The New Big Three

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

More likely a narutard type. SoL fags wouldn't give much shit about wsj.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

someone who can read moon, it's the best that i can get atm, sleepy as fuck

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Doesn't seem to be father and son in the literal sense. 父 is a rather formal usage, much closer to meaning 'father' than the informal 'dad'. And of course, 父 has a wider range of connotation and can apply to more than just a literal father. Especially since he calls Ichigo his child of darkness 闇, with 子 being a rather general term for kid.

I don't pay full attention to bleach though, just going by what the texts say and what those usually implies: mainly metaphorical.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

I wasn't the guy who posted that originally dude get over yourself. I was just saying he's tiny like every other thing on there that isn't the "new big 3"

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

I went to an anime con and there were so many fucking people cosplaying Haikyuu characters, it was ridiculous.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Haikyuu manga is only popular in Japan. Everywhere else people are only watching the anime. It's easy to forget it's successful in Japan because both manga and anime threads are dead as fuck on Sup Forums. It's understandable because there is really nothing to talk about except predicting the outcome of a match which can get really repetitive.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Yeah Haikyuu didn't break out in America like TG and OPM. It's only popular among fujo.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

no ichigo

My fucking sides

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit