Hotmic of SJW faculty meeing. Peterson was exactly right

Having fears validated is one thing, but these SJW faculty are absolutely bonkers. What is happening in the West? Holy shit.

minds.com/newsfeed/780269246927085584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5rdoqtTiQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=HW5rdoqtTiQ
soundcloud.com/tristin-john-hopper/recording-of-meeting-between-lindsay-shepherd-and-wilfrid-laurier-university-professors
vimeo.com/95066828#t=962s
youtu.be/we-nflsPzBk
youtu.be/k5g9AlCQFaM
youtube.com/watch?v=9YdFlKaJv4g
hooktube.com/k5g9AlCQFaM
hooktube.com/we-nflsPzBk
mindingthecampus.org/2017/03/another-breakthrough-in-feminist-mathematics/
nsuworks.nova.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2467&context=tqr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

If you think about it, you always have neighbors to both the east and the west, so are we ever really talking about the west?

> So by showing that video I was exerting violence?

ugh... what the ever living fuck...

Yeah...

I don't like Jordan Peterson, but him and a few other alt-liters have basically been Paul Reveres of their time

The audio in the video of that meeting could be straight out of Gulag Archipelago -- but nobody is being jailed yet, they are only at the stage of sabotaging careers (like the one of the poor lady who played the opinions of Peterson, with whom she disagrees, in order to spark debate in her class).

When Europe goes into Holocaust mode soonish I wonder if that is going to bypass Canada and parts of the US and actually leave them carrying the torch of cuckness in a weird reversal of social fate.

why dont you link to the fucking video, so i dont have to go to minds.com

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5rdoqtTiQ

>this much incompetence
hooktube.com/watch?v=HW5rdoqtTiQ
Fixed.

thanks

Sorry, I'm still reading comments on it in both places and just blown away at the shit the communist attack fag in the political assault recording says.

> Teacher: It was presented critically. Both sides were represented and I never gave away my position.
> Fag: But that's sort of the problem...

Hooktube?

Also, the raw audio from soundcloud if anyone else wants it:
soundcloud.com/tristin-john-hopper/recording-of-meeting-between-lindsay-shepherd-and-wilfrid-laurier-university-professors

>reee don't play jrodan peterson or hitler speeches

It's funny, I read that "problematic" was an SJW buzzword, but I never saw it in use so I assumed it was a bullshit meme. And then that one faggot-sounding guy used it multiple times in the recording. "Toxic" as well.

Nuke this country.

I don't see a problem here. Fascists GTFO

But leftist, you are the fascist.

>Sargon

HEY HEY HO HO

Most maps have london as their central point because, well, they made the maps I guess
But generally it's taken to mean Europe as the centre and everything else in relation to that
Actually, it might be time zones centred on London

> Dismissing the source material because you don't like who reported it.
Stay classy, Nazi.

youtube minus tracking if I remember right

How so?

There's already a Holocaust happening in Europe, but this time the victim is white people.

In my case I live in Japan. So Canada is actually to the east of me, but it is by no means "The East". But the guy was just being a twerp pointing out the obvious in relative directions.

"Move to your left. No, your other left."

By being someone who wants to silence all opposition to your world view and forcing these views on other against their will, even going as far as using violence to do so.

Did you at least make your bed and donate to Jordan's Patreon?

I wish Jordan Peterson is our future Prime Minister.

I wonder what the percentage of people who care about that enough to use hooktube are also Chrome users. :-/

Avoiding tracking is a farce at the moment. The other side of that coin is that there is so much data collected today that none of it means anything unless you are personally being targeted -- and if you are, there is no defense (the "Mossad or not Mossad" security paradigm, basically vimeo.com/95066828#t=962s -- btw, best tech presentation ever, but the audio sucks).

I mean the reaction to this. This isn't even bad by post-WWI standards. The Europeans will do a for-real Holocaust. None of us will be upset about it, but it won't be meme-level funny, either. Biggest human grinder in history is coming (at least in terms of total numbers, not by % though).

My woman makes the bed. I have had to graduate to making lots of money to support the people who do the bitchwork for me.

I just want to listen to the Social Justice tribunal without Sargon's pointless commentary.

I linked to it here

Where were people being silenced and attacked with violence in the video for simply speaking?

Damn. I'm not the biggest Peterson fan but this is insanity, literal madness. This is the world that everyone but the most proleiest of proles will be living in if we don't fight it and fight it hard.

The silencing is done by trying to attack Peterson as a person, suggesting that he should not be heard because of who he apparently is in their eyes, they go on to say that he has no "evidence" and they even contradict themselves by saying that his provided evidence isn't "credible". Aside from that, people who have view that differ from the leftist norm can be the targets of violent attacks by the thugs of antifa.

Thanks so much!

>where is the west
Deciding if I should ditch my ceramic lv 3+ plates for steel ones or not. Or to ditch the ba for an anti-flak vest.

I don't support antifa. I'm sure most people on the left don't support antifa. Likewise, I'm sure most right wingers don't support neo-nazis. Equating all left wing people with antifa is blantantly misleading.
As for Peterson, he was rebuffed based on what he said. This is called a debate, not silencing. Even if Peterson was correct the whole time, at no point was his mic cut off and thrown out of the studio.

This is the literal cuck who headed the meeting.

And here is a book he wrote. Like I said a literal cuck. The memes actually write themselves boys.

>This is called a debate, not silencing.

They teaching aide literally had a debate in class and presented Peterson's and his opponent's ideas neutrally and allowed people to either debate for or against them and she go in trouble with the faculty with that unbiased approach to the lesson. They go on to tell her not to present his views anymore and to get her lesson plan approved before going along with it in the future. If you don't consider that silencing, then you are either blind or have an agenda.

Good to see that the leaf's has taken upon themselves to be a testing ground for where these retarded ideas will take a society.
Fucking joke country.

I feel like there's probably more to this story, but If that's exactly what happened then i agree with you. There's no reason that aide should have gotten in trouble.

It's incredible, the way they "debate" is exactly what I've read from Charlie Hedbo 10 years ago, when they infiltrated the French Scientology : they spout buzzwords at you, invent their own definition of words, and if you form a counter-argument, they don't even start to register it, they just assume you didn't understand and repeat their serie of buzzword.
Giving the overall impression to talk to a wall. A stupid, kafkaesque wall.

SJW are not "the real facists" or just dumb, they are a new kind of Scientology.

Jesus you faggots love to stwitch the goalposts to something unrelated and pick apart tiny details in the opponents argument instead of simply understanding where the other person is coming from or even getting their point.

But I get it. The logic of the way people like you think is so goddamn flawed and contradictory that it forces you to move goalposts and commit every logical fallacy listed at the top of page 1 of Sup Forums

should we re-brand them as “cultists” to further dis-associate them from the mainstream???

Actually read the article dickhead before commenting. Peterson wasn't censored in the debate itself, a new teacher at some trash leftist Leaf university showed the debate to her class neutrally. For this she was reprimanded, interrogated and even threatened with a violation of the fucking human rights act.

Here's some surprisingly honest and accurate Leaf press coverage about it:
youtu.be/we-nflsPzBk
youtu.be/k5g9AlCQFaM

Both videos are worth the watch and spreading anons, especially Leaf posters, here's your chance to be useful for once before the day of the rake

tbf Yuri bezmenov was telling America precisely what was developing back in the 80s.

There's a recording. Perhaps you should listen to it before trying to argue for one side or the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YdFlKaJv4g

I think that SJW have lost steam, and re-branding them as Scientologists would be good.

Not even "cultist", "Scientologist". That's technically false, but then again, they don't check the detailed ideas of anyone before calling them "white supreeemist".

Fuck the academia Scientologists.

But that's the thing, you can't stop it.
Only a normalization can solve it. What is normalization?
When you kill all the brainwashed subjects. There is only one (1) cure.

>Nuke this country

Killing these commies in their universities is basically a necessity at this point. I was always under the impression that American & Canadian colleges were, and forgive me for using this term, degenerate places. People got in, did a bunch of drugs, drinking and engage in extremely promiscuous sexual behavior while getting a mostly useless degree (in most cases). But actually learning that these buzzwords have infiltrated the ranks of the departments themselves is just too much, these are the commie faggots history warned us against. These are the retards that will start (((student protests))). This purposefully subversive activity.

The time to cut out this cancer has past, bring forth the torch.

hooktube.com/k5g9AlCQFaM
hooktube.com/we-nflsPzBk

The West is not the same thing as the west.

Easy with that edge boys

It's every bit as bad as the memes make it out to be. This is one of the most disgusting pieces of audio to ever come out of Western society.

56%

Shut the fuck up commie apologist. You either lurk and shut up or you fuck off back to tumblr.

kek

it also removes the ads so you don't give them shekels

"Le Nazi" cuck BTFO

You think you can just kill every commie marxist subversive type? Ok but do you really thing you can kill an idea in this day and age that easy?

The left has a history of extremism. LA riots tier violence is normal level of discourse for the left. Even in Charlottesville, it was "moderates" that began smashing cars and looting.

The one douchebage "nazi" (lol) that turned his challenger into a murder mobile was the only extremist from the other side. Also note that the other side was a hodge podge of the monument defenders, free speech protestors, and a handful of "Nazi" cucks the media shoved all their cameras on.

I know gender studies is evil.

Like I mean that.

>Being this fucking retarded
No society last forever, is a reality that can, or should be able to, be challenged with the vast knowledge and information available. Maybe we're too late regardless, but you're being retarded, so I'm not sure if I want to indulge you.
It's not about "killing an idea", it's about getting rid of these brainwashed retards who are the only ones subscribing to those "ideas", why? Because this "idea" doesn't hold up in any debate.

Well what comes after getting rid of the brainwashed retards? You would probably have to get rid of the media and writings that foster it as well.

Of course, the lugenpresse must have their jewish mouthes stuffed. Are you unfamiliar with the concept of restructuring a society and getting rid of traitorous scum?

I'm assuming I'm not the only one who felt the overwhelming urge to hunt this squeaky voiced thought policeman down and hit him square in the jaw?

I'll watch the entire video if I need but can someone sum it up?

Leftists are coming out of their communist hiding places even more?

>LA riots
>Leftist
How so? Weren't they incited by right wing police violence? How do you know the rioters identified as leftists?

The right wing literally creates a homicidal terrorist after shilling decades of anti-left wing propaganda, and your response is "it.. It... It was just one person!!!!" But when four protestors decide to break windows, suddenly ALL leftists are evil, violent, satanic, jew and Soros controlled subhumans.

discussing lgbt politics is a thoughtcrime, this cannot be challenged

The trick is to expose the prick and his ilk so that the whole damn country (world even) wants to "hunt the fuck down". He won't even be able to teach at the Y when this snowball gets rolling.

> invited by right wing police violence

You just proved my point by implying it was leftist reactionaries rioting in response to the imagined boogeyman crafted by their commie leash holders.

Incited*

Eurocentrism and GMT m8

FUCK THOSE MENTALLY ILL QUEER FAGGOT TRANNIES!

Great find. Thank you for the links.

hey sargon, i like that you cropped out your icon from the OP, knowing nobody will watch your videos otherwise you fat cuck

I honestly can't wait for this shit to go kinetic. It's gonna be like fighting the American war of independence all over again, but better. I mean holy fuck, if you thought Syria was big when it comes to foreign volunteers, you just wait for Europe.

i remember when Sup Forums only used the term sjw to make fun of phil fish and adam "coke sweats" sessler

>A hyper militarized police force, police brutality, and murder via a state official is considered a "boogyman"

If that's not facism, then what is?

Academiologists

Nigger stop censoring the board he can shitpost and argue whatever he wants. Your actions show you clearly think like the enemy so maybe you should be shot too.

I was in Arizona a few months ago and had a remarkably positive experience with the engineering department folks. Of course it was almost purely white men and asian women... but that's beside the point. They were all solid and are either upset, oblivious or flabbergasted by the ocean of liberal cucks around them.

So its not that all is lost, but rather that degrees in Ephemeral Studies in Feminist Make-Believe have overtaken more concrete subjects in terms of grant spin and student pull, specifically because we have invented this myth that "everyone should have a degree". Which just means lowering the bar so that everyone can get a degree -- which also happens to mean reducing the value of everyone's degree.

Fortunately we do not have this problem here in Japan at the serious universities (but we do at some "social and history" universities that are infected with leftism also -- fortunately you can't get a job out of one of those places other than at an elderly daycare center, so nobody really aspires to go when you could instead either do badass marine construction work with robots (tradeschool), or go to university to learn how to be the guy programming and designing the badass robots).

> 666
Confirmed for Satan.

The fallacy that the police are out to "get them" based on their race is just one of many reasons the black community can't get itself out of the gutter. The only "institutionalized racism" is from within the black community and it's only making the problem worse.

Go ahead tho. keep fighting imagined "fascists" until you realize that "everyone against you (doesn't agree with 100% on absolutely everything you believe) is fascist"

more like the racism keeping the black community down is Crab bucket, any black guy decides to get his shit together he is "disrespecting his niggas n shit" or "trying to be like whitey". They all fall in line when peer pressure hits or they have to leave their friends behind for good.

The police are seperate from politics

>killing people for having certain political convictions
Isn't that exactly what made communists so terrible?

The smart ones get the fuck out and leave the trash behind. The dangers of co-dependency in action.

When I was younger I didn't realize what "gender studies" meant. I thought it meant an actually honest investigation of genders. HOLY SHIT WAS I WRONG.

Just reading the titles of these articles is enough to remind me how wrong I was and how utterly evil the identity-based "studies" are:

Another Breakthrough in Feminist Mathematics
mindingthecampus.org/2017/03/another-breakthrough-in-feminist-mathematics/

Are STEM Syllabi Gendered? A Feminist Critical Discourse Analysis
nsuworks.nova.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2467&context=tqr

I listened to the recording. It was genuinely terrifying. The thought of cucks like that being in charge of my future, reputation, and financial stability is fucking cartoonish. I thought things were slowly getting better but I was wrong.

An actual meeting of the Thought Crimes division. Straight out of Gulag Archipelago or 1984. To the point that the accused may not actually know the identity of the accuser nor learn the content of the accusation.

I'm not even making that up. And this is not satire -- its the real deal. This actually happened in a place that is not North Korea.

>Now comes a new book, Inventing the Mathematician: Gender, Race and Our Cultural Understanding of Mathematics (State University of New York Press), by Sara N. Hottinger, interim dean of arts and humanities and a professor of women’s and gender studies at Keene State College, suggesting that the problem may not be with women but with math.
Holy shit you weren't joking

was so good fuck

the faggy buzzwords come from (((((faculty staff))))), it's indoctrination, so top down

is there audio without sargon cuck intro?

It really is distressing. This is a large part of what has driven many young men Towards the likes of Spencer and other cucks like him. They see the issue has so extreme that they wish to use more extreme measures to "right the ship"