Hibike! Euphonium

Are you glad I'm back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3jGGa9nQs2I
anime-eupho.com/story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reina's brilliance kinda dazzles her, she wants to figure out how Reina ticks.
I found it kind of funny how after Kumiko "figures out" Reina, she actually doesnt seem to like her as much as she did in season 1

Fuck off giant cunt.

Who Midori here?

Probably just you

Best boy

do you guys like Asuka or more less after s2?

Why did Asuka think Mizore was using Yuuko as insurance if Mizore never really seek Yuuko out. That line stood out the most for me when figuring out Asuka's character. We all know she can read people well but that has been her only wrong statement so far.

Lena pls

Midori's serious face while playing the contrabass is maybe the highlight of every performance scene.

That and cymbals-chan

She has a bias to seeing the worst in people, and naturally assumes deep down, everyone's as calculating as she is

I am going to marry Asuka!

More

Why do they keep forcing old and busted pairings?

my negro

Kumiko-Asuka just isnt as close as Kumiko-Reina.

Asuka's personality is incredibly unattractive.

that whole scene was golden

I never disliked her but if anything it made me like Kumiko more.

The honeymoon stage is over with Kumiko and Reina.

what do her buttcheeks smell like?

Will /our girl/ ever come back?

Oh my god

What's her stage with our boy now?

almost engaged

Oh hey it's ya girl Kumiko

>Ep 12: 3d 11h 32m

Till he gets officially cucked by Kyoani.

Asuka isn't always right

3 kids

I want to be Midori

I'm going to marry this Ribbon

I want to feel reina's leinas

OST 2 when?

youtu.be/3jGGa9nQs2I

Cymbals-chan triggered me... anyone who has ever seen a girl with long hair play cymbals, there's a huge burst of air that comes with every crash and the hair blows everywhere. Only gripe I have with the music animation in the series.

>Finally tomorrow is a brass band competition nationwide competition. The brass band club stayed at the facility near the venue in preparation for the tournament and was doing the last exercise. That night, Kumiko leaves the futon without falling asleep ... ....

WTF Kumiko why would you stay up late?

>That night, Kumiko leaves the futon without falling asleep
why does this always happen?

She's probably nervous but she managed to get her shit straight during Kansai all by herself. If someone helps her this time then it would be a step backwards in terms of character development.

I wonder how many confessions she'll witness while walking around at night
she can't help but self-destruct

Not quite since these are the nationals. I was never in a band but I used to play sports and finals are an entirely different beast, mentally speaking.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

>and then theres the elephant in the room scene when Hazuki asks her how she and Shuuichi are doing.

Reina about to go full KumiShuu shipper mode with no regard for Monaka life.

Cymbals comfy as always

we haven't said nice thing about buchou in a while

say something nice

>yfw this scene was foreshadowing the ending

She's gonna Geh at Hazuki, and people will hate on Hazuki again for trying to live vicariously through Kumiko.

Kigami/Yamada episode next. How hype will this be?

Where can we see the detailed Staff and Cast per episode?

That way we can pretty much know if a character as dialogue in the episode or not depending on the VA list

anime-eupho.com/story/
you can only see the director and animator directors before the episode credits

its a Kigami + Yamada directed episode though, which is an interesting combination.

Which Hibike are you going to miss the most when the show is over?

Our girl.

10 days more until the final

No, sadly. They're wasted on this fucking show.

something nice

I'm glad this terrible arc that didn't lead anywhere is over.
You could have cut out the last 3-4 episodes or whenever the drama began and NOTHING would have changed.

She is cute

Fuck you Asuka arc is basically the whole point of book 3 and brobably the entire book series. It is encapsulation of the shows central themes.

Kumiko is a savage

Was it that, or did Reina miss the part about how she died? I honestly don't know.

>mfw Nozomi said she just wanted to help Asuka with things but deep down she also wanted to play in the A team, because she's just an ordinary highschooler as well as Kumiko said, on the contrary, Asuka got straight back to the competition squad after all the drama she caused

You can't get away with this just by making Nozomi smile like that Kyoani

well it would be weird that Reina didnt know the wife was dead, after finding out she exists. Also she said "had a wife" and not something like "is married" or "has a wife" (double checked the grammar on that in Japanese)

It would be a Kumiko thing to say "at least she's dead Reina" though. Thats kind of why she apologizes beforehand.

alls well that ends well Roboe

Nah, Nozomi should be in the A squad if Asuka is allowed

But Asuka already went through the audition to make it into the band and already played for the first competition. Nozomi just wanted to jump in in the mdidle of the year.

Asuka already had auditions. Nozomi did not.

Right, then at least they should've given a chance to her, especially when she's likely better than any other current A team flutes, who were partially responsible for Nozomi to leave the band

What did Novelanon said about their performance during nationals again? They all sucked except for Oboe?

The. Whole. Band. Would. Riot.

Nozomi didn't pay her dues, she only came back when they were good.

Of course the flute section would do, but that's what means fairness here
And she's been practicing even outside the band getting those scores from Natsuki

Now that I think about it, are there actually any people in the club besides Natsuki and Mizore that like Nozomi?
>All of the freshmen don't know her
>all the second and third years probably hate her for starting shit last year

No, it doesn't mean fairness here. Every person that was in band had been in the band since day one. Nozomi didn't sign up for the club. She never even gave t a second thought before they got gud with Taki-sensei because she thought they were scrubs.

Sucks for her that she didn't stick it out in band like the other 2nd years that are still in the band.

Not likely
I guess they are feeling some sort of sense of guilt though

post lewds

mods asleep

That's what you'd say when you consider the band as the center of this problem
But that's wrong, Nozomi always has been following the gold at the nationals, been consistent
On the other hand, those of slackers and their followers have been always changing their goals with the flow
They were just luck enough to take the chance to go to the nationals going with the flow

I love you voice.

>hate her for starting shit last year
I would assume it's a weird mixture of that and admitting that she did what they all had to do.

>kicking out someone who already made the cut in auditions
Pretty rude desu

Silver vs Gold

Which is the best for an instrumetn

Some people look really cool when you first meet them. Then you realize they're insufferable faggots.

That's also why the saying "never meet your heroes" exist.

>kicking out someone who was literally shooting for the gold then started to do the same thing saying you can't get back

Pretty rude and unfair

brass

What? She left voluntarily.

First impressions can be pretty misleading indeed.

Like hell, she didn't have any other choice but to quit after all the drama she caused, and that's what Asuka did as well
That's why I'm saying it's not fair to let her into the A team, at least she has right to take an audition because they're following the rule that better players should play

I'm talking about color

Pretty sure Ribbons likes her

I'll miss my oboe

She's in my top three girls of the show.

>she didn't have any other choice but to quit after all the drama she caused
>she caused
Yeah exactly, that was due to her actions. No one forced her to do anything.
And even if she had been kicked out the previous year, that has nothing to do with the current year's placement. Only a limited number of people can be on the competition team, and it would be completely unconscionable to say "whoop there's a new kid in town right before nationals, sorry you gotta leave" to whichever of the flutes is the lowest on the totem pole. They passed the audition, they have the right to play in the competitions. You can't just take that away.

Nah, current third years and second years, especially from the flute sections are responsible for her having left the band last year, by just ignoring her and following the absolute slackers
So I won't say just give a place to her, at least just give a chance to her because she got technically kicked out by the band's atmosphere and lost it

Giving her a chance means taking away someone else's chance, is what you seem to be ignoring. The band director cannot, in good conscience, invalidate the results of someone's audition at a later date even if there is someone who turns out to be better.
>technically got kicked out by the band's atmosphere
Everything about her leaving was completely voluntary.

Buchou a cute!

You're ignoring the iron clad rule better players shoud play, as Kumiko said back then
If you ignore this, then it's you who are unfair right?
And as I said, she didn't have any choice back then because she and her some friends are the only guys who bravely said what all the others should've said

The other 2nd year and 3rd years are responsible for jack shit what Nozomi did. It was her decision to quit. Remember that she was also the one instigating for people to quit the band with her. It was her decision to not rejoin band the next year. She has no excuse when there are other 2nd years in the band that stuck around but she didn't.

Where does it say that better players should play? Taki's only requirement was that you passed his auditions. And unfortunately for her, she decided to join way past the due date.

And you keep saying that she didn't have choice but it WAS her choice. She was the one that instigated the mass quitting. Even if she did call out the senpais for being lazy, she should have stuck it out like all of the rest of the 2nd and 3rd years that would stay for next year.

NO

How many times do you have to be told before it sinks in?