Why is it that almost every American I see have these big nice houses?

I know people here who makes shittons of money and lives alone but can barely afford a proper house of their own, and when they do they still have mortgage that wont be payed off untill 20-40 years. People well into their 20 and even 30 still live with their parents.

Is American real estate just really cheap?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/69471207_zpid/globalrelevanceex_sort/39.246977,-94.599796,39.21307,-94.654727_rect/13_zm/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZT5mQLy5C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no fuck off were full

my sister just bought a nicer house than that at 28 on a social worker's salary who took 10 years to get her degree

Depends on where.
My house was $145,000 where I live.
It would easily be $2-4 million in California.

Average American is paying way less taxes than someone in Norway.

And yes real estate can range from very cheap to most expensive in the world depending on where you live. 200k$ in Oklahoma will get you a huge house with land but it would barely be a down payment on a house in San Francisco.

In the Twin Cities, which doesn't have an inflated coastal market. A house like that is between 250-300K.

Not a typical starter home. That would be the home if you step up in your late 40's, you have a really good career, or a viable double income situation.

stop watching tv faggot

take a qick look how many homeless there are und just shut up

They have tons of land and can afford to build them

Because they are made of cardboard

Because the houses are made of plywood. They fall apart.

Of course American real estate is best in the world! China could compete but their communists so the citizens can't own anything anyways. Russia too, but they have shitty neighbors all around them! Other places might have country side to settle on, but not as much and not as much good usable land either.

Hard work and not living in California or NYC.

The houses are built with popsicle sticks and glue, you can hear people washing dishes all the way across the house through two closed doors and up a flight of stairs.

>tfw living in California
>tfw property tax fucks my ass

You can buy a nice house like that in the suburbs for $300,000. My parents did.

it's far away from the city though. 45 minutes to 1 hr drive, so that's the disadvantage

>tfw comfy Tennessee
>tfw no property tax

OP you posted a normal to maybe slightly above average sized American house.

This is what we consider to be a large house:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/69471207_zpid/globalrelevanceex_sort/39.246977,-94.599796,39.21307,-94.654727_rect/13_zm/

It's over 5,000 square feet, price is under $500k. So it is still pretty expensive, would cost about $1800 per month in mortgage payments to live there.

>City being far away
>Disadvantage

tfw you pay $2600 for a 2b/2ba townhouse in nigger infested DC metro area :(

No private property allowed in commiefornia KEK

Unless you're a farmaboo, it's nice to be near the city

That is a house of shit. That is a product of suburban sprawl and many millennial are victim to this. They will know in the future that the home in worth nothing but the land it sits on which is already owned is being paid off forever

worst jew shit ever recently is the term "mcmansions" ied by dirty leftist academia

lmao at paying over $1000 per month to share a building with another family or whoever. I kid, I know how it is out there. And the sad truth is you're in a way better position than people renting apartments for over $1000

I bought and paid off a nice house in the states by the time I was 25. It was a split level home, 4 bedrooms 3 baths, 2 living rooms and a two car garage. It was around 2500sqft (about 233m2) with a huge front and back yard.

For this, I paid $140k USD. However, to be fair I got it right after the market collapsed and people were all belly up on their mortgages.

I just recently sold the home for 73k profit.

Cheap timber and a fuck ton of space, also you cunts care way too much about masonry. GIve it up already, join the speed square circ saw revolution.

you can have private property but anything over an acre and youre going to have to spread your cheeks for the state

Ho ho ho merry Christmas and fuck ISIS ho ho ho merry Christmas and fuck ISIS ho ho ho merry Christmas and fuck ISIS ho ho ho merry Christmas and fuck ISIS.

>Commiefornia
>Private property
>Build fireplace
>Go to jail

whats wrong with fireplaces or woodmstoves?

America is a big country, so we have lots of land. Most Europeans don't know this, because they think New York and San Francisco are the pinnacle of American society and never travel elsewhere.

will be funny when globalist billionaires move to your country chang

>mfw you can get charged a fine for not raking pine needles off the ground by the fucking fire department
the jewwing doesnt stop here

I don't believe you, because 18+10=28, she would have just started working and would be more concerned with student loans than a house.

Don't let the looks fool you; they are cheaply made, overpriced, cookie cutter, mass produced homes in neighborhoods with 5 or 6 floorplans to choose from. Slab homes where you can hear your neighbor fart in the middle of the night.

Vast areas of California has completely banned fireplaces.
Grandfathered fireplaces can not be lit.
The CARB has literal police wandering around looking for chimney smoke.
Its like the fucking UK and TV license police.

I like my mass manufactured house, cookie cutter house ...

It's nice because when you drive around the neighborhood, it feels cohesive. Everyone has one of the same 6 houses

I could probably make a hole in that house wall with a sledgehammer
or just smash windows a couple times with brick and you're in
why americans live in such houses? isn't your country 50% black? it will take like 1 minute for angry negro mob to break into your house and decapitate your family
unless this is part of your jewish overlords master plan

What? Really? How the hell does that work?

>turning away whites
american education

Depends on where you live, our house in Ohio is about 45 minutes east of cincinnati. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, two car garage, barn, covered porxh, about 3200 square feet on a 2 acre plot for 160K USD. Construction is high quality, better than here in Spain, at least.

Thats what the guns are for.

because this country is ludicrously opulent.

that's only cool when white countries like Australia say it, nigger.

This

The first reason is taxes and income
The second is most of these houses are built like legos, you can get the same shit in denmark probably just look up Assemlby houses or something like that
In Slovenia these houses start at around 50-60k the only thing you need to have is land

60% of americans have less than 1000$ in savings.

Are you thinking of manufactured housing?
(Typically referred to in Burgerland as 'mobile homes')

guns are for mass shootings

No, these are "mass produced houses"

The real estate company will have 5 or 6 different house plans, and they'll build 100 or 200 of them in a pre-made neighborhood. Then you can buy them and they're much cheaper than normal houses.

They do this over and over so a lot of these manufactured neighborhoods are close together in suburbs

Dont know the exact term, its the houses that are built on site like legos
We call them "Montažne hiše" which bascally translates to Assembled houses

Anything for individual profit. I'd sell my mother to a nigger rape pit if it meant 400k

Depends on what's important to you.
I've been in San Diego for 5 years and I can't stand it anymore. I'm heading back to rural Ohio in the coming months.

Not really how framing works. Most you get prefabbed is rafters.

of polish police

But American houses are made out of wood, cardboard and duct tape. Most of the US doesn't have Winters like we do.
If you were to build something like that in Germany, or Europe in general, it would be very cheap too. Their population density is also a fuckton smaller so buying land in the US is a lot cheaper aswell.

ok have fun

Those things are made of matchsticks and cardboard so-called "built to code", which is earthquake proof. But 'murica has a much bigger hurricane problem and they blow away at the slightest gust of wind lol.

Weather in many northern cities is the same it worse than in Germany. Also housing construction is great quality at a much lower price than in Europe, depending on where you live, of course.

They need to be earthquake proof incase their neighbour falls out of the obesity scooter.

These houses are really cheap here, also they are completely "green" so winters dont really pose a problem
How much do they cost in germoney?

>Winters
Holy crap Hans, do we have to compare winters now?
Vast chunks of the country have brutal subzero, snowfilled, windswept winters.

Full of niggers and spics?

Yeah, full of niggers and kikes.

townhouses are the cucks of homes. only thing worse is a (((condo))).

i'm saving up to move out to the boonis and truly achieve comfy status

A "decent" house, about 300k€, but thats here in my region, which is tinyvillageville.
Bigger towns/cities, the your have to multiply that price several times.

we've been saying that for a long time faggot
also friendly reminder that we have the most white people of all countries in the world

McMansion?

Kek how the fuck can these houses be so expensive? Are you talking about brick houses or the american type?

Those houses are basically made of cardboard, and they're located in the endless sprawl of american cities. People who live in those suburbs often have to spend 2-3 hours EACH WAY sitting in traffic because of inefficient planning. And they have to take the car for everything: grocery shopping, going to the movies, going out to dinner, and so on.

> And they have to take the car for everything: grocery shopping, going to the movies, going out to dinner, and so on.

Everyone takes their car for everything, even in the middle of the city

>houses made of fake wood are higher quality than solid houses made of bricks
Sure man. Btw you have to go back.

Lol these sour grapes. The houses here can be very well built. Has nothing to do with the country and more to do with the developer

t. Just bought a townhouse in San Diego, $336k for for 974ft2

9% sales tax. Also no state income tax

If only we could adopt it nationwide.
>Totally for the Fairtax

We use the nigs as our own personal entertainment and the mexicans build all our roads and buildings. Pretty cushy. Your immigrants are only good for blowing you up, kek

The hilarious thing is that Americans think the opposite about Europeans -- they live in poor, decrepit homes.

The "Europoor" meme is ancient. It comes from American tourists in the 80's/90's going to Europe and seeing these tiny, moldy, damp 800 year miles of rocks you live in, and assuming everyone is poor.

That sounds depressing af. I'd kill myself if I had to take a car to do anything. Also imagine if for some reason you can't drive, you'd be forever depending on others driving you around like a little kid. How horrible. No wonder you burgers are all depressed or psychotic and pumping yourself full of drugs 24/7

I fucking love my car.
It is associated with freedom - freedom of movement.
I go where I want, when I want, how I want.

Well, american houses are made of paper and duct-tape.
I could literally drive my car through your house, and the car wouldnt even have a dent on it.

On average, a european brick house is at least a couple times more expensive than american houses.
not to mention half of europe gets really fucking hardcore winters, heating the houses for a few months a year isnt cheap, either.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZT5mQLy5C4

I always LOL at the american hurricanes and tornado news.
This shit would barely touch my house, but leaves entire american cities looking like it was hit with a nuclear missile.

This. If I didn't have a car I'll be depressed staying home all day.

ISIS KIDPANNED SANTA

> Also imagine if for some reason you can't drive, you'd be forever depending on others driving you around like a little kid

Yes, I remember when I couldn't drive for 6 months. It was awful and I felt depressed and shitty

It is nice, but when people lose the ability to drive, their life quality drops to nothing. Old people, people with disabilities, etc

you only need 10% down payment
and its pretty ez to get a loan if you are white.

where i live, virginia
99% of the houses are brick
the 1% are the new mcmansions
made from fiberboard

You've fallen for the wheeled jew. Instead of paying a 100 a year for a subway ticket or a bus, you are stuck paying off a 20 thousand dollar car.

I was extremely jealous how much more fun going out on a date with a girl is in a European city than it is in a US one. You can actually walk to a decent restaurant then to a decent bar. Here you would be driving for 15 minutes to each place you go.

Permanent resident ex-pat. I own my apartment here in Spain. Construction is not as good as it should be for 290k Euros.

>freedom of movement
>as long as you can afford a car
>and are old enough
>and are physically able to drive
>and the country spends literal gorillions on a socialized highway system
wow what a shitty concept of freedom you have

>You've fallen for the wheeled jew. Instead of paying a 100 a year for a subway ticket or a bus, you are stuck paying off a 20 thousand dollar car.
Seconding this. Also don't forget the gasoline jew.

>Payments
Buy only used. Do research.
I paid my car 2 years after I bought it. Owned it 15 years now, put 150,000 more miles on it.
Still can dragrace.

my shitty 1800s era flat cost about 320k $.
and I hear its even worse in Norway.

>one slice of a whole continent, sea to sea
>only 320 million people
do you even have any idea how sparsely NA is populated compared to western europe?

>that house
>big
That's the average lower-middle-class house.

>all these butthurt europoors
>i-its made of cardboard
kek

Yes and we'd like to keep it that way.

I'd still rather have public transportation as an option. It's nice being able to just walk around all night and be able to hit all the places I want to go. That isn't really possible in the US without a car. Everything is too spaced out.

Brick houses of course, if you built a american style house here people would think you're poor.
But most of the price of the house is still the property itself. Population density is very high here, even in the rural areas, so properties are expensive as heck.

>implying we want to live in a caricature of a country house, surrounded by more caricatures of countryhouses as far as the eye can see and sit in traffic for 6 hours every day
yeah thanks I'm fine with my comfy apartment.