Why have Europeans historically persecuted Jews so much?

Why have Europeans historically persecuted Jews so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2008/12/08/study-20-percent-spanish-portuguese-have-jewish-ancestry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YtJH6UZZbvI
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/8220-we-must-help-8221-the-rescue-of-bulgaria-s-jews-jewish-virtual-library
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Americans suck the Jew's dicks so much to the point they mutilate their kid's dicks to please them?
pasta pasta pizza

> arrive in town uninvited
> remain tribal and don't integrate culturally
> favor other Jewish in trade and interaction
> keep screaming about persecution

They're like the sadistic, spoiled, loud-mouthed little sister of all human races.

Why do jewish people practice usury?

you tell me

based greeks! I see Byzantine/Roman heritage is strong.

quite the percentage I see but in what year was this made

>pasta pasta pizza
Kek

whoever sucks the jews dick hardest gets their cash,its why the empire collapsed and america excelled us,they was willing to suck harder on that cut cock and we was not.

i believe it's 2015 or 2016

Just pure coincidence!

Jews keep going to Europe.
They are another race.
belong in semite lands
not with whites.

bloodpassover.com

Why have Jews historically persecuted Europeans so much

Predatory money lending practices.

Even Jesus flipped tables and whipped Jew lenders... Cos they're faggits.

>get constantly called racist
>tfw actually jew central of eastern europe
i thought we were last white bastion or some shit

Same reason black people hate white people, preconceived notions of unwarranted privilege.

this is some bullshit map, your average serb is one of the best goys

how will amerimutt will ever recover from this

reality hurts user I mean why do you think your country is so successful

>Why have Europeans historically persecuted Jews so much?

You have to ask another question.
What have Jews done that Europeans were compelled to persecute them?

You might want to read Martin Luther's book about them.
He'll tell you about child sacrificing rituals and money lending mispractices, etc.

43-49%
i am proud to be polish
>last white bastion

You were calling ?

They didn't really, until post-Crusades. After that Europeans were very sceptical of other religions, especially Jews who tended to aid Muslims. Also the Catholic Church probably saved more Jews than it persecuted, but no mention of that by Zin-tier historians.

Europeans also treated Jews better than anybody else. The largest anti Jewish pogroms in Europe occurred in the fabled "Al Andalusia". Apparently though, Europeans are always evil, and Islam is great. 4,000 Jews slaughtered in an afternoon equals " The Golden Age of Judaism" a-fucking-parently

>be the queen of Castile
>don't have money
>Ask the jews for a loan
>"Yeah sure goyim, here are some shekels"
>spend the money on wars and shit
>Oh shit, (((they))) want the money back
>Banish the jews
>keep their things, so you have even more money
>???
>profit

they kicked them for religious reasons. those who converted to christianity allowed to stay. 40% of jews did convert to christianity the rest flee.
foxnews.com/story/2008/12/08/study-20-percent-spanish-portuguese-have-jewish-ancestry.html

Can sombody explain to me why jews (who just keep to themselves mostly) get genocided everywhere they arrive, while muslims (who kill, rape, loot etc.) are always left alone?

by shitting in toilet

Because whites are evil and racist and need to be replaced with third world brown people.

B L O O D
L I B E L
youtube.com/watch?v=YtJH6UZZbvI

only recently is the latter true, and it's due to the former because they're afraid of getting kicked out again

money lending has always been considered unethical, and back then all jews were orthodox and barely spoke other language than hebrew or yiddish.
go figure.

Interested in that catholic church-fact. I believe that there were a couple of popes back then who were magnanimous to take in the jews but I don't actually know any facts.

>colonized Britain

because at a time jews were a majority thus prosecuting Christians they did because we know they hated anyone who wasn't a jew. so after civilization collapsed in asia and europe began to get on its feet due to Christianity, jews did traveled to europe but thought Christians forgot about past horrors with jews thus expelling them.
jews like to pity themselves bit forgot the evil they did to others.

Hebrew and yiddish are reinvented languages, they didnt speak the language back in the day, unless you go back to roman times

The only people I see defending islam and muslims in the public debate are native whites, not jews.. Why do we blame the jew for everything and forget the real enemy are among ourselves

That's the best you can come up with? Huh. I love Americans who posts here that got BTFO'd by a bant. They resort to straight name-calling like some fucking child.

>inb4 some amerilard calls me seaniggers, monkey and such

>Bulgaria
B U L L S H I T
We love our jews, and we even saved them in WW2
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/8220-we-must-help-8221-the-rescue-of-bulgaria-s-jews-jewish-virtual-library

read the post he's replying to you fucking jungle gook

abdullah would've of been dealt with if our nations weren't brainwashed to be stupid. abdulaziz hates europeans for supporting jews in conquering their land.

>Why have Europeans historically persecuted Jews so much?

1. They didnt

2'the few exceptions: jews were never willung to integrate there. They lived secluded by free will, because they consider the goyim as impure and dirty ( equiv. to 'haram' ).
Jews wanted nothing to do with non-jews.

That ofc leads to consequence of suspicions and dislike (back).

Daily reminder that the jews opened the gates of Toledo in 711 to let the muslim conquer Iberia

only in times of unrest. Otherwise, euros have treated jews great and with much respect, even allowing them to be the only ones to give loans, making them the first bankers under christian law.

Look at that womans last name, and think if an evil organization in a film franchise that keeps trying to overthrow or blackmail goverments. Was some film producer trying to secretly say something?

Who knows?

well, same here, even though your typical greek is a good goy, theres a racism against them that is in our culture, jew means money-lover, degenerate, money-grabbing goblin, blood-drinker in greek slang

Everyone rolls their eyes when politicucks start talking about this. People are incredibly antisemitic.

Why don't you learn proper English, Achmed.

Nice try, kike.

Defensive reactions to Jewish attempts to take over and enslave the Goyim as per the Talmud. Also they like to rape and eat kids, and that pisses people off a little bit.

>Live in world where is only two golden coins
>Jew has the coins
>Loan those two coins
>Money well spent
>Time to pay back
>Now you have to pay three coins back
>There are no three coins in whole world
>You are in eternal debt for jew

>get expelled from every country that hosts you for being subversive
>expulsions span many cultures over many centuries
>oy vey why don't the goyim like us?
>is it because we subvert them
>is it because we target their youth? Their media? Their financial systems?
>no, it must be the goyim who are wrong
>the scourge of anti-semitism is real and totally unjustified
>now prepare your son for puberty blockers, those balls need to come off too!
>and your daughter needs a black man
>and your religion and traditions need to die
>and your country must be flooded with muslims and africans
>while you waste your life paying the debts we create

Really activates the old almonds

THIS !!!!

Different religion/rejection of christ.
/thread

read the post he's replying to you fucking island spic