Russians, Jews and Germans are depraved degenerate satan-cult-following nations of killers, liars...

Russians, Jews and Germans are depraved degenerate satan-cult-following nations of killers, liars, primitives and thieves. If there is somebody who deserves to be removed from this planet, these three nations occupy first three positions on the list. We Poles have nothing against Arabs, Gypsies, niggers and other human trash, because we find it far less dangerous for our well being than these three mentioned beasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eGo-NEcEVI
youtube.com/watch?v=9IFmBQS8FDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t.inferiority complext owards Germans

"is that MY shekel?"

Stop speaking for all poles you degenerate eastern-Russian half breed. Go back to your land of commie filth and degeneracy

Die in fire you dumb polak!

Every Pole is just a Russian, German or Jew.
Thats why we call you Prussians.
Thanks for Starting WW3 with that Danzig masacre, then bloody Sunday.

>Every Pole is just a Russian, German or Jew.

Americans are German-Jewish mutts brainwashed by communist pro-Russian propaganda, though. But i can't really blame you, because your collective brain is Jewish.

Fug! When one thinks all records of stupidity were already broken, here comes a murrican!

The Germans tried to save you from the Russians and jews....they aren't the same people today, cucks....

We're not the ones feeding the entire muh
sixgorillion, Soviet Propaganda and capitalizing on Auschwitz as a tourist attraction.
Didnt do that Katyn Forest massacre either.
Sure the Poles didnt do the Holocaust?
I mean Prussians, er Jews. er Ruskies.

>The Germans tried to save you from the Russians and jews.

By turning our country into a pile of rubble and killing million of us. Nice try.

also, you should hate Brits, they entered the war to save you from the Germans but then handed you over to Russia later...it's almost like they used you....

at least they tried....

At least america can go into space.

>"wait, is this valueable metal? By fact my Name is Goldberg and this is probably mine?"

Anglos are remote players, they play countries against each other, but they never were stealing from us and genociding us. I am not happy that they gave up us to soviets after war, but soviets were already occupying Poland so they didn't have much space for negotiation in Yalta, to be honest.

i'm a half Russian half German jew.

I'll be under your bed tonight

Anglos have been jew riddled since Napoleon...not remote players at all, they just hide it well...

Bullshit. Anglos are in fact quite anti-Jewish, anti-Russian and anti-German. Sometimes they pretend that they are allies of some of these three shitty nations to play them against each other. Here in Poland Anglos are generally respected.

Finally a European that doesn't hate America. I was getting real depressed by those mutt memes

in an urn?

when I say Anglos I mean people who live in Britain, I'm Anglo myself but I live in SA. Jews have controlled the stock market in Britan since Napoleon was defeated. Britain has been controlled by jews since then. Period.

t. paco smith

>am*rimutt defending some polak who is probably jew anyway

You just described how most British people feel about Poles.

Polish-British relations were usually proper, at least before we flooded them with our unemployed, criminal and homeless people. But it is the EU and British elite to blame for opening the borders desu.

He said he hates jews though. Why do you Germans hate Polacks anyway?

So an Anglo is someone from Pakistan?

by allying with soviet jews and destroying our country from two sides, while killing civilians since the very first days of invasion?

yeah, it would be better if they didn't try to do anything...

lol
ye buddy....

Russians have had jew masters for 100 years this year. Jew masters slaughtered 50000000 ethnic russians. Russia does not belong to russians.
Putin is a zionist jew.

Mmm delicious polak butthurt. Can't wait to see your bigmouthed football fans get btfo during world cup.

Calm down Polski xD you just put Germans below niggers and in the same categort with jews.

Inbred jew you are. Football derp

Germans are jews without sidelocks. Most of nazi ideology about 'racial superiority' was based directly on jewish talmud.

says the guy who has been stealing german cars for the last 30 years ....

You confuse us with Lithuanians, Czechs and Ukrainians

>based on the Talmud
Naw.
Is kinda true tho that he wanted to make us a chosen people in his own way.

Satan is one of the only rational figures in the bible. This is taken even further in the book of Enoch when fallen angels of some sort give humans knowledge of plants/metallurgy/astrology, even if it isn't canon.

>i'm a half Russian half German jew.
Or, your average Israeli.

You really are pathetic, and considering that there is a bunch of butthurt narrow-minded poles like you, it decreases the value of the Polish nation.

You are sore loser, but you would do the same to us if you could. Hell, you encroached on Russian lands to begin with first, with that same intentions.

Poland will not divide itself, Germanbro. IT seems that it need our help to do that.

This test shows the best that the only country constantly attacked by satanic Yids is Poland, while Russia is considered by Jewish global organisations as a country with lowest level of "antisemitism".

That's because Yids have full control over Russia, its people and its resources, while Poland doesn't want to bow down to their demands.

context, "yo deez medals are dope boii"

germans tried to clean this shit up, the whole world shit all over them..we deserve what we get now until we vindicate them

Hey idiots >Russians, Jews and Germans are depraved degenerate satan-cult-following nations of killers, liars, primitives and thieves. If there is somebody who deserves to be removed from this planet, these three nations occupy first three positions on the list.
>Jews

This videos sum it up perfectly: Germans, Russians and Jews (Krivoshein) dividing Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=_eGo-NEcEVI
youtube.com/watch?v=9IFmBQS8FDc

literally ok mr "I signed a pact with the nazis to split czechoslovakia but now complain about the nazis and soviets doing the same"

>We Poles have nothing against Arabs, Gypsies, niggers and other human trash
See, this is how an average Polshit thinks. Their """based""" nationalism is just a cover for their eternal butthurt. If they can racemix with niggers to destroy Russia and Germany they would that in a heartbeat.

*yawn*
can we get a fresh meme?
it's not really banter when it's been done a trillion times. it's more stale than my dead grandpa.
c'mon i expected more from a flag like you.

>If they can racemix with niggers to destroy Russia and Germany they would that in a heartbeat.
Now this is pure BS.

>MFW Italy didn't get past qualifications

Figures a dumb Poleshit would respect the Perfidious Anglo who has used him as a condom to fuck over Germany and would do it again any time.

>implying you didn't annex parts of Czechoslovakia with nazis
>implying you didn't want to ally with nazis yourself but simply was dumb enough to trust the Anglo instead

>>implying you didn't annex parts of Czechoslovakia
Yes, because of pic and link rel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_War
>with nazis
Just no, don't manipulate.
>>implying you didn't want to ally with nazis yourself
You stupid? Germany (Hitler) wanted that initially, but was rejected by Poland (Beck).