Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

And thus the killing spree of the Waifu Killer has come to an end. Most will be celebrating. I on the other hand will be drowning myself in Whisky. RIP best girl.

She deserved worse.

She will never be forgotten.

Thank You, Hime-sama!

What's wrong with her face

>Top Girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

>flashbang out
>fire in the hole

See you Waifu Slayer. You did your best.

Enkou Ninja!

I love how her raincoat has her bunny symbol.

"this raincoat is for Suimu-chan only!"

Its got blood on it.

>Walk in
>See this

What do?

D-Do you still love me?

>throw flashbang
>do things to dead loli form

do this.

>Reminder normal flashbangs don't work on MGs.
>To get enhanced flashbang you need to do a favour for CM.

Let's talk about Deluge.

Mimi, Prism Cherry and Filuru sacrificed themselves so she could live. What she does with that life? She murders an innocent girl. She kidnaps a girl working against the person who planned everything. She murders a girl FROM A FACTION FIGHTING THE FACTION THAT KILLED HER FRIENDS. Amazing job. It's like if she was shitting on the graves of her friends. Somebody please put that rabid dog out of her misery.

>that football poster

If I see a twitter-slut like her, I would do everything to find out where she lives.

Hug and then tell her, that everything's going to be alright and I'll be her royal knight, that will protect her.

>you will never drink Suimu Suimu's ovaries

How was it enhanced? All that I am aware of is that she pulled it out from an item that has infinite storage. Based on last thread Calamity Mary enchained it, was this off screen?

Of course

She probably preboosted all of her arsenal before taking on Ripple and Top Speed.

I will dearly miss the Waifu Killer.

CM enchanted all of the shit she got from the Yakuza, and once she got the 4D bag she kept all of that in there.

CM power was to enchant weapons. All weapons in her bag are enchanted.

That was Dark Cutie Deluge gad literally nothing to do with Sorami and even fucked off from the mission to hunt Shufflin

Who wouldnt love the gallant Dragon Knight?

She was killed by people she hired. People following her orders.

So where does it go from here?

Anime season 2 never I assume?

So thicc, so good.

What a waste.

Read the LNs. The translation is pretty far.

Drinking Sou-chan's golden water!

Next arc is SAO clone
and never

Don't know~ ending is not from prologue volume 1. It's from starting of volume 1.5. Kinda got hope for season 2 i think.

Everything about her death was a waste.

I figured much. I guess I didn't pay much attention to CM since she was one of my least favorites.

>So where does it go from here?
Snow White and Ripple get a new mentor named Pythie Frederica, who looks like a fortune teller.

Arc 2 is basically another death game, but the goal is to work together to defeat the Demon Lord.

Would you let yourself be molested if you become little girl?

If it's from Quake sure

>expected loli Swim Swim getting raped to an ahegao peace by massive adult dicks as thick and long as her arms
>get La Pucelle

I can't believe she's gone.

Hot.

I want to become a Magical Girl as well, so I can be molested on a train full of horny middle aged men.

Fact: some magical girls are so crazy they fly all the way to Africa to fight tanks.

Boys who are turned into girls becoming sluts is really hot.

No, if I become a Magical Girl, I'd find some random guy, use my powers to seduce him and ride his dick, then have him be on top and leg-lock him while I feel the pleasure of being cummed inside.

So I'm assuming the ritual was to use Sachiko's power on Puk enemies so they would get lucky in pointless thing then die horribly?

Thank you, Hime-sama!

Sorami had a terribly painful death, she got donuted by the shadow beast.

>fill in the blank
___ was the worst girl

What is with her sudden shift here?

Yes, I'd love to be the center of desire.

that must have felt good.

but autistic suimu-chan makes the dumbest face.

I don't really know how I managed to put up with a show about killing cute girls this long.

kranbery a kyute

She's becoming maho Batman.

Sounds hot.

is it worth it to this for "her"?

She's been recently hassled by her new mentor to let her directly train her, so she's turning to Ripple instead because fuck that.

I really liked watching this but I hated every single on of you who blatantly spoiled every death nonchalantly like it was no big fucking deal.
To everyone that used the surprise box correctly I say thanks. Everyone else can go eat a bag of smelly dicks.

I want to give La BoyPussy the best 10 seconds of his life!

If I became a magical girl, I would try to find another magical girl who was up for sex, that way I'd manage to have sex AND die early.

Does anyone have that picture of Mana, 7753 and Mei watching a movie on the TV together?

My waifu is dead user and so is everyone in her party and her universe got reset like 7 times.

You fucker
Thank You, Hime-sama!

The way you faggots use "waifu" like a bunch of normalfags is fucking disgusting.

Blame gatebox

here you go user

Angel Hammer is so good holy shit. I always wanted to see somebody use mind speaking powers that way.

But why the hell is such a cutie working for the worst faction?

And soon, she'll become maho Hitler

>worst faction
Delete

Nemurin or Magicaloid.
Nemurin was an idiot, but since she unleashed the wonderful Swim Swim Waifu Slayer I have a hard time calling her worst girl.

Thank you kindly, user. Mana must really like the ending to Con Air.

Here you go, OP

You know something that I like with Mahoiku.

The people with those powers seem to use those powers in the same way I'd think of using them.

With Grace being able to summon a ship. I would've used it to smash the shit out of people, and she did too.

Angel Hammer also had a power that I'd just use to fuck people in the head by screaming into them, and she did it too.

It feels refreshing that they have common sense to use it in those ways.

At least you're aware of how cancerous you truly are.
Waifu =/= Girl you simply like.

Angel Hammer had SW and crew dead to rights, Deluge engaging in her Punished self was the only thing that saved SW.

Magicaloid never wanted to become a magical girl. Only reason she started to kill (failed) was because she was ordered to do it by Calamity Mary. Magicaloid would share food with a homeless man.

but user, Cutie is working for best faction

Noice.
Thank You, Hime-sama!

yeah, Hammer had them cornered and outplayed easily, luckily Deluge has Shufflin PTSD

Deluge is the worst.

She also has her logo in her eyes.
Manga design was great.

Deluge a shit, she is not better than Swim Swim and CM.

Thank you kind user. Now I need some pills and just in case of an emergency a scarf.

A reminder that BBC is a good girl and doesn't want to manipulate Deluge for her own research purposes.

WHY?

Where my Swimfags at?

except she has a clear purpose in the one arguably innocent person she killed and plus she was about to be killed by Patricia herself, besides BBC was probably manipulating her, sine when she freed Armor Arly she made sure not to kill anyone. She also saved SW from certain destruction thanks to Shufflin PTSD and she unlike Swim2 and CM is clearly broken and suffering, Deluge a best

Thank You, Hime-sama!

Ruler deseved better.

We're all grieving, user.

She killed a lot of girls, some that had dreams. Lets not forget she killed Tama.