Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode: 12

>"Hey Snow White, you are top rank, what is your special power?"
>12 eps to recognise her own special power.
>12 eps to recognise the contractor as the main threat.

Why not team up and achieve to kill the little shit before?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1UdWJRcZ_3s3OKdmFpFWB-TdYHm0M8mlsMt64jGB2alI
docs.google.com/document/d/1P09fgPIEnTfHXAxeumR9QhMs9g0eDQzGkJLxjfxqxlc
mahoikutranslationproject.tumblr.com/masterlist
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They didn't know he was a little shit and he lives inside the administrator phone.

>mana supply here is low
>kill yourselves XD!!!!
They should have just left the town.

I can't get through the first 4 eps because shit is just so stupid

You would die like a dog if you did that.

Was there someone translating the novels as well in these threads? I thought I read something about that when I glanced over a thread before.

yeah theres a link to the translations on google drive i dont have it tho

docs.google.com/document/d/1UdWJRcZ_3s3OKdmFpFWB-TdYHm0M8mlsMt64jGB2alI
docs.google.com/document/d/1P09fgPIEnTfHXAxeumR9QhMs9g0eDQzGkJLxjfxqxlc
I found those by looking in the archive. But is there a place where they are all collected?

Did I miss something, why the hell were ripple and SW fighting each other at the end?

Training is what looked like

>tfw she did LITERALLY NOTHING the entire show
>got best ``girl" killed
>all she can do is cry

mahoikutranslationproject.tumblr.com/masterlist

It's sort of a sneak peek at what happened after when they were sparring/training afterward, basically the beginning of the Snow White character shift

Will she ever come back to win the Magic Bowl?

Snow white is becoming crazy with her ptsd so Ripple took the task to put her down forever.

Thank you.

At what volume does the anime end at?

Just volume 1. The other arcs are nearly twice as long, though 1.5 is basically the epilogue to the first.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

CRipple

>You killed Nemurin?!
>EHHHH?!
She didn't fucking know?

Oh, that's even better. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Shit anime. Bokurano was better.

So how was the ratings for this? Worthy of a second season?

I think she was reacting to the fact that it was completely unnecessary since the previous trials they just had their brains wiped. Fav lied to them before saying that gaining magical powers changed them fundamentally so that if they lost the powers then they would die, which is untrue.

It's because shit writing.
I honestly don't know why people still watch this, let alone read it.

eps to recognise her own special power.
Fav tells her in the first episode. Did you even pay attention?

Precisely why it's stupid

>since the previous trials they just had their brains wiped. Fav lied to them before saying that gaining magical powers
I facepalmed so hard the first time I read this spoiler.
It's litterally the cheapest way to establsh a villain what's more is that the girls had no qualms about it

Nope

>It's litterally the cheapest way to establsh a villain
Huh? Fav wasn't really the villain in this. Calamity Mary, Cranberry and Swim Swim were the villains. As for Fav's motivation behind the whole thing, it was just to select the strongest, which is pretty standard in this type of story. And for the girls they either had a problem with the setup but were forced to defend themselves, or were already pretty messed up in the head.

Fav was still the overall mastermind behind this. Cranberry was far more dependent on his connections and high level of trust within the Land of Magic.

>it was just to select the strongest

Fav's primary goal was his own entertainment.

>Fav lied to them before saying that gaining magical powers changed them fundamentally so that if they lost the powers then they would die, which is untrue.
Actually, it is true. Their bodies are fundamentally changed and taking away their power DOES kill them. Which is why losers typically just lose their memories and their transformation device. Then they can live as normal people without ever knowing about their magic. Fav decided to actually remove Nemu's powers.

who played the villain role better?

Kramer best girl

QB is just being efficient, not really concerned with how he hurts others because he has no feelings.
Fav is deliberately antagonistic, and did this all for his own amusement

Kyuubey is not even a villain. Let alone an evil one.
Piss off

Depends on what you mean by that. Fav's character begins and ends at him being a huge dick for the lulz, so he's easier to hate, but he's inferior by any other metric.

Hey, she had no way of helping Alice.

so what did the rabbit foot do again?

Save Ripple from dying.

apparently revive someone

It transcended time and anime to save Okuyasu too.

Villain? Fav. He's completely egoistical and what he does is unnecesary.
QB was a more interesting antagonist by any and every measure though.

To think that it was cheaper than the cape!
I wonder if it's still laying around somewhere in the forest.

HOW THE FUCK DID RIPPLE SURVIVE

magic

Plot armor

She was probably teetering between life and death and the LUCK of the rabbit's foot just pushed her to "life".

That sounds like absolute top-grade bullshit asspulling.

Explain.

It let Alice's voice reach SW in her human form and also saved Ripple at the brink of death

That is the whole point of the Rabbit's Foot.
It's also why Snow White was able to hear Alice's thoughts while in human form and get to her before she died.

As far as 'ratings' go, they don't really determine much for second seasons. It's doing 'ok' in sales of BD/DVD. I think given that they showed a teeny bit of what is to come after volume , there's a small chance they'll adapt arc 2 which is really where the series starts to become amazing

Why are you even here? Also there are reasons for most of what was listed. They never interacted with the admin phone until this and last episode. She's always used her power as was stated to her but it developed as the series went on. It's like you people are trying to be fucking idiots

Well, items that have 'random effect' tend to be that way. Like literally they don't tell you what can come out so that they can apply whatever effect is needed

Ratings and BD sales have literally 0 impact on whether something gets more seasons or not.

Shows with 2k sales got more seasons. Madoka still don't have one.

Even if it was an asspull Ripple got hit by a long string of misfortunes after that happened.

How's that an asspull? The rabbit's foot was established long before that and Ripple wasn't mortally wounded, so it wouldn't even be that much an asspull to have her live even without it.

Human body and MG body are completely different. Remember Top Speed's kid?

>this body belong to a little girl
This fap is sending me straight to hell.

You mean the bullshit she went through this time wasn't enough?

Then how is Ripple still dying after she changes back?

A severed arm without immediate first aid to stem the bleeding will end anyone's life in minutes.

Friendly reminder that you're dealing with a retard.

>Why are you even here?
Probably because you little shits keep spamming threads. This series is just terrible and I'll be glad when everyone's forgotten about it in a couple of weeks.

Everyone is retarded. The worst part was Winterprison and Nana walking 2v4 (essentially 1v4 because Nana is useless) into the enemy base.

>which is really where the series starts to become amazing
Every time Sup Forums has told me this, what followed was hot garbage.

What else could happen to her that doesn't outright kill her?

If losing body parts as a mahou shoujo doesn't reflect in human form, how did Minael die?

>when everyone's forgotten about it in a couple of weeks
But I'll never forget this. I loved the character design.
Just like Gen'ei Taiyou's.

>how did Minael die?

Doughnut

Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing.

animation error

>Rabbit foot was stated to be only usable once
>It was used twice in the show

explain this, novelfags.

But just because she lost her heart as Minael it doesn't mean she did as Mina, right?

Funny that this applies to Weiss Winterprison but not to Ripple.

I admit I do like some of the character designs. You don't see a lot of anime characters with whore's makeup.

Because usually the shock of sustaining fatal damage in MG form causes a heart attack.

Prison was also stabbed in the heart.

And Ripple would have died without Rabbit's Foot.

Easy: it was never stated to be usable only once

I never hated QB, because his bullshit was only due to necessity. Once that system was changed, he was no longer a problem. Fav was a bastard just for the sake of it.

Punished Ripple, a hero denied by her Top Speed.

Yes, but Snow White got there right after the fight was over and Ripple was still alive.
Winterprison also got stabbed in the chest and was still fighting for a while after that, before she bled out.

You just know where those fingers went.

>Once that system was changed, he was no longer a problem.

Until Homura blabbed to QB about the old system, which made him wonder if he could bring it back and get more energy.

>Once that system was changed, he was no longer a problem
Until Homura opened her big mouth and told him about a quicker way to gather energy,

She got mind controlled by a magical girl after she was healed her after she was left dying from getting her own kunais and shurikens thrown back at her.pic related is what happened after the whole arc.She pretty much was made to forget everything that happened in her life.

Crippled for two years, then she was basically okay?

Said magical girl is pretty much an antagonistic figure in the series and Ripple's being made to be her pawn to do her bidding.

She also has a pretty huge hair fetish and was fawning over Ripple's hair.

The Pon fairy thingy was a really entertaining fellow. The way he bullied Snow White at the end by talking shit about every candidate gave me a good laugh.

Can't wait to see your face when this gets a Season 2 and whatever your favorite adaptation didn't.

Nah. Pythie is working her like a slave.

>QB was a more interesting antagonist by any and every measure though.
NAH.

And even more of a laugh when he badmouthed Top Speed and suddenly "oh shit look behind you"

I mean, you cna't go lower than Fav.

Threadly reminder that SwimSwim is a shit shit

>Snow had Int 4
>Swim2 had Int 4

Smartest survive the longest.

>people say Snow White turns into this crazy badass Magical Girl hunter
>expecting it to happen in the last episode
>nothing happens
>she's the same doormat she always was

most boring """"""main character""""" of the season and you got me excited

>""""""
Is it too difficult to not post like a crossboarder retard?
Also if you didn't realize that her change wasn't going to occur until the end of the cour after watching the first episode then you're an idiot.

But Ruler has Int 4 and was the 2nd to die.

>MC
>not being useless 99% of the series

Who is the most evil mascot?

literally an idiot and should learn to read

When will Snowwhite find out Dreamer was behind everything?