Will merkel resign?

>To make matters worse for her, the report also states that the head of her party’s ‘Junge Union’ in Dusseldorf has said that she needs to ‘step down.’

Will we see a happening soon Sup Forums?

yourbrexit.co.uk/news/breaking-angela-merkel-has-just-been-told-to-resign-by-people-in-her-own-party/

Other urls found in this thread:

reformation.org/wall-st-hitler.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drawn and quarted is to good for this jew

SORRY FOR THE AUTISM BUT WHY DOES THIS BITCH ALWAYS HAVE THE SMUGGEST GRIN OR THE POUTIEST FROWN ON HER FUCKING FACE!
Seriously learn how to fucking emote normally you lizard person.

The youth organisations are typically left extremists. I am guessing they want her to resign because she didn't flood the country with enough sandniggers.

First Mugabe now Merkel

Trump's next???

The kikes did not place her and Macron on top to make her resign in the middle of the Kalergi plan

Nope.
Curse of trump strikes again

>Merkel steps down
>German elects new chancellor
>Muhammad Al Muhammadsberg

ur mum is next

That Turk would unironically value and protect German culture more than anyone else from her shit party

Youth organizations are more extreme in Germany. In any direction.

She has to negotiate with the SPD now which doesn't want to govern with Merkel anymore because they always get the short end of the stick.
If they actually manage to get a Koalitionsvertrag then the SPD already said they will put it up for polling with their members who will certainly vote it down.
Germany won't have a government for quite some time.

She's just a scapegoat.
The masterminds behind Germany's suicide by ahmed aren't in any political party, probably not even public figures.
They'll probably prop up a new face with ""new ideas"", maybe leading a different party, but the goal remains the same.

Longest reigning European and African dictators being toppled simultaneously...

One of the reasons that Merkel's cucked Coalition in government is falling apart is that the Bavarian component of her party doesn't want to completely bend over for the rapefugees and the far leftist cucks outsider her party will settle for nothing less.

What a timeline.

Bavarians want to end sanctions against Russia

Don't resign Merkel

I want you to have a re-election and run for chancellor again

I want people to be really shit off with you that AfD is the winning party.

bavarians sound based are they /ourbundesland/?

no because she's an autistic psycho

she could also retake SPD in and nothing would change

Nah die party is opportunistic to the max. The problem they face is that they lost 10% of their voting base. That would mean that in the coming regional election the CSU would (I think for the first time) need a coalition partner to rule. Now they have to be more right or they will lose their power base even further.

Unlikely.
I would like if she did, but she won't.
She offered herself to be candidate just recently.

>yourbrexit.co.uk

What a respectable and totally not biased right-wing news source you have there.

>mfw Merkel dissolves the Bundestag and starts Blitzkrieging around Europe

>Re-election
>mfw she loses and AfD is the winning party.
>mfw she wins and continues destroying europe
same face

No, they just have elections next year and are bleeding voters because of Merkels trickle down incompetency

With the same army they gutted earlier? The Bundswehr has seen better days and their cuck credentials are questionable. Too many nationalist goys caught in acts of wrongthink.

No way!
Who's ready to celebrate, anons ??

This is the death of old rulers, Trump is not that.

kek. Who's going to stop them, France? Holland? The fucking Swiss? Oh wait, I know. Portugal.

People tell others in their parties to resign all the time
absolutely not happening, some as power hungry as Merkel would rather die than willingly step down

someone*

this.
Even If I would devise a plan to destroy Germany, German culture and Germans, I wouldn't dare to do what Merkel did in the past 12 years

Put her in prison for crimes against humanity

Please be true! I want that evil vile cunt gone..

The French army would wipe the floor with the Kraut army as it stands and they too have seen better days.

For the 1000th time now: we DON'T elect our chancellor. The biggest party selects him.

At this moment, even the republic of south sudan would conquer berlin in a day.
not to mention 85% of germans declared recently they wouldnt "defend germany in a war"..... soooo there's that.

What did she do that was so bad? Dont pay much attention to Germany

Hm...who could that be. I don't know. These *elusive* men in the shadows. These rootless international elites! They just escape me.

which term is fuhrer merkel on, again?
6th?

She's capable.

It's that kind of leadership.

CSU is controlled opposition and Bavarians are the Texas of Germany:
WE IZ KANGZ!
>watch me get BLACKED

A purge is happening in the shadows

Follow the black duck.

she wont resign unless there is a mob with pitchforks and torches infront of her house and the police and military cheer them on ...

No, she had 3. Now it could be her 4th, like Kohl, but it is indeed likely that she will step down. If not now, then in 2 years max. There's no chance in hell she will finish the 4th term.

And don't call that ethnically Polish Jew cunt Angela Kasmierczak-Kasner Führer. She is a communist raised puppet of the victors of WW2 in an occupied nation. Nothing more. I hate her from the very first moment I saw her.

kek

Destroyed Europe. Now we just have to wait for WW3 and it will be the 3rd time Germany fucks up the world

...I'd still fight for them

Nah she loves those grandiloquent gestures, she can be properly drive into resigning.

>85% of germans declared recently they wouldnt "defend germany in a war"
Does that say more about the citizens, or what Merkel and the people pulling her strings have done?

Don't rule that scenario out, my dude. If this happening would occur, I'd fly over to Berlin in a heartbeat!

Why the fuck would she step down?

>Bavarians are the Texas of Germany
This so true it would hurt if I was German.

>X time USA fucks up the world
FTFY

Polish Intellectual WE WUZING

Ignorant burger masturbating

Careful, that's how we got Palpatine

I've watched her in public, her security detail isn't that good. As long as you're brown they let you close for photos with Mutti Merkel.

both. half of the germans are still brainwashed with nazi guilt and would bend over to anyone and anthing and say thank your while the nationalists see this shithole that the merkel regime created and would rather see it burn to the ground than lift a finger to defend an establishment that sold the country they were elected to lead to the globalists and fed their subjects to the beasts.

She is being promoted by very same corporations as hitler used to be... like igFarben/Bayer for example

well they voted Merkel 4 times in a row, so probably both if not the first

maybe but for that our military would have to regain its spine first . last time i checked all generals and high ranking officers that criticized the merkel regime were either fired or otherwise forced to resign.

This

Everyone keeps blaming Germany but everyone keeps forgetting that the USA is the sole country responsible for all of this. And not just Germany, all of Eastern Europe and Europe in general

>but it is indeed likely that she will step down
Aren't the latest news that she is forming a big coalition with SPD?

If I lived there I wouldnt defend it either.
That country does nothing for its people.

Fucking idiot the corporations hated Hitler until the Night of the Long Knives when he took care of class warfare LARPers.

If you go into conspiracy theories and secret societies, at least go full Skull and Bones tier and US money prepping up Mr. Führer who started as a spy to infiltrate the Thule society.

But business and political interests always collide.

Get the gas

*INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES**INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAA*EXPLODES*

Thank flintenuschi for that

>Polish Intellectual WE WUZING

dont blame me for the german armed forces not existing anymore, but if you need to vent your frustration, go ahead, man, sticks and stones.

both.
citizens are somewhere between insects and fish, just the basic survival instincts (eating and pooping), and the non stop propaganda didnt help, either.

They started negotiations. That doesn't mean she will be chancellor.

FUCK. OFF.

>Skull and Bones tier and US money prepping up Mr. Führer who started as a spy to infiltrate the Thule society
Why is America so bad at conspiracy theories?

Wtf? Jews are unironically trying to cuck Germany?

That would explain all those africans/syrians and turks moving there like its nothing meanwhile anyone worth while is left out or leaves Germany.

*drops nukes*

>That doesn't mean she will be chancellor.
You seriously think she is going to give up now? No they have too much to lose if early elections happen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DOES IT HURT SO BAD PINKO???????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what's the matter, feeling underrepresented?

>/yourbrexit.co.uk/
Lmao angloid apes are this mad at our chancellor. Inbred Pakistani subhumans

one scoop at the time...

>Muhammadsberg
Is he both a Jew and a Muslim?

>Jews
Americans* but seeing the absolute state of the US right now that should be a synonym to jews

Do we need to democratize you Germany?

Really?

reformation.org/wall-st-hitler.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton

>Will we see a happening soon Sup Forums?
Yes. Merkel is going to resign once the coalition is negotiated, leaving the position open for Martin "The Modern Germany Exists to Secure the State of Israel" Schulz.

No, she will be forced to resign by her own party and AfD will grow to over 20%

The biggest shithole in all of Europe that shipped in all the rapefugees in the first place, has no place to say ANYTHING.

No this is shit tier 'leaders' getting rekt.

"we love the peoples death"?

i can read all of this except "blabla" and is "kackscheisse" crap shit?

>The biggest shithole in all of Europe that shipped in all the rapefugees in the first place, has no place to say ANYTHING.

you mean germany?

You have done about enough, Amerikike. But HANDS OFF Eesti!

Sad but true

t. Polish intellectual, literally African country tier

Alright. Wasted enough with you unemployed losers and ignorant retards again.

have a bad day!

dont forget to vote for merkels next term!!

Hey could you maybe not be both autistic and Canadian at the same time?

So with Merkel leaving, are they going to look to their Soyboy-in-Chief Macron?

Hackfressen tussen und soibois

he means Greece and Italy. All their migrants passed through us
but they opened their borders so it's their problem lmao

worse day than yours? Impossible

it says nation's death

the rest idk