Poco's Udon World

FUCKING OOPS

POCO AS A GIRL WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.
for 1st post.

Udon was pretty good and consistent throughout it's run. Can't wait for the last episode. Pretty much better than Amaama to Inazuma. The OST is out if anyone wants to download it

nah

it was all a dream

NOOOOOO!!!! Gaogao-chan is over!

OH BABY SWEET DARWIN

MAking Tanooki soup

3 hours later, and this thread is still dead
guess too many people are too scared of their own sexuality and dropped the show once they realized Poco was a boy.

I'm sad that this show isn't well-loved. It's been more fun than barakamon and amaama.

Hidden good show of the season.

Poco best tanooki

I'm going to miss this show so much.
Oh BABY SWEET DARWIN.

I just want him to make some god damn Udon already. For fucks sake, just reopen the restaurant already.

He will after Poco dissapears and then his signature udon will be tanuki style udon pic related

That was his fathers secret ingredient all along! Its why we found Poco in the pot.

>Amaama
This anime spent way too much time on boring cooking, Udon is better simply because something actually happens every episode

sauce

Damn, that thick cake who's voiced by HanaKana makes me diamonds

Amaama had too much drama for me desu

Too much fucking crying at the dead mom.

In udon its much more meloncholy like they moved on but still have lingering regrets.

AND THEY WORK ON IT. FUCKING AMAAMA JUST HAS THEM ESCAPING THEIR PROBLEMS WITH MUH FOOD MUH COOKING WITH UNDERAGED GIRLS

I don't think so, at least i hope it won't be like this.

At that moment, i remembered Summer Days With Coo

HanaKana's soothing voice always gets me. Especially on cute cake characters like Rinko

Yeah, Udon also has much more themes.
I feel like Amaama was only about raising a child and dealing with mother/wife death.

She wants the uDon

It just popped out ..

I just want him to live happy making udon and fucking this bitch and then in a future we get a older Poco historys in where he is in love with Nozomi.

CAN WE HAVE THAT? BASED JAPANESE OVERLORDS!

fpbp also with dubs.

I WILL NEVER NEVER
NEVER NEVER
LET YOU GO

Rinko is Nakahara Mai. HanaKana voices the priest's sister.

Fucking whoa

>I know it right
>That brat is a fucking raccoon
>I studied for it
>Finally
>Years of DJ-ing this lame kid show is fucking worth it

Poco is stuck in his child form, user.
If you really want that maybe we can make it /ss/ though.

This man has it all. He should've been the main character

I need to find translations of this Manga. Reading the raws isn't satisfying enough

>tfw Poco outlives Souta

>mfw last weeks episode was boring dramafest

Sometimes I wonder if this is Clannad.

will they throw rocks at Poco?

Someone mentioned that Poco being a tanuki means he could conveniently return to the wild once the manga ends and that does make sense.

is fukujun priest an important character in the manga?

Time for udon, probably not.

Hah fag. ;_;

This fucking guy.

>10 seconds kanahana
>poco tails out in public
>final episode
Fuck.

This almost made the whole gaogao-chan filler worth it.

Almost.

>married
>pregnant

How can other girls even compete with Rinko honestly?

The manchild is cute.

I respect LidenFilms a lot, but this is just inferior Amaama anime despite all the fags here telling differently.

Amaama more to cooking and shit. This has none.

Yeah that's quite a shit comparison.

Amaama is a teacher x student fanfic.

>Amaama had too much drama for me desu
It barely had any and could've used more, it was pretty repetitive all in all. Only talking about the anime anyway, I hear that the manga is better.

I still liked it, but in this weird trio of it, Barakamon and Poco that people group them all together in it's definitely the weakest of the three.

hold the fuck on, does japanese actually eating raccoon meat with udon like chinese eating dogs?

How are they getting out of this one?
>It was just a prank, guys!

Are bear claws actually made from bear's claws?

It's only called tanuki udon because the it has tempura flakes in it.

I still have to catch up after ep 5. Give me some motivation anons.

Episode 10 is easily one of the best episodes of this season. Next to Ping Pong.

Thanks user! Will anticipate it.

The manga is a bit better paced but honestly, the main difference between it and the anime was that the anime cut out a lot of Kotori's parts. So if you don't care much for what is talking about and you already don't like Amaama the manga probably won't change your mind.