Where does he rank among the worst protagonist ever?

David Martin
David Martin

Where does he rank among the worst protagonist ever?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-tj_IzTJ2Y

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Before you.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

The anime might be shit (opinions) but why is he supposed to be a shit MC? There's only one episode where he goes full retard but that's it.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

He's not very likable but not terrible.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

He's terrible but he's still above aberrations like 98% of harem MCs, Yukiteru, and Inaho.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

He's dumb not to exploit his power to its fullest extent. He could've done a better job.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

There's an "alternate universe" chapter of the LN where he does. Things go to shit, Emilia becomes fully dependent on him, and tries to dress up as and act like Rem.

Charles Long
Charles Long

Post good MC who could've done a better job.

pic related
Would've easily won over anyone.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

and he gets literally beaten the shit out of for being one, and then many times after that, also humiliated and scammed.

seriously, despite all the shit this show gets, the mc is not one of the bad parts, at least not for me.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Any keikaku doori style MC really, but yeah he was based as fuck.

Matthew James
Matthew James

Meh, not really bad.
Started getting annoyed by him later on.
Not as cringey as others.
Especially shonen MC's are worse.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

You better hope for a season 2 then. Make sure to eat your words when it happens.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

What happens?

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

He starts treating people as set-pieces rather than people. Becomes a full sociopath. Lives around antire centuries of loops. Mega-perfectionist. Everyone hates and fears him and he broke all of his promises with Rem on betting himself as a person.

As per usual.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

MC becomes a turbo edgelord

sasuga japan

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

A bit vague.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Well that's what happens when you use RbD to your fullest extent. When you can re-spawn what is the use of forming relationships with people right?

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

He starts treating people as set-pieces rather than people. Becomes a full sociopath. Lives around antire centuries of loops. Mega-perfectionist. Everyone hates and fears him and he broke all of his promises with Rem on betting himself as a person.

Does he become an edgelord like Lelouch and Light? Then I approve.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

By this logic, Shinji from Eva must be shit too.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

But he is shit

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

He is, he was just unique at the time.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

RbD is a curse not a gift, you lose yourself when re-looping many times. Which is what Echidna and Satella wants anyhow.

Yeah he goes full kekaiku by having Emilia win the king candidacy and being used as a pawn since she can't do anything without Subaru's approval. Ram lost all her bantz with Subaru and started treating him as a cold superior since Subaru wormed his way up higher than Roswaal in the status ladder. He also blackmailed and manipulated a number of people, mostly Reinhardt and Felt causing both to dislike him. There there is best bro Otto who helped him escape out of prison leaving the faction because of how atrocious Subaru was, his final words being "Once, I thought of you as my friend". Then there is also Beatrice who Subaru forced out of her library but burning it. etc. etc.

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

he goes full kekaiku

I want to believe!

youtube.com/watch?v=K-tj_IzTJ2Y

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

What about that bitch girl whatever she was called, the one that had Shockmaster dude as her kinight, what happened to her?

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Priscilla is shady as fuck as always. Nothing changed with her since she is always winning.

David Johnson
David Johnson

forced out of her library but burning it
This is meanest thing he could ever do.

William Moore
William Moore

Well, yes.

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

Implying they will ever show that timeline

The only thing we will see in season 2 is him slowly turning into an archbishop and becoming an apostle of greed.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

He should just usurp the kingdom really.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Are you dumb?

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Truth to be told, most of the cast turn into bitches and whores once they lose something themselves. Subaru always pulled the shortest stick and died as result.

Technically, he can leave everything and go live a comfy life somewhere else. He happens to be a faggot himself so it will not get anywhere anyway.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

He kind of can't because Satella is a thing so.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Does he ever meet her personally?

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Everyone this is an AU ending in which he doesn't value his life. This is what happens when he decides to abuse his looping power. Subaru does NOT become a turbo edgelord in the main storyline
With a knight like Reinhard that's something impossible. Reinhard is the strongest thing in this series, even stronger than Satella.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Why didn't Subaru just tell his enemies about his condition so Satella could shut them up?

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

He's a pretty good protagonist. His personality is shit and unrelatable but this makes it easier to watch him suffer(enjoyable even). Even if I get put off him by his personality I still think he is a good MC since it is still early and he has plenty of room for character growth. I doubt he can be such a cuck for Emilia for much longer. It will be worth watching the sperg out when he takes the redpill and starts feeling shame for his lack of power over himself and pride.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Satella gains more and more presence the more he tries to tell someone about his ability. She would eventually manifest herself and consume the world with her shadows. She also has the ability to permakill Subaru so that would be a bad thing

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Right around here

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

He just needs to try harder.

Manipulate those anarchists and turn the whole kingdom into a fat civil war.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Nah it nearly happened when the residents and villages of the faction saw Subaru lost an eye. It didn't end well.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

I'm telling you, even with all of the 9 authorities absorbed Subaru couldn't hope to touch him, he'd easily sqaush that rebellion and turn everything to normal and with his ability to gain any divine blessings he wishes he could become the greatest king in eternity for Lugnica

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Because it only targets those who are dear to him not his enemies. If he qas able to do that Bete and the whale would be long dead.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Subaru is cute and has suffered enough. Please don't bully him.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

go to bed rem.

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

Yes. She tried to copy Rem who Subaru loved the most. Subaru got triggered and started bashing her, killing himself before he got absorbed and imprisoned.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

That is really really gay, how in the fuck can anyone enjoy this literal pile of shit that is this series?

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Rem who Subaru loved the most
What happened to Emilia?

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

She's a filthy dumb skank, she can't actually do anything on her own

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Subaru stops liking her because of that?

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

It isn't. Reinhard is the hero of the setting, he's the wishfullfilment MC this series was supposed to have. Reinhard is a hero and can ever only be a hero.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

Create a fat fucking mess and blame it on Reinhard so he commits suicide.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

So why is subaru stuck cleaning after his massive faggotry every single arc, for a hero he is completely fuck useless.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

No he still loves her, but once Rem is awakened from her coma Emilia will be sidelined so hard it won't even be funny.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

If Sasuke and Guts are a 10/10 and Naruto and luffy are a 1/10 I would say he is a 7.5/10

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Emilia was a by-product of Subaru's hero fantasy/complex which Rem rectified. Emilia was Subaru's silver-haired heroine of the story. He even got her to confess one time only for Subaru to backpedal hard.

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Because Reinhard isn't everywhere. Also, the witch cult is something I wouldn't underestimate. The Archbishop of Greed (third most powerful character in the series) has the ability to kill him with his op self-timestop ability.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

That's way too much credit, subaru is like a 2.5/10. Even when he actually stops being a meme he is still fairly retarded.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

I don't mind Rem being the one but where does that leave Emilia?

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Like I said, completely Fucking useless.

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Are you speaking with arc 4+ in mind or are you just talking about post from-zero Subaru from anime?

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Arc 4+ cause literal assrabbits and other assorted retardation.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

There are still people who don't realize that Subaru is the unwilling big bad of this series

Wew lad

Brody White
Brody White

Emilia can still be the main heroine without being the main love interest you know. Plus there is the Satella shit going on with her and the possible love spell Subaru has on her.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

unwilling

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

user you can't beat what has absolute offence and defence. If Greed didn't have a weakness he would be the strongest character in the entire series, and his weakness was well hidden.

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

*has for her

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

What are you talking about? He was pretty damn smart about everything and planned shit. Its just there is always something that fucks up his plans. Like wifebeater Roswaal for example.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Literally nobody expected assrabbits to happen. Plus Subaru was willing to cut off his arm, bite off his tounge, lose an eye lose 3 fingers and pull throwing knives implaned into his body to use as a weapon to fight, gain an advantage and info. Then killing himself/letting himself die when the losses for a loop gets too much.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

No way, Subaru a shit he isn't that shit.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

I really want to see how you could do arc 4+ any better than what Subaru did.

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Simple. Make a gun.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

I don't know if you are being serious or not.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Didn't he already treat people like NPCs when he first arrived? Talk about a fucking progression right there.

Angel King
Angel King

Yeah, with Reinhardt's possible motives that's probably going to do more good for Reinhardt than bad.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Or not be retarded and make him your pawn. Like what Subaru did.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Shinji is a beta weak little bitch for the entire series.

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

He isn't there yet so its unwilling. Once Subaru requests help from the Witches like Echidna and Daphene on how to make mabeasts like the white whale and great spirits like Puck is only then you can say at that point he is willing.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Best MC of 2016. Kazuma is close but not quite.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

For the record, why wouldn't it be possible to just make a gun? I know a modern firearm would be impossible, simply because of the difficulty of producing proper cartridges, but wouldn't some shit matchlock tube work as long as you knew how to make gunpowder?

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Can anyone spoonfeed me LN arc 4+? I was following until I realized theres no translations, has there been any progress or is it still dead?

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Go to the main Re:zero thread with the mega file

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Because a gun would be pretty fucking useless against things that Subaru is fighting against like immortal vampire Elsa. Other than that it takes too much time and effort that plus pre-requesite knowledge of other mechanisms to make an effective firearm that doesn't bounce off platemail.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

It isn't a matter of is it possible to make a gun but rather is it worth the valuable time and effort to make one?

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

You also forgot he let himself willingly get tortured by a witch to gain info.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Guns are useless in this setting against anyone who's serious. You think a gun can take down Reinhard or Julius? Elsa moves faster than bullets, for instance.

The point is that Subaru's so far behind, he can't physically catch up. Ever.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
<Witness the uncomeatable present.>
※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
<Witness the uncomeatable—

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

Worse than SHinji but better than Kirito.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Hes in the rank: Doesnt act like a human.
Id have easier time watching rezero if the canon was hes really a dog or an alien inside.

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Nah kazuma won when he enjoyed red wine between a couple g's quite literally unbeatable.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

This happens
Subaru's got authority of sloth (and greed in arc 5)
Subaru can read the gospel now
It's basically confirmed that Subaru will get all of the authorities and take his rightful place as the Cardinal of Sin.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Priscilla is gone off to do things with Pride

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

To be fair the Witches are a fun group to be around plus Subaru has the most entertaining conversations with them.

Girl: “By the way—'Baru. Are you a baddie?”
Subaru: “...be something you could tell me... what?”
The girl's legs sway and the chair rattles as she goes back and forth. She pouts.
Girl: “Iiii saaaaiiiiid,”
Girl: “Are you a baddie—or not a baddie. Which?”
Subaru: “Every human is a creature of sin, for which living cannot proceed devoid of victims. Thus, we may have become criminals upon the very instant of our conception in this world. But even so, people live. They are aware that although it produces victims, they cannot acquire things of worth without creating those victims... or such kind of philosophical banter feels pointless with a little girl but, is that what you mean?”

-------

Endless torture in the deepest ring of hell—which ends suddenly.
Woman: “With my fists, I'll restore the world! With my anger, I'll purify the world! My wrath, my healing fists, are how I answer!”
The next instant, the would shatters, broken to pieces by the force transferred through Subaru to the wall. The rain of punches stops, and next comes the feeling of something soft. He's back in the field with the tea party.
Subaru gets up and looks around, dumbstruck. The girl strides over to his side, patting her hair down, and glares at Subaru.
Woman: “Right arm!”
Subaru: “Hweh!? Uh, yesmaam!”
Subaru unconsciously raises his right arm at him being called, to find that his arm is properly back in place and everything to his fingertips is back and restored.
Woman: “Legs!”
Subaru: “Are there too. I can stand, walk, moonwalk!”
He hops up to his feet and indeed does a confirmatory moonwalk. The girl crosses her arms and nods with full satisfaction as she watches Subaru slide away across the field.

I wouldn't mind hanging out with such a chill group of psychopaths.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

to show that his legs work he does a moon walk
Subaru is fucking based.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

With a knight like Reinhard that's something impossible. Reinhard is the strongest thing in this series, even stronger than Satella.
The power to manipulate time is retarded OP.
It doesn't matter who he's against they will eventually make a mistake and then at this point he can exploit it.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Not that bad. He has gotten better.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

First and last, he's great because he's terrible.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

Hold on, why is reinhardt so op? Does he have a blessing of never losing at anything or something?

Austin Long
Austin Long

He's dumb not to exploit his power to its fullest extent. He could've done a better job.
Hes in the rank: Doesnt act like a human.
Simple. Make a gun.

Wow when people baited before they at least tried, so what is with this low quality bait.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Seems like a bunch of people here don't get the idea behind a zero to hero story.

Without a zero there is no hero.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Because he is the hero of the story, he is the guy that is supposed to the the op main character. You really didn't think that Subaru had the title of "Hero" in his world did you?

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Does he have a blessing of never losing at anything or something?

Yes. He literally has one.

Divine Protection of the Sword Saint: Reinhard has the ability to wish for any Divine Protection he wants.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

that's pretty cool actually

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

implying subaru isn't some useless shit npc
especially since it's clear satella is the villain.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Any Mc who's sole motivation is

muhh waifu

Is a garbage MC with no backbone

Subaru goes in to a whole new world full of possibilities and the only thing that drives him is his shitty waifu's, embarrassing man.

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

That shit npc is gathering souls of the damned and massing armies though. Not to mention his ties to Fugel and such.

Actually he's moved away from that. Its more muh faction now since he's carrying the burdens of everyone else and his adoptive daughters. Also his love for Emilia has ties to Satella so that's a thing.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Subaru goes in to a whole new world full of possibilities and the only thing that drives him is his shitty waifu's, embarrassing man.

That's Roswaal

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

Actually he's moved away from that.

Ehh really? I tried reading it and then all i got was more rem pandering and how he can't decide between emilia and rem for his shitty No.1 and then dropped it.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Yeah, while his main drivers are Emilia and Rem he has to take care of Petra's and Beatrice's promises not to mention he's the one handling most of the political talks now. Then there is hndling Otto and Gaaf while also trying to solve the personal problem of Ram and Roswaal. Then there is the objective of fixing Wilhelm's and Reinhardt's relationship.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Sounds like you read the first ten pages before dropping it.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

You also forgot the people of Watergate City and Sanctuary. Then there is Echidna and Satella to deal with.

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

You're making it sound as if i picked up from the start of the series. Not my fault even after the anime content they were dragging that still

William Wood
William Wood

So all that is just side objectives.

End of the day he's living and breathing to keep emilia and rem happy like a sad dog. The guy has nothing he wants to do for himself that isn't being a dog for them

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

You know with the Satella shit and Rem being labeled as an individual fighting against fate you'd think its a given that its kind of mandatory to drag it on for a big reveal.

Yes, because taking care and keeping the people he cares about alive is what a shitty human does.

Just like how he is taking care of the three children and everybody in his faction is him being a sad dog as well yeah? Not a leader or father or anything, oh no, not that.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Sorata at least is realistic.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

worst isekai pro, that's for sure

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

To be honest, last he ranked number 3 or 4 in the most liked male characters in a light novel. Subaru is supposed the be faulty as fuck in the beginning. But anons like to be spoonfed every bit of information or else they start shitposting about him for no reason.

It's true that he has made some terrible discisions and continues to do more in the future sometimes, (he is not perfect) but he improves his character and by god does he become based.

Logan White
Logan White

RE:Zero is a garbage show, but Subaru is far from worst protag. In fact, I'd put him just below Shinji level of deep, nuanced, and real. He would be better than Shinji if he didn't meme so much.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Yes, because taking care and keeping the people he cares about alive is what a shitty human does

Its what a boring protagonist is when that's the only thing he wants to do. He gets put in to fantasy land and now lives like a dog only wanting to protect his waifu's and would consider killing himself if one of them die at this point.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

What would make a non-boring protag then? Someone more self-insertable and angst I'm guessing?

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Not make him only wanting to live like a dog and then give him a purpose for himself only, which he also prioritises.

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

In isekai shows? I want Tony Montana levels of crazy.

David Ross
David Ross

Well, there is always the gospel for that sort of thing.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Subaru goes on trial before the court when?

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

I think he's an annoying cunt, but he's not offensively bad, ie. typical harem protagonist tier

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

He's pretty dumb and does things without thinking. But it seems to be done on purpose, he's the typical idiotic hero archetype except he didn't realize he isn't in a shonen where you can win with determination and the power of friendship.

His development is fun to follow and he definitely has more going for him than typical dense harem protagonists.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

implying OP is a protagonist

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Huey is based as fuck, but what about Juuzawa Juu?

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

End of the day he's living and breathing to keep emilia and rem happy like a sad dog
I'm not sure if you're trolling or just retarded, but Rem can literally not be happy, she's a potato.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Take note the IP didn't change when these were posted

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

imagining scarface shooting up some elvish hitmen because he fucked over Gandalf on some drug deal

10/10 would watch the fuck out of it

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Not as bad as Shinji.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

I know exactly what to do if I got thrown into such a world abruptly

Don't be a /v/ermin fedora tipper, alright?

Colton White
Colton White

Sometimes people like jump in a thread to call someone a faggot before they address the initial topic.
You're a dumb faggot.
IP count +1

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

MOTHERFUCKING ROLEX AS A POOWERUP
Based Juuzawa the King is based.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

He would also bang his harem.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Why fight Reinhardt when Subaru can easily convince him to join his cause?

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

I hated him long before that.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

His strong attraction towards Emilia might be explained since Subaru has a side to him, which is in love with Satella. That love for Satella might or even is just as much as Satella loves Subaru. That might explain his attraction

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Stop self-inserting. Subaru isn't a wish-fulfillment character.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Forgot to add this
Satella is a silver haired half elf. That's all we know. And Subaru is a good MC.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

Forgot to add this
Satella is a silver haired half elf. That's all we know. And Subaru is a good MC. The author makes him like this, but he really gets hiss shit together. His character is just this rotten user. if season 2 does come ever, it will explain it

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

How did this happen?

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

And for how long can you guarantee he wont turn on you eventually?

Yeah getting rid of him is better.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

look mom, I posted it again!

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Except Carmilla

Subaru: “That's not really getting to the point or actually no before that...”
Camilla's manner of speech irks Subaru. >Seeing his gaze spontaneously turn harsh, a huge shudder runs through Camilla's body and she winds up hugging her head.
Camilla: “Sto... d-don't, hit me...”

------

Camilla: “E-everyone's... ganging up, to... pick on me, is what... they're doing. Echidna-chan's ddoing it. She's, is, she's awful... aw... awful.”
Subaru: “Can you not hear that I'm telling you to listen!!”
Subaru attempts to shout, when he notices that his lungs are squeezed of air and his voice is frail. Notices it, but his lovebent rage is far more important and instantly dispels that fact from his considerations. Suffocation was a trivial matter when faced with something so annoying it makes him want to claw at his own chest.
He'd shut that whiner's mouth, slap her with all the anger and suffering he had, make her
comprehend just what she had d—

Poor Carmilla.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Did you not understand the point of Eva?

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

better MC in all ways

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

the true evangelion of our time

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

BUMP. GOOD THREAD

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

How do people still don't understand this? It's not like he can control this ability. Whenever he tries to tell someone the Witch shows up and reminds him that he isn't allowed to to that. He can't control what she does. Maybe she tries to kill him maybe she just kills someone dear to him to break his will. He can't just walk up to an enemy try to tell him his ability and think that the witch would just them.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Light or Lelouch would have found a way to pull it off, Subaru just sucks.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

You have to try harder than that to trigger someone.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Try having a witch constantly monitor anything you do and think about. It's impossible for him to tell anything.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

doubting their keikaku

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

He's basically discount Okabe.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

No Wishiwashi or Basculin
Hell not even a Magikarp

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Not going to say that my opinion isn't bias in any way. Because I fanboyed like a fucking 8 year old over pokemon with this show. But I found Subaru to be more real of a character, because he'ed fuck up. He'ed get full of himself, break down, be stubborn even if he was wrong. He doesn't fucking suddenly know exactly what to do, how to do it and then somehow keep a calm head about everything. They took an to an extent average Joe and put this enourmus pressure on him that he's never dealt with before. You do that to people, and they'll eventually break... You take him power into account, and if people had that kind of power then it would go to their head... And to top it off, he can't tell nobody. So he's forced to bottle all of this up until he just snaps... That's why I think that Subaru is an amasing MC, Because of how well they made him "Not special"

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Look mom! See how contrarian am i! xDDDD

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

I liked him when the author wasn't making him clinically retarded for the sake of the narrative.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

He was always retarded but he was right anyway.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Without a doubt he is the worst

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

he is not the 1st for sure
he suck so much he will never reach the first place in anything, not even for the "Worst Protagonist Ranking"

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

I wan(t) the knot

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

dat gluttony butt

buttony

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Our guy teir

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit