The Great Replacement: Thread 2

Hi Sup Forums,

I'm developing map of declining white populations in cities across Europe, North America and Australasia.

Link: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ZqhiW34qWdj3F1fZZ4ylJY1KJnE

If anybody from Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands or anywhere else can find some relevant statistics (preferably over time) please post them in this thread.

German speakers, are you able to provide some relevant figures (I think from 1997) from this study?:

gesis.org/fileadmin/upload/forschung/publikationen/gesis_reihen/Blickpunkt/5/muenz.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25722053
thelocal.no/20120313/half-of-oslo-dwellers-immigrants-by-2040
npdata.be/BuG/292-Hemel/
service.destatis.de/DE/karten/migration_integration_regionen.html
ssb.no/en/innvandring-og-innvandrere/nokkeltall/immigration-and-immigrants
statline.cbs.nl/statweb/publication/?vw=t&dm=slen&pa=37296eng&d1=a&d2=0,10,20,30,40,50,60,(l-1),l&hd=160114-1555&la=en&hdr=g1&stb=t
npdata.be/Data/NIS/Bevolking/1907-1987/Fiches-gemeenten/02-Gewest-Brussel.htm
rivm.nl/media/profielen/profile_772_Eindhoven_demografie.html
allochtonenmeter.nl/
parisedc.com/population-by-raceethnicity/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield#Demography
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_en_France#.C3.89poque_contemporaine
saphirnews.com/Carres-musulmans-la-situation-dans-le-Rhone-69_a8397.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dortmund#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't those countries all have hate speech laws? :^)

Yes. In fact, the UK, Germany and Sweden have recently announced major investment of taxpayers money into anti-hate laws and campaigns aimed to diminish "far-right" hate speech online.

only for natives. If you're an inbred shitskin, you can call for jewish or native genocide as much as you want.
god I wish that was an exaggeration, I could cry right now...
>be belgium
>literally a non-country
>3 massive riots and plunderings by arab subhumans in 2 weeks
>((((christian)))) minister of education decides that subhumans don't need to speak dutch in school
>thinks this will make them learn Dutch better
our 200 or so ministers (for about 11mil ppl) are creating hell on earth, but they wont have to live with the demons they create... Or so they think. I hope every fucking minister will get gangraped by a pack of sandniggers. Oh how we will laugh.

This is what exponential growth looks like.

Oslo has 13% immigrants. It's not soon to be majority non white.

picrel

2014: "30.4% are immigrants or those born to immigrant parents"

>Source: bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25722053

2040: "Immigrants are set to make up almost half of Oslo's population by 2040, according to Statistics Norway, new figures show, prompting an immediate call for more restrictive immigration policies from Progress Party leader Siv Jensen."

>Source: thelocal.no/20120313/half-of-oslo-dwellers-immigrants-by-2040

the green line says France, but is actually composed of north-african/arab subhumans.

Do we fight or flee? Should I learn Polish, Hungarian or Russian for when I inevittably get shoah'ed by the religion of peace?

Can we import some based budhists to kickstart the cleansing?

Numbers for Antwerp:

1990: 20% immigrants
2014: 42,7% immigrants

>Source: npdata.be/BuG/292-Hemel/

Bundesamt für Statistik has dashed out a very extenive immigrant map recently. You can even filter for which ethnicity lives where.
service.destatis.de/DE/karten/migration_integration_regionen.html

Hopefully they start chimping out in major city's where they have 50+% marrocans and that will redpill the rest of the country

Merci.

When you say "Immigrants" do you mean "of an immigrant background"

I want to be as clear as possible.

Danke shoen.

A lot of them are europeans from Poland, Lithuania and Sweden. Also deportations are currently skyrocketing.

>that will redpill the rest of the country
wishful thinking. 3 major chimp-outs in 3 weeks and our minister of Edjucayshun decides that the shitskins don't have to speak human anymore in schools...

in 2 weeks, that is

That must be the biggest lie, because your number doesn't match reality. Some parts really are 100% sandniggers, other are just 30-50%.

Here is the Norwegian Statistical Bureau figures for immigration (and it's even in English):

ssb.no/en/innvandring-og-innvandrere/nokkeltall/immigration-and-immigrants

>tfw the breaking point isn't even close yet

i can't wait anymore desu

Thank you.

I'm trying to find info for Stavinger and other major urban areas, though it looks like the vast majority of the immigration in Norway is focused in Oslo.

>Also deportations are currently skyrocketing
No. When deportations goes up from 5 deportations to 15, the only skyrocketing is percentwise, and extremely misleading.

country is fucked mate
we're not too far behind

>statline.cbs.nl/statweb/publication/?vw=t&dm=slen&pa=37296eng&d1=a&d2=0,10,20,30,40,50,60,(l-1),l&hd=160114-1555&la=en&hdr=g1&stb=t
This should have all you need.

Good work bruv - keep it up an bump

Is there any information available for individual cities?

E.g. Eindohven, Alkmaar, Arnhem, Groningen?

Friends who always voted left are changing their mind. I know politicians aren't but the people will

They only say with foreign origin.
But i have another look

Thanks. Only, different studies record the data differently.

Some say "born outside the country", some say "foreign background", some say "foreign citizens" etc

We have truth on our side, so I want to be careful to make sure it is the truth I am displaying.

they don't care
most politicians are old farts that don't care what the next generation will deal with, what matters is that they're rich off jewish bribes and funding right now and when the world colapses they'll be long dead
it's the whole boomer situation all over again

AP is polling 21% in latest polls. H is currently the biggest. Frp is third. SP, the closet anti-immigration party is in fourth. Don't be suprised if SP join forces with H next election. AP won't be in the government for a long time.

This is a great idea. If it can be made into an animation showing the decline of white population over the years, that would be useful

I don't think I'll be able to animate it, however my intention is to provide evidence of a decline in every case.

Example:

United Kingdom > Oldham

- 1981: 95.3% White
- 1991: 91.3% White
- 2001: 71% White British
- 2011: 55.4% White British

>implying germans don't want this

pic very related

Animation would be great but a graph is basically the same but less fancy.
This is Brussels.

>Source: npdata.be/Data/NIS/Bevolking/1907-1987/Fiches-gemeenten/02-Gewest-Brussel.htm

Does "Migratieachgrond" mean "immigrant background"?

>volkstod
lmao

I guess there is still hope...

translation for non-dutch speaking (poll on website)
>What do you think? Should non-native students be allowed to speak their mother tongue in class and the schoolyard?
>yes, seems good for the students (6%)
>no, Dutch should be the only language in school (94%)
>11906 votes

yes

bump

Your people aren't even redpilled on Walloons, and demonized Flemish separatists. Morocoons are infinitely worse then them, so there is no hope for cities unless you fall into civil war. May God help you in these troubling times.

Yes

looking at it like this hits hard man.... :(

There's gonna be a combination of our social security collapsing + the disappearance of the babyboomers (20% of the white population gone in 20 years) that will trigger the kebabocaust.

Question for Dutch-speaking posters:

How would I go about finding the percentage of Eindhoven citizens with an immigrant background?

What words / terms could I use to search?

I am trying to find a figure from the 90s, one from the 00s, and one recent one if possible.

No ethnics stats allowed in France.
But my country might be, in my opinion, near to 85-80% white. Closer to 80% than to 85%

Can you please do Scotland? We are quite white but Glasgow is getting Paki’d more and more.

Non-western percentage of population
Orange line is Eindhoven, green state, blue holland
>Source: rivm.nl/media/profielen/profile_772_Eindhoven_demografie.html
(last graph)

Forgot to add, I am not a separatist fag so factor in White British instead of just White Scottish for it.

allochtonenmeter.nl/

Only thing you need is a 4 digit zipcode

No real point, as Glasgow is still 83% White British as of 2011. I'm only including places where there a rapid decline is taking place.

Any stat from Marseille, Lyon, Montpellier, Nice or other big cities in France ?

parisedc.com/population-by-raceethnicity/

And are these stat completely true ?
Where are north african/arabs stats ?

Just added a figure of 40% Muslim (2011) for Marseille, which is from a George Soros Open Society study.

It's quite frustrating with France, as it's very diffucult (for me anyway) to find "native french" or "white" categories. And "muslim" doesn't cover non-white christians.

In Marseille unlike Paris, it's mostly full of arabs, but not that much niggers.
Maybe the city is less that 50% white i think.
Same as many cities in south of France.

How would a French speaker say "immigrant background"

contexte de l'immigration?

"issu de l'immigration"

You should be citing your sources from the Office for National Statistics (who conduct the Census), rather than Wikipedia/news articles where applicable.

Fair enough, perhaps you should include Huddersfield in your map though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield#Demography

Thank you.

I'm searching google for things like:

"issu de l'immigration" AND "Paris" AND "Pour Cent"

But yeah, around 65% white in Paris, it's far better than i could ever expected.
Well it depends if it is for the "Great Paris", or just the city.

For the UK I am using the census records (as made available by the relevant local councils).

The UK is by far the best (alongside the US and Canada) at recording this stuff, as they include not only ethnicity but also "white british" since 2001. Very easy to track trends over time with this data.

Huddersfield is a difficult one.

The wiki articles, I've noticed, often cite one figure in the article, but in the link associated with that figure the figure is actually very different. Not sure why that happens but it's quite worrying.

Also Huddersfield is difficult as there is no Huddersfield-specific data on the census that I'm aware of, it just measures "Kirklees" which means the city figures are lowered by the surrounding rural area. I am trying, for example, to find a figure for Dewsbury (where the suburb of Savile Town, for example, is around 96% Asian) but I'm having no luck as it's lumped in with Kirklees.

Well, kinda hard too to find clearly good datas.
This is the only thing we have left actually to estimate the % of non whites in France.

Maybe in 5 years the laws will change if right wing candidate is elected.
But in 5 years, we might be at least 75% white, but we could go under 80%.

Look up the city of Marseilles in France, that's gotta be minority white.

I think so too.
Maybe a bit less than 50% white actually.

la guerre des races maintenant

I just google-translated that and got "national death". I see that they wrote "we" in English for some reason, I take it they want their language extinct too? are these creatures leftwing extremists or are they German normies?

De Gaulle.

Even kneeling in front of this man wouldn't be enough to beg his pardon for what you have done to his country.

If any French anons could help find any statistics for Lyon, Paris, Marseille and any other highly-"diverse" French cities it would help a great deal.

Or any national statistics, e.g. "x% of children under 12 are of an immigrant background"

Contributing

Continued

Dump

Thanks. Fortunately US data is pretty clear, although often "White" is not differentiated from "Non-Hispanic White" which is rather frustrating.

The US portion of the map will take some time to update thoroughly, considering how many cities are now majority non-white.

Are most Americans (or Sup Forums users) aware of who coined the term "Melting Pot"?

Relevant data aka motive.

Juden

But to answer your question, no. Most Americans take it for granted from my experience.

Are there any official stats for Italy that don't come from our (((government))), since they have the funny tendency to greatly downplay numbers

I'm amazed that the Pakistani % isn't much higher.

From my understanding Italy's major cities haven't been effected too badly yet. If I'm wrong I can update the map with any statistics Italian anons can provide.

I'm from Milan, and trust me, the official "80% Italian and 10% European immigrants, 10% extra EU immigrants in the city" figure is no where near the truth. We have a shitton of illegals that don't show up on stats. I don't think it's possible to find realistic stats about this

So why for the fuck sake that fucktard Verhoffstadt is punishing Poland when literally this happes on his own backyar?

Can someone explain?

Fucking vienna worthless shit stain of idiocy.
It pisses me off soo much.

((Wikipedia))
>Les villes françaises où vivent le plus grand nombre de musulmans sont Roubaix, dans la banlieue de Lille (10 à 20 % de la population), Toulouse (10 à 25% de la population) Marseille (10 à 20 %), Besançon (13 %)43, Paris (10 à 15 %) et Lyon (8 à 12 %)
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_en_France#.C3.89poque_contemporaine

see >Population d'origine maghrébine and >Projection

saphirnews.com/Carres-musulmans-la-situation-dans-le-Rhone-69_a8397.html

estimation of the number of Muslims in the Rhône Alpes region + the number of mosques

We call all brown people "Paki" so it can make foreigners think we mean it literally.

Well well well. Now who's the one who has to suck muslim cock to stay alive?

Why is it that actual pakis in Britain are so god damn poor and nigger tier, whilst Indians in Britain are mostly middle class and more well behaved?

Not defending Indians, they should still leave without a doubt, but that's something I realised when I lived in England

>that fucking Britain

Brits wtf, explain yourselves.

Islam has a lot to do with it. For example, 50% of British Pakistanis (Muslim) marry their first cousin. This leads to their child being 13 times more likely of being born with a serious deformity / illness.

>Also deportations are currently skyrocketing.
I don't see any effect of that on the streets.

We are very good at keeping records of demographics compared to countries like France where it is illegal. Makes us look worse but yeah, it is quite bad.
Dortmund?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dortmund#Demographics

they are left wing extremists. But there are very many of them

Nice one, thanks.

With German figures, I'm trying (as best I can) to try and find previous records also to show the decline.

>With German figures, I'm trying (as best I can) to try and find previous records also to show the decline.

if oyure not german good luck it is extremely hard