IT MIGHT HAPPEN FOLKS

NEVER LOSE HOPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnSTeSU5dXM
sankyo-fever.co.jp/special/smm/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah right after Kaiji S3 and Heroman S2

I hope it doesn't just to see Haruhifags suffer

Doesn't matter anyway since the animation will he significantly different and they probably won't have the same VA.

>inb4 it will be another endless eight

I'm happy as long as they get crispin freeman back.

>being a dubfag

>being a subfag.

Sugita is the only Kyon, fuck off.

Maybe after Index III.

Don't know him, but I bet he sucks as kyon.

Freeman's dub of this scene was trash
youtube.com/watch?v=NnSTeSU5dXM

At the rate we are going, it's more likely to see hokuo no ken III than more haruhi.

Since they seem to be giving sequels to shit that is already over and doen't need sequels.

Never

It might be...

8 CAFES!!!!

see you guys in 2018

>NIP NONG CHING CHONG!
im not one of those people who pretend that voice acting that they don't understand is really great.

sankyo-fever.co.jp/special/smm/index.html
It's over

Pachinkofags won again

That's the old one, fuck off.

>implying animation is an issue
>implying they won't bring back the old VAs since they even came back for the Yuki spinoff a couple years ago.

Don't say that.

my dad season 3 is coming right after pic related and he works at nintendo

It's going to be a pachinko

LOL

Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

FUCKING STOP THIS YOU SCRIPTFAG

I don't believe this anymore

You can stop anytime, you know?

S3fags BTFO

Boy I'm going to fucking end you

no, fuck, fuck you

Is this the third time?

The words themselves are only a small part of what voice acting is all about, and even then, the script is what determines that in most cases.

It's the annunciation of the words and the tone of the voice that are the heart and soul of voice acting. And even then, you have the sound of the voice itself.

You're literally retarded.

Guys! Whats going on with the official site!? Maybe they will announce something! I cry every year

Haruhi was 16 in 2007.

Then she's almost in her thirties by now.

How it was called? Christmas Cake? How appropriate.

Pachinko is old and busted
we cafe now.

It's going to be Pachinko

As pathetic as the chances are, there's still a bigger chance of getting a Haruhi S3 than there is of getting Honoka to ever appear in the flesh in Love Live again.

Sunshine is better.

Was honoka the one with the scandal
I feel bad for her

>Announcement is a new song.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>implying the men in their twenties watching late-night cartoons of ten years ago aren't the men in their thirties playing pachinko today

No, fuck you. I love Aqours but the shitty anime doesn't do them justice.

Yeah, I honestly don't care if her VA was involved in that stuff or not, her voice was too beautiful to throw away but Japan didn't recognize that and it's all over now.

I would set fire to an orphanage to see Despera.

But it's not? That was announced a week ago.

There's a livestream today, a BD release, and a song release.

The day isn't even over yet user.

I honestly fucking hate the idol business
VAs die of japanese cold lonely and alone because of retarded otakus who denounce 3DPD but can't accept that VAs are also 3D and not their waifu
They probably have to suck old man dick too.

>lonely and alone

Doesn't Aya still do songs for Kyoani sometimes? Maybe they'll get over it now that lonely VAs are dropping like flies

>a BD release
Again? They already released the complete series on BD twice.

To die lonely is to die without friends or a lover. To die alone is to die physically alone without anyone by your side. They do both.

see

Hirano Aya's career was hurt by the whole shenanigan she was involved in, but it didn't keep her from getting new roles (e.g. in Girls und Panzer) and she remains voicing Haruhi in all the Haruhi spinoffs.

Nitta Emi on the other hand seems to be falling completely out of the business since her scandal is treated on a whole other level. Her voice role for the main heroine of AstralAir was completely replaced by another VA for the sequel, which is a fucking travesty. It's over, and I'm sad it has to be this way.

Was Emi even involved in it though? And I can't really see why it would be treated as something more serious since she wasn't actively involved in this.

This.

any examples?

Also, fuck you.

Bumping this shit because we need to keep Haruhi meme magic alive.

BELIEVE

Can't think of many VAs but idols kill themselves all the time because of how shitty and restrictive the industry is. Japanese celebrity culture a shit.

How long will Kadokawa get away with trolling fans twice a year?

it really does

>Freeman's dub of this scene was trash
No it wasn't.