/CBTS/ #583 - Calm Before The Storm - Night of the Rope Edition

1. Resist attempts to derail, troll, split, move or dilute the discussion(Voat/infiChan/Reddit doing there own things)
2. Log and archive events as they happen
3. Help others with things you know about, answer questions
4. Collect and spread memes
5. Do not spread disinfo!
6. Ignore le 56%/boomer/larp shills!!!

An anonymous user with Q level security clearance has been posting to explain what’s happening behind the scenes on the world stage. This user is goes by Q. The scope is broad but I will try to summarize: Trump and the Special Counsel are actually trying to drain the swamp for real! They are ending foreign non-state groups and actors who have had America under control for decades. The house of Saud in Saudi Arabia (SA is +++), along with the Rothschild (RC is ++) and the Soros (+) families are having their house of cards crumble. There are almost 2000 sealed dockets across the USA that are likely connected to Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel. Expect high level American names to be swept up in a mass arrest of corrupt officials.

Proof?
Confirmation → → (Cross-thread)
Many confirmations have come and gone. Events listed here before they happened.
Trump on Nov26 retweeted a user who's timeline is full of CBTS and Q. CIA attacked the site! → →
Trump tweeted +++ after Q posted +++ in CBTS thread.
We know Trump visits Sup Forums, we know Barron is autistic. Don Jr retweeted Pep months ago.
Interconnections and depth of Q posts far too complex and predictive to be a larp.

LINK TO Q ARCHIVE archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort.
→ → → →
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

MOTIVATION → → → →
Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP
→ → → → i.cubeupload.com/OkCquS.jpg i.cubeupload.com/AO8A9M.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can i write in green?

>How can i write in green?

Where is everyone?

>test

Thanks.

Search for posts made by Q:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

There is no mention of 8 chan.

Search /pol for CBTS threads:

boards4chanURL/pol/catalog#s=CBTS

You've been evicted. You have your very own board on cripple chan. Go there. Gtfo

it's been a while since i've seen anything on pol that actually made me wanna go kill myself, but if any thread can manage it it's CBTS
good job

np user

Everyone is in the CBTS threads on 8 chan. They are trying to show to you the Q post on 8 chan was real.

The post made by Q on 8 chan wouldn't show up on that site, he made a post on the other chan website: 8 chan. We have proof the Q tripcode was verifiable real there.

Everyone is waiting for you guys on 8 chan /cbts/ board and wondering what the heck you guys are doing.

Thanks for baking, but the CBTS threads have migrated to 8 chan now. All the old posters are waiting over there and Q said we should go there in his new message. Q says Sup Forums is compromised with his verified tripcode on 8/pol/. You can still visit his thread.

Here is how to get there in this image. You can't google 8 chan:

Please be sure to bring all your OC for 8 chan, we need all the good guys we can get over there posting their redpills. Q needs your help on 8 chan instead of here on compromised chan.

DO NOT ASSUME ANYONE IS TELLING YOU ANYTHING OUT OF SOME SENSE OF BENEFICENCE.

SOME OF THE PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT THAT WAS HERE EARLIER THS MONTH CAN NO LONGER BE FOUND

WHERE DID THEY GO?
WHAT LAW DID THEY BREAK?
DID THEY THINK IT WAS WORTH IT?
WHAT DID THEY REVEAL UNDER INTERROGATION?

Peace on earth, Forgiveness of sin, Good will to all men, women, and children

Please see the below posts:
Q left us a message to come to 8 chan, he said Sup Forums was compromised. We proved it was his real tripcode in those images. Q is on 8 chan now

YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO SWEET CHEEKS

Proof that tripcode of Q is real on 8 chan and that he is asking us to come over:

YOU DO THAT

HERE TAKE THIS PASTEABLE MORON

I GOTTA GO FEIGN COMPETENCE FOR AWHILE