The left can't me-

Holy shit.

>white fist
oy vey

Cringe.

3:29pm??? I thought only america did am/pm the rest of you hicks count to 24

Charge your phone, lad

>needing to reply "yeah we can"

Instant loss. We never claimed we could meme, we just did it because it's funny.

So...is this guy the real deal?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
The left had to write a book to teach themselves how to meme!

Kek. These fucking book reviews

Post more

Can't spell "Kerifeke" without "kike".

how did this kike get 2 yellow stars? everybody else only got 1.

The fact that they take it this seriously says enough

another

Thanks

Leftists can't meme because half of comedy and being funny is being offensive with the implicit understanding that's whats being said is funny because you would never do it. But joke about rape and you're perpetuating rape culture.

Clean comedy will never be as consistently funny as the taboo and obscene will.

Why commies need a manifesto for everything? It's almost like they can't think for theirselves.

Their brain works about as much as they do famalam

Marxism as ideology very heavy on studying and constantly learning new things. Additionally I think that lot of comrades simply enjoy literature.

Or to simplify what you're saying, being funny means talking about and making fun of taboo subjects and not taking things too seriously.

Furthermore, when they do try to meme it is often chock full of personal attacks + wordy as fuck because they try to explain everything. It's like they don't understand that jokes aren't meant to be explained.

A fucking instruction manual?! Kek!

Why did you need to plug that you think commies are studious on a post that was clearly joking, and not meant to be taken seriously, its almost as if youre insecure about being a commie traitor

(((Kerifeke)))

Is this a joke? Pol pot pretty much killed people for having read a book.

You still can’t meme. The fact that you need a book on how to meme is proof that you’ll be destroyed in any future meme wars, just like you were in 2016.

Memeing is basically humour, humour is grounded in reality. You can't make a joke about something everybody knows it's a lie. The left can never meme at the same level as us, no matter how hard they try.

I think Jim Gaffigan does clean comedy pretty well

Anywho, what memes have survived going mainstream other than pepe?

In before >nod real gobunism

You`re right, I`m insecure about my current politics, particularly since spirit of revisionism/ class collaboration has infiltrated my mind.

I`m waiting consultation on the matter form some more senior comrades, but its still few days away.

Pol pot was an CIA plant.
Not my comrade.

>punch a nazi right in the Internet
This should be a new meme

Nazism caught on for a while...but once again, the outside world had to go and take it too seriously.

Here's the thing with the Right and memes: they make themselves!

I hope one of you guys did this just to scam some money off of these retards.

Oh great, a communist manifesto with a soviet author (apparently a doctor!) claiming to be a progressive has a 2 star rating. Whelp, better start rounding up everybody else and opening tolerance camps.

Checked, and it has to be a troll holy shit.

I'm glad you could lighten up commie nigger, you should probably quit soon though otherwise the others might think you've eaten recently.

Why does the fact that the left can't meme trigger them so much? They are seriously upset about not being able to meme you see their shills here all the time getting butt hurt whenever it's brought up. Why is it such a big deal for them?

not real communism m8

I cant wait until we kill you

What a bunch of putrid, putrid cunts.

Because they aren't used to failing at propaganda

The book itself is a meme, at least.

stop being mean to my new comrade

Leftists can not meme because they can not do anything without direct order. And you can not order anyone to be creative.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes but that was the book's fault

I bet 100 golden roubles no amount consultation from a commie faggot will ever help you ever with anything. You'd find that killing them is much easier and useful.

I bet it was a honest mistake by CIA.

>those ˋˋs
Hello Spain.

But the thing is, memes are over. The dad has passed. People who still use them now look stupid and weird.

why is a lotion aerosolized?

We use ´s

Capitalism!

I trust in my comrades in this matter, as my own understanding in the subject is still gravely lacking. I need to be educated and directed properly to find understanding with the parxsis along the party line. Self-critique is helpful but consultation cannot hurt.
I`m sorry to disappoint.

>someone pretending to be left wing that cant meme makes better memes than an actual left winger trying to meme
just can't control themselves

I'm here to help out with good lefty memes! Some people on the right say that there are multiple gneders and that trans women are not really women, well I'm here to disabuse them of that belief.

It is a level of desperation I cannot fathom.

That's what communists do though.

First there's the revolution
Then there's the purge of the revolutionaries as the new order cements itself and disposes the useful idiots

If you help the revolution succeed, you are not only no longer useful to the people who get in power thanks to you, you're also now a threat who knows how to successfully lead and operate a revolution. And if the revolutionary leader DOESN'T purge, then one of the lower totem pole revolutionaries gets the bright idea of continuing the revolution and the process repeats itself with leaders getting murdered until one of them finally purges everyone.

Purges always follow a power grab. ALWAYS.

It's amazing how many commies don't get this.

I went to his twitter and all his posts contain "#theleftcantmeme well actually #yeswecanmeme"

I can't tell whats satire anymore.

His kikebook page for additional gold
>/thedankleft/

They just don't get it.

>search author on duckduckgo
>get this
What did it mean by this?

>Purges always follow a power grab. ALWAYS.
but THIS time they'll be okay because humanity has, like, evolved into a new being in the last 3 decades and the revolutionaries will have the job of being card-carrying members of the party who don't do anything but get wealth
Not because they're bad or greedy but because the grateful worker class WANTS them to have it for being commies before they were

This is surely ironic.

Kek has brought one-star ruination to this fake news publication.

this is some primo shit right here

>Jim Gaffigan
He does dad jokes, which wouldn’t be funny if anyone but him told them.
The really funny stuff is from guys in high school and college. Dad jokes are entertaining and make you chuckle. But the gut busting stuff that makes you hate people includig yourself is from young men.

Consultation with commies hurt by taking your time and contributing nothing.

Only lefty memes I've seen are usually just stolen Sup Forums memes with the Jew replaced by porky. They've also started pathetically aping fashwave. They're like animals, grovelling at the table for scraps, because they're too inept to create anything of their own.

You really think we aren't making those as well?

>burger awareness of the rest of the world

BECAUSE SHUT UP THAT'S WHY

>one star avg. review
RMYT

>taking the bait this hard
Stan Covfefe autism confirmed

The left literally are memes at this point.

Hilarious.

You plebian children are cute, for now.

>Winning
>The meme war
Good luck cuck

1:good luck lol, we also function as gatekeepers kike boy. Also you are about 30 years behind in meme tech
2:if by some miracle you put us on the back foot DOTR begins. And truthfully that's the outcome I want on a personal level.

But facts are racist!

>white fist

The author is clearly a nazi white supremist

B-b-but we wuz Romans n shit.

>nazi flag
>88

Maybe you know some interweb tricks, but that won't save you in the end.

Fucking casuals this is how you meme against Donald Trump

Heil Kek! White Power!

Nope my tannerite, body armor, M1 and my militia will.
You are about ten years to late to the party commie

I counter attack with facts about Israel.

But seriously, you don't even have a team irl. Gl. Your gonna need it out there kike boi

Israel? You mean the country most left-wing parties globally hate and are opposed to? The same country most right-wing parties constantly defend? Really makes you think.

> communism
> real communism

Know the difference. One of them has two words, if you can read one or both of them, you’re gonna get shot.

Don't try and tell me what I have irl sweaty.
You will fall in line in time.
You're 100 years late to stop your slow steady march to corruption

Not real lotion m8. Real lotion had never been tried.

> Stefan Kerifeke
> Stefan Kek

Which one of you did it ?

>Posted at 10:12pm