes him a dependable ally, and even when the group's main leaders fall into despair, he is sure to be charging onward. However, he is extremely superstitious. Whenever encountered with a specific symbol, he panics, and over the course of the story, the reader realizes that his fears are correct, for whenever that symbol pops up, bad things are sure to follow. While he may act goofy and crude when off duty, he will always be certain to get the job done with his friends safe and sound. With his quick thinking, vast courage, and a little bit of luck, he pulls through.