Poe's Law is real fukin strong on here

Right, so completely unimpressive opinion - I think antifa and blm are a bunch of brutes who are incapable of making a compelling case for their views so they use violence to enforce it.

That being said, a solid half of you mongs are almost as bad. Now I can't tell how much of it is hyperbole but I get the impression that the half of you that are autistically obsessed with whiteness would be the types to assault someone because you're scared of their brown-ness.

Also, how many of the people here are actually religious fanatics obsessed with controlling other peoples lives. There's kind of a bitter irony with not wanting government to control your life and then insisting your religion controls the lives of others.

tl:dr Are the autistic race rioters who make Sup Forums look retarded actually real or is it just people rping as idiots?

Oh and some tiddy cause I know you single fags will only click if you have some incentive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggtt7cODZd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea, your point? Last I checked the retarded actions of my predecessors shouldn't hold me back. You know, like with the whole white guilt shit a lotta idiots are suckered into.

i'd say anyone who takes pol outside and larps are retards anyhow.

>I think antifa and blm are a bunch of brutes who are incapable of making a compelling case for their views so they use violence to enforce it.
More like upper middleclass kids virtue signaling and fighting ghosts

Most of Sup Forums isn't white so really it's more like a sensed destruction of all culture and a collective hatred of the (((people)))

welcome my friend

Autistic "Day of the rope" retards are Poe's Law on overdrive. There are a lot of them and they are serious.

Behind it

whoops

Sup Forums is satire, fag

>the people who have a problem with pic related are the real fanatics

>being this fucking new

"heh, these idiots dont know what they are talking about. they want freedom from jewish globalist bankers but not freedom from morals? what a punch of morons, as an atheist(tm) i get to fuck all of local stray dogs because STOP CONTROLLING ME MOM IM 15 NOW I CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS"

Yea like, I have a friend irl. Did worse than me in school and everything literally only thing he had up on me is his ability to draw an argument out to the point that it stops being related to the original topic. But I know he at one point tried to shovel some shit from here about how he had more intrinsic intelligence and I called him out as an idiot with an inferiority complex.

This site is cool and all but like, it reaches the same level of ' muh iq ' as reddit. Except replace ' IQ ' with ' whiteness '.

Tho I'ma do user a favor and save em typing time ' aren't they the same tho '.

This is not a board for informed, reasonable, or intelligent discussion

There are unironic flat earthers here, let that sink it

>Sup Forums exists in a superposition between satire and authenticity meme meme

There's vocal and unironic flatearthers on every platform.

I think people who blindly agree with anything a side says is an idiot. I think issues should be fought on a case by case basis as opposed to lumping random shit into the same pot - like gay marriage and healthcare or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggtt7cODZd0

Ok, give me a good reason to compromise my beliefs and be loyal to some fucks who share next to none of my ideals cause 'the other tribe is bad'. Fuck that, politicians are meant to represent the will of their voters not whatever donor they sucked the teat of.

If people actually voted for who they wanted in we wouldn't have such a shitty government full of hypocritical degenerates like - David Mc I fucked a pig Cameron

There is no reason, all British politicians need to be locked in a dumpster and set on fire. (((Democracy))) is just another lie to trick people into thinking they control what happens in their own country.

>muh horseshoe theory.

kys, niggerlover.

Remember to post redpills in slide threads.

Flat Earth is a CIA psyop to discredit ''conspiracy theories'' by association.

>haha you couldn't possibly believe anything on Sup Forums because Flat Earth is being spread there!

I won't quote Churchill, but it is nonsensical to shit on democracy, if there is no apparent alternative.

>incapable of making a compelling case for their views so they use violence to enforce it.
I disagree, we both have compelling views, we're just so entrenched in our ideologies there's simply no point to debate, we must simply resort to force, the supreme authority and the final debate.

>No alternative

no shit, watch this thread drown. pol is dead. if the left is as sneaky as half of pol claims, the other half are paid to spam and larp as controlled opposition, and thats not counting the true believing fanatics that do it pro bono. not even your pic will save this thread. question is, how do i blind myself so come 2020 when the dems move enough people around to manipulate the vote, i dont get publicly executed?

It's all a LARP, britfag, no one here is really a racist. They definitely wound't say way they say here in public.

>tl:dr

OP what you dont realize is that this is the 'farm'

this is the place that kikes assemble to try to convince white people to follow ethnonationalism along a violent path, which is a goal they have already achieved in other places

virtually every significantly shilled word or concept, including the recent 56% mutt, is created and driven for that very purpose.

Remember, when something is free, YOU are the product. This is where they are fattening you up.

How do you escape? Identify the Imposter Jews, keep all the conversation focused on their involvement in the abominations of the world, and remember to speak in a humble and comprehensible manner

The flatearthers are rather peculiar, most of what they antagonize is NASA, not Galileo, Copernicus or anything like that.
Their main argument, is NASA. To me, this indicate a distrust toward the government, more than anything else.
It is very telling about the world we live in, there seem to be a universal consensus among the people in most western-countries, that the governments can't be trusted and anyone else are sheep.

You sound surprised that there are so many people with these views OP. As Douglas Murray has said repeatedly, when you deny a certain group their identity it is an inevitable consequence that identity movements for that group will begin to emerge and strengthen. Instead of concentrating on the reaction to the problem maybe you should also ask yourself if these views are not gaining traction for a reason. It is the utter cowardice of those in the middle that has allowed the fringes on both sides to take center stage.