WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THE (((GREAT AMERICAN PASTIME))), GOYIM?! OY VEY!!

WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THE (((GREAT AMERICAN PASTIME))), GOYIM?! OY VEY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can the players be so stupid?

THIS.

Thanks to social media, everyone is now a woke political expert with the hottest takes around.

Had the Green Bay game on in the background earlier and the fucking stadium was less than half full. Kek.

fucking based nubian warriors. if only they embraced Islam

This is great. More niggers will be fired, and more tolls will be paid when the next few OJs lose their shit and cut off the heads of their mudsharks

Muh home team.

>sub-80 IQ meatheads who wouldn't have graduated high school without being good at sports are involved
>many of them are niggers
>many of them have brain damage
>many of them are substance abusers
>many of them are career criminals
I don't think that's a question that needs to be asked, user.

>watching the handegg jew

I don't know how Americans can watch a game with commercials every time play stops. Do a lot if people record most of the matches and then cut through the commercials? Might be some of the reason why live viewing figures are falling.

Why are they kneeling? To show their love and respect for the flag?

Well they aren't really watching it anymore, the players were pandering to people who didn't watch it in the first place while alienating their actual viewer base

Don't bite the hand that feeds you comes to mind, even dogs know better than these idiots.
I agree watching full games is terrible because of the ads. I usually watch redzone it's kinda like a live match of the day for American football, no ads or anything just shows the big plays in each game it's pretty good.

We need to eat and poop a lot, we need those breaks.

it's a shit sport anyway, nice to see niggers are destroying it :)))

Why the fuck do they wear those pantaloons, they look ridiculous.

american soyboys.. : )) spandex and stuff. fun fact: americans are faggots.

>murder ball

how could anyone in their right mind not be tired of all this constant nig noggin?

i really really hope that once the sport fan cucks figure out that they can actually live their lives without watching their bulls every weekend that this whole fucking thing implodes on itself

Because fuck football.

I know right? Fucking soccer players look more manly.

>Most of your watchers are Republican
>Shit on the Flag
>Be suprised when your ratings tank

Niggers BTFO

I don't get why they wear spandex, is it because of the fake grass?

baseball is the great American pastime you dolt

> McProtest

>Watching others play sports rather than play yourself or watching family and friends

In any other sport kneeling for the flag would be seen as an over the top sign of obsequious respect.

Seppo-ball is weird.

daily remainder that the real football has more economy than all us ''sports'' combined

no one but amerimutts is interested in fucking NFL

Are the couch potatoes finally waking up to the fact that watching sports is a complete waste of time?

Video related;
youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

True, watching and liking sports is tied to lower average intelligence overall, so makes sense.

Took me a while to figure this one out. Watching other men excell isn't necessarily a bad thing but if you're using it to avoid improving yourself then you need to hand in that season ticket mate.

watching sports was a boomer cuck thing, so glad it's dying out with them

>entitled millionaire niggers and jews that run the NFL tried to sanctimoniously lecture down to the poor rural trump voters who are the audience for their handegg game

The NFL decided it would rather have liberal women and marxist cucks--neither of which actually watch or spend money on sportsballs--become their audience instead of american man. In an outcome no one could have expected, it turns out their audience just left and took their dollars and ratings with them.

Football uniforms are designed to accentuate masculine features, enlarge the upper body and generally push an aesthetic more than legitimately protecting the wearer.

THEY WERE ALL COLLEGE DIVERSITY STUDENTS ON SCHOLARSHIP...HOWD THEY EVER BECOME SO LIBERAL??? HMMM

Because it's not my thing :)

I haven’t watched niggerball in years. I never really enjoyed it. Does that make me unAmerican?

>tfw you will live to see Donald Trump single handedly destroy niggerball through the power of trolling

Playing yourself isn't bad at all. Especially in a team.

But living vicariously through millionaire mercenaries is fucking retarded, even when they're whites.

cool.

They're wearing absurd amounts of padding over spandex tights.

To any country that plays rugby that just looks freaking absurd, not masculine.

before 1999 prob ....now nahhhh

If the quarterbacks weren't white, would anyone watch this shit at all?

niggerball on suicide watch

>tfw blacks grow up on sports

nigs would. they keeping the tv rental n and the repo biz booming simultaneously

>American sports
>Soccer played in every dingy little country ever
>worth more but just barely
Soccer is gay though and for poor people. American sports require a great deal of money to invest in equipment. Soccer is so easily taken up globally while baseball and football are for our prosperous nation.

dont republicucks make twice as much as democrats though? do you explain that away with the patriarchy or just the useless fat feminists nu males & nig nogs in your ranks?

Soccer is more entertaining

predominantly niggers, did you actually expect them to have common sense or something?

You're right, but in this case we know why they are kneeling because krappperdick spilled the beans and the other negroid retards thought it was chic to follow his lead.

More than half a billion lost and empty seats piling up was the last thing these people thought would happen...

>amerimutts think that football is popular only in poor countries

why are you amerimutts this stupid?
football is the only dominant sport here in the europe that is richer than usa
checkmate

They are high school graduates in name only.
/storytime/
I worked as a math/reading/science tutor in high school alongside several other tutors and we were responsible for making sure that the football players maintained a certain gpa so they could remain on the football team.

Well, niggers aren't really capable of learning and nearly everyone knows this, so I and the other tutors just did their papers for them. How?, you might ask. Well, all the football players went to separate classes. Classes created JUST for them. All of the football player's tests were take-home tests, which upon receiving they promptly dropped off at the tutoring room so they could pick it up later.

Given the apparent stupidity of nearly all football players, I wouldn't be at all surprised if similar programs were in place all over the nation.

You idiots can laugh all you want but the protest has clearly worked. No cop has dared to gun down an inoccent black man since the NFL protests started.

King of the hill had an episode regarding this, something like 15 years ago too

lol you have no clue what goes on around you every single day

>inoccent black man
Agree 100%. I'm glad we're on the same page. I would actually go one step further and say that no cop has ever gunned down an innocent black man.

nog lover detected

>cops stand down and let nigs gun down nigs
Haha the protests are working!!

and nothing of value was lost.
have we started the fire?

>innocent
>black man

Fucking this.

Only because bodycams are now proving none of them are actually innocent

innocent black men don't get gunned down.

>Divegrass is entertaining
Soccer is fucking ruined by penalty seeking

Lol whitie thinks he is woke

University of North Carolina had that program running. UNC gave out free college degrees in african studies or whatever to niggers on the handegg team. But yeah jocks have always gotten free passes and it's been that way for a looong time, ever since sports and big money came together.

dey good bois doe

it has happened. it just isn't all over the news anymore as it wouldn't be advancing anything politically.

>millions of dollarydoos you don't even own are spent on athletes in order to ritualistically beat dirt poor countries around the globe in a 'sport'
>still inferior and still poorer than USA

As I've gotten older, I've learned to appreciate King of the Hill. I used to absolutely despise the show but then again, I was a lefty faggot who thought that by doing academic assignments for blacks that I was dismantling white privilege.

There is absolutely no evidence to prove that you larping soyboy faggot.

Any other brits noticed a real push of NFL on radio, internet, etc?

They're commentating on NFL on Talksport now. Kaepernick articles headlining BBC news website. Why should we care about this?

No, complaining about other people watching it will make you a faggot though.

I've wondered this too. This and the fact that games are on Sunday, when nothings on TV and its cold out

>woke

are you retarded?

do you hear the handrubbing as well??

Stop talking about shit you don't understand Euronigger. Commercials have been like that forever, so it has literally nothing to do with why live viewing figures are down this year. That is 100% due to anthem protests and politicizing the game.

Most of King of the Hill was written by the same type of lefty coastal Jews who wrote the Simpsons. That's why you have crypto-lib episodes like the one where Hank doesn't like GWB.

>he watches nig kick

Even Americans should be watching rugby at this point. Its like nig kick but with white people and heterosexual uniforms.

>boring
>untalented modern players inferior to past players
>rampant drug-use, but not the fun drug-use that led to superhero-caliber players in the late 90s
no thanks

That is because there is no such thing as an "innocent black man".

wewwwwww

"WE WUZ DA ORIGINOH NATIVE AMERIKANGZ TOO YUMSAYIN"

Sports bodies are masonic guilds,you are not on board you dont play its that simple.

The moment you stop caring about boards and play local games you are alright. Watch local sports,from local clubs and universities to keep them alive forget big events.

Why is cricket available for free in america on tv and nfl for free in the uk?

To destroy our culture and traditions,white english men played soccer and cricket years before huehuehues and poo in the loos.

But the average american would not know unless they looked it up.

Whites played basketball and anerican football before niggers.

Take back whats ours.

>i dont know guys, i just want to watch the game, its the players fault
No.
Football got us into this situation you faggot. Even if they wouldn't have been "so stupid", niggerball still deserves to go extinct. People are finally waking up and realizing that they don't want to watch a bunch of niggers play "the game" just because it's part of our culture. They know it's a sham. Most right-wing whites with an IQ over 100 have stopped watching it entirely.
I swear to God, everyone who unironically watches "the game", still is a big cuck, if not faggot that imagines either fucking these players or having them fuck their wives. Really, why else would there be cheer leaders?
>wew, don't know what I was thinking
>*looks at cheer leaders; gets a little hard*
>ha-ha, wow, see, I'm a full blooded male after all

FOOTBALL isn't part of American culture, it's part of boomer culture, the stuff that has rotted America from the inside out. It has nothing to do with hard work, and is the apex of laziness in this country and celebration of it.
I hate people who sit around and do nothing. I get up at 5:00 am and do productive shit all day. I never have idle time despite being unemployed at present. These losers sit around watching football every single week, to "relax", and act surprised at a very repetitive game with a limited number of outcomes. As above, the real reason they watch it is weird subconscious sexual reasons--- which makes a lot of sense if you consider that they are hedonists at their core and abuse the sexual drive (they jerk or have sex until the body is physically depleted) each day, so the "game", is novel sexual stimuli to them on a subconscious level.

Fuck anyone who unironically talks about football. I used to check Yahoo sports and the local news after the local team game to chat with co-workers back in the day but, not anymore. I'm done perpetuating this shit. The sooner you cut out football losers from your life, the better.

>padding over spandex tights.
Under actually

And theres actually more injuries and more severe injuries in football because the guys feel invincible in all that padding and do some pretty crazy shit because of it. Watching 2 300 lbs guys slam into each other in mid air at full speed practically head first is the shit.

Finally an American that actually knows why football/soccer sucks. Hockey is and will always be the true men‘s sport.

They aren't even the best at what they do, just the people willing to trade money for brain damage.

/thread

...David Carrol?

Implying we need kangz

U fuckin wat m8!?

I didn't watch them before the entire league turned into roided out soyboys and I won't be starting now.

As bread and circus as football is, I find it hilarious that one dude did a thing to cause so much butthurt.

People are like OH IM NOT WATCHING FOOTBALL ANYMORE HURR

It has been quite interesting.

Those Niggers earn on average 2-3 million each year just for running around and acting like niggers.

And they throw it all away. Talk about ungrateful.
They can't even see the consequences for their career/salary a year ahead of the present.

Im going over to hockey, the winter blood sport. Perfect for us snow chimps

John redcorn red pilled my 8 year old self