Three good reasons why cocaine shouldn't be legal and regulated

Let's hear them Sup Forums.

It's addictive and harmful with little medical benefit

It funds cia and harmful drug cartels

It can be turned into crack which hurt black communities

Fpbp

Also cocaine doesnt make you funny. Look at snl

>MUH DEGENERACY

Sorry kids, but some of us are IMPROVED by recreational drug use. I'm not sure why a person wouldn't augment themselves with various chemicals.

Note: Physical addiction is for gays. If you can't come down with minimal ill effect, you're trash.

>It funds the cia
Not if it was legal dipshit.

>It's addictive and harmful with little medical benefit
Same as alcohol

>It funds cia and harmful drug cartels
Not if it was regulated

>It can be turned into crack which hurt black communities

If it was legal the stigma would fade and it would be treated as a health problem rather than a criminal problem.

If it was regulated cia would probably just start front companies

Because it's illegal. You've just named one of the reasons to legalize it.

> It can be turned into crack which hurt black communities

wtf I like cocaine now

Its not like marijuana that can be grown anywhere.

People should be able to grow marijuana at their house for personal consumption but most simply won't.

Still the cia would've been blown out of the competition by those who can grow it.

it destroys lives, if it was legal it would destroy even more lives.

My friend is a dealer and he would often get laptops. keyboards, macbooks, because his clients don't have money to pay for coke so they give him anything he will take as a payment. Eventually these guys give away all of their stuff. Sad!

Did you literally just ignore what I just said?
What kind of legal store would accept stolen lap tops as trade for cocaine?

It's easy to get addicted to, and thus do a lot. Doing a lot of it really fucks up your heart. Like a 35yr old having the heart of an 80yr old fucked up.

Yes i just LITERALLY ignored what you said and replied to only your original post. I LITERALLY just did that, are you LITERALLY angry right now, and are you LITERALLY stupid expecting everybody to read LITERALLY everything in thread b4 replying.

FYI, alcohol is far more destructive than cocaine on many aspects, cocaine is actually less harmful for your body than alcohol, so, if you agree with banning cocaine because it is harmful then you should also be in support of the prohibition of alcohol.

Taken in proper dosages, (I.e. dosages much smaller than regular 'bumps'), it's just as mild and non addictive as a cup of coffee

Looks like prohibition never worked..

>some ppl still do illegal substances, even though it's illegal!
>prohibition doesn't work!!

You cannot stop all people from doing something they are gonna do anyway.
If you are going to make it legal it removes big part of stigma against this type of drug which might make more people think that if coke is legal it's probably safe and fine to consume. So you would definitely see an increase of users.

The levels might go up for a while then they'd fall again.

It's not about the drug being safe necessarily it's about personal choice and harm reduction.

some ppl still do illegal substances, even though it's illegal!
prohibition doesn't work!!

I have to agree with you on this.

>Its not like marijuana that can be grown anywhere.
What is a greenhouse?

You can grow coca plants within the country in greenhouses without the need to buy from cartels or other nasty people.

I'm sick of people saying prohibition didn't work. It worked exactly as it was implemented. The government had limited capacity for enforcing it, and the penalties were not a significant-enough deterrent

>The levels might go up for a while then they'd fall again.
Ok you are fucking retarded, stop snorting coke. Hahahahahahahaha.
Stop pretending your some sort of intellectual, you are not. You are just a fucking hippy who is in love with coke.

>real prohibition has never been tried!!
I'm sure you've laughed about communists saying 'real communism has never been tried', at some point

>Crime rates rose dramatically
>This is fine

Great argument Denmark. Really got me good.

>if you remove restrictions on drugs the usage might rise a bit, and then fall
>hahahah why the fuck
>it will just be like that, believe me.

^You too pathetic druggie.

Go to bed mondank.

checked and true

That's what happened in Portugal when all drugs were decriminalized.

I'll give 7.

Freud concluded Uber Coca by recommending seven conditions for which cocaine pharmacotherapy might prove valuable:

as a mental stimulant
as a possible treatment for digestive disorders
as an appetite stimulant in case of wasting diseases
as a treatment for morphine and alcohol addiction
as a treatment for asthma
as an aphrodisiac
as a local anaesthetic

It was Freud's fourth recommendation that caused the most controversy. Cocaine is no longer prescribed as an antidote to morphine addiction. (this could be fixed tough with modern treatments and could still be viable).

>Look at snl
SNL is having their best season ever right now. They have a few duds, but even Weekend Update is spot on.

I tried coke once and ended up going on a week and half long binge, I was doing 2-3 grams a night and ended spending close to a grand. I started getting lower quality stuff that made me feel awful and I was already becoming concerned for my health, I decided to quit and never went back. Never do cocaine, I still don't know what effects it has had on my heart and health in general

I FUCKING LOVE COCAINE

Sounds like a good reason to treat the drug as a health issue rather than a criminal issue.

Not fine. I'm saying that law enforcement was the problem, not the prohibition.

>front
lol let me have fronts for my legal businesses

>I started getting lower quality stuff that made me feel awful

Reason why it should be regulated.

I'M ON COCAINE RIGHT NOW!

>lol let me have fronts for my legal businesses
THEY'RE CALLED LOANS, NIGGER. IF YOU HAD CREDIT, THEN YOU COULD GET SOME.

It was sarcasm.

its a front for a clandestine government agency

I would purchase and try chewing some cocoa leaves if it were possible. Not interested in cocaine, though I would try an olde style CocaCola made with real cocaine.

>It's addictive and harmful with little medical benefit
So? We're all going to die some day anyway. Who cares?

Both would get their money elsewhere if this weren't the case.

>It can be turned into crack which hurt black communities
Good.

Maybe it is a health issue but it is also a criminal issue. The people I dealt with were very sketchy people and were armed. I have dealt with sketchy situations but nothing like this. The people who sell it are criminals and should be put away. Cocaine ruins lives and I'm very lucky to have escaped it's grasp

A week probably had zero long term effects.

>If it was regulated cia would probably just start front companies
>just start front companies
>start front companies
>start

>Implying half of the fortune 500 isn't CIA

Fuck off faggot! Cochin is shit and so are you. Loser faggot

Change your flag non-believer.

The people I dealt with were very sketchy people and were armed. I have dealt with sketchy situations but nothing like this. The people who sell it are criminals and should be put away. Cocaine ruins lives and I'm very lucky to have escaped it's grasp

legal yes, regulated no

Supposedly one dose takes 34 years off your life. And 2-3 grams a day is quite a lot of doses. And trust me the things I felt it do to me probably did some damage

You haven't done cocaine have you?

If it was regulated people would not die of bad coke with fentanyl in it.

>one dose takes 34 years off your life

It used to be.
If you read accounts from the police from the past, a huge %age of the working class were high off their faces on snuff, cannabis, hashish, cocaine and morphine.

Society can't function with drugs like that freely going around. Alcohol is bad enough, and has to be regulated pretty closely.

>Criminal underworlds are bad
>"What if we take away the criminal elements"
>Buuuutttt...

The last poster assumed I was a coke fiend now you're saying I've never done it.

No one puts fentanyl in coke unless they are doing a speed ball. You are thinking of heroin

No idea if it's true but I sure hope not

settle down shlomo
why would it need a front if it's legal?

They are larping that they have used/encountered cocaine/cocaine users in their life time.

But in reality, these are the people that got sold oregano instead of weed and claimed they got high from it.

People mix shit because they're assholes.

>34 years off your life
Undead lich reporting in. I see nothing wrong with this

>Supposedly one dose takes 34 years off your life.
>No idea if it's true but I sure hope not

Are you a 55 year old Catholic mother of five?

>I'm gonna mix this very expensive drug with this other expensive drug but only charge them for the coke because I'm an asshole

No one does this. The fact is street dealers just don't know, some people like mixing these drugs so the people who produce it mix it in.

How did you know?

Then it really should be regulated.

I seriously doubt it's that toxic. It used to be used before novacaine for dental work, and what do you want to bet the only reason it was stopped was because cocaine is addictive.

well in this powder form it should never be legal. harmful effects on the body + addictive + different effect on different ppl.
in natural leaf form i do not see why not. well i see why not as well, some dumbcunt would turn it into a powder.

It is actually not physically addictive.
If it was legal it wouldn't fund those niggers it would create jobs/taxes
I don't even care about the last one, not worth answering.

Oh look it’s triggered!

American on holiday CONFIRMED

Because you made an absolutely asinine claim then said "Idk probably." when it was commented on.

Actually, I take that back...

ATTENTION ANONS: USER ID /syqyNy2 IS A FUCKING COP, SAGE THE THREAD!

its*

Checked, noooise!

Legalize and regulate them all.

>This kills the gang underworld.

Lucky...

>canadian reading comprehension
"literally" was making fun of OP's usage of that word in his reply.

If it were legal, then legit businessmen would be selling it OTC, not back alley shady types.

Yes that's a great idea let's regulate an extremely dangerous and addictive drug, what makes you think this is a good idea?

The typical dose is around 80mg but due to tolerance it can go up to a gram or more and once you get to the 2 gram mark you are in overdose territory. In dental how much do you think they used? Definitely not a gram. Plus in dental work it would probably be injected into the gums so that's milliliters which is far less the a gram or milligram

Ok

you're a dumb cunt
stop posting

>Yes that's a great idea let's regulate an extremely dangerous and addictive drug, what makes you think this is a good idea?

Because it's currently NOT REGULATED.

Hurts child bearing women
Addictive
Drugs are forbidden by Islam

Because coke is garbage and a waste of money. Speed and alcohol is the white mans drug of choice.

>France
Go be irrelevant somewhere else

Are you saying cocaine would not be dangerous if it was regulated? Opioids are regulated and they are still dangerous

Brain hemorrhage
Arythmia
Overdose
Addiction(which predisposes to the above)

1-people r free
2-addiction is subjective
3-doctors r human

1. Its illegal

2. Its against the law

3. Its contraband

Mexi niggers
Colombia niggers
Actual niggers
>cia niggers

lol this would be a funny version

Fuck off degenerate.

1-i like '$$'

2-i like '$$'

3-i like '$$'

ewwwwwww

you believe that one dose of cocaine takes 34 years off your life...
how dumb can someone be?

Great redundant points. Never seen an echo chamber in one person's brain before.

I'd much rather everyone was doing coke instead of meth, same with heroin. They're not nearly as annoying as a ice fiend.

It's the same thing as taking any drug, like anti depressants. It's bad for you, regardless of what (((studies))) have shown.

You've managed to ignore everything I said. People do drugs full stop. Legalizing them and treating them as a health issue rather than a criminal issue would reduce the stigma and regulations would keep out a dangerous underworld element.

>we all die anyways
then why not kill yourself now and get it over with?

"blow" my cock, worm

Never said I believed it. I was very doubtful but the amount of coke I did for sure did damage to my body

Really got em good.

>not doing DMT and only DMT

Cocaine is the nigger of drugs, it's addictive and has NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER.

FPBP and checked!

o w8..... hmm

>synthethic
>highly addictive and damages the brain
>purely recrational drug that induces sense of superiority and extreme confidence

can you even imagine what cocaine would do with this many feeble minded people on earth?