B E L I E V E

B E L I E V E

Other urls found in this thread:

haruhi.tv/
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280569029
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/30/haruhi-suzumiya-super-blu-ray-box-jacket-illustrations-revealed
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-04-29/complete-haruhi-suzumiya-soundtrack-announced-with-teaser-for-more-in-2016/.101618
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/10-1/haruhi-suzumiya-gets-new-song-for-pachislot-machine
youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E
haruhi.tv/entry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z75u7_RPik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO.

One thing I fucking love of her is her hair color and eyes.

looks like we have another meme ride this year.... this will be my last one though.

haruhi was the first anime i saw online and is comfy as fuck, got me into japan culture, nico nico douga and weird mario world romhacks.

i like it a lot but i think its time to stop waiting for it, and just move on.
haruhi was just a bitch at the end of the day, and so was i back at school. Haruhi is about stop dreaming and facing reality, or at least thats the message i got from the first novel, it become a franchise and i have no fucking idea what was trying to do after the movie... so even if it keeps going on it will never be that good, and all you guys know it.

i really love haruhi.
its time to let her go.

I BELIEVE

ALL ABOARD THE MEME TRAIN

haruhi.tv/

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280569029

>this will be my last one though.
Your heresy will be punished when the time comes, as the true believers are granted the wonders of Season 3 and Novel 12, you will be left behind.

is it happening?

H A P P E N I N G

I STILL BELIEVE

The eternal debate:
Which is better, long-hair Haruhi or short-hair Haruhi?

I think short hair for Haruhi is cuter. The long hair is too long.

>ALS-kun is watching the third season in bed with Asahina right now

Godspeed you glorious bastard.

Short hair, any time.

Long hair is better for ponytails, answer is obvious.

I'm sure you two just misspoke, no way someone could still have such shit taste after all this time.

PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO PACHINKO

I only looked it up long after he was around, but ALS is actually a pretty terrifying disease, like holy shit, I wasn't expecting that at all. I thought it was like cancer or something

Long HAIR

reminder kyon is actually the god not haruhi!

Long hair is always better.

>baby's first specula

>autism

why do idiots always save and post fanart that is a blatant trace of a screenshot from the original and looks worse in every way?

YES! Just because Haruhi introduced the concept of a completely, pants down, silly as f***, pseudo-religion.

Fuck off underage reddit garbage.

Sir, or Madam, please screw yourself.

Here is,
to the freedom of all religions of any kind,
our hero Tom Cruise!

Fuck off cancer.

Don't be mad, desu.

B E L I E V E

So to confirm. I thought the news for this month was the release of the remaster series and a soundtrack. Is there any actual evidence of a S3 or Movie?

What release and ramastered series with soundtrack. Please elaborate.

Seriously, if you have isider info on a S3 of Haruhi, please tell and share the link or any other sources, please.

do i need to watch all 8 of these fucking episodes holy shit

C A F E
A
F
E

Yes.
It will help you understand why S3 never happened.

Dumb Easyposter

It will happen

Nah, it's pachinko time.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK OFF

>10th anniversary
>pachinko
Literally not a chance

I hate you. Like I've never hated some anonymous on the internet before

Asshole

You better watch your ass

Absolute madman

MAKE IT STOP

Honestly, best scene in the fucking movie.

Each dub in the thread creates another panchinko, we are at 5 panchinko for the 10 anniversary

Short hair, no question.

Thank you user.

Is it happening time yet? I need to prepare some popcorn. I think I won't even need to add salt.

Y-no

Get the popcorn, it will happen.

Did someone say BELIEVE??

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/30/haruhi-suzumiya-super-blu-ray-box-jacket-illustrations-revealed

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-04-29/complete-haruhi-suzumiya-soundtrack-announced-with-teaser-for-more-in-2016/.101618

Unfortunately I do not know anything about season 3 or a movie. I was asking if anyone had a source for that. The links for the Blu-ray and complete soundtrack are below. I threw in the other news piece too.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/10-1/haruhi-suzumiya-gets-new-song-for-pachislot-machine

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

I NEED SOME EXPLANATION!

youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

There was a time when I would have traded years off of my life for S3. Not anymore though.

I'm weary from waiting, anons. I've had too many winters like this, suffering the exact same fate every time. It's been too long. I think it's finally time to swallow the truth and move on

. Haruhi will always be special to me, but I resign here.

See you next year user.

do you think that bassist ever got laid

just go read the lns family

He'll forever be remembered as the one guy who didn't get to fuck Aya who's both a hyperslut and legitimately hot so I think most girls would dump him.

I'd say see you next yeah but at this rate I feel like dropping out myself.

Those are never gonna finish either!

Don't give up hope. Sunrise waited 8 years to announce R3 maybe Haruhi S3 will be the same.

Don't forget this is the same studio that aired endless eight.

Faggot

Breathe
Keep breathing
I cant do it alone

Has the announcement been already revealed?

fucking script fucks

We are getting R3, might as complete the reunion with Haruhi and Death Note S3

Two nukes was not enough.

haha nah

I believe. S3 will happen

>よかったら

>haruhi.tv/entry.html

Just like the years past then, expect nothing.

yes

About when is going the announcement be done?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z75u7_RPik

I guess these threads will die again pretty soon. It was nice to have them again for a while though. Even though the ending was never really in doubt.

I'll see you all again next year. Even you ALS-kun.

CAN YOU JUST FUCK OFF THAT'S ENOUGH

Next year, user, this year is the year of pachinko

It's to late.

>About when is going the announcement be done?

I guess the film's title was appropriate.
Because after this movie she really did disappear...

;w;

>retards thinking there will be any Haruhi announcement before 29th December when KyoAni attends Winter Comiket and planned their big announcements

How the fuck is this even possible? This is bullshit.

le Sup Forums the home of the KING OF GETs
he's probably using a script or something

NEW HYPE

OH MY GOD KYS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

29th is release of second VEG novel as well new trailer. Maybe 2nd MaidDragon trailer and info about new KyoAni novels.

Nothing was said or hinted about Haruhi. Its mostly VEG event promooting new vollume and anime.

>retards thinking there will be any Haruhi announcement
ftfy

KeкAny went full fujoshi mode now. They don't give a shit about something that includes heterosexual relations.

MORE LIKE KING OF GET THE FUCK OUT

So why did Aya refuse to blow the bassist? What was the problem with the bassist?

Semi-long

The bassist didn't want it. Aya was on board for it.

The bassist is a fag