Fuck south africa

Elon musk isnt who you think he is....hes been helping his homeland ever since paypal.

Trevor noah was imported as a half boer prince to the gay media mafia

South africa has the fastest growing satellite system in decades.

Do not be persuaded by the beauty pagaent. South africa is sketchy as fuck. Valerie jarrett has something going on.

>t. Butthurt miss universe fan

Theyre making the pendulum seem like its swinging back. Youre being lied to

this

OP is sour because all the mutts on offer from america got BTFO by one of our mutts

Don't listen to OP, accept the eternal saffer as your lord and savior. Welcome us into your life

fuck all of Africa in general

Egypt is the true africa.

what does that even mean? what are you on about?

>Elon musk isnt who you think he is....hes been helping his homeland ever since paypal.
Elon has the right idea, he fucked off ASAP and hasn't looked back

>Trevor noah was imported as a half boer prince to the gay media mafia
what even, hes half nig half swiss, he's a shitty comedian but hes ten times better than the retard he replaced.

>South africa has the fastest growing satellite system in decades.
we have like four satellites, and only two since 2010

>Do not be persuaded by the beauty pagaent. South africa is sketchy as fuck
wow having the best mutt is supposed to make up for us being the rape and murder capital where everything whites produce is plundered by a few low IQ nigs in government?

this thread is retarded

>half nig half Swiss

>Half swiss.

Ya ok buddy

his father was not south african, he was some swiss faggot with jungle fever and his mother was a jewish convert

And obama didnt unmask average citizens....is everyone there this stupid?

I have to agree with you...

I agree fuck this country, God bless The USA. I have no pride in this country and only love the USA so fuck Africa. Plz help me leave I just need food and a roof over my head will even live in a shitty room. I need a visa to enter the USA then I can become a citizen and forget about Mohammad's asshole of South Africa.

Interesting development

wow such an interesting development that a couple of posters with south african flags show up speaking like americans and saying stuff no south african has ever said before.

correct me if I'm wrong but it is almost like an american s proxy posting as a south african and trying to be authentic by saying ethnic bullshit that only americans would say. very interesting

What is going on in SA right now?
Any new developments since those Black Monday threads of yours?

well it's still shit to be white here, Julius is saber rattling and the ANC keeps stealing, the cops do no work and most whites are still liberal....business as usual man....

Youre like an aussie with worse bantz

ye I'm a Saffa and this country is shit....will always be shit unless we take it back and fix it....

Fuck. For some odd reason, I still want to go to SA one day and live there.
I'll probably go with SAlite, Namibia, seeing that they don't have property taxes at all.

vir enige reed ek glo jou nie.

We would welcome more whites, it's a beautiful country and these blacks don't appreciate it at all.....

dis jou saak ou...ek voel vokkol as jy nie met my saamstem nie...

How can we have pride in a country such as South Africa? We have so little in this country and people think it's something to fight over about. It's the 1%ers that are living large while us South Africans have to work hard for less then 20% of what Americans earn.

South Africa is a shit hole. The only nice places are the game farms.

I would commit fucking treason if I could to live in the USA.

Help this country is fucked.

Get out while you still can.

yup, a handful of rich whites and jews are styling but they will just leave when the shit hits the fan...the rest of us are stuck here with no voice and no political power. Julius Malema says they can't allow whites to do as they please in THEIR country.....the blacks want race war....they might get it but I don't how well that will go for us.

the funny thing is that when we are gone there will be nobody to run or maintain the Koeberg Nuclear power station so their time after that would be limited. Good bye Cape Town.

Have you taken the blackpill yet?

I've taken all the pills

>Egypt is the true africa
I dont think this is le 56%
WE

Youre trying too hard

> hes been helping his homeland ever since paypal
Your point? Is this supposed to be a bad thing?
>was imported as a half boer prince
he's a half swiss south african, he is not half boer
>has the fastest growing satellite system in decades
I know neither what you mean nor why it should be considered good or bad
>Do not be persuaded by the beauty pagaent. South africa is sketchy as fuck. Valerie jarrett
It goes without saying that the pageant is neither here nor there in terms of 'persuasion'(of what?). SA is sketchy...but it has nothing to do with the pageant. How do you even tie those together?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF OP

Nice proxy shill. Normalizing south africa will never work

He's just butthurt that a white south african rather than some (((diverse))) person of colour

SA family moved here and got a nice property, my sister is marrying their son, he's 6'6 with blonde hair blue eyes, real champ. Whole family has that thick dutch boer accent, really cool.

So fucking relieve my sister didn't end up with a nigger, so thanks mates. More of you cunts and less muzzies please.

luister poesbek, djou mama suig jou sisie se period van die tuin kaffir se pil af. now b4 I have to give you a mond vol tande inducing dress down, why don't you please provide me with a coherent non troll response to my otherwise reasonable examination of your initial propositions. It would appear that you have nothing to say....

>continues to bitch about problems here
>does nothing to change it

Typical.

Speak english

lol he says that your mother sucks your sister's period blood off the garden niggers cock....he then threatens to give you a mouth full of teeth dress down....he sounds serious

the bits that require your understanding are in english.

>why don't you please provide me with a coherent non troll response to my otherwise reasonable examination of your initial propositions.

which, as you might recall, included

> hes been helping his homeland ever since paypal
Your point? Is this supposed to be a bad thing?
>was imported as a half boer prince
he's a half swiss south african, he is not half boer
>has the fastest growing satellite system in decades
I know neither what you mean nor why it should be considered good or bad
>Do not be persuaded by the beauty pagaent. South africa is sketchy as fuck. Valerie jarrett
It goes without saying that the pageant is neither here nor there in terms of 'persuasion'(of what?). SA is sketchy...but it has nothing to do with the pageant. How do you even tie those together?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF OP

apologies if google couldn't help you. you probably psychologically better off not knowing.

Noah is a boer

His mother Patricia Nombuyiselo Noah is black and of Xhosa ethnicity,[7][8][9][10] and his father Robert is white and of Swiss German ethnicity.
t. wikipedia

>not a boer

>wikipedia

My good m8 knew his family...they got a shady deal and sent noah to boarding school which is when he decided he was swiss

ok presuming you know better than the marketing propaganda....
>Who cares? How does him being a crypto-kaaner add to or detract from your 'argument'. It seems neither to complement nor to detract from whatever it is that you are saying. What are you saying?

How is it that trevor speaks german then?

So I get that Europe and the US won't take you guys in, but why not try going somewhere else like Russia? They're looking to settle farmers up in Siberia and I'm sure they'll take you Boers in.

due to the economy being what it is, most of us can't afford to emigrate...I have worked for 30 years and I own nothing except a 2005 Toyota....I'm lucky to have only been unemployed for 5 years over that time.....

Sell it and buy an airplane ticket, if you really want to go to Siberia.
I personally would take my chances in SA first.