seems based, despite his sinus problem
youtu.be/RnTQhIRcrno?t=58m30s
youtu.be/RnTQhIRcrno?t=59m57s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6zO-qhQx_8
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ch5ZCGi0PQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't hate Zizek, I respect him. At least he's honest in his worldview, as opposed to so many in his spectrum that create lies to not confront harsh truths.
In effect, I disagree with him fundamentally on many things, especially economics. He'll bang on about how capitalism is late stage in the US/UK/West, yet completely ignore miracles such as Kowloon.

i agree with Zizek all the way until he starts talking about seizing the means. I think he's redpilled on everything except economics, and unfortunately economics is a big deal.

delusional communist

He`s non-serious joke, sort of proto- SJW basher if you will. I don`t honestly mind, but there is a point where self-critique of the left goes on for too long. He overtly promotes all kinds of secterianism too.

>Why do we hate Zizek
Hate? Hola t_d

only plebs hate Zizek

I could listen to this dude talk all day (without necessarily agreeing or understanding with all of it)

AMERICA WILL NEVER FALL TO COMMUNIST INVASION

Seriously? He's still not a good orator or thinker, even without the glaring nasal issues. Why do you like him?

because he can tell a joke and explain lacan

Elaborate.

Who? Is this another e-celeb who will later turn out to be Jewish?

Fully justified.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6zO-qhQx_8

yes, definetly. a mountain jew.

Who says it would be an invasion?

The left can't meme, but Zizek is a meme himself. Probably a kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

You can learn a lot from Zizek but most Sup Forums posters brain's shut off when they here he's a Marxist

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ch5ZCGi0PQ

I can´t stand his self contradictory "opinions"
it´s like he´s that dog that´s mayor in the US but actually takes himself seriously
an advanced stage of fedorafag redditness

I wish he could speak.

capitalism is over though, fascism is the only way forward

Ahh this weird fuck. He's stuck up, reminds me of myself

ker je navaden retard.

>secterianism
All youll ever achieve in this century.